Welcome to Gaia! ::

Julianna sighed as she fidgeted with her Louis Vuitton bag and her keys. She took out her lipgloss and re-did it then called her agent. "Hey.." she said as she walked around carrying her cell with her. "No... What restaurant?!? McDonalds?! Yeah.. Fine... Be there soon..." she got into her car and was held up by a traffic jam. "The grammies." she muttered to herself as she looked in her mirror and put on some light pink eyeshadow. Somehow, she managed to get past the traffic and went to McDonalds and waited outside hoping her manager would show up.
"Some people, eh? Anyway Jade, it's time to start. See ya' Amory."

Caralyn got into the car. "Did you know I'm actually Marilyn Monroe's granddaughter? Whatever."

She remembered Marilyn Monroe from long, long ago. She was almost dead and was taking drugs. Now her mom was quite old, and Marilyn was long dead.
((wait.. Marilyn Monroe, who is actually Norma-Jin, died in her early thirties.. and never got kids lol.. neways blaugh lol yeah))
"Goodbye"
She smiled and watched them leave.
Lucifer walked out of the movie theater stretching, on the way he saw alot of other people like colin farrel, paris hilton, his brother tom cruise, penelope cruz, jennifer aniston,brad pitt, alot more people he could count
((
Quote:
((wait.. Marilyn Monroe, who is actually Norma-Jin, died in her early thirties.. and never got kids lol.. neways blaugh lol yeah))
"Goodbye"
She smiled and watched them leave.
))

((Sorry, I just made it up. My bad. But I did know about her real name, I was just kinda skeptical about her family.))
((XD Ah well.))

Jade grinned. "Cool." The limo driver drove up to the studio.
Immediately someone pushed Caralyn into a makeup studio. "Ooh, dahling, you're going to look fabulous!"

The makeup artist rinsed her hair, and stuck what looked like dust, but was really talcum powder into her hair. She dramatized Caralyn's eyebrow's with a pencil and then continued with fake wrinkles and swirls of tangled hair, until Caralyn resembled a hobo.

She walked out onto the set.
after the movie, lucifer walked to caralyn's studio to see whats up, he walked inside and was immediatly greeted by the director, he leaned against the wall near to the set and watched what was gonna happen
Caralyn sat down on the busted sofa. Jade stumbled into the alley, pretending to be drunk, and as usual, stunning everyone. Caralyn played perfectly, but the directer still wanted to do it over- and over- and over-. Finally the day was done. As Caralyn walked out, she saw Lucifer standing over in a corner. "Hey! What are you doing here?" She smiled softly.
Quote:
Caralyn sat down on the busted sofa. Jade stumbled into the alley, pretending to be drunk, and as usual, stunning everyone. Caralyn played perfectly, but the directer still wanted to do it over- and over- and over-. Finally the day was done. As Caralyn walked out, she saw Lucifer standing over in a corner. "Hey! What are you doing here?" She smiled softly.
" i dunno, just wanted to see what you guys were up to!" he said and smiled back " my brother is busy hanging out with penelope cruz so i get the studio to myself"
"Tell me about it. This movie is fun, but brutal. Oh, hey, I saw your movie last night. Liked it, too."
Quote:
"Tell me about it. This movie is fun, but brutal. Oh, hey, I saw your movie last night. Liked it, too."
" thanks! but yeah movie's are more fun when they are brutal and have romantic flicks in them" he said " teenagers enjoy it more, bloodshed, sex like that"
Chosen option: A
Name: Mel Wells
Claim to fame: She is a new star who just starred in a movi that made it in the top best five as number one.
Marital status: Single
"Oh yeah Caralyn, word is that you and me and Jade is gonna star in the next movie, medival times" he said taking out a poster with Lucifer riding on a black horse, Jade riding on a white horse and Caralyn on top of the tower watching the fight
Mel walked down the street looking at the biuldings. She was a country girl who was raised in Texas. When her family came to Hollywood for vecation Mel had gotten a part in a movie. The movie had just came out the day befor. Mel's blond hair reached her shoulers and she had on a white tanktop with black jeans. The Secret, her movie, had already made it to the top of the best movies list. Mel's blue eyes sparkled in the light as she walked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff