Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Phantom

User Image

User Image
User Image
Prom queen, Miss America in the backseat, in a pair of cuffs.
From a small town with no scene. Looking for a shot on the big screen.

Arabelle sighed sadly as she watched the flames being put out. People overreacted way too much when they saw fire. Really, it wasn't a big deal. She still felt the presence of the staff member behind her so she turned her head upward again to look at him. "The fire's gone. You can leave now. There's nothing that interesting anymore anyways." She said coldly then turned back around. In her mind, she was above most of these people. The staff had no power over her and the other kids to her were just circus freaks. She huffed a sigh and rested her chin in her hand as she was the stage and trees smolder to ashes. The man stayed silent, heck he probably wasn't even listening to her. Maybe if she told him right up she was going to start another fire he wouldn't even listen. She felt like a criminal with the staff standing so close behind her, as if she had been the one at fault.

When the man behind her left Ari became curious as to why. She turned in her seat to see the man who grabbed her away taking something from one of the two toned hair guys. She saw he had a lighter, but couldn't tell what the other thing was. But he had a lighter, and maybe he had more. If she managed to just take one from his stuff there was really no way to prove who it belonged to, the only thing she really had to do was figure out where his stuff was. Obviously in the boys' cabin but which bed. So far she had seen at least six boys. When the kid punched the man she nearly let out a laugh. 'Wow, this kid must be trying to get himself in worse than he already is.' She thought to herself covering her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't laugh. Arabelle watched as he stormed away wishing she would have had the chance to get a lighter from him, maybe later though.

With that event over the stage once again became a boring place to be. The man who had been watching her was gone but there were plenty of other staff around to keep her there. This camp just plain sucked. She deeply wished she was back home with her best friend, and yes even going to school seemed better than this. Looking around Ari saw the other dual toned hair guy get pulled back to the stage, the purple haired kid had returned, rainbows and too cool for school were laying on the ground doing who knows what, more people looking pissed as ever and what not. These people were of no interest to her right now. The only person she was really curious about right now was the kid with the lighter, and he seemed to be missing still. Eventually the kid came back though, which made Ari smirk. Deciding to take a leap of chance she stood, brushed her skirt off, she hated it when it was wrinkled or dirty, then walked stright up to the boy. "Hey Smokey." She said smirking again and placing her hands on her hips. "Listen up and listen good. I know you have a lighter, and possibly more. So would you mind helping a girl out and give me one. My parents took all mine." She stated. No fluff just straight to the point. What was the use in adding useless information when a staff could be right next to them at any moment.

Not so innocent, on the street hustlin’.
Never be Miss America in the backseat of a stolen car.

User Image
• kelsey nicole gibson •

xxxxxxx
They say the eyes are the window to the soul.
User Image
But what do they lead to when you have no soul?
xxxx
Kelsey looked at him and nodded, brushing her hair out of her face and trying to think of an excuse for how it got there. "I.. I must've cut it when i tripped i guess." She stammered, her face flushing. She didnt want anyone else thinking she was a freak. She knew that it was a crappy excuse but at this point she was desperate. She grabbed the boys hand and stood up, brushing herself off. "I dont need your help. Ill be fine."

After the words left her mouth, she realized how mean she sounded. She looked down at her shirt, which was soaked with blood where she had cut herself. She knew that she would have to go change her shirt, and if the counselors saw it they would definitely investigate. She tried to think of a way she could get around it. But she knows if the counselors saw the cut theres no way they would think she did it by falling. She would have to tell this kid the truth and as for his help.

Kelsey stared at him for a second, then opened her mouth to speak. "I need your help.. I didnt do this when i fell. If anyone sees this cut im screwed. My shirt is done for and i cant exactly go shirtless.." She takes a deep breath an looks at him, seeing hes wearing a jacket. "Can i wear your jacket back to my cabin? Just so i dont get caught. Im not as bitchy as ive been to you in the last 5 minutes i promise. Please?" She looks at him and pouts, trying to look as desperate as possible.

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~~ I S S A C H E N R I P E A B L O S S O M ~~
"Mister Sex God."

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

He looked at her shirt that was overly bleeding for a little cut. He sat back down when she told him off that she need no help. Well he tried and offered so can't blame him. He noticed her mood change a little, Issac grined to himself. It must be the effect of the camp, just making everyone so mean. Issac looked back over at her, she was asking for help. Listening to every word she said Issac nodded. Standing back up Issac walked closer to her.

He smiled. "It's ok, I guess everyone is having a little off day to today. And why didn't you just say it the first time?" Issac listened to her pleade, He gently nodded and took off his jacket. "Anyone ask, just say you where cold. And please try your best not to get blood all over it. Don't worry about it." He handed it over to her and watched her put it on. "Now try not to trip again." Issac smiled, he said it in like a joking way. Hopefully she could see that or she's just going to hate him for the camp time.

Watching as she headed back to her cabin Issac sat back down. "Hmm.. I hope I get that back, it's my favorite jacket." Issac mumbled to himself. Placing his hands together Issac felt how cold they where. It wasn't a shocker, his body temper was always cold. Even when he's warm or whatever, if anyone touched him they would comment on how cold he was. Issac looked over at Ami. "Hey am I cold?" Issac placed both his hands on Ami's shoulder and waited to see his reaction.
• kelsey nicole gibson •

xxxxxxx
User Image
xxxx
Kelsey put on the jacket, grateful. "Cold. Got it." She smiled at him and waved goodbye, walking back to her cabin. She made sure to keep the jacket covering the blood stain, but also careful not to let it touch and get blood on it. She walked slowly, trying to be nonchalant and not look like shes nervous even though she couldn't stop shaking. She couldn't get caught on the first day, they'd tell her dad for sure. That wouldn't end well. He would be furious with her and the people would probably never let her leave. Maybe she is crazy.

She finally got back to her cabin, and walked inside. She went straight to her bag, digging through it and trying to find a clean shirt. She found one, a plain black one. Perfect, so even if it started to bleed again it wouldn't show through. She took of the jacket and the shirt, and put on the black one. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail too. She really had no need to look cute, there was nobody to impress. She grabbed the boys jacket and walked back outside, she needed to gve i back to him and thank him. Plus hes not too bad, probably the most attractive boy here. Hes not exactly her type though. When she walked outside, she was greeted by a counselor. "Did you change?" The woman asked, and she shrugged. "Just felt like it." The counselor looked at her, doubtful, but kept on her way. Kelsey sighed and walked back towards the stage, not knowing where else to go.

User Image

Prophet

User Image
      ohmygodgoooAnd that last XX kiss I'll cherish
      Until we meet again
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-And t i m e makes it harder,
      I wish I could remember
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-But I keep your memory
      - You visit me in my sleep

M y D a r l i n g , W h o K n e w
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I mean, smart about the sex thing. Been there done that." Nikki replied to Issac about why he was a smart cookie, "Just, learn to take a compliment." She added before looking back down at her bottle and sighing. Eventually she was going to run out, and at that point she would probably just sulk around in the cabin. But until then she might as well try to... enjoy herself.

More teens started to file in and cause some chaos, a little blood here and a little fire there. Wonderful. She was apart of a real nice freak show. Nikki could see herself writing a letter home now. Dearest mother, thanks for sending me to this hell hole with these freaks. Sincerely, Nikki... PS, I hate you. A smirk appeared on Nikki's face as she thought about actually doing that. Maybe in a few days that would happen.

One of the males that joined the group walked past Nikki to take a seat, he looked super pissed He also smelled of fresh alcohol, but didn't appear to have any handy. One of the 'adults' must have taken it from him. Nikki pitied him for a moment, that's why she made it look less likely that she had alcohol, and stayed away from the adults while drinking it. Considering everyone else got interested in everyone else or decided to leave Nikki stood up, grabbed on to her 'water' and moved over beside the boy she had watched enter.

"Let me guess, they took your fix?" Nikki opened the conversation, then held up her 'water' and shook it. "Maybe you should try to be a bit secretive next time." She gave him a small smile before sliding the bottle between her thighs. Nikki moved her hands together and rubbed them, to keep warm. She had forgotten to pack gloves, but she'd live. "Name's Nikki, by the way. Glad I'm not the only one who likes a good drink here."

overlyobnoxiouschick! hope this is alright Hipster, lemme know if anything needs changed.
AlcoholicXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOAmy "Nikki" Laurence

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

I searched the sky for the ducks that Isaac said that he had found in the sky, took me a few minutes but when I found them, I giggled again madly, defiantly finding that the duck and it's ducklings far more cuter then the bunny I had spotted. I looked back at Issac when he mentioned that it would probably be a better idea if we stayed put, I didn't really care if Chris wouldn't like it too much, but it really wasn't worth getting chased down and dragged back, plus, we could always check it out later. "Hmn, no you are right, we can check it out later, just not at night, we wouldn't be able to see where the shiny thing is coming from at night. Even if it would be a good time to go, because the staff would be asleep, and think that we are sleeping too." I just confused myself.

Trying to recollect my thoughts for a minute, until Isaac ruffled my hair again, smiling at me and answered my question about me bugging him. It made me feel tons better that I didn't get on his nerves, and he could understand why my parents just left me here, but really it wasn't like I was the only one that was just dropped off. Isaac told me to sit up and I did and I smiled even wider at him when he said I could always talk to him, and if I needed him he would help me out. I squeezed Isaac tightly when he hugged me, pulling away when he did and nodded at the question. "Alright, thanks, you can talk to me you too, and I will do what I can for you as well. Yeah, let's go back to cloud hunting, wonder if there is a rainbow!"

I fell back down in the soft grass, searching the clouds, jumping in surprise when suddenly, a girl that he had seen earlier tripped over Isaac and started yelling at him. It was amusing, and as much as Ami tried not to, he started laughing, that was before he saw the same thing Isaac saw, blood, it was hard not to see it, but the girl said she had cut herself when she fell. I tilted my head at her, not sure I believed that, because there was nothing she could have cut herself on, it wasn't like their was any sticker bushes around me and Isaac, or really sharp twigs, or rocks. Somehow, she had ripped her shirt though, and was asking Isaac for his jacket as if he owed her something, I stared at her oblivious and a bit shocked. Isaac had actually let her use his jacket too, I shook my head at this, thinking he just fell for her little game, hopefully she wouldn't get blood all over it though, blood was hard to wash out of anything.

The girl took off and Isaac said that he hoped he would get his jacket back, "Me too, I really don't think she would steal it. But you never know, people are strange, and they like to take things that aren't theirs." I spoke with experience, because I had many people steal my glow sticks at raves, promising that they would return them after the party and I would never see them again. This was a bit different, they were all stuck at this camp, so really, there wasn't anywhere for her to go that Isaac couldn't find her and get his jacket back. I was just being paranoid.

Suddenly, Isaac's hands were on my shoulders and I yipped a bit, moving away from him surprised by how cold he was. It wasn't that cold outside, and he had just been wearing a huge jacket! "Yes, you are freezing, why are you so cold? I am not that cold!" I exclaimed, rubbing at my arms to warm them back up. The girl returned, to my surprise and returned Isaac's jacket thanking him before taking off again to go talk to someone else. "Least I was wrong, that is good" I beamed at Isaac, "Now you should but that back on before you freeze to death and we can go back to hunting clouds, okay?

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

"Mister Sex God."

Isaac turned his head, he was so happy that Ami was back to his happy self. He started to wonder what Ami was like when he didn't have skittles or acid. Was he the same or completely different. Issac was snapped out of his thoughts when Ami started off about a rainbow. " We already have one Silly." Issac went to his side and poked Ami's noses. " Through It would be cool to see a double rainbow." Issac started to laugh, this camp probably would go crazy if they had two Ami's.

Starting to laugh, Issac grabbed on to his stomach that he was laughing so hard. " You just made the cutest sound ever." Issac managed to get that sentence out with pauses in between every single one. Issac sat up and started to breath again. He looked down at Ami and just wanted to break back into laugher. " That sad is my natural temper, I don't feel the coldness other people do. Through having freezing skin is a good thing in some places." Issac wiped a tear away form his laughing fit. He noticed on how much fun he was having and it's only been... well not even a day.

Turning his head Issac followed Ami's stare to the girl form earlier. He got up and said his welcomes and put his jacket back on. Sitting down he smiled. " Are you happy now? Wow your worst than my mother. And if I get close to freezing to death them ill just cuddle with you since your so warm." Issac fixed his jacket that it was comfortable again. Checking on the inside he looked for any sighs of blood, none which was a good sign. " She didn't get any blood, that's good I hope that her cut calmed down a bit." Issac looked up at the sky and stared trying to find something interesting in the sky. All he could find was blobs. " Where did the duck family go? I can't find anything now." Issac said in a semi-pout.

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

I wiggled my nose after it was poked by Isaac, "I mean other then me silly! I have seen a double rainbow once, it was so awesome and really pretty. I can make rainbows too. Do you wanna know how? It's really easy! And there are so many ways you can do it too!" I exclaimed, happy to teach anyone that was interested in learning, honestly I had learned the tricks from science class and the internet. Although it would have to wait at least until we could leave the stage, cause I would have to get a clear glass to do it, or at least a CD.

Isaac found it hilarious when he had touched me with his cold hands, really it wasn't all that funny to me, but it did make me blush lightly when he said that I was cute. As hard as Isaac was laughing he had to sit back up, to calm himself down, "If you say so, I think it's better to be warm" I said matter of factually, watching Isaac stand up and take his jacket back from the girl and put it on himself. Yes, I am happy now! Is it good that I sound like your mom?" I tilted my head in confusion.

You are more then welcome to cuddle with me anytime! I love to cuddle, cuddling is the best, and yes, I am always warm. My mom says it's cause I can never sit still, never could. Doctors think I have ADHD, but my parents never believed in pills. Funny that I found Acid and fell in love with it." I giggled, watching Isaac as he inspected his jacket for blood, exhaling in relief that their was no blood stains, "That is defiantly good, don't know what kind of disease she might have had" I blurted out without really stopping to think about what I was going to say, didn't want to be rude, but it was true.

I looked back at the sky, frowning as well noticing the same thing Isaac had, all the interesting shapes had gone away and now there were only little blobs of clouds. "Awe, that sucks, I think they are gone" I huffed, rocking back and fourth, "Now what should we do?" I asked Isaac, lost, I hated doing nothing , nothing was boring, at least all that had happened before was entertaining, but now what were we going to do? What was their to do? What were the staff waiting for? How many people did they expect to come? I just want to get this stupid meeting thing over and done with and go exploring, but no, we had to stay there. Laaaaaame!

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

"Mister Sex God."

"Well whatever seems cool, I think that your just the king of rainbows." Issac Looked over to Ami when he asked if was good to be his mother. Truthfully Issac had mix emotions on that. "Well Yeah I guess she's a great woman, but she needs to toughen up a bit. Else my father is going to walk all over her." Getting a little frustrated in just thinking about that, shutting any thoughts like that out of his mind Issac looked back to the sky. He smiled. "Well I'm glad that I have someone to cuddle with. And I'm not really shocked that you could never sit still."

Snuggling up to his jacket to feel some warmth. It was kind of funny Issac was like a vampire cold to the touch and Ami was so warm like... a human. He looked in shock at Ami when said something about the girl having a disease. Clapping his hand over his mouth, Issac tried so hard to not laugh. "Oh my god what have you done to that sweet little Ami that was here a couple of seconds ago."

Issac didn't know what to do, they where still waiting for the rest of the campers. "Well the mommy duck is Beth and her little three little babies... are Jacob, Ryan, and Blob." Issac rambled not knowing this was just kind of stalling for a moment. "Well if you want we could think of things to do to get out of this place? Do you know what would happen if we keep doing our addiction? Do we put on special care?" Issac looked seeing if Ami was getting all of this, since he was having a little random moment before.

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

"The king of skittles? I like that!" I giggled, pleased with the title very much, "Maybe she will toughen up, but who knows, she could like being walked all over." I shrugged, hoping that was not mean either, I didn't know Isaac's mom, but there were people out there that liked that kind of thing, and other weird things. "Haha, yup, never have to think you are lonely, cause you got me. Nope can't do it, drives me nuts." I chirped, adjusting on the ground fixing the beanie on my head because it felt as if it was going to slip off.

"I am still here silly, I am just saying that you got to be careful" I giggled at Isaac's shock to what I had said about the girl that had worn his jacket. Isaac began naming off the ducks, which I found to be cute, though the last duckies name; blob made me laugh so hard that it was beginning to hurt my sides. I loved it when I could be silly with someone, and that I could share laughter with them. That it didn't bug me that my sides were hurting, soon I calmed down, wiping the wet tears that sprang from my eyes, and exhaled, looking over at Isaac. "I don't know what happens if we stick to our addictions, maybe they will just give up and call our parents. I hope they will do that anyway, and if not, then we can wait till they are sleeping and take off."

I rolled my head side to side, almost as if I was dancing to some music only I could hear, staring at the sky again. Though it was cold, the sun was out, I wished it would start raining, that would make a rainbow, "So do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" I asked Isaac, making conversation and curious, after all he was extremely cute, and very, very sweet. I could not tell if Isaac was playing with me or not, but I doubt that he would, but I can be gullible sometimes. I didn't want to make any assumptions about Isaac, just wanted to get to know him, and have fun with him.

[out of colors: I think Ami is developing a crush ;3]

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

"Mister Sex God."

"Well of course you would like the sound of that. Mr. Rainbow... I think your parents should have named you that instead of Ami." Issac looked at Ami while he commented about his mom. "No it's not that type of walking over, I do know what your talking about, but it's not that." Issac looked at Ami, He knew that he didn't mean it in a bad way. Through it just was hard to talk about, it's hard to say 'Hey I ruin my parents love for each other with my love life. Because me my father rejected both of us.' Looking way Issac couldn't help to chuckle when Ami spoke again. 'This kid I swear.' Issac looked back over to Ami and smiled. "Well at lest I made one friend in this hell... thanks I guess for listening to me. I guess it's nice to just get little things off my chest once in a while." Watching as the rainbow male fix his hat, Issac smiled then lead over and took the perfectly fixed beanie off of Ami's head. Issac then took his beanie off also and put the rainbow hat on. "We match." Issac said as he moved his bangs to the side and smiled seeing if Ami was going to be mad about him taking his hat.

"Dude you are talking to mister careful. With this addiction you have to watch out for all the types of disease. And I don't have any signs of any of them, which is a good thing." It was really a task just making sure that he didn't catch or give anything. Of course he did take breaks when he was deadly sick or really just plan sick. There was no way he was going to mess up his health because a stupid addiction. He was smart with playing his game. He watched as Ami brust into laugher, Issac couldn't help but to join in a little with a chuckle. He nodded when Ami finally started to calm down with his laughter. "Yeah that's true. Well if anything maybe taking our files and then running would be a good idea. For that chase they don't have proof that we were here. Through then if they do have proof that they lost a kid then maybe they would get in trouble? -sigh- What do you think?"

Issac looked over to see Ami doing a little dance, with was fun just to watch. " Me? I.. I really can't remeber my last relationship. I mean I did have some, but with getting addicted to such a thing the people I was seeing.. at different times of course. Well they just thought it was ridiculous, they said it was all in my head. Well yeah it is and I kind of told one of them off, Note to self never do that again. So I haven't had a boyfriend or girlfriend in a while. Sorry about making that longer than what you where looking for.Any ways... what about you? Since it seems like I've been talking about myself. Now what about you? Are you dating someone?" Issac turned on his side and proped himself up with his elbow.

( o o c ; awwwwwwwww... I feel so special c: )

Deathly Phantom

User Image

Give me a reason to turn and run
                          Give me a reason to burn this house down

ᗷaёlfїяё ᔕтaйlєу ᕮттaxxxxxxxxx
                                              Give me a reason for disaster
                                              And I'll be happy ever after

User Image
All we are is broken glass.
Thrown to the floor, we were never meant to last.

Many people had gathered back at the stage; campers and staff. The fire was out and things seemed to be settling down a bit. More people came around and many returned from their little excursions like he had. Yeah, so far things didn't seem all to great. He was craving the need to get high even more now since he hadn't been able to do anything in what seemed like hours. But what could he do? Run around? That one was a bust. Go back and get the pills or a knife? There was no way the staff would let him back now. He sighed and reached down pulling the hem of his black shorts closer to his knees. Bae was a slim kid, just a little thinner than average. That possibly came from all the running and jumping he did to get to the high points. Taking another look around he thought of what to do since no one had bothered to start yet.

There was a blond haired girl who seemed...lost. But then again weren't they all. Dropped off in a new place surrounded by people they didn't know. Lost, abandoned, whatever. Curiosity started to get the better of him. For some reason or another, he wanted to talk to this girl but didn't know why. Cautiously Bae rose from his seat and began making circles six feet around her like a cat that found something new but isn't sure what to do with it. She was interesting to say the least. Kind of pretty, but in his opinion nothing special. Her eyes seemed a little too big for her face but that could be her makeup. Bae stopped to the left side in front of her and just looked at her for another moment. He cocked his head to the side as he observed and gave second thoughts to sparking up a conversation. If he did just leave again she'd be added to the already long list of people who thought he was weird or a bit out there. Of course at this camp, 'weird' and 'out there' were brought to whole new levels.

Baelfire turned and took a few steps away before stopping himself again. "You're eyes are too big for your face." He accidentally blurted out. Damn. This was a bad idea. Bae wore a half weird half nervous smile as he swung back around to face her. Was it withdrawal already that he was just blurting things out? Sure back home he might have been brutally honest and that usually pissed people off but that was a few years ago. "So...What are you here for?" He asked taking a step closer. It was as if his little mishap hadn't even happened and he was just a curious person. "Drugs? Alcohol? Suicide watch? I wouldn't see this as the best place for a suicide watch but I guess if the staff crack down all the time it could be. I hope they don't though if you know what I mean." Bae commented raising his eyebrow when he said the last sentence. Hopefully she did catch his drift and didn't want to stab him with something right now, though that would be a sort of thrill.

Try to pick us up, you're gonna cut yourself.
User Image
                                          [[ooc: Sorry it took so long. My computer is freaking out again. >.<]]

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

"I don't think I was going to grow up to be a rainbow" I giggled winking at Isaac playfully, rolling over on my tummy and swinging my legs back and forth behind me. I looked at Isaac sideways as he tried to explain what he meant but it really did not make all that much sense, but I wasn't going to push Isaac to tell me something he didn't want to talk about. "Oh alright..sorry, haha" I rubbed the back of my head closing my eyes, smiling still, "No problem really, I like listening to you, and getting it off your chest is defiantly a lot better then let it bottle all up inside." I was shocked when Isaac took my beanie from me, but he had taken off his own, putting mine on his head, I giggled when he said that we matched though. "Well fine, if you are going to take my hat, then I am going to take yours!"

I announced, grabbing Isaac's beanie out of his hand and pulling it on my head as Isaac talked about how he was safe, even if he was addicted to sex, he made sure he was not going to get any disease. "Least you are smart enough to do that, I am not either, don't want too get sick, that would make me sad." I said swinging my feet again listening to him as he discussed plan with me on how we would escape and I nodded, "Exactly, no records? No proof!" I exclaimed, "They would get in trouble alright, for calling in a false emergency, cops don't like that, you know?" I asked him rhetorically.

"Nope, I am single, have been for awhile now. Had a few hook ups here and there, usually during raves, but no one that is really special..it's hard to find someone that is special and you can trust giving your heart too." I frowned a little saying this, "I want too find someone special though, someone kind of like you, that won't get bugged by my ADHD."

[out of colors: Lawl, good ^^]

User Image
• kelsey nicole gibson •

xxxxxxx
User Image
xxxx
Kelsey sat at the stage, pretty much just watching everyone. The kid who let her borrow his jacket came up and got it back, and she thanked him again before he walked away to join the rainbow haired kid. She watched them for awhile, laughing and giggling with eachother. How could either of them be this happy when they were.. Well.. Here. She looked at them again, stumped. She crossed her arms and sighed. She wishes she could be happy here. But it just didnt seem like that was ever going to happen.

The pang of jealousy from the 2 boys made her want to use the razor blade in her pocket again, but she resisted temptation. She would really have to start being careful, especially after the close call with the blood stain. Shes lucky that boy was there and had a jacket handy, or who knows what would've happened to her. The counselors would've tore her apart. She bit her lip and felt her cut on her hip. She would just have to use the memory of the pain until she could really be alone. Which didnt seem like it would be that often in this hell hole. She continued to look around at other campers, and saw one sort of circling her. She gave him a look, and he finally approached her.

"Your eyes are too big for your face." He blurted and her jaw dropped. She was actually sort of offended. She looked at him, stunned when he turned around to talk to her again. What stunned her even more was the question that left his lips, and the statement that followed. Suicide watch. He hit the nail right on the head. She wasnt here for suicide watch, but she had just gotten off so it was close enough. There's no way she was going to him know that though. She shrugged at his question, and dodged it. "Why are you here?" She prompted, tipping her head to the side.

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

"Mister Sex God."

Issac nodded. It was nice having a little weight of his shoulders even if nothing important was said. "We'll that's fine, your not all rainbow any more." Issac smiled as he watched Ami put his beanie on. " Wow what a rare site Ami with a solid color on his head." Issac acted like he was on a document for a wild animal, with the horrible fake accent and all. " Yeah being sick isn't fun at all. But it wouldn't matter, if I had school my dad would force me to school. Even if I was throwing up or dieing on the inside." Issac joked a bit, that was really the only good joke that he could include his dad in. It was true so it wasn't really a joke, but Issac always put it in a joke format that it just seem like one.

" I think anyone with a brain knows that Silly, but we would have to make sure that we didn't get caught when the police get called, because if we going missing then they would go straight to our parents. Seeing how one a child is missing two to see if there was proof or not. Or what if we can't get the records? Then they would have proof. There's no way I'm going to my house I would be sent back here... Maybe go to my aunts or uncles?" Issac started to ramble on about the plan. He stopped himself at a good stopping point so it looked like he wasn't just saying thing. " Sorry about rambling. Some times I get lost in thoughts."

Issac looked over to Ami while he was talking. " Yeah well the journey just to find that one person can be hell, but when you find them then you'll have so much to give and tell. Plus if you go threw hell then there's no way that your going to give up easy or without a fight." Issac said not really thinking of what he was saying. It was true and it was his romantic side, yes he could have a romantic side. It wasn't always just getting into someone's pants, if he wanted to have at lest someone he could truth he need to take it slow. Plus being stuck in a camp with limited people, Isaac just didn't want to mess everything up with everyone. He wanted to have a friend or more, he wasn't afraid to say that he meet someone at a rehab camp. " Aww that's cute Ami, trust me there could be so many people that you meet that will not be bugged by the true you." He looked at Ami look so sad. " What's wrong is it because of me? Or the fact that you haven't found a person that can handle the beautiful side of you?" Issac used his figure to lift head up to give him a week smile. ' NO Issac Don't you dare play with this Kid!!!!!!' His inside sides started to scream at him. He took his hand back and kind of looked down, he didn't know what to do. Yeah he guess would say that Ami was attractive, but so far he was the only friend that he made and Issac just couldn't imagine spending this whole rehab time alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff