You don't even bother anymore
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
To hear my swan song but I'll admit I'm impressed
By your vanishing act
Place your bets on your best guess
Of when you're coming back
User Image

Hazin had jumped off of him, running over to Ashling. Was that who she was? Should Eric remember her..? Eric glared at her, about ready to snap at any little thing she did. He stood, not wanting anything to do with the new girl. He walked over to the counter, opening the cabinets and drawers and looking inside all of them, looking for something better than a steak knife. He found a bread knife, smiling at the serrated edges as he pulled it out and rolled it in his hands. “Yeah.” He said, agreeing with Hazin. “It’s been a nut house in here.” He chuckled a little bit, turning and stabbing the knife into the table again. He looked at Hazin, smirking a little. “Leave it in there this time. It’s nice to be able to just grab it if anyone needs it.” He smirked a little, thinking about how much he was worrying Hazin.

He shook the idea out of his head when Kailee came into the room. Eric glared at her as she called his name and walked over to him. She tugged at his shirt, telling him to come with her. He looked down at her. Something wasn’t right…it was something similar- something that Eric should have picked up on, but didn’t. He nodded a little, walking out of the kitchen and to the main sitting room, his hands shoved in his pockets as he walked. He was in no mood to play around, and the way that Kailee was acting was making Eric uneasy. There was something wrong in the house…something that aside from Winter’s small child could ever do. “What do you want, Kai?” He asked, turning and looking at her. Her eyes were dull…almost colorless at this point. It was like how Jon looked when he was trying to take over… Did she have the same issues that Jon had..? He shook his head. There was no way that she could. He was the only monster allowed here… at least; he wanted to be the only monster here. There was something so much more powerful than him here…

Abandon the people who shaped who you are
Selfish and thoughtless, you drown in the dark
I hope that you realise the damage you've done
You could not see light even staring at the sun

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shipwrecked by a sea so stormy
I'm lost but I'm never lonely,
I follow my heart through it all...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxκailee ɱay ϩerath

User Image
This isn't what I wanted.

He glared at her, as if this was her fault. Oh wait, it was. She smiled wryly at him, tipping her head and following him to the living room. She paced a circle around him, raising her eyebrows when he asked what she wanted. Kai reached and brushed her fingers against his neck, her skin red hot. "I want a lot of things, Eric." She hissed softly, her eyes shifting to look at the door, reaching and shoving her hands back into her pockets. "But I can't get them unless you help me." Her voice was cool and even, sliding like silk on a stolen hardwood table. The voice was stolen, the body was stolen, everything was ganked from Kai. Even the name.

"You want them to like you, huh? Stop whining about Jon and accept you..."
She circled him, still watching him carefully was she moved. "You want to feel real." Kai stopped and peered at him, making full eye contact. "I know everything, Eric. The little boy, Toby, Jason, everything. " She grimaced, glancing away from him, towards the window.

"And if it's taken you this long to figure it out, you're as stupid as the rest of them."
Her words were venomous now, her eyes flashing bright for a second. "None of them are going to like you. They want you dead. Even Kailee wants you dead," her voice cracked at her own name, like choking on acid. "They'd rather listen to me, right now, who is not even the real thing," cue a wicked grin that Kai could never muster. "Than even consider you."

A pause, unnatural and rigid as Kai crawled up onto the couch. "I can fix that, if you want." She grinned and clasped her hands together.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

I'm beat but I can't be broken,
These scars on my heart I own them,
Dark days when my will was stolen...
I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

So I'll blame it on bad luck, And I'll say a hard life did this to me
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

This wasn’t the Kailee that Jonathan loved. Eric could even figure that much out just by the way that she talked and walked. Her words were like poison, dripping from her lips with no remorse for anything that was said. She knew everything. Eric was taken aback by that…she could see exactly how he was feeling. This ended up just frustrating Eric more and more. He wanted to speak up- to backhand her and be done with it… but he couldn’t bring himself to do anything but stand there and take it as Kai spoke, giggling at the pleasure of knowing that she was right. It was like all the evil and the cockiness that Eric had not that long ago had been transferred to her.

"I can fix that, if you want." Eric looked at her, his eyes shrinking into slits as he glared. “What do you mean?” He finally spoke up, trying his hardest to keep himself calm and to not lose himself in his anger again. He would listen to what this double wanted to say, he would play along as long as it meant that something good for him would come with it. “I’m sure there would be a price I would have to pay in order for that to happen.” He knew how to play this game- everything had a price, even if it was an unspoken price. All Eric could do was be upfront and play her game long enough to figure out just how to react.

“Tell me your price, and I’ll see what I can do.” Eric was just a monster…that much was true. He could do evil, horrid things to people and feel little to no remorse if he wanted to. But he would not be used like a puppet. He laughed a little. That was a little ironic. He was using Jon as a puppet, wasn’t he..?

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

He was apprehensive. Of course he didn't trust her. Of course he wanted to know the terms. She smiled wryly, rubbing her hands together and shrugging her shoulders. "I don't ask for much." She grinned, rolling her shoulders again and leaning her head back to look at him. She had to word this right...especially if he had any remorse for killing Grey. If he did, she had to remove it. If he didn't, she could play on it. Kailee looked at him for a very long time before responding. "Put your feelings aside for a moment. Think of it was a...greater good thing." She cocked on eyebrow up. "All you have to do is kill her." She pointed to herself, chuckling a bit at the thought.

"I'll set it up. She's the monster, she's the one causing all this, you're just an innocent in the crossfire, and you become the hero for slaughtering the beast. I get to keep the body, you get to have your friends." S
he shrugged her shoulders. "Don't worry about the 'oh, but I'm killing Jon's love' crap. By the time I'm done with her, she'll be comatose or mentally retarded to the point that she can't feed herself. A shell. Nothing." Her gaze went from lazy and relaxed to harsh and dangerous. "So you have your choice. You get all or nothing. Or I can just crush their stupid skulls in, and include you in the mix." She hissed, warning in her eyes.

"So you can do everyone a mercy and slash the b***h to pieces, become everyone else's best friend again, and escape. Or die here. Slowly. At my leisure."
She smirked, clapping her hands. "Make your choice." Of course she didn't plan on that. But getting someone else to do her work...that was fantastic. Especially because the real girl kept trying to leap up her throat.

Speaking of such...

Suddenly, there was a whimper, a hiccup, and Kailee jolted in the chair. "Jonathan!" A sob, and she writhed, dropping to the floor for a few moments. She squirmed and squeaked like a kicked dog, then just as quickly as she dropped, got back up, an irritated expression on her face.

"Oh, and keep that idiot blind boy the ******** away from my vessel until I'm done with her. He keeps half-exorcising me and it's annoying as all hell. I don't know how."
She narrowed her eyes to stare at Eric.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

___________________▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅]_____▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅
              ____________________Sparkling angel,
              I couldn't see

Your dark intentions,
              Your feelings for me.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥• “Yes.”- “Fine. Winter took a knife to me.” Was his reply and her mouth dropped slightly in disbelief and a matter of fact, out of shock. For a moment she didn't say anything, just started at him. Nice of Kai to leave this part out. "A...a knife?! Why would she do that?! What's going on here? She questioned almost breathless. It was actually hard for her to even to speak at the moment. Something was not right.

Before she could walk over, Hazin was already heading right for her. [b"Ashling!Her arms opened just in time to almost catch Hazin who embraced her rather tightly. Ashling embraced back, almost surprised yet glad at least someone was glad to see her and showed normal emotions. She then chuckled lightly as she replied with a sweet tone. "Hey Hazin. This is a nice welcoming." Her friend then let go of her and things started to seem more serious. "Things have been so crazy, you wouldn't believe - " She then stopped short, though why Ashling thought. Was talking about the guy's and apparently Winter's fight too much to share? Ashling folded her arms as her brows creased as if she was thinking deeply then her expression softened a tad thinking it was rather silly of them to be over reacting about two men butting heads. "Crazy? About Jon and Davik having a fight?! I'm sure it wasn't that bad, come on." She gave another light chuckle, thinking this was getting quite ridiculous.

She watched as Hazin looked back at Jon and her eyes followed. She soon noticed Jon rummaging around and soon he had pulled out a bread knife. “Yeah.”-“It’s been a nut house in here.” He stated just before he turned around and stabbed the knife into the table. What the ********? She thought as she felt her anxiety rise. She watched how his eyes went over to Hazin again. “Leave it in there this time. It’s nice to be able to just grab it if anyone needs it.”

Okay this was enough. She took a step foward, still close to Hazin as she looked at Jon first. "Okay what the hell is happening?! A nut house? What's happened?! Kai just told me-" She stopped once Kai entered the room and asked for Jon. "Eric,-"Come with me." Her unfamiliar eyes then turned towards her and Hazin. "Hazin, can you show Ash around while I have a talk with him?" Ashling looked over at Hazin, waiting for her response. Her eyes soon followed Jon and Kai as they walked out of the kitchen. Why couldn't they talk in front of them? She wondered hoping she'd get an explanation for all of this soon. As she stood there, wrists and ankles started to feel an itching, burning and tight sensation as if the ropes that were once bonded her when she was kidnapped were still there. Ashling begun to rub her wrists with her right pointer finger and thumb that wrapped around her wrists like a bracelet.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

Blinded by faith,
I couldn't hear.
All the whispers, The warnings so clear. I still remember the smile when you tore me apart.

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OOC: Hope this was good enough. If I need to add or change anything, just let me know. [: lolololololol With:Jon and Hazin & Kai for a moment.lololololololWearing:this

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

This…thing wanted him to kill Kailee. Eric frowned at her words. So uncaring…so void of feeling. Was this what everyone saw him as? Was he this same monster moments ago..? Eric was going to respond along the lines of go ******** yourself- he would kill when it would help him, and killing Kailee would send Jon over the edge…which in turn, would be bad for him. Before he could say anything of the sort though, the real Kai broke through. She was begging Jon, calling out and reaching for him. Eric stood there like stone, unresponsive to her calls. He wasn’t the Jonathan she was calling for anymore.

And then just like that, she was gone again and the monster returned. Eric could feel its presence all around him… like the house it’s self was calling out to him. She almost ordered Eric to keep Davik away from her, as it was causing the real Kai to go crazy and beg to come out. Eric frowned as he walked up the her and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. “Don’t you order me like a dog.” He lifted her off the ground a little, not hurting her, just forcing her to look into his eyes. “I am not your pet. I will take care of Davik. But I will not hurt Kai. That is my deal for you. You can do what you want, and I will deal with him.” He tossed Kai back, glaring at her. “You just leave Hazinyul out of this for now. I will be the one to take care of her when the time is right.” Eric would not be ordered by some thing. He was no one’s pet; he would not take orders like a dog, even if it meant making an amendment to their deal.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

Davik rummaged around his suitcase until he found a penknife. The blade wasn’t very long, but he could make do. He tested the blade with his thumb. It was well sharp, there was a plus. Now… how best to do this? Throat or wrists would probably be easiest, but messy. Davik thought about it for a moment, idly pulling the flat of the blade up and down the back of his hand. And then he snapped the knife closed and put it away. He didn’t feel like dying just at the moment. He’d rather go and find out what was possessing Kailee, and how the hell to make it stop.

The blind man took off his shoes and changed his sodden clothes for dry ones, making sure to include socks even though he preferred going barefoot. Socks would help keep his steps quiet, especially if he was careful. And he was. Davik called on every iota of grace he’d ever had and eased down the stairs without so much as the hint of a creak, even to his ears. He paused at the bottom, listening intently for Kailee’s voice, and then followed it. Mr Hyde was with her. Kailee – or rather, whatever was using Kailee’s body – offered Eric a trade, which he accepted with a few modifications. Davik leaned casually against the wall beside the door, balancing his weight carefully so that nothing gave him away. So he was causing problems? Interesting. It, whatever it was, had been telling the truth about Kailee’s fancying him after all. He couldn’t think of another reason why his presence would make such a difference.

Davik pushed away from the wall and ambled nonchalantly into the room. “Seen my dog anywhere?” he asked conversationally. “Damn mutt’s gone and got herself lost again, or else she ate something poison and is laying dead somewhere.” He meandered past Eric, coincidentally giving him a wide berth, and circled back toward Kailee. He didn’t need to reach out a hand to find her. He was close enough that, once again, he could feel the heat pouring off of her skin. “Hi,” he said, giving her another of his rare grins. “Guess what: I’m not dead.” Then he grabbed her, pulling her against his chest even though his ribs complained loudly. Davik made sure that her back was to him and his arms pinned hers to her sides at the elbow, limiting her mobility as much as possible. He had no idea how long it would take for Kailee to drive out the thing possessing her. He hoped not long; Davik had no delusions that Eric was going to let him get away with this for more than a few seconds.

Killing people isn’t nice, you know,” he intoned wryly, resting his chin on top of Kailee’s head.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

Kailee grinned when he grabbed her, hissing that he wasn't her dog, her pawn to play with, not someone she could order around. "But you are," she cooed in response, not amused or scared by his words. She rolled her eyes as he shoved her away, refusing her offer, only taking bits that were convenient for him. Her expression shifted when he mentioned Hazinyul, and Kailee laughed a little. "Aww, don't want me to touch your paranoid little girlfriend? That's cute." She sneered at him, crossing her arms. "She's only playing nice to try and yank Jon out, I hope you know that. She doesn't actually like you." She hissed softly, raising her eyebrows.

Suddenly, Davik was there. Kailee turned to glare at him when he mentioned his dog. "I dunno, I thought the stupid b***h was trained. Go find her, you idiot." She snapped, then remembered the supposed composure she was expected to hold. Her expression softened just a hair, and she crossed her arms. He wandered in with a cocky attitude that really pissed her off, getting far too close to her. Then he grinned. What the hell was with that grin? Kailee jolted backwards, but he grabbed her and pulled her close. Far too close. He pinned her down, to be exact. Kailee hesitated, her cheeks turning a violent red, her eyes flaring up bright green.

"Davik, stop, get off,"
she pleaded, squirming against him. No, she wasn't going out to an idiot blind kid. "Dav, you're hurting me, get off," bull, because she actually couldn't feel any pain. Suddenly, rage. "I'll kill you! I'll ******** burn all of you from the inside out! You can't leave! Eric kill him or I'll ******** roast your girlfriend!" She spewed threats, her body practically vibrating against him.

"You can't stop it, Davik! Let it go!"
She hissed, kicking at him but not getting far because he was holding her from behind. Her skin burned hotter, then she squeaked, her eyes rolling back. "Kill them," she growled, then jolted like someone had jabbed her with a taser. Her skin went from fire hot to ice cold in a shocking instant, and she went limp, her eyes lolling back into place and her jaw dropping a little. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, all the pain rushing her. But in her head...nothing. She felt the pressure ease, but she didn't have any context for the situation. She couldn't even stand up straight.

Her eyes were glazed but the proper color, but she could barely keep them open. Dear god, was she dying? No. Her legs felt like they were made of jello, and she felt her teeth chattering in her head, her skin suddenly cold like she had been dumped into an ice bath, her head pounding and her hands shaking. Somebody was holding onto her like she was a prisoner. It had to be Davik. Jon wouldn't touch her and Grey was dead. She whimpered, trying to steady herself and failing quite miserably. She could feel the manor circling around, in a white hot fury, but unable to grab at her like it had before. What had she done? Panic seeped into her. Had she hurt someone?!

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
      Look at me behind the scenes.
        Look at how I pull the strings.
          Look at how they follow me:
            Control the heart, control the king.

User Image

Ashling hugged her and laughed that it was nice to be welcomed. She asked why she called things crazy when Jon and Davik had only gotten into a fight. Hazinyul glanced away. She didn't want to talk about how messed up things had become. But Ashling deserved to know - if for no other reason than that she was here now and would have to deal with the same things. She waited until Kailee and Eric left, and then went to the table and yanked the knife out. She put it back in the drawer. If Eric wanted a knife, he could get it from the right place. She wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"
        Davik and Jonathan haven't gotten into a fight," she replied, looking away. "But they're the only ones. Things aren't good here, Ashling. You would have been happier if you hadn't come." The kitchen had nothing left for her to clean. It bothered her. She liked having her hands busy when things were uncomfortable, and everything that happened was definitely uncomfortable. "Davik is blind, Winter is unhappy and won't tell us why, Kailee hates me, Jonathan has Eric, and Grey... Everyone's been fighting since we got here. And I... no, never mind. It's stupid." She couldn't very well say that she thought the manor was trying to kill them. It had gotten Grey, and it had almost got her. Maybe it'd gotten Jonathan, too, and Eric was all that was left... Hazinyul spun on her heel to face Ashling with her brightest smile. It all hurt too much for her to talk about right now. Maybe she could fill Ashling in a little bit at a time. Maybe she would have time for that.

"
        Come on, we can start with the upstairs! Oh - you should stay in my bedroom with me!" Hazinyul grabbed Ashling's hand and bounced toward the stairs, chattering away with a cheer that was very nearly genuine, and a better counterfeit than a professional forger could do.

User Image

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

Oh she just loved to push his buttons, didn’t she? She started to mock him, saying that Hazin was only being nice to him because she wanted Jon back. Eric knew that was true…but he wanted to hold on to at least the idea and hope that someone at least liked him. He was going to scream- to lunge at her neck and kill her, which would do just want she wanted him to do…just like a puppet. That just pissed Eric off more.

And then Davik walked in, all swagger and big smiles. He ignored him, going right for Kai as the double thrashed about, calling to Eric to kill while he had the chance. Eric stood silent. No. He would not be a slave- he would be no one’s pet. A man chooses. A slave obeys. And Eric was no slave. Eric clenched his fists, trying desperately to hold onto himself and not snap- to not fly off the handle and kill again.

And then she was normal. Tired…confused…but normal. Eric glared at her and at Davik. Eric said nothing as he shoved his hands in his pockets, walking away from the two of them. Maybe Jon could see things or something, because his chest was hurting as he walked away, like his heart was slowly being ripped to shreds by his own hands. Eric shook his head. No. Kai was not for him. Even though he had done horrid things to Hazin… she was what he wanted. She was what kept him calm- she was actually trying to see him…

He wanted nothing more than to be alone with Hazinyul at the moment, but as he wandered back into the hall he saw Haz and Ashling bounding up the stairs, Hazin going on about how they should stay in the same room even. Eric gave a smile, a genuine smile as he wandered into the kitchen again, going to grab himself a glass of water. Maybe not talking to anyone and actually being alone would help him try and calm down. As long as Hazin was okay, Eric had nothing to worry about from whatever was ordering him to kill- who told him that if he didn’t comply that Hazin would get it.

User Image

User Image

I couldn't see

Your dark intentions,
              Your feelings for me.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥• Ashling continued to rub her wrists as Kai and Jon left and Hazin was retrieving the knife Jon had stabbed the table with and placing it back into the drawer. "Davik and Jonathan haven't gotten into a fight,"-"But they're the only ones. Things aren't good here, Ashling. You would have been happier if you hadn't come." This made Ashling's heart beat faster as her brows furrowed. Taking a step towards Hazin who was avoiding her gaze ; she said-"Happier? Chirst! " She placed her finger tips upon her forehead which seemed to be producing sweat. Was she that anxious? Ashling started to pace for a moment before she stopped and looked at Hazin who continued to speak. "Davik is blind, Winter is unhappy and won't tell us why, Kailee hates me, Jonathan has Eric, and Grey... Everyone's been fighting since we got here. And I... no, never mind. It's stupid." Ashling nodded to Davik being blind, and her expression returned to complete puzzlement and slighlty confused. She lowered her hand so that it went back rubbing the opposing wrist. "At this point, nothing is stupid. I can feel something is terribly wrong. I need the absolute truth. Is ...is their something about this house or is everyone just going crazy on their own Hazin?" She inquired seriously.

Though Hazin didn't seem to want to talk about it and Ashling let it be for now. Sooner or later, she'd have to tell her the truth. "Come on, we can start with the upstairs! Oh - you should stay in my bedroom with me!" Her friend was obviously trying to brighten the mood so Ashling went with it for now. "Sounds good!" Her hand was soon taken and she was lead toward the stairs which they were soon trotting up towards Hazin's bedroom. ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

Blinded by faith,
I couldn't hear.
All the whispers, The warnings so clear. I still remember the smile when you tore me apart.

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OOC: Hope this was good enough. If I need to add or change anything, just let me know. [: lolololololol With:Hazin.lololololololWearing:this

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

Kailee started by snapping at him about Cwn Annwn. “She is a b***h, isn’t she?” he mused. “In the most literal way.” And then he grabbed her and her entire demeanour changed in an instant. She struggled, but he was apparently stronger, which was something of a surprise. She also pleaded with him to let go, cried that he was hurting her, and then threatened his life and ordered Eric to attack. Davik braced himself, but Eric didn’t even move. He didn’t seem interested in obeying orders. Good on him. He was still a sadistic b*****d, but at least he wasn’t a cowardly sadistic b*****d. Davik wondered, very briefly, whether Hazinyul knew about Eric’s apparent attraction to her, and then put it aside because he had much more important things to think about.

Kailee’s skin was hot, so much so that Davik didn’t know how long he’d be able to hold her. Her skin was burning and she was trembling wildly, spewing insults and threats. Then it stopped, suddenly. She squeaked and then went rigid. Her skin went cold all of the sudden – worryingly so, but he couldn’t very well let go of her to check if she was alright. He could feel her pulse racing because of his tight hold. Then she went limp, her teeth chattering. She was still shaking. She whimpered and shifted. “Alright, then?” Davik ventured, easing his grip but not letting her go completely. He had a feeling that she’d probably fall over if he stepped back. He heard footsteps – Eric leaving. Apparently he’d lost interest. “Whatever you do, don’t try an’ hug me. My ribs are gone. Any idea what happened?

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
      Look at me behind the scenes.
        Look at how I pull the strings.
          Look at how they follow me:
            Control the heart, control the king.

User Image

Ashling assured her that nothing was stupid. Hazinyul didn't reply until they were safely upstairs and in her - now their - bedroom. She pointed at the bathroom, saying, "
        Bathroom through there; we share with Davik." Then she sank down on the bed and stared at the scratchy wool blanket. "This house is trying to kill us, Ashling. Grey... Grey is dead. Earlier today Eric stabbed him and... it was so fast, just a few minutes, and he was gone... we didn't even know about it until it was too late." She closed her eyes tightly. "Eric is... Jonathan has - has - oh, what's it called? Sometimes he turns into Eric. And Eric remembers what Jon does, but Jon doesn't remember what Eric does. And Eric is... Just stay away from him, alright?"

Hazinyul didn't know what to think anymore. Hating Eric should have been a certainty. He had tried to rape her twice, the second time succeeding... he had murdered one of her best friends in cold blood. He had attacked Kailee and Winter. She wanted to hate him. But he had also come to her crying and she had heard him plead for someone to see him for who he was - and that made everything so much more difficult. She'd never like him, and she'd never trust him, but hating him was... more complicated than it should have been. Especially when Kailee and Winter hated her, and Davik seemed to be avoiding her.

Hazinyul shook herself out of melancholy thoughts and put on a bright smile, which faltered quickly and then faded. "
        I'm really glad you're here, Ash... but I wish you hadn't come," she confessed. Ashling, though she was a very welcome friendly presence, was just another person Hazin had to protect. She still hadn't seen proof that there weren't assassins on the grounds.

User Image

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

The world spun. Someone walked out, and Davik's grip on her loosened but he didn't let go. She feared she would hit the floor if he did. Kailee blinked a few times, trying to find her center. He said something she didn't catch, then told her not to hug him. Something about his ribs. Kailee moaned softly in response, her eyebrows pinching together. She reached and lightly squeezed his forearms, trying to steady herself without pulling him down with her. It took a few moments for her to stand up a little straighter, opening her eyes. She looked around. The living room? Confusion spun her through a loop, and Kailee squeezed her eyes shut again. "Um..." She hesitated, her shoulders slumping. "Grey's body is missing." She squeaked, trying to gather the pieces of what was going on. "His body just...disappeared. Winter and I went up there to move him...and he's gone." She shivered, biting her lower lip.

"Something...something is up there. It looked like Grey." She finally let go of his arms. "You can let go, Dav. I'm okay."
She assured him softly, taking a deep breath. "Something attacked me," her voice was steady but soft, unsure and not meant for any other ears. "I...I was in the bedroom. Then something hit me. My head started to burn, like someone had set my brain on fire." She winced at the memory, clenching her hands into small fists. "I remember being in the rain a bit. I sort of snapped to...I think...I think I was trying to tell you to run. We have to get out of here." Her breath hitched in her throat. "Did...did I hurt anyone? I don't remember anything. I promise, if I did, I didn't mean to..."

If she did, she was no better than Eric. The thought rattled her, and she trembled once more. "This place is evil, Dav. We have to leave. We have to get the others and leave..." She hated this. Kailee was never this meek. She was never this scared or withdrawn. It was like someone had yanked all the fight, all the bravery and the leadership straight out of her. It had taken away all that she was proud of and left her hollow.

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

I couldn't see

Your dark intentions,
              Your feelings for me.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥• Once they were in her bedroom , she gave a small tour. First was the bathroom; "Bathroom through there; we share with Davik." Ashling nodded and gave Hazin a soft smile. Right after that, Hazin sat upon her bed and stared at the sheets and covers. Ashling knew something wasn't right and her face showed she was concern. "This house is trying to kill us, Ashling. Grey... Grey is dead. Earlier today Eric stabbed him and... it was so fast, just a few minutes, and he was gone... we didn't even know about it until it was too late."-"Eric is... Jonathan has - has - oh, what's it called? Sometimes he turns into Eric. And Eric remembers what Jon does, but Jon doesn't remember what Eric does. And Eric is... Just stay away from him, alright?"

She didn't know what to say, all she could do was silently nod as she begun to get weak at the knees and slightly light headed. Dear God... Even her thought sounded breathless. Ashling couldn't believe it. She slowly walked over and sat herself next to Hazin. They both were silent and deep in thought for what seemed forever though once again, Hazin broke the silence hoping her bright smile would lighten the mood though it seemed it hadn't lasted. How could it?
                                                "I'm really glad you're here, Ash... but I wish you hadn't come."

Ashling looked down for a moment then back at Hazin; a single tear escaping her eye which was wiped away as soon as it began rolling down her cheek. "This...is a lot to take in you know. Though I'm glad you told me the truth. It's really hard to believe actually but you've always seemed to be honest with me so I'll take your word on it." She gave Hazin a weak, though present smile before she looked down at her wrists that were beginning to have the rope marks that she once had. Her brows furrowed as her eyes slightly widened. "Now ...it's my turn to be honest. A- a year and a half ago.... I was found after being kidnapped...drugged...rapped...and -and tortured by two guys from my college for a month long." She paused, disliking strongly how she had to bring up what happened to her. "I was tied up with rope and...it would leave rope burns on my wrists and... right now...they are back." She pulled her sleeves up and showed Hazin by holding them up at her. Ashling was starting to grow scared and she felt her skin beginning to tremble as her eyes glistened from new tears. "Is....this what the house does?" She asked in a shaken tone. ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

Blinded by faith,
I couldn't hear.

User Image

OOC: Hope this was good enough. If I need to add or change anything, just let me know. [: lolololololol With:Hazin.lololololololWearing:this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff