Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Lynn Northern
Appearance: tawney eyes, red-brown hair that reaches her butt, down almost all the time ((always straightened)), 5"11, wearing black tank-top and faded jeans with left knee ripped open, right sholder tatooed with black butterfly w/ flames on the wings, worn sneakers mud stained sneakers.
Personallity: Open and Sarcastic, caring and loyal to her friends, very defensive and won't think twice about snapping at you if you get on her bad side, can be really toutchy and emotional but most of the time stays cool about life and it normally takes a while to make her mad if it only envolves her.
Lynn sat on the roof of her house, staring out at the sunset and letting her hair blow free in the gentle wind. She never wanted to leave and just wanted to sit up there staring out at forever until the world came crashing down around her. Her eyes swelled with tears but she blinked them back, pushing the thoughts of the day behind her.
((hmmmm............ getting the strange feeling like no one's here... *gasp* maybe because no one is here! wow..... i guess this means i have to-)) BUMP!
((well it looks like my big bump was not sufficaint to do the job... perhaps millions of little bumps?))
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
((obviously not the right tactics...))
hmmmm.....
((hey, i am like, SO here. smile ))
whee ello
squirrelhappy121

((what is it with you and luke actually TALKING to me today? biggrin but it's a good thing cause now i don't have to talk to myself anymore! yay!))
Foxy Keyaira Love
whee ello
((yay even more people! biggrin ))
name: Cass Smith
appearance: long, straight black hair, tight dark blue jeans with knees ripped out on perpose, black shirt that shows off muscles
personality: pissy
other: er...nope
rock_da_boat-04
squirrelhappy121

((what is it with you and luke actually TALKING to me today? biggrin but it's a good thing cause now i don't have to talk to myself anymore! yay!))

((hey, i'll tell him to go back to ignoring you if you want. wink ))
name:Foxy
appearance:avi
personality:Crazy Funny Dark bitchy sometimes
squirrelhappy121
rock_da_boat-04
squirrelhappy121

((hey, i'll tell him to go back to ignoring you if you want. wink ))

((uh, think i'll pass... haha! okay... on with th rp and no more of these little side discussions but check my jornal for a reply to your comment))
Cass walked down the street to her house, seeing Lynn on the roof. she felt sorry for her best friend, but she wasn't sure if she was willing to miss Friends to help her out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff