Welcome to Gaia! ::

" yeah, sometimes i wish that i could ride a rocket and blast off to another planet" he said and sighed
Quote:
" yeah, sometimes i wish that i could ride a rocket and blast off to another planet" he said and sighed
LoraLynn leaned against the wall and sighed after him. "My thoughts exactly..." she murmured.

((Good night! It's almost one in Chi-town 3nodding ))
Quote:
Quote:
LoraLynn leaned against the wall and sighed after him. "My thoughts exactly..." she murmured.

((Good night! It's almost one in Chi-town 3nodding ))
((night!))
((I don't get on very often, sorry))

Amelia yawned. "Hi everyone!!! Sorry, I had to go, and you guys were deep in conversation, so I just left."
Emory was still sitting in the cafe. She was eating a soup and was drinking a cold beverage. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she was wearing and white T-Shirt and a emerald green skirt. She was wearing her favorite black heels. She sat back after taking a sip of soup.
Sorry I haven't been posting. And I have to go. Bye.
((bye bye)
Caralyn felt bored that morning. There would be many down at the coffee shop, she was sure. But all those mochas and lattes were getting pretty tiring. Oh heck, there was always hot chocolate. She dressed into a pretty skirt and jacket, then walked to the Starbucks.
She looked over at Caralyn who had just walked in. Then, went back to eating her soup.
Caralyn ordered hot chocalate and an immense chocolate chip cookie. She went and sat down by Emory.

"Hi, Em. Want some?" she said, gesturing to the enormous cookie.
She smiled.
"Hi.. no thankyou, I'm alright with my soup"
She took another sip of soup.
"How are you?"
"Oh, fine. The movie's almost finished."
"oh thats good"
She smiled and finished her soup.
"I finished the one I was working on this morning"
"What one would that be?"
"Its called 'Alice'."
She said with a small smile. She took a sip of coffe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff