Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Jordan turned his head as his brother peeked outside, it was far too awkward with the girls, they didn't really do anything, and they were al blondes, crazy. He made his way back inside the house, he was in a nice mood so he locked the door he came through. Seeing breakfast ready he swooped, he hated egg, so he made sure to just grab some bacon, toast and a squeezy pot of maple syrup of which he proceeded to pour over the bacon. He placed it on the bench and then turned his head to his baby brother Lucah, "Locked them out, high five" he declared this proudly holding his hand out for the kid.

The kid was attached to his twin, and he guessed his dad and brothers wouldn't approve of him being mean to the girls, but he wasn't going to pretend he liked this, if the girls hated this enough they'd just leave. That was his big plan, he couldn't get his grades to a point where he needed them at this community college course if he had to share and couldn't get all this sleep. He needed to get into a good drama school.

User Image

Profitable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

˟˟Isabel Ann Shay

yeah, we all flirt with the TINIEST notion
                  OF ( self - conclusion ) IN ONE `s i m p l i f i e d MOTION
                          YOU SEE THE TRICK IS THAT YOU'RE N E V E R SUPPOSED TO ACT ON IT.
                          No matter how unbearable this misery gets

Isabel turned when she heard the front door open, hoping to see a familiar face. Biting back a groan at the sight of one of the older males, she turned back around and took another bite out of her apple. She didn't bother with his question, responding only by rolling her eyes, then taking a sip of water. Distantly she wondered what Cookie was doing. She'd be done eating by now. Isabel just hoped the cat had made it back to the room without being trampled on - she didn't exactly trust the boys. Another boy came outside and she turned again to watch the other one go back in, much to her relief. Isabel could be fairly short-tempered, and she knew it. She didn't want to make things tense or awkward for anyone else by being mean to the boys, but it was kind of hard not to be. Especially when they locked you out of the house. Isabel got up from her spot on the porch and went to go back inside, her hand twisting the knob only to find out that it'd been locked. Something told her it probably wasn't an accident, either. "What a ******** idiot! Can someone open this door for me please?" she called through, trying her best not to sound too angry as she pounded on the door.

ooc: @angelofluna, Isabel is outside~

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

outfitsong

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

User Image
Andrew William Tompkins

Eldest Tompkins Son

Andrew smile as his attention moved down to his leg. His youngest brother Lucah had finally gotten up and like many times before he was the first person the young boy rushed to for comfort when things weren't always okay. " It's okay baby brother." Andrew told him encouragingly as he rested his hand gently on the small boys head before giving it a quick rub messing up his hair a little. " They may be loud. But they don't bite." Andrew reassured him before he pulled him easily off his leg and up into his arms as he younger twin came to give Lucah a high five for his rather rude actions toward the girls as one was now locked outside. " Really. Were trying to make things work. We don't need all of you at each others throats. We've already had one girl screaming upstairs. We don't need more then one." Andrew groaned before he hauled himself to his feet,passing by the breakfast table and making his way toward the front door as one of the girls pounded against it. "Yeah.Coming!" Andrew yelled to her through the door before he unlocked it and pulled it open a second later. " Sorry about that. My younger brother can..at times be a bit childish." Andrew told her as he gave her a small smile before he walked back to the kitchen. Lucah still in hand as they sat at the table. " Let's get you some food. Hm?" Andrew told him as he snatched a plate up quickly and began filling it with some bacon toast and some eggs. Giving himself plenty so him and Lucah could share.

Outfit

User Image
PARKERxELIZABETHxSHAY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX тωιη ɢιяℓ ⓶

And as i watch you disappear into the ground๑๑๑
xxxxxxxxxxxxMy one mistake, was that i never let you down...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So I'll waste my time and I'll burn my mind๑๑๑

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn Miss Nothing! I miss everything...

Parker was caught up in her guitar and book that she didn't really notice more people come down the stairs and kind of pile into the kitchen. But she soon felt the couch shift slightly as another body took a seat down in one of the empty seats. Looking over at the person that did that, she kind of expected it to be one of her sisters. After all, the boys didn't seem to be too warm and friendly at the moment. So she was surprised to see one of the older boys sitting down next to her. Andrew...? she thought that was his name. She listened to him slightly ramble along questions at her, which all somehow seemed to flow into one. She smiled slightly. This guy actually seemed pretty friendly. "I guess I'm good. People tell me I am." Parker was never one of those girls to be all about herself. Saying that she was the best at everything and such. She was much more of a modest girl when it came to things like that. "But that actually sounds like a good idea. I might just do that." Giving him a smile she looked around, to noticed that there were a lot more people down here then there had been before. Her attention was quickly turned back to Andrew as a little boy ran up and latched himself to her leg. Parker looked down at him slightly, but he looked absolutely terrified. She hoped her sister was going to be okay with all this, though knowing Jordin she didn't think she would react like this.

But before long there was some stupid thing going on the house. This time it was centered around Isabel and one of the older boys. The young blonde rolled her eyes slightly and was about to go help her out by Andrew beat her to it. Taking this as her escape she grabbed her guitar and songbook and made her way back up the stairs to her room putting everything away. Once that was done she made her way back down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Looking over at the finished food she debated on whether to take it or not. It was just food wasn't it? She then looked over at her siblings who were actually down here. then it shifted to all the guys. At least one of them actually seemed to be nice. And she had yet to meet two of them... so maybe they would be nice too.? Grabbing a water from the fridge she took a couple sips of it before deciding on taking a couple pieces of bacon. She was never really a breakfast person anyways. Except of course when her dad set her down and made his special pancakes. Though those times were obviously over. Once she was done with that she said a "Thanks" to Mr. Tompkins for cooking it and looking around at everyone that was in the kitchen. She just hoped Isabel didn't kill the one who locked her outside. It was a fair assumption considering who short-tempered her older sister was.

Taking a deep breath she could just feel the tension echoing through the room. They obviously didn't want them here and vice versa. She was just done with all of this. Making her way from the kitchen she decided she would go out front for a little bit. Maybe sit on that old sofa on the porch. Opening the front door she made her way outside, shutting it behind her before turning her body to the couch. Surprised to see yet another of the Tompkin boys sitting there. "Oh! i didn't think anyone was out here." she said looking over at him. His face was in his hands so he didn't seem like the happiest person alive. "You okay there?" she asked.

User Image
And i don't know where I've been.And i don't know what I'm into.And i don't know what I've done to me
User Image
[ooc; ]

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zac was playing a song when he heard the door open and his older brother voice. He stopped and turned his head when he heard comment on his music "Thanks bro" He said running his hand through his hair before going back to playing the basic of the chord to Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls. "I don't know ye-t." He said before hear Andrew ask if he was going to visit his girlfriend. "She not my girl friend. And maybe haven't decided." He said before going back to playing his guitar. He never thought about Pandora in that way, well not until now. She was a very beautiful girl, sweet, smart, and just plan amazing. He shook the thought when he got hit by a pillow and looked over seeing he other big brother, Jordan when he said him and Andrew both suck. "Yeah yeah" He said feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, he quickly pulled his phone out and seeing Pandora had text him back. He pressed reply.

To: Pandora

He sent the text back to his best friend before for hearing his father. He looked over at him "Morning dad, I might eat a little." He said after Andrew answer their father first. He watch his father leave their bed room. He looked at Andrew when he said he would see him at the table and he could talk about his girlfriend there "She not my girlfriend" He mumbled seeing him walk out of their room. He was finally alone in their, he sighs getting up putting his guitar on the stand and stretching before run down stair where everyone was at "Morning." He say with a smile and a wave toward everyone. A grin grew on his face seeing his little brother "Hey spurt" He said messing up hair some. "Smell good dad" He said getting himself a plate of food. He didn't get very much, he was really known to eat breakfast, unless he didn't eat the night before. He didn't eat last night mainly because he went out with a couple of his band members. He sat at the table and began to eat after getting something to drink out of the fridge.

Outfit

OOC: Sorry everybody it took me so long to post. It kind of hard to post and make costumes at the same time.

User Image
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
Cole Andrew Jacobs

User Image

Cole was still at his house as he was in the kitchen. He was now down with his apple as he threw the core part of it away in the trash can. Looking he then saw a not on the fridge from his mom as he was right she did go in to work before he got up. And it also said she would not be home till about 7 or 8 to night. So he was on his own till then it looked like. So what to do now that he alone by himself as he thought to himself. He could go say hi to his new neighbors that just moved in. But what if he came at a bad time. Well he was going to have to met them sooner or later anyway seeing as he lived next door to them.

Cole them left the kitchen as he went up to his room to get his shoes. He then sat on his bed as he put his shoes on. After that he left his room as he went downstairs again. Then out the door as he went threw the front door, closed the door behind him. By the looks of it sounded like some of them were already one as he could here a girl yelling because she got locked out. Cole made his way over to the front door of the house. Next he knocked on the door as he then stood there, waited to see who would open the door.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Dragon

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••
Joяdiи ℓєah Shay
The Youngest Daughter
User Image
Jordin Leah didn't hear her mom leave the room, or anything really until one of her sisters were screaming. Leah really didn't know what a "Perv" was, but if one of her sisters were screaming it then it couldn't be very good. She was wearing her purple kitty jammies and knew there were strange boys in the house. It was their house according to the real estate agent, but that's what the Thomkins daddy had said too. She dug around in the boxes finding her an pink outfit and her pretty shoes. Leah didn't need anyone's help getting ready, except with the buckles on her shoes so as she went down to find one of her sisters she held the dress shoes in her hands.

Her hair was sticking out everywhere, not that she cared because one of her sisters or even her mommy would help her with that too. As she entered into the big kitchen she ran her free hand through the long dark locks. "Charlie, I can't get my pretty shoes to buckle," she whined as she walked to the older girl. She paid no attention to the food or the boys, her shoes were the most important thing. Then finding Bun-bun, her blue bunny that her daddy had gotten. While her sister helped her with her shoe she spoke up loud enough that the whole kitchen could hear her. "What's a perv? I heard some one scream it when I woke up." She turned her hazel eyes on her sister curious to know what the word meant.

Her tummy growled as the smell of the food got to her. Leah looked at Charlie closely. "Do we have cheerios? Please?" She was purposely ignoring the boys not wanting to get cooties. She hugged her sister as a thank you for both the non existing bowl of cheerios and buckling up her pretty shoes. Leah was making plans for what she would do after she ate her bowl of cereal. So far it had gotten as far as finding Bun-bun, going out in the big back yard and playing with the stuffed bunny. They would end up going to the jungle or maybe outer space, she would have to talk to the bunny about where they would go. Leah heard the knock at the door, the first one she had heard but she wasn't properly dressed up. This one, this one she could answer. The five year old ran to the door and opened it. "Hullo who are you?

••.•´¯`•.••
••.•´¯`•.••
••.•´¯`•.••
Doєs this makє mє ℓook Fat?

Sparkly Lunatic

4,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Jordan laughed as the girl banged on the door, Andrew however took to being the 'responsible' adult and let her in, he was such a buzzkill! He shrugged and went to easting his maple syrup covered breakfast with a grunt. He loved maple syrup, especially with/on bacon. He watched everyone interact and called out to Andrew, "We're the same age, stop acting like I'm like ten years younger," he looked to him as he went and kidnapped Lucah, the kid had always seemed to cling onto him, he liked playing with the younger kids, but they never seemed to be wanting his attention, it was kind of lame. "Zac, you can't keep any cigarettes in my room," he declared to him, he absolutely hated them, also he thought his baby brother shouldn't be smoking, "I'm gonna flush them down the toilet," he said loudly, if him smoking was a secret, it was definitely out.

The next moment a little girl came out, he smiled to her, but she seemed to be ignoring him, like most of the other girls, he huffed. Last night the two of them had a bit of trouble when the two families were discussing their dillema and someone would call either of their names, Jordan, Jordin. It had made him laugh a little. So he was a bit of a hypocrite here, being mean to the girls, but nice to this one, but she was five, it wasn't her fault her mother and sisters were all stupid.
                                                                  He was about to answer what a pervert was for her when the door knocked and the girl ran off to answer it. He just continued to eat his toast and bacon and listened to hear who was at the door. He took this moment to add onto his threat, "Seriously whoosh," he said making his hands do a spinning motion.

User Image

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

Daron woke from the sound of her step brothers running in into her room chasing her cat Nuka. She sat up quickly looking over at her step brothers chasing her cat. She quickly got out of bed "Hey, get out of my room and stop chasing my cat" She said pushing them out and locking them out, but as she did so they knocked over her picture of her and Andrew when they were kids. She sighs lightly and picks up the broken frame. She never got a long with them, they were almost always either being jerks, chasing, her cat, or messing up her thing. It got annoying fast.

Daron clean up the glass off the hard wood floors before getting dressed for the day. After she was dressed all she need to do was brush he hair and teeth, she always kept her tooth brush and such in her room hidden from her step brothers. She walked out of her room and quickly into the bath room to brush her teeth. Once she was done she went back to her room, she closed the door and lock it. She began brush her hair when she heard her phone vibrate on the desk. She picked it up and read the text she had gotten, she smiled and began to text Andrew back.

To: Andrew
Message: Lol. Morning! Yea, I don't know when though, I hope soon though. My evil step-mother is home today and had locked me in the tower. I'll head over as soon as I can.

Daron pressed sent when her step-mother yelled through her door, telling her she had chores to do. She sighs lightly as she finish brushing her hair. She got up and left her room locking it with the extra key she had. She then quickly got the chores done that her mother wanted done. After she was done she went to her room grabbed her car keys and left her room locking it behind her. She left her home before her step-mother could say anything to her. She got in her car buckling up and starting her car. Then making her way toward Andrew new house.

Connor woke from the shining into his eyes, he let out a groan before rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He looked around his and his twins bed room, looking for Jack. He must have gotten up already up. He got out of bed and got dressed as quickly as he could. Once he was dressed he left his bed looking around for his twin but hadn't seen him yet. He ran down the stairs still looking for his twin. He wasn't one to not be near his twin, it made him nervous.

Connor looked in the kitchen "Hey have any of you seen Jack?" He asked softly, looking at everyone in there. After a few minutes, he left the kitchen and see the front door open. He walked over to the door and sees the youngest girl, Jordin and a teenager about a year older then him and Jack. He smiles lightly "Hello I'm Connor, can help you?" He asked seeing Daron car pull up to the house. He sees her get out and head to the front of the house. Once she got up there she wave at Connor then went looking for Andrew.

Outfit(Daron) Outfit(Connor)

User ImageUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zac was eating his food quietly when his younger brother Connor walked into the kitchen and asked if any of them had seen Jack. He shook his head, instead of talking because he had food in his mouth. He never liked talking with his mouth full, it was rude and gross. He got up to wash his plate and cup when he head Jordan talk to him about keep his any of his cigarettes in his room and that he was going to flush them down the toilet "First off it our room and don't touch my th-ings" He said remembering his dad didn't know he was smoking cigarettes "Ha ha eh....I should go" He said quickly put his dishes in the dish washer before quickly leaving the kitchen and quickly went to his room getting his car keys and skate board. After that he left the house as fast as he could. He really didn't want to run into his dad. Once outside he rode his skate board down the road.

Outfit

OOC: Sorry everybody it took me so long to post. It kind of hard to post and make costumes at the same time.

User Image
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
Cole Andrew Jacobs

User Image

Cole was standing in the front as he was at the door. All he did was wait as he as there. Also to met them as well if they were not to busy. Plus they needed to know who was right? Looking he then saw the door open as he saw a very young girl. She looked about four or five years old. "Hello" he said to the young girl as he looked at her. Then he noticed as another boy came to the door this was was older them the girl. Next he heard his name as he looked at him. This boy looked younger then him, was cute too.

"Hello" he said to him. "I'm Cole" he said to him. "Oh i don't need anything i just came to say hi" he said looking at the boy in front of him. "You see i live next door so i'm your neighbor" he said. He then saw a girl walk up, went in the house. "Is this a bad time i don't want to bother anyone if guys are busy?" he asked as he looked at the boy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Jack rubbed his face and give an annoyed sigh. Privacy of an woman; they had to be so hard to understand. He run his hands through his hair and again leaned forward with the hands before his face. ’…Why…’Jack thinks and grumbled softly. The man needed his brother; someone to talk to about well that awkward moment. His senses were slightly trigger off; his brother was awake. It was something special . If one of them broke their arm; well the other would feel it just an short moment of suffering. This was empaty between each other so the person who didn’t broke his arm wouldn’t break it but just feel his pain .It was an physic connection between them; how it comes they could feel it wasn’t really sure about it. They just had an perfect bond with each other.

Soon enough his ears heard an voice that told him she wouldn’t guess someone else was here outside. ’’Only way to avoid being laughingstock..’’Jack mumbles softly under his breath unhearable and held his hands again before his face. He shook his head when the person ask him if he was alright.

He give an soft sigh and looked at the person. It was just his luck; the twin sister of the screaming victim. Jack rubbed his hand again over his hair and looked up towards Parker if he guessed it right. ’’Please don’t kill me..It was an total accident. I didn’t knew your sister was in the bathroom dressing up’’Jack says as he give an annoyed groan and looked away. ’’She started to scream and I panicked seeing her there screaming like I am going to kill her..’’He says looking at Parker with an awkward face and pulled up his eyebrow.

’’Don’t take this wrong; but you girls are complicated bunch you know? I am already embarrassed to get back inside or avoiding flying stuff thrown by your sister..your twin sister has an great throwning arm’’Jack says surprised at the end and give an sigh. He looked up at Parker and ran his hand through his hair. Jack looked away and then again back towards Parker. ’’If you want me off this sofa just tell me alright?’’He says looking up towards her.

'
‘Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! ‘’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Charlie looked at Mr.Thompkins and takes few pieces of bacon like her sister. She nibbled softly on the bacon and kept her mouth shut for an moment. As for the kid who told his older brother it actually scared him her scream. Plus her sister who was outside smacking onto the door; before Charlie wanted to stand up to get the door open but Andrew went before her. Charlie give an friendly nod as an thank you.

Soon enough her little sister appeared next to her; Charlie looked at her surprised and cleared her mouth. She looked at her little sister Jordin and looked at her shoes. ’’Well, let me help you with that’’Charlie says helping her little sister with the shoes. Soon before she knew it; the pervet question appeared on the scene. An blush appeared on her cheeks and she kept helping her little sister with those shoes.

’Ignore..ignore…ignore..’Charlie thinks looking down at her shoes and smiled when she was done with the shoes. ’’Well all done..alright I will make an bowl of cheerios for you if we have some..’’She says and soon enough she received the hug of Jordin. Charlie smiled and started to make the breakfast for her little sister. She started to get the bowl and went for the search of the cheerios. Charlie looked up as Jordin rushed out of the room. ’’Sorry Mr.Thompkins…do we have cheerios? Just for Jordin?’’She says as she wait for the awnser. Charlie looked at the other Thompkin brother Jordan and shook her head. She looked again at Mr.Thompkins waiting for his awnser.

'
‘’Wish for that happy ending ‘’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

((OoC: Sorry about that!))

Shy Dragon

Joяdiи ℓєah Shay
The Youngest Daughter
User Image
Jordin smiled at Cole as one of the Tompkin boys came to the door, it was one of the blond twins. She couldn't remember the name then he said it was Conner. She saw a car pull into the driveway, but focused back on Cole. "I'm Jordin Leah Shay we're having breakfast. Mr. Tompkins made a lot," she spread out her arms to emphasize the last word. "Seriously he is feeding an army so you should come in and eat with us." She grabbed on to his shirt and walked back to the kitchen, not getting very far because the boy was older and over twice her size. She let go and smiled up at him. "I know I'll make you a spot at the table! You should come inside though, daddy never liked it when we left the door open for a long time."

She watched the girl she didn't know get out of the car. "She must know the Tompkins,' Jordin thought. Then she remembered something. "Cole don't mind the mess we just got here. Mommy will have it all cleaned up soon. Well our half. Do you like cheerios? I do their fun to eat. Mrs. Munroe says they are fun to count with too." She was cheerful and upbeat in her tone as she spoke to the older boy.

••.•´¯`•.••
••.•´¯`•.••
••.•´¯`•.••
Doєs this makє mє ℓook Fat?

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

User Image
Andrew William Tompkins

Eldest Tompkins Son

Andrew continued to sit at the table and slowly eat his breakfast.Moving around bits of food to the right side of his plate for his little brother to eat. Some bacon an egg and a cut in half piece of toast. It seemed to be filling enough. If not his little brother was more then welcome to steal some more food if he liked. "I'm sure. You too seem stuck between best friends and lovers." Andrew told Zac as he had came down to give a good morning to little Lucah. "Just don't kiss her and make things weird." Andrew told him giving him a playful smirk as he took a bite out of his eggs and bacon.

" Not Ten years. Forty five minutes." Andrew stated matter of factly. " Jordan's right, Your not the only one in that room. We don't need the two of us inhaling the smoke from your cancer sticks." Andrew added before he finished the last bit of his food leaving the plate to Lucah so he could finish his breakfast that remained still uneaten on his plate. his phone quickly being pulled from his pocket as it went off.

To: Cinderella
Message: See you in a bit. Good luck in escaping from your tower Cinderella.

Andrew smiled at his text before he sent it and remained sitting at the table his arms resting out in front of him as he looked at the others around the table. Zac being quick to run front the house once his secret had been exposed to their father. "Don't go smoke a whole pack while your gone. We don't need to all die tonight when we're sleeping." Andrew yelled at him before giving a quiet laugh once he had laugh and a very familiar face entered into the house. " I see you got out of your tower Cinderella. Welcome to our two family home." Andrew told her before getting up and giving her a quick hug leaving Lucah at the table. " Who was all outside when you got here? Sounds like we have a crowd gathering outside our house."

Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces