Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Whew! biggrin
Name: Rakkie Himono
Appearance: light pink hair at shoulder length, sometimes in a ponytail, sometimes in a bun, is 5'2 and usually wears clothes that are easy to move around in
Personality: very goofy and fun to be around,but takes her job at the Kaleido Stage very seriously. She loves to meet new people
Guild Member?: yes
Rakkie took a deep breath.She was standing outside of a small apartment room in the Kaleido Aparments. "I'm finally here!" She smiled and opened the door, then stepped into her new `house'. It was small, but very cozy. She closed the the door behind her, te jumped up and down."I'm here! Yes! Finally." She plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling." My dream come true. Well, I better get started." She got up and started decorating her room. Pictures of her family and friends, and of course, posters of the Kaleido Stars. "I need to get practicing." With that, she left the apartments and headed for the Kaleid stage to start.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
Name: Rakkie Himono
Appearance: light pink hair at shoulder length, sometimes in a ponytail, sometimes in a bun, is 5'2 and usually wears clothes that are easy to move around in
Personality: very goofy and fun to be around,but takes her job at the Kaleido Stage very seriously. She loves to meet new people
Guild Member?: yes

(OOC: Hehe. Thanks for joining here too. ^^
However, this was suppose to be PMed to me as well. razz I have people PM so I don't miss their entery post on the thread. But you don't have to re-do it, I just wanted to let you know.)

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
Rakkie took a deep breath.She was standing outside of a small apartment room in the Kaleido Aparments. "I'm finally here!" She smiled and opened the door, then stepped into her new `house'. It was small, but very cozy. She closed the the door behind her, te jumped up and down."I'm here! Yes! Finally." She plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling." My dream come true. Well, I better get started." She got up and started decorating her room. Pictures of her family and friends, and of course, posters of the Kaleido Stars. "I need to get practicing." With that, she left the apartments and headed for the Kaleid stage to start.

<center>User Image</center>
Kalos waited a little while before venturing up to greet Rakkie. He wanted to let her have time to decorate and get adjusted to the room.
After he figured he'd let her have enough time he walked up to her dorm and knocked on the door.
((I'm really sorry! I didn't know.))

Rakkie got up and went over to the door, opening it. She saw Kalos and bowed. "Hello Sir! Thank you again for letting me stay here. The room is wonderful!"

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
((I'm really sorry! I didn't know.))

Rakkie got up and went over to the door, opening it. She saw Kalos and bowed. "Hello Sir! Thank you again for letting me stay here. The room is wonderful!"

(OOC: Lol. It's no problem at all.)
"It's not a problem. All, well most, of the performers stay here. I have the maids try to keep the place as tidy as possible. A clean living space means a better rest, which means a better performance!" Kalos said, his eyes shifting this way and that to look around the room and see how she'd decorated it.
"If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask one of the maids."
Rakkie smiled."I'll be sure to. Can I, um, ask you a question?"
Nono munched on a carrot stick and opened the door to her new apartment. A new smidgin of pride grew in her as she realized that this - this - was hers. Not her Mum's, not her Papa's, but Hers. She giggled and dached inside, prancing around gleefully. The apartment's size didn't compare to her old one, in fact it was quite.. tiny. But it would be perfect if she could do one thing - stretch.

She stood on the middle of the room and did the splits, then lmoved to a pushup before finally bending her legs forward so her rear and her back nearly touched. She grinned - perfect.

Keeping her body like rubber took hours upon hours of stretching. She hoped for room, because if she didn't have any then her stay at the apartments would be cut to a mere minute.

As for a tightrope... well, one out of two wasn't bad. She would just have to go to the practice arenas and do it there. "Do they allow late night practicing though," she wondered as she pulled in her suitcases. Fortunetly the rooms were already furnished, because her wages - while enough to survive - didn't allow for much luxuries, especially new sets of furniture.

"But still," she reprimanded herself, "This is mine!" She plopped onto the bed with a smile. Not many fourteen year olds owned their own apartment.

She rose and began adding her won little 'touches' to the room. Not many, for she wasn't the poster or picture type, but just two - a poster of the human body and its muscles, and the poster from the last show she performed with her family. She smiled nostalgically before unpacking her clothes, and with that, she finished.

"Looks nice Nono," she said, patting herself on the back. "What time is it now," she mumbled, then thought for a moment, "Ten seventeen sounds right. The other members must be practicing right now," she nodded, agreeing with herself, "So I think I'll go watch them for today... Unless I'm supposed to practice. I would rather not do anything of my act without stretching for a couple of hours," she trailed off, biting her lip, "But I'm sure I can do the other practices," her heart pounded with excitement, "Maybe I can learn how to do those trapeze things I saw on their DVDs! Or the trampolines... or the diving... or the gymnastics..." She squeeled.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie

"Of course, ask away," Kalos replies.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Kozoe
Nono munched on a carrot stick and opened the door to her new apartment. A new smidgin of pride grew in her as she realized that this - this - was hers. Not her Mum's, not her Papa's, but Hers. She giggled and dached inside, prancing around gleefully.
(Edited for length.)

Gorath past the door of the appartment that had been empty only the day before. It was obvious someone had taken it. But who? He didn't see anyone new around the stage... maybe who ever it was just got there.
He gently knocked on the door and waited.
Gorath Tsu
Rakkie

Rakkie looked at Kalos, her eyes sparkling."Does...does Layla stay here? I won't bother her. She's just my rolemodel. I love how she does all her tricks." She spun around, then shuck her head."I'm sorry sir."
Gorath Tsu

Gorath past the door of the appartment that had been empty only the day before. It was obvious someone had taken it. But who? He didn't see anyone new around the stage... maybe who ever it was just got there.

Nono's squeal was cut short by a knock. She felt her cheeks flame, embarassed for acting like a child, and she cleared her throat and marched to the door. Before opening it she smoothed out her blouse and loosened her black tie a bit more so that the knot lay in the center of her chest, checked the cuffs to make sure they were facing the right way (perhaps she shouldn't have cut the sleeves off...) and gave a stern nodd of encouragement to herself, though the action was more for putting herself into 'character'.

"Who are you, and what do you want," she ordered, adding a bit of sass to her voice. She stared up at her visitor, eyes narrowed in a not quite there glare, and waited for his answer.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Rakkie
Gorath Tsu
Rakkie

Rakkie looked at Kalos, her eyes sparkling."Does...does Layla stay here? I won't bother her. She's just my rolemodel. I love how she does all her tricks." She spun around, then shuck her head."I'm sorry sir."

He smirks then shakes his head, "It's quite alright. No reason to be sorry. But I'm afraid to say she doesn't stay here. She has her own house. Though I can't recall where."

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
Kozoe
Gorath Tsu

Nono's squeal was cut short by a knock. She felt her cheeks flame, embarassed for acting like a child, and she cleared her throat and marched to the door. Before opening it she smoothed out her blouse and loosened her black tie a bit more so that the knot lay in the center of her chest, checked the cuffs to make sure they were facing the right way (perhaps she shouldn't have cut the sleeves off...) and gave a stern nodd of encouragement to herself, though the action was more for putting herself into 'character'.

"Who are you, and what do you want," she ordered, adding a bit of sass to her voice. She stared up at her visitor, eyes narrowed in a not quite there glare, and waited for his answer.

"Erm... I'm, uh, Gorath... Gorath Tsu." He said, startled by the girl's actions. "I'm, uh, a performer here. I just came to greet you."
Great, another performer with Layla's attitude... he thought to himself. A small child hid shyly behind his legs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff