Welcome to Gaia! ::

golden parachutes's Partner In Crime

Sweet Lunatic

User Image

tab OWNER yours truly
                                                          tab ORIGINAL CREDIT mademoiselle mulligrubs
                                                          tab TITLE CREDIT thirty seconds to mars
                                                          tab GRAPHICS the bae, golden parachutes
                                                          tab CODING yours truly
                                                          tab PALLETE this
                                                          tab STATUS currently full!

User ImageUser Image

Sweet Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

tab worthington's preparatory academy is the place to be. the rich, the famous, the smart, and the talented all seem to have congregated at this particular school. worthington's is a private boarding school, of course, teaching grades nine through twelve. yes, this means that the students have dorms. worthington's academy would look great on a college application. can you spell ivy league? and after all, the teachers at this school are simply the best. so the students who are sent to worthington's behave generally well.

tab but this year, the administration decided to flip the entire school upside down. worthington's was receiving loads of money ( hey, it's not cheap to get into one of america's top schools ), but they wanted more. so this year, they hauled in a whole bunch of teens. not just any teens, but the misbehaving teens who drunk, smoke, partied, and generally loved mayhem. why? for reform, of course. certain parents, desperate to get their children back onto the right track, are shipping their little devils off to worthington's and hoping to see some change. after all, how much trouble can one teen get into in an uptight boarding school? not to mention that their belongings are thoroughly searched upon entry into the school.

tab so now, in the middle of the school year, a bunch of little scumbags are coming into worthington's. how will the prissy rich kids who currently rule the school respond? hopefully they won't get into too much trouble, but that's all up to you.

Sweet Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

LITERACY
                                                          tab tab this is a literate roleplay, which means i like to see a lot of words. i write a lot, and i like to read walls of text. it's just easier, because it helps everyone have something to reply to in their posts! also, please write in third person, past tense. i've had this problem in the past. please keep first person out of the roleplay, thank you!

CHARACTERS
                                                          tab tab please have your characters match what they are. if they're a rich b***h, they don't look like a scene queen. please. and don't try and pass off a 4O+ actor as a teenager. please have your face claims match your characters age or i will make you change it. it just disturbs me, that's all. and please make them three dimensional and believable! i like diversity very much! all races, genders, sexualities etc are welcome, but i reserve the right to either reject or make you change it if we have too many of something. i also encourage doubling and tripling! god knows i always put too many characters in my roleplays, and i encourage you to as well! just make sure you at least have a boy for every girl character. guys roles are hard to come by. please and thanks in advance.

AESTHETICS
                                                          tab tab i hate to be picky, but i like pretty posts. photos, colors, nice graphics. its just nice to look at. i know some people will let you slide with a photo and a name, but i like just a little effort put in. just be considerate of us all and don't blind us with your colors or stretch the page. i feel like that should just be understood, yeh?

APPLYING
                                                          tab tab well, i'm jumping on this application thread trend, so please post all reserves to the application thread. DO NOT inbox me. i haven't decided if i'm doing profiles just yet, but those would also be posted in the application thread as well. and PLEASE follow the instructions when filling out the reserves. text is capitalized or lowercase for a reason. i will put my mean pants on if it's ******** up, okay? don't make me do that.

Sweet Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

THE RICH BITCHES
                                                    the kids who are only here because their parents are super rich. they're obviously much too good for some public school.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE MEAN PRINCESS
                                                          alyssa maria dawnson
                                                          x
                                                          alyssa
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          hetero

Alyssa has always been daddy's princess. If she wished for something, it appeared over night. While Mr.&Mrs. Dawnson flew around the world and made their company grow, little Alyssa had to stay at home. Her nanny has always been around, but could one women be as good as two parents? As the girl grew up, she got more vain and arrogant than her parents could ever imagine. At home Alyssa is still daddy's princess, but everywhere else she is what you call a mean girl. Giving everybody a nice smile, Alyssa is playing with other peoples feelings and intriguing, she tries to be most popular girl at school. She knows that she won't need to work one day in her life because of her parents' money, but Alyssa still wants to run the business after school... But right now the girls' only goals are to be the most popular girl at school, have the best clothes and the hottest boyfriend and Alyssa is not afraid of doing anything to get what she wants.

JENNA THE DEVIL

User Image

THE CARE-FREE CHARMER
                                                          matthew andrews
                                                          x
                                                          matt
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          straight, mate

matt is always on the move. he has a respect for academics and focuses on schoolwork when he needs to, yet it doesn't play a central role in his life. matt refuses to let school detract him from enjoying the gifts of life and its experiences. with his optimistic character, matt is quick to trust and extremely easy to get along with, as he sees the best in people. people declare that it is almost impossible to let him down. but people in the past have succeeded in the feat, learning that underneath all of his friendliness he can hold quite a grudge. among his friends, there are only a few that he considers close to his heart, and he becomes a bit possessive over them, being a tinge of jealousy, this includes girls that he has his eye on. when it comes to the opposite gender, matt has a wandering eye and a skilled tongue (innuendo intended haha), it's no secret that he flirts and has had several girlfriends in the past, but he's the type that doesn't like being in a relationship for too long. he knows there's a girl out there for him somewhere in the world but as of right now, he's just enjoying the attention.

TTALGIYA

User Image

THE TROUBLED HEIR
                                                          tristan emory devereaux
                                                          x
                                                          tristan, dev
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          straight

tristan personifies your typical power-hungry rich boy with mommy issues. he is the only heir to his father's company and he feels less than adequate for the job. his father committed suicide when tristan was just four years old, after accusing tristan's mother of cheating for the umpteenth time. his mother, rumored to only have married into the devereaux family for the money, was practically unfazed by her husband's death and expected her children to act the same way. tristan, who is lonesome in nature, masks his insecurities in his wealth, sex and drugs. he's been using his family's name to get into bars and clubs at sixteen, because nobody ever tells a devereaux "no". he acts superior to those around him, though he does have a sensitive expressed solely to his younger autistic brother. the only person he is afraid of is his mother, a manipulative and conniving woman. there's a constant power-struggle between the two of them, with his mother usually reigning supreme.

GOLDEN PARACHUTES

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

what i'd like to see here is just a quick little blurb for your character, a couple sentences. their personality, quick backstory maybe. just what makes them unique!

USERNAME

THE CELEBRITY BITCHES
                                                    the kids who are all ready famous for some reason another. they're much too famous to go to a public school, obviously. these are the kids that have celebrity parents, or just so happen to be those "famous for being famous" bitches

User Image

THE RUTHLESS MODEL
                                                          Danica Milan Jones
                                                          x
                                                          Dani
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          all woman
                                                          x
                                                          heterosexual

Danica comes from money, her parents both being business moguls owning a handful of local restaurants, holding shares in promising business startups and making bank in the advertising world. Typical newspaper-profile success stories, they both overcame great hardships to give their daughter "the opportunities they never had growing up." But they didn't stop there. They pushed her to use those opportunities to do something with her life. Instead of learning how to walk, you could say she learned how to strut. Most people didn't know heels could be children's shoes, until they saw a toddler-sized Dani clomping around the house with a pair. They were her training wheels: from kitten to stiletto, Dani would grow quickly into one of the most promising fashion models of her generation. Because of her connections, she has already had spreads with Vogue, CoverGirl, Maybelline and countless others. And modeling isn't all it is on America's Next Top Model; it isn't all photo shoots and friendships. It's cutthroat. It's backstabbing. It's secretly feeding the competition protein bars to make them gain weight so they don't take your spot in the limelight. Growing up in that environment, Dani has been molded into someone fierce. Someone ruthless. Someone who doesn't let anyone get in her way, unless they want to face the consequences. With that being said: raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George Danica Jones.

HARLEQUIN HEARTED

User Image

THE WRY ACTRESS' SON
                                                          spencer ishmael williams
                                                          x
                                                          spence
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          homosexual

do you ever read those cheesy loves stories in books and wonder if it ever happens in real life? from what spencer knows of his parents, he can say that yeah, sometimes it does. his dad grew up in a lower middle class family in san francisco, and that was the life he expected to lead himself. then he went to nyu to study english literature and fell in love with a beautiful woman who happened to be a successful actress in the uk. the two of them got married and eventually settled just outside of los angeles, where his mother started her hollywood career, his father started his writing career, and together they started a family. spencer is the oldest of three, having two sisters who are eight and eleven years younger, respectively. considering the high-profile nature of is mother's work, spencer had a fairly quiet childhood. his father was always working from home, especially after his big break on a young adult series, and his mother always stressed a modest lifestyle. but she couldn't protect her children forever. when spencer came out to his mother quietly over lunch one day last year, someone managed to pick it up and turn it into a story to print on the filler pages of tabloid magazines, because, oh my, how was his mother supposed to work on her next blockbuster when there was so much stress at home? it was all ridiculous and far more public than spencer ever wanted it to be. he loves his parents and appreciates everything they've done for him, but he's honestly a little sick of being dragged into the spotlight.
                                                                          STARLOURDE

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

what i'd like to see here is just a quick little blurb for your character, a couple sentences. their personality, quick backstory maybe. just what makes them unique!

USERNAME

THE TALENTED BITCHES
                                                    the kids who aren't famous yet, but they definitely will be. whether it's sports, art, music, acting, or anything in between, these kids are just brilliant. the difference between the talented ones and the celebrity ones is that these guys simply haven't had the same opportunities as the celebrity kids. they're not famous yet, but they will be.

User Image

THE SOCIAL JOCKETTE
                                                          colette andrews
                                                          x
                                                          cole, letty
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          anythingsexual

cole is resilient if anything else, something good or bad happens to her, she'll spring back up and move on. which enables her to adapt to different situations and to think quickly and take action. it is most noted in her style of soccer, she had been on the varsity team since freshman year, while she is not known for her power, her aim and precision is legend and it goes without saying that she is olympic material. she's a 'pave-my-own-way' type of girl. a bit spontaneous when she feels like it but is always on the lookout for the first sign of trouble. because the girl is resilient, at times she detaches herself from her emotions, some think of a her as cold because she doesn't feel as affected as others might be if and when something tragic happens. she's really just misunderstood when it occurs, she also doesn't really feel the need to explain herself. so it sometimes is a mystery as to how she really feels. she's incredibly playful, taking no shame in teasing others. she enjoys the flirting game, though she hasn't had a boyfriend in a while, she claims soccer and chocolate to be her only loves in the world.

TTALGIYA

User Image

THE ASSIDUOUS POP STAR
                                                          teagan claire pointe
                                                          x
                                                          tea
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          straight against hate

she's not a pop star yet, because she's not allowed to sign a record contract until she's eighteen years old, as per the request of her parents. but she might as well be a star. she got her start on youtube, just doing covers in her bedroom of her favorite songs. when that exploded, teagan began writing her own music. she still really enjoys making youtube videos, but she has enough record labels vying for her attention. teagan is incredibly driven. she works hard to make her dreams come true, even coming from a small town in maine. her parents gave her a good life with a lot of love, and teagan wants to spread that around to people that listen to her music.

BEN THREW

THE CHARISMATIC ACTRESS
                                                          willabelle adelaide holmes
                                                          x
                                                          willa
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          manly men are my forte

willa was the girl who set up a stage, and did a full act of Romeo and Juliet when she was barely eight, to her stuffed animals. her mother noticed she had a bit of a photographic memory when she had left her list on kitchen table, but willa cited every single item as she sang it in her seat on the cart. willa never knew her father, who had booked it when he found out her mother was pregnant. her mother noticed that willa liked to be the center of attention, and would always put on shows, and try to have other kids interact with her in shows. when she was a bit older, she starred in several community programs, and guess she was spotted by someone important, she was accepted into worthington's preparatory academy. she has excelled in theater, and loves taking center stage when a musical is in the works, and now she can really show everyone what she is made of, and hopefully one day go to the most prestigious colleges for what she loves.

THE UNHOLY STAR

User Image

THE STRUGGLING MUSICIAN
                                                          kieran james southway
                                                          x
                                                          kieran is fine
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          straight

the illest minds are some of the most creative, or so they say. struggling unknowingly with borderline personality disorder, kieran's mind has been a dark place for as long as he can remember. music and self-harming were the only ways he knew how to cope with his feelings of chronic emptiness, intense anger, and distorted, unstable self-image. his therapist back home believed a lot of his anger stemmed from his parents vicious custody battle when he was twelve. his father was a solo rock artist, very popular all over europe. his mother was an big name artist, and played a few instruments herself. the two were never married, and were on-again off-again for most of kieran's life, smothering him in their toxic relationship. in the end, he was sent to live with his father, who's rock-and-roll lifestyle was very unfit for a child. the only good thing living with his father did for him was getting him a foot in the door with music. he took part in britain's x-factor when he was sixteen, and he did well. he was expected to win, until he was hospitalized for a suicide attempt and removed from the show three episodes from the finale. his father, not entirely understanding of his son's behaviors and feeling he would be better off somewhere where he wasn't alone so often, sent him off to a boarding school in america when kieran was seventeen. he's been enrolled in worthingtons for about a year now.

GOLDEN PARACHUTES

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

USERNAME

THE SMART BITCHES
                                                    the kids who are at the very top of the class. these guys may have gotten into concord based purely on their impressive intellect, or maybe they were lucky enough to be absolutely brilliant and filthy rich. either way, they're definitely going to grow up to be scientists or astrophysicists.

User Image

THE OVERACHIEVING WISE GUY
                                                          cole ayers
                                                          x
                                                          cole
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          bi

Cole was never able to fathom why what higher forces of the universe thought it would be a great idea to have the most conservative, primitive and close-minded parents ever known to man raise him. Don't get him wrong; he loves them with every bit of his heart when they aren’t trying to convince him the sciences are the devil’s work or attempting to shape him into the perfect little Christian boy they’ve always wanted. He just wishes they’d be a little more open to the theory of evolution and the fact that he likes boys just as much as girls. His dad once told him in a very earnest and kindly tone he can come to him about anything, and for a while, Cole believed that to be true. He had to learn the hard way it was just a load bs, and they would never be accepting of the person he is. In regards to his academics, he currently maintains a 4.4 GPA as the result all of the AP courses he took on and hopes to get into Stanford University to take advantage of the environmental engineering program they have to offer. For obvious reasons, he prefers school life a lot more to home life.

AUXENTIUS

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

USERNAME

THE NORMAL BITCHES
                                                    these kids are the floaters of the school. they fit in anywhere and try to be friends with all the cliques! plus, these kids didn't always get here because their parents are loaded. these kids are the scholarship students.

User Image

THE MONOTONOUS SCHOOLBOY
                                                          thatch finnigan
                                                          x
                                                          just thatch, finstone
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          homosexual-ish

Thatch is the blandest human being to have ever walked the ways of the earth. A return to normalcy in whatever happens in his life would not be in any way applicable to him, simply because, well, normalcy is what he usually portrays regardless of the situation he is facing. If you've eaten a burger with no seasonings, no sauce, nothing at all, then yes, you've practically tasted Thatch and the entirety of his personality. Nothing that ever happened in his life was ever interesting, the most being a dog biting his behind. Keeping friends was a thing he normally couldn't do, because the ones who were stupid enough to take interest in him at first probably left him because they were afraid to die of boredom. Thatch could never be discerned in a school of fish, or in a murder of crows, and quite honestly, he probably wanted it that way. He probably wanted to stay incognito for the rest of his high school life.

His words are drowned in candor, but none can be heard from his voice; his intentions bathed in fervor, yet none can be seen in his actions. Woe betide the day he's got something to say but can't actually say it.

MALEVOLENCE

User Image

THE CAPRICIOUS MILITARY BRAT
                                                          brittani ava king
                                                          x
                                                          britt is cute
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          boys only please

brittani grew up in a lot of different places, because her father is a full-time major in the united states army. she was enrolled in worthington's in ninth grade, after being offered a scholarship for her impeccable grades. it was her chance to finally stay in one place for longer than a few months, and britt took it. brittani is very humble about her position in the school, having no remarkable talent like the other students. but she's happy to have made friends here, even if she does miss her family quite a bit.

BEN THREW

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

USERNAME

Sweet Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

THE DRUG BITCHES
                                                    so many drugs, so little time. from weed, to pills, to alcohol, these kids have done it all. better swallow what you got on you. they search you when you get there.

User Image

THE PSYCHEDELIC POET
                                                          taylor jacob davenport
                                                          x
                                                          never had one
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          heterosexual

taylor’s parents never understood their son. he would have much rather spent time alone than with friends as a kid. he told his parents to tell the neighborhood kids he “wasn’t home” when they asked if he could play. always in his own little world, it didn’t change as he grew up. when he reached middle school he discovered poetry and never looked back. poe was his first love but it only progressed from there. always a voracious reader, taylor scooped up every poetry book he could find at the library. considering his older brother was already in varsity football in high school, his parents weren’t exactly sure what to do with their little bookworm. as much as they wanted to chalk up the daydreaming, strange speech, and isolation as a phase in his life, it never went away. he chose to speak more like a gentleman than the normal slang of teenagers. his nose was always in a book or his hand was scribbling across a page with whatever thoughts came to his mind. taylor only got worse when he reached high school— dreading his already long hair and beginning to hang out with the “hippies.” that was where he discovered LSD, acid, hallucinogenics, whatever you want to call it. from the first time he tried them, taylor decided they were the best side of life and that they let him create more freely. by the that time he was writing his own poetry and when his parents found out about the acid, he told them that dr. leary said it opened higher levels of consciousness and he wasn’t going to stop. he told them he needed it for his art. that he would fail without it. not knowing how to react, or how to fix the problem, taylor’s parents sent him off to worthington's preparatory academy in hopes of stopping his addiction.

THE LADY D

User Image

THE PILL POPPER
                                                          ashlyn jeremiah saunters
                                                          x
                                                          ash
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          all hombre
                                                          x
                                                          bisexual is the word?

before he managed to walk ash was on a board. skateboards, bikes, anything with one to four wheels. as her grew so did his rush, seeking more dangerous hobbies and a higher adrenaline rush. at first it came with a price, sore muscles, some broken bones, and very painful nights. but for a adrenaline junkie like him that didn't stop him, a solution needed to be found. thanks to a few 'considerate' friends he was introduced to pain killers. it began innocent, just one or two before and after his endeavors but then mix thrill riding with partying. once the teens came in the pill addiction grew, some killed his vibes others heightened. some gave pleasure hallucinations, boosted his sex drive, whatever it was countless pills became part of his life. with came a few consequences, charges of possession, dealing, reckless endangerment, and a few others he could not care to remember. living with cousins meant always getting bailed out no matter what he did. his parents were always to busy with work and such to raise a child, leaving him in the hands of his older cousins and aunt.

it was not till an accidental overdose that his parents where alerted that this went far beyond a few pain killers to sedate the pain of his hobbies. in hopes of protecting their son and not having to deal with they burden they sent their son away. and here he is.

fangbanger18

THE SELF-HATING ALCOHOLIC
                                                          judas hades aiken
                                                          x
                                                          jude; hades, sometimes
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          whoever's offering

do you ever stare at those homeless people who live out of boxes and communicate with god through the neighborhood cat? have you ever wondered what got them there, how diseased their brains must be? well, jude's never really had to guess; he had an example of them for a mother. he supposes his father must either have been a rapist or just some poor sap who didn't realise his mother couldn't love; he's not sure, since his mother has only ever referred to him once, citing him to be the reincarnation of hitler himself. which is why she decided to name her demon baby after the most-hated man in the bible, excluding satan and jesus himself. his whole life jude has heard that he was a spawn of the devil, something to be hated and disgusted by, so he doesn't exactly have a very high opinion of himself. but hey, nothing a good bottle of liquor and a willing body to wash away the memories, right? jude hasn't seen his mother for three years now, and isn't sure if she's dead or just hiding away in a gutter somewhere; he hasn't had a real home for years now, always staying at one person's place or another. he got caught shoplifting some liquor and for some reason the judge took pity on him, and decided the best place for him was some kind of boarding school. well, that was fine with jude, since he's attended a few rich kids' parties and can tell you from experience, they can get ******** wild.

BANTER OF THE GODS

User Image

THE VINDICTIVE DRUG DEALER
                                                          jackson scott millar
                                                          x
                                                          jack
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          straight

life doesn't always deal you the best hand. there's an old saying that you play the hand you've been dealt. jack's been dealt shitty hands all of his life. dad walked out when he was too young to remember him, mom was always coked out and looking for the next high. they lived in next to nothing in a glorified tin can in the heart of chicago, illinois. jack thought he hit the big time when he met juliette, of all things. julie was supposed to be his way out. she was well off and they had plans to run away. all he had to do was secure a good life for them, and in the slums, that meant dealing drugs. things spiraled out of control rapidly; she got addicted, he got addicted, and then they got busted. julie got shipped off to a glorified resort in the mountains for "rehabilitation" and jack was sent to some reform school with a bunch of prissy jackasses. then again, jack's always been dealt the shitty cards.

BEN THREW

User Image

THE MISCHIEVOUS ALCOHOLIC
                                                          dominic rhys bristol
                                                          x
                                                          just nicky
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          straight

nicky was always his neighborhood deviant. his father was known as the town drunk, and nobody expected much from nicky because of it. everyone was quick to write him off as an apple not far from the tree, and he had no motivation to prove them wrong. his father was more of a friend than a father, thinking drinking with his son was a good way to bond. nicky was drinking by fourteen years old, though things did not get bad until his father got sick. with his father's health deteriorating in the beginning of nicky's high school years, nicky fell further and further into his own addiction. his father passed away just a few months ago, leaving nicky to be sent to live with his aunt, his late mother's sister. nicky was only there for two months before he got expelled from his new school for sneaking vodka into school in a water bottle.

GOLDEN PARACHUTES

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

USERNAME

THE PARTY BITCHES
                                                    the lives of the party and the wild children. these kids know how to do it right. they're gonna be the ones throwing the secret parties in the dorms, and they always bring a good time

User Image

THE IMPULSIVE HOTTIE
                                                          cody joseph kaplin
                                                          x
                                                          kap, cj
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          male
                                                          x
                                                          heterosexual

good looks? check. athletic body? check. muscles and abs for days? check. clearly a guy that was made to be a model one day or even a sports participant. but, other influences took over in that retrospect. once a child who was an accomplished boy scout and a kid who used to play both soccer and football, cody seemed to have a bright future ahead of him. he had the respect and admiration of his family, friends and his coaches. he had people looking over his best interests and parents who grew proud at how they raised their little boy to be a man someday. cody walked, talked and presented himself as a gentleman. his only flaw? he felt empty. sports and being molded by his family and parents was the only lifestyle he knew and cody was becoming what others wanted him to be. not what he wanted to be. the weight room and working out downstairs with his fathers exercise equipment soon became the only lifestyle he was comfortable with. until, one of his friends introduced him to the world of parties, raves and music festivals. the sights, the sounds, the people and even the atmosphere as a whole. this, was the kind of environment that cody felt more at home with. a place where he could no longer feel pressure from his parents and family to become what they wanted him to be. music became his addiction, parties became his home and ladies became his vice. from an accomplished football star quarterback, to a dj-driven, wild guy who loved the thrill and attention he received, cody was home. ever since the day that his friend introduced him to his first ever rave, cody has never looked back since. football is now a side hobby and music has become his focus with dreams of being a dj. sex on the other hand? well, that was just a warm welcome with the attention he received that he loved.

MR CELTIC ENIGMA

User Image

THE IMPULSIVE SLUT
                                                          meghan alia etxeberria
                                                          x
                                                          meg is cute ;3
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen (legal, baby)
                                                          x
                                                          do you see these tits?
                                                          x
                                                          straight; but i'll try anything once

always a defiant child, meghan ran away from home at fifteen, thinking she could get herself to LA to be a singer or a model. everybody want to be famous, right? long story short, she found herself in new york, living with a boy, a photographer, who was supposed to help her make up a portfolio to send to agencies. being young, she fell in love and by sixteen found herself in the throws of an abusive relationship. it took her a year and a half to find the courage to leave the guy, but she had made a friend that showed her there was a way out. seven months later, she has left her past behind her, or so it seems. truthfully, she hides lingering emotional wounds under her sarcastic & impulsive demeanor, intense love of alcohol & a tendency to ******** any guy willing to give her the time of day. sleeping around gets her what she wants without the hassles of falling in love and risking falling back into her previous situation. it also makes her feel needed and in control, two of her favorite things. now, she's found her way to LA, though not quite the way she imagined. expelled from her last school for "unsavory acts" with her english teacher, she's been sent away to boarding school. honestly, she doesn't mind. she thinks she could do the school some good. everybody needs a wild child.

GOLDEN PARACHUTES

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

USERNAME

THE TROUBLE-MAKING BITCHES
                                                    the kids who turn to trouble for a rush. they defy any figures of authority as much as possible. they fight all the time at school, if they come at all. these kids have been expelled from school, suspended too many times to count, and are probably on a truant officer's "must watch" list.

THE ARTISTIC ANARCHIST
                                                          geoffrey justice andrews
                                                          x
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          we are caged in by labels such as "gender"
                                                          x
                                                          we are all one, we love one another

geoffrey's always been... a little... different, shall we say? his parents never really knew why he turned out so strange; they brought him up in a normal environment, made enough money to buy him at least one popular toy every christmas and birthday, and even went out of their way every day to tell him how special and wonderful he was. none of that stopped him from setting objects on fire. it was always little things, at least in the beginning. then, as he grew up, his "artistic inclination" as he calls it grew as well. now not only will he burn up textbooks, clothing, and other things in this life he calls "worthless attempts at distracting us from the importance of living freely" but he's moved on to other artistic ventures, such as tagging, getting into random fistfights that somehow turn into peaceful meditation techniques, and tattooing his own body until it becomes a living canvas. he got into trouble with the law for setting one too many trees on fire (they didn't get the irony of his art, the degenerates) and is now currently headed for this private institute.

BANTER OF THE GODS

User Image

THE QUICK-TEMPERED HOODLUM
                                                          josefina octavia salgado
                                                          x
                                                          ina
                                                          x
                                                          seventeen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          straight

josefina was born and raised in the slums of washington dc, in a neighborhood divided by heavy gang activity. the youngest of eight and the only girl, she was raised by her mother, an active member in the gang "los jabalíes". her father was murdered by a rival gang member when she was only two. while the area she lived in was predominantly male dominated, that did not stop her mother from moving up in ranks and demanding respect. her mother was fearless, the type of woman who could smile in the face of danger. she was a woman that couldn't be tamed, and ina has learned to be the same. while most of her family has their hands dirty with death and violence, ina's only record so far is for theft, drug possession, and minor assault. coming from her background, ina has absolutely no respect for authority and has always been taught to challenge it. for that reason, she's been suspended from school countless times, and expelled from three. beneath her armored shell, josefina is very intelligent. she once had aspirations of going to college for astronomy before her brother found out and got her in trouble with their mother. while josefina can play her part and be the tough little warrior her mother expects her to be, if she lets herself think about all of the things her family has done, it gnaws at her conscious. that's the reason she has so far been unable to complete initiation into los jabalíes, as she can't stomach the idea of firing a gun.

GOLDEN PARACHUTES

User Image

THE SALACIOUS SCHEMIST
                                                          ramona alexis myers
                                                          x
                                                          mona
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen not that it matters.
                                                          x
                                                          a female but far from a lady
                                                          x
                                                          is there such a thing as a defined sexuality?

raised in a loving christian family, a father, mother, and two loving older sisters. to those who passed this family was a picture of perfection, of course never judge a book by it's cover. a nightmare build by rules, restriction, and taking all the pleasures of life, a heartless father and submissive mother, leaving their daughters to endure the harsh discipline of their fanatic dad. all of this set fire to the selfish, greedy, and conniving girl that roams the halls now mercilessly doing whatever it took just to have what she wanted and as so often denied at home. but don't let that facade fool you, inside lies a vast amount of fears and insecurities all tangled to that secret past. a ruthless manipulator grew a desire to possess power and control over everyone around her, using her words as both armor and weapons. with all these traits it would perhaps be accurate to describe her as a sociopath.

crimes were petty at first, helping steal test exams when she was thirteen for example, in services to a few upperclassmen by seducing the teacher, the privilege of developing at a young age, her first expulsion and even arrest for sexual harassment toward a teacher, not that it stuck since she was a minor. once the handcuffs were unlocked that first time and the girl released things only got worst. soon she became the go to girl to get the dirty job done, with a price, of course by the age fifteen high school students had no imagination to crime so she sought 'fun' else where and even began to skip school. on march before her sixteenth birthday she started to date a college frat boy a few years older than her, who only brought her down a even worse road. her crimes ranged from possession of drugs (Weed, nothing extreme), vandalism, petty theft, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, trespass, reckless driving, the list goes on to her parents dismay. that was till one night things went to far and the law caught up with her. when she was witness in the death of a friend in a party. it was never proven if she was directly involved or not but it was her parents last straw. a disappointed family who were desperate to pull her away from her dangerous road she lead. for even with all her tricks and such, she was still just a girl and they had some type of hope she would redeem herself.

fangbanger18

User Image

THE EX-JUNKIE
                                                          julia marie fox
                                                          x
                                                          jules is all she’ll respond to
                                                          x
                                                          eighteen
                                                          x
                                                          female
                                                          x
                                                          bisexual

julia’s life was idyllic by anyone’s standards until her father was killed when she was thirteen. being her favorite person on the face of the earth, his death struck her harder than anyone else in her family. the lack of money coming in from her father’s job sent the three person family into a cramped apartment in the city. jules turned to drugs to cope, along with getting a myriad of tattoos to dull her pain, alcohol, a drug dealing boyfriend, and the party lifestyle. she was rarely home and when she was, all she could muster was hatred for her mother who she blamed for her father’s death without any reason to. school was the last thing on the teenager’s mind— it had been taken over by hard drugs. it took four years for jules to hit rock bottom and go to rehab that her mother could barely afford. since her release, she’s stayed away from drugs but alcohol and smoking are still on her list of habits. the years she spent under the influence taught her many things but not how to stop partying. her mother had no idea what to do with her rebellious daughter until she heard about worthington’s prep. she hopes it’ll cool her daughter’s temperamental nature and teach her how to abide by the law again. jules doesn’t care where she ends up— her nature of being spontaneous, reckless, and doing anything she wants in the name of fun won’t change. the only change will be the scenery.

THE LADY D

User Image

THE ADJECTIVE ROLE
                                                          full name
                                                          x
                                                          nickname
                                                          x
                                                          age spelled out
                                                          x
                                                          sexuality

USERNAME

Sweet Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                                          SETTING
                                                          tab tab it's about two weeks into january. christmas break just ended the previous weekend. it's snowing and it's a friday. if you're already attending worthington's, you should be waking up and heading to breakfast. if you're new, you should be arriving at the school and getting situated.

tab tab the school is set up like a modern college campus. the school building is in the middle. boys' and girls' dorms, a campus library, the dining hall, and all the administrative offices are scattered about the land. the campus is located in the heart of los angeles, blocks away from art, fashion, and music venues. students are always encouraged to explore during their time off and on weekends!

SCHEDULES
                                                          tab tab tab WEEKDAYS --
                                                          tab tab 0730 -- breakfast
                                                          tab tab 0830 -- first class begins
                                                          tab tab 0950 -- break
                                                          tab tab 1015 -- school day resumes
                                                          tab tab 0120 -- lunch
                                                          tab tab 0155 -- lunch ends
                                                          tab tab 0400 -- school day ends
                                                          tab tab 0415 -- athletics, clubs, or free time.
                                                          tab tab 0530 -- dinner
                                                          tab tab 0700 -- dinner ends, free time
                                                          tab tab 1000 -- all students are required to be in their respective dorms. NO EXCEPTIONS.

tab tab tab WEEKENDS --
                                                          tab all time is free except for the posted meal times
                                                          tab tab 1000 -- breakfast
                                                          tab tab 0200 -- lunch
                                                          tab tab 0700 -- dinner
                                                          tab tab 1100 -- all students are required to be in their respective dorms. NO EXCEPTIONS.

DORMS
                                                          tab tab the rooming thread can be found here!

Sweet Lunatic

User Image

tab RESERVED

Sweet Lunatic

User Image

tab RESERVED

Sweet Lunatic

User Image

tab RESERVED