Welcome to Gaia! ::

YES?

YES 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
nah bro 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
golds bro 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2

_____________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some say Rock is dead. They would be wrong.

Rock is going strong and taking back the music world, one band at a time.

One such band, so new but already getting so big, and its members and their friends are the focus of this story...

Hello, and welcome to I'M WITH THE BAND!

The band is on tour this Summer and it's just getting started! They've decided to start in their home town of Richmond Park, West Virginia! They'll make their way all over the East Coast and then venture in to parts unknown!

It's noon, warm, and sunny here in town and the band should be just arriving! Perhaps a few have dates with some romantic partners?

Who knows!

Enjoy the time before you have to get back for practice!

A Dreamers Remorse

LetsGoMakeSomePancakes

poetic asphyxiation

iiM U S i C is L o V e

sejuani_xo

Fever-Induced
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pain make your way to me, and I'll always be , just so invitingSPACE If I
                      SPACESPACESPACEever start to think straight , this heart will start a riot in me
                      SPACESPACEWhy do we like to hurt so much?

User Image
                      User Image

"No mom, just because I'm in town does not mean I'm meeting you for lunch!"

I have been arguing with my mother for the last hour. Why? Because how dare I show up in town and not want to spend any time with her? Please I'd up and left four years ago and had had little to no contact with her or my father since then. Somehow she found out I was gonna be in town and has been blowing up my phone ever since. Well I wasn't here for them. I was here for the band. Not my band of course! No I was talking about Pure Antics, only the hottest rock band of this generation!
                                      "Listen mom, I've gotta go," I told her. I didn't give her a chance to protest before hanging up on her. Seriously the woman drives me crazy! Anyway, let's talk more about the band!

I knew the members on a personal level. Cait, the keyboardist, was my best friend, as was their publicist, Jerrod, and I just so happen to be dating Darren, the bassist. Yep that lucky girl dating the hot, super sweet, and so talented man is me! Two years strong! The thought of him made me smile as I got dressed for the day. He really was a good guy. Too good for me if I thought about it. I care so much for him and I can only hope I'm enough.

And then my thoughts turn to another man.

Ryder Vasquez, lead singer of Pure Antics, my first love and my first heartbreak. He just so happens to be Darren's best friend. I don't know if I'm over him and its so hard to move on when he's there all the time. Does that make me an awful person? I sighed as I braided my hair over my shoulder. I had plenty of songs about it, had written them all on the cusp of heartbreak, and then even more when I started to heal. I really should get over him! I mean, he is dating my cousin now. Some great family members huh? Crazy parentals, a sister who hates me, and a cousin who took my boyfriend. Lovely, so lovely.

I grumbled to myself as I fished my phone out of my purse. Time to stop dwelling on them! I texted Darren first.

To: Darren
                                      Messgae: Hey babe! I'm here at the hotel. Mom's buggin. Let me know when you wanna see me!

I hit send and started on a new message, this one for Cait.

To: Cait
                                      Message: I need some serious girl time. Let's go get pancakes!

That's what you get when you let your heart win

User Image
                                                    Next Post

User Image

XXXCaitlyn was bleary eyed and barely awake when her phone signaled a text message. Loudly. Right next to her face. She grunted and pushed the device away, burying it under her pillow. Probably Amelia.. Again. You'd think after over two years of being broken up the girl would give things a rest. As if it weren't bad enough that Amelia cheated on her, the brunette wouldn't stop trying to win her back. It was equal parts infuriating as it was endearing. But most definitely annoying when she first woke up in the morning. She rubbed at her eye, glancing to the side at the bleary red numbers. Oh, more like afternoon.

XXXShe yawned and sat up, legs falling over the edge of her sleeping nook, swinging while she ran her fingers through the nasty tangles of her mane. Still blinking tiredly, Caitlyn glanced around the tour bus. First she noticed that the bed across from hers was empty. So at least one of her band mates must be up and about. Another yawn escaped her as she hopped down, bare feet comforted by the plush carpet lining their sleeping section. Cait shuffled the few feet until she reached the tiny bathroom to relieve herself and brush her teeth. Still half asleep she figured splashing a bit of water into her face would help bring some liveliness to this afternoon. It helped a little bit.

XXXAnd knowing she'd have to deal with it eventually she returned to her bunk and retrieved her phone. But she was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a text from her most cherished friend, Jude. A grin broke out across her face, it had been much too long since they'd had a chance to hang out. Her fingers quickly typed out a message to send.

New Message

Recipient: Jude
                                                                                              not that i need much incentive to see your stupid face, but hell yes! you know my weaknesses so well~ bus is still on the road, where should i meet you?

XXXCait double checked for stupid spelling or auto-correct errors before hitting send. And now that she actually had concrete plans for their first day back in their Hometown, she had to figure out something to wear. A quick check of the weather app told her that it was a really nice day out, which wasn't a surprise. So she rummaged through her small bag and eventually found a pair of skinny jeans, a plain tank top and a plaid shirt to throw over in case the wind picked up. She changed quickly in the bathroom and tried to detangle her hair with a brush, but grabbed a snap-back because she knew this mane wasn't getting tamed right now. She slipped into a pair of low cut converse and ambled towards the front of the bus to see who was awake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff