Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Rakkie
Rakkie nodded and put on a serious face. "You could get very hurt. But did you like the shows? What show did you see?" She lost her serious face very quickly and replaced it with a big smile. "I saw a lot of shows with my parents. My favorite was The Little Mermaid." Rakkie's eyes sparkled.

"That was my favorite too," She grins.
It was her favorite show, even though Gorath wasn't in it. In fact, Gorath had only been in one show to date...

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
(OOC: Ack, crapness. I need to go. stare I'll see ya later, take care.)
Gorath Tsu

Kalos crosses his arms slightly mockingly, his eyes turning to look at her as he spoke. "Are you saying I'm not running the Kaleido Stage well? Perhaps you think you could do better? There is a lot of stress on the stage, we all need our breaks now and then. Besides, not all practicing takes place on stage... and not all practicing has to do with acrobatics. People skills, talking, mingling, ect-era, are just as important as the performace itself. If the audience doesn't feel welcome here, then they wont come. If they don't come, the Kaleido Stage goes under." He said, his rough voice coming out as one flat, almost emotionless, sentance.

Nono bit her lip; yeap, her big mouth got away with her again. She looked up at Kalos, who looked insulted by her remarks. "I'm sorry Sir," she started, looking at the ground, then paused, and struggled to keep her eyes locked with Kalos's own, "I guess I'm not used to things here yet. This is such a rich stage... You only perform a show every once in awhile and still have the funds to keep everything running between shows. Back home we would be working nonstop just to keep our bellies full, sometimes performing in the streets for 50yen coins. To come here and see people so... relaxed... it's a striking change." She exhaled, and looked up at her boss determinedly, "I'll work harder than I did back home, though. I promise in the name of my family." She gave a nervous smile, hoping that he would accept her apology and not boot her out of the company.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Kozoe
Gorath Tsu

Kalos crosses his arms slightly mockingly, his eyes turning to look at her as he spoke. "Are you saying I'm not running the Kaleido Stage well? Perhaps you think you could do better? There is a lot of stress on the stage, we all need our breaks now and then. Besides, not all practicing takes place on stage... and not all practicing has to do with acrobatics. People skills, talking, mingling, ect-era, are just as important as the performace itself. If the audience doesn't feel welcome here, then they wont come. If they don't come, the Kaleido Stage goes under." He said, his rough voice coming out as one flat, almost emotionless, sentance.

Nono bit her lip; yeap, her big mouth got away with her again. She looked up at Kalos, who looked insulted by her remarks. "I'm sorry Sir," she started, looking at the ground, then paused, and struggled to keep her eyes locked with Kalos's own, "I guess I'm not used to things here yet. This is such a rich stage... You only perform a show every once in awhile and still have the funds to keep everything running between shows. Back home we would be working nonstop just to keep our bellies full, sometimes performing in the streets for 50yen coins. To come here and see people so... relaxed... it's a striking change." She exhaled, and looked up at her boss determinedly, "I'll work harder than I did back home, though. I promise in the name of my family." She gave a nervous smile, hoping that he would accept her apology and not boot her out of the company.

Kalos smiles softly and gives a slight nod.
"Alright then. I understand." He says, turning to look straight ahead. "You see, this stage is different from others... besides the fact that we perform such breathtaking shows. But because of the fact we can stay open without have to have constant shows. The Kaleido Stage has many investors and contributers... without them, the stage would go under." He pushed up his glasses with his index finger.
"Though we don't have shows all the time, we have a lot of practicing. You can never have too much practice, you see. That's why I don't allow pets here, or part-time jobs... for they take away your concentration from practicing. However, the stage cannot run on practice alone... the performers need breaks, they need to freshen up, rest, relax. Happy performers means happy guets. Besides, too much work isn't good for your health. We can't have a performer passing out on stage now can we?
"Anyhow, I hope you do your best out there. I look forward to seeing what you're capable of. Though, as for now, I have some business to attend to."

Kalos bids her farewell for now and heads off in the other direction, heading for the stage.
Gorath Tsu

It was her favorite show, even though Gorath wasn't in it. In fact, Gorath had only been in one show to date...

Rakkie smiled at the little girl. "Looks like we have something in common. Gorath, have you been in any shows?" Their food came and Rakkie started to eat, then looked up. "Does anyone want to try?"

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
Gorath Tsu

Rakkie smiled at the little girl. "Looks like we have something in common. Gorath, have you been in any shows?" Their food came and Rakkie started to eat, then looked up. "Does anyone want to try?"

"I... uhh..." Gorath started, his voice trailing off. He'd only been in one show. With all the arguements he and Kalos would get into, Kalos usually wouldn't let Gorath perform in a show. Which, Gorath guessed, wasn't all Kalos' fault... Gorath really wasn't good enough to be in a performance yet anyhow.
But how could he say that? Especially in front of a newer 'recruit'. He tried to find a way to answer, but was releaved when Rakkie brought up something else.
"I do!" Artasia piped up after Rakkie spoke. Artasia would always jump at the chance for food... she was like her father in that way; always hungery.
Gorath Tsu

"Alright then. I understand." He says, turning to look straight ahead. "You see, this stage is different from others... besides the fact that we perform such breathtaking shows. But because of the fact we can stay open without have to have constant shows. The Kaleido Stage has many investors and contributers... without them, the stage would go under." He pushed up his glasses with his index finger.
"Though we don't have shows all the time, we have a lot of practicing. You can never have too much practice, you see. That's why I don't allow pets here, or part-time jobs... for they take away your concentration from practicing. However, the stage cannot run on practice alone... the performers need breaks, they need to freshen up, rest, relax. Happy performers means happy guets. Besides, too much work isn't good for your health. We can't have a performer passing out on stage now can we?
"Anyhow, I hope you do your best out there. I look forward to seeing what you're capable of. Though, as for now, I have some business to attend to."

Kalos bids her farewell for now and heads off in the other direction, heading for the stage.

Nono watched her boss leave, tension flowing out with each step he made. " Note to self - Shut up Nono!" She sighed and continued her jog to the practice arenas. Even though she promised Kalos she would try his way, some of her old habits wouldn't die in a mere sentence.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Kozoe
Gorath Tsu

Nono watched her boss leave, tension flowing out with each step he made. " Note to self - Shut up Nono!" She sighed and continued her jog to the practice arenas. Even though she promised Kalos she would try his way, some of her old habits wouldn't die in a mere sentence.

Kalos didn't really have anywhere he needed to go, not per say, but he figured perhaps she'd need a bit of time to cool off. He wasn't good with angered women and he'd always had a habit of simply "walking away". Perhaps it was a weakness of his, he didn't know.
Still, he had no problem with telling them off. Just with dealing with them.
He plops into the chair in his office and picks up a stack of papers that had been paper-clipped together. At the very top in big, bold letters read "Next Performance: Memo". It was some papers he'd gotten from one of the main sponsors in preperation for the next performance. He always hated reading these stuffy, dull papers, but he had no choice... it was his job.

In the meantime, a rising Kaleido Star was doing her best around the stage. Though it was offstage where she was performing currently, even though it was dark outside.
Sora stood by the take which housed the seal she'd (with help from many people of the Kaleido Stage) managed to talk Kalos into keeping; Jonathan.
The seal barked happily as Sora dropped a raw fish into its mouth.
"You're always hungery," She said softly, picking up another fish to feed it. It seemed Jonathan was a normal male... always hungery.

Come to think of it, Kalos was getting hungery...
Gorath Tsu

"I... uhh..." Gorath started, his voice trailing off. He'd only been in one show. With all the arguements he and Kalos would get into, Kalos usually wouldn't let Gorath perform in a show. Which, Gorath guessed, wasn't all Kalos' fault... Gorath really wasn't good enough to be in a performance yet anyhow.
But how could he say that? Especially in front of a newer 'recruit'. He tried to find a way to answer, but was releaved when Rakkie brought up something else.
"I do!" Artasia piped up after Rakkie spoke. Artasia would always jump at the chance for food... she was like her father in that way; always hungery.

Rakkie noticed Gorath's expression and decided not to keep talking about it. She smiled at Artasia."Take all you want. If I eat all of this alone, I won't have room for dessert!" She winked at the young girl and started laughing. Rakkie was also constantly hungry."Food is a passion of mine. Too bad I can't cook. I've tried a few times, but it always comes out like charcoal."

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
Gorath Tsu

Rakkie noticed Gorath's expression and decided not to keep talking about it. She smiled at Artasia."Take all you want. If I eat all of this alone, I won't have room for dessert!" She winked at the young girl and started laughing. Rakkie was also constantly hungry."Food is a passion of mine. Too bad I can't cook. I've tried a few times, but it always comes out like charcoal."

"Well, you wont have to worry about cooking here at the Kaleido Stage," Gorath teased, sticking his fork into a piece of meat then raising it to his lips to eat.
(OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been installing things x.x )

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
(OOC: Bumpish)
Gorath Tsu
"Well, you wont have to worry about cooking here at the Kaleido Stage," Gorath teased, sticking his fork into a piece of meat then raising it to his lips to eat.

Rakkie laughed."Well, that's certainly good. For me and for the people who would eat my food. Speaking of food, how is your food?"

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
Gorath Tsu

Rakkie laughed."Well, that's certainly good. For me and for the people who would eat my food. Speaking of food, how is your food?"

"It... it's very good," Gorath says, blowing on a piece of meat for it was too hot.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie finished her meal and smiled. " I know! How about I treat you guys to ice cream! I need to do something. You guys have been so nice to me!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff