Welcome to Gaia! ::

YES?

YES 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
nah bro 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
golds bro 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

_____________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Created By:
                      ______ Tipsy Tulips

Inspired By:
                      ______SO MANY THINGS

This is a:
                      ______Lazy Lit. Mature Roleplay.

Graphics and Coding by :
                      ______iiM U S i C is L o V e & Tipsy Tulips

OOC
_____________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some say Rock is dead. They would be wrong.

Rock is going strong and taking back the music world, one band at a time.

One such band, so new but already getting so big, and its members and their friends are the focus of this story...

Mr. Lead Vocals and Mr. Bass started out in Mr. Bass' backyard back in their freshman year of. Full of inspiration from bands like The Beatles, Megadeath, Black Sabbath, and others like them the boys decided they wanted to start a band. So they put up flyers about auditioning and through those they found, Miss Drummer, Mr. Lead Guitarist, and Miss Keyboards.They called themselves Pure Antics and that was that. They wrote songs together, performed in talent shows, and open mic nights. They developed a nice little fan base too.

As this happened some things began occurring. Things like romance and heartbreak. And all of this followed as the band started receiving offers from music producers.

Mr. Lead Vocals found a girl. He'd known her his whole life having gone to school with her all his life. Miss Uptown Girl was his complete opposite. He never would have thought she liked his kind of music but he came to find out it was her favorite and she was a fan of the band. Her perfect image was just that. An image. She had a passion for music and adventure and the two of them fell pretty hard. Her parents were not a fan of this. They dated all throughout high school and on his eighteenth birthday he planned to propose to her. He even asked her father for his blessing. That's not what he got. Her father sat him down and told him that his daughter was going to be going places that he couldn't follow, that he had to grow up or let her go. So instead of proposing he broke up with her because he knew she was going to do something important one day. Not long after Mr. Producer came to him and offered him and the band a record deal. He accepted, and that started Pure Antics' rise to fame. Now he's dating Miss Groupie. Oh yeah, she's his ex girlfriend's cousin.

Mr. Bass was what you might call a player. He enjoyed the 'groupies' the band had gotten, as well as any other girls (and guys) he could get his hands on. And then a few years later, he met Miss Uptown Girl. He knew she was his best friends exgirlfriend but a connection is a connection right? She had just left her parents and was in school or something or another. To pay the bills she worked as a stripper. They kept their dating on the down low for a while but after being caught by some tabloid magazine they decided to take it publicly. Now how's that for drama?

Miss Drummer and Miss Keyboards have been thick as thieves since grade school. In high school, not long after they joined Pure Antics, they started dating. Their love story has been publicized all over since Pure Antics became famous. Miss Keyboards didn't like the attention much but Miss Drummer basked in it. Fame started getting to her head and after she cheated it lead to an ugly, and very public, break up. The band was thrown for a loop and it very nearly ruined the band. However the two decided for publicity reasons to put on a good face for the cameras but when they're backstage their claws come out. Is their any chance of them getting back together? Or are they hooking up with new people? I mean there is that hot new Mr. Publicist and Miss Back Up Vocals. Who's going for who?

Mr. Lead Guitarist met Mr. Producer. It wasn't love at first sight but lust. Perhaps it wasn't just lust for sex but also for fame. Mr. Producer offered plenty of both. It was like selling his soul to the devil, starting anything with this man who could give him all he wanted and take it all away in the same breath. Because of this he turned to drugs, another thing Mr. Producer could provide plenty of. It's a vicious cycle. He still likes the groupies and Mr. Producer still has a wife. Can anyone spell 'trouble'?

So what's gonna happen?

Is fame gonna get to them?

Is anyone gonna get back together?

Who's gonna break up?

You have the keyboards.

MENS

User Image
                    RYDERALISTAIRVASQUEZ
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMR. LEAD VOCALS
              Ry24male#065755 && grey A Dreamers Remorse

User Image
                    DarrenMichaelCochran
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMr Bass
              Darebear, Darren24MaleLight Green & Steel Blueletsgomakesomepancakes

User Image
                    MICHAELCHANDLERHALBUR
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMR. LEAD GUITARIST
              mickytwenty-sixmale#8FA99F && #5F5972poetic asphyxiation

User Image
                    JERRODGREERCURTIS
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMR. PUBLICIST
              jerthirty-threemalefirebrickiiM U S i C is L o V e

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    RICHARDCAINEADAMS
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMR. PRODUCER
              No nicknames. ♚ 35 ♚ male ♚ postingcolors ♚ Tipsy Tulips

LADIES

User Image
                    AmeliaAnnCurtis
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMiss Drummer
              Amelia, AmAm,Lia23FemaleHotpink & Deepskyblueletsgomakesomepancakes

User Image
                    CAITLYNMARIEPRATT
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMISS KEYBOARDS
              cait-marie/cait/cat23female536FA1 97BA8CFever-Induced

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    JUDITHMARIEGARCIA
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMISS UPTOWN GIRL
              Jude ♚ 23 ♚ female ♚ postingcolors ♚ TIPSY TULIPS

User Image
                    GWENDOLYNNMARIEMILLIGAN
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMS. GROUPIE
              GwenTwenty Fourfemale#75A1D0 & #05B8CCsejuani_xo

User Image
                    QUINNICAKATIAHALBUR
                    xxxxxxxxxxxMISS BACK UP VOCALS
              quinntwenty-threefemle#B612D4 && #0BCF21poetic asphyxiation

1. I am the owner of this thread and will dictate what happens here. Of course this does not mean I'm not open to suggestion. I happen to love plotting

2. Follow the general Gaia rules. This means knowing what the ToS for this entire website are.

3. Respect the others in the role play.

4. This role play will use REAL people. No anime. Or Disney people please. Just no.

5. There is the possibility of romance present in this plot and the role play is open to any kind, be it homosexual, typical heterosexual, or some crazy combination of it all. However, we will keep this PG-17. If the clothes start flying, time skip and we don't don't want to know how long it took. We get it. There can also be fighting of course, but not too over the top. Keep it mild and no godmoding or auto-hitting. And as for things like randomly passing out...no. Just no.

6. This is a lazy literate thread. I expect to see a minimum of two paragraphs. We're not here to read novels. Quality over quantity. There's no limit to how long a post can be but if you're going on and on about how a single blade of grass bends in the wind, I will have a talk with you about the importance of details. I understand writer's block but I will not accept it as a constant excuse.

7. We expect that people understand things like spell check and basic grammar. Spell out your numbers, no abbreviations (except where appropriate like a name ending in Jr. or a military rank), and NO text talk. Unless the character is texting. There is a difference from accidental misspellings and dialect for a character's speech. Just remember to be consistent so we can pick up what's being said or write a translation at the bottom of your post if you think it's needed.

8. Posting frequency should be at least two or three times a week. School, work and other responsibilities from real life come first but we would still like to see this role play move forward. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please send me a message to let me know. If something comes up and you are force to leave the role play, again, let me know. It helps us to know where we stand.

9. Formatting is not required. If you do make a format please don't use colors that blind or itty bitty text.

10. Please use "quotations" for speech, italics for thought and regular text for narration. No *he did this* allowed around here.

10. First, check the character list to see what roles are available. Don't whine at me if you don't get the character you wanted. First come first serve.

11. Next, you will need to fill out a reserve skeleton. That will be sent to me, along with some writing samples. The title of the message should be "I'm With The Band" and please put the role after it.
                      I want to see a llama in the reserve as well.

12. Once you have finished your profile, please send them to me. Once approved you may begin posting/

13. Last but never least, this is all for fun. Yes, there's a wall of rules. Yes, you have to listen. Yes, it's annoying. Well, who said fun couldn't have structure? The entire point of role play is to enjoy writing and tickle the creativity in our minds. If you're not having fun, well, you need to see a therapist or find a different creative outlet.

User Image
                                        FIRSTMIDDLELAST

xxxxxxxxxxxROLE
                nickname ♚ age ♚ gender ♚ postingcolors ♚username

[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/kingdomhearts2322/Role Playing/white_space1.jpg[/IMG]
    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=PC1]FIRST[color=PC2]MIDDLE[/color]LAST[/size]
    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PC2]ROLE[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][size=11]nickname[color=PC2] ♚ [/color]age[color=PC2] ♚ [/color]gender[color=PC2] ♚ [/color]postingcolors[color=PC2] ♚ [/color]username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Reserves by x--KiiSSMEKiiLLME

Profiles should be in Thread form

Requirements are pictures, full name, age, personality, and bio. Feel free to jazz it up and add whatever you like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff