Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    User Image

A psychotic production, that was inspired by the craving to play as an addict.
                                            This is a friendly role play that allows all sexualities and all genders,
                                            if you don't like it, you know how to leave the thread.

This role play requires a minimum of three paragraphs,
                                            maximum of however long your heart desires.
                                            Nothing less, nothing more.

Thread layout and coding was created by psychotic midds,
                                            pictures credited to deviantart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Hunter

User Image

Addict : ad·dict[ noun];
                                            1. A person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance.

As a parent, when your child starts acting strange,
                                            or their behavior is different, you begin to wonder what is wrong.
                                            They aren't the same as they use to be, more secretive, in trouble,
                                            and so, to get some insight, parents decided to spy on their children.
                                            Although, they felt horrible about it, it seemed like it was the only
                                            way to find out what was going on under their noses, and what
                                            they found was shocking to them. Their children were addicts,
                                            whether it was drugs, sex, candy, playing games, computer,
                                            they were addicts, and they were only getting worse.
                                            They had to do something fast, so they could save
                                            their children, and help them get back on the right path.

Doing some research, these parents found a camp,
                                            New Beginnings Rehabilitation camp, they would take
                                            any child with any addiction. In this camp, they would
                                            live in a clean and safe environment, totally abstinent
                                            from anything that could cause them to fail. The children
                                            would have to participate in support groups, and any
                                            additional therapy that they may need. They will be fed
                                            three square meals a day, of healthy food, no junk food
                                            what so ever. There will be no cell phones, and no use
                                            of computers, only thing allowed to be sent out is letters
                                            to family, and the letters will be read over, whether sent
                                            out or into the facility.

Now, these parents weren't stupid, they knew if they
                                            told their children they were going to a rehab camp they
                                            would run off, or figure out a way not to go. So, they came
                                            up with another plan of action, and told their children that
                                            they were going to an ordinary summer camp. This excited
                                            them enough to pack up what they needed, and get in the car
                                            so they could go. However, when they do find out, will the children
                                            stay, or will they run away?

Hunter

User Image

Ψ Gaian Term Of Service
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood Everyone knows to follow the TOS

Ψ Literacy
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood This role play requires a minimum of three paragraphs, maximum of however long your heart desires.Nothing less, nothing more.
                                            Make sure that your spelling and grammar is legit, and that you know the difference of to, two, too; your, you're; their, they're, there. I would like posts to be in first or third person.

Ψ Commitment
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood Don't join if you don't plan to post, but don't freak out to post every day either. I understand that life and school is crazy. Keep up at your own pace, but don't just ditch if you get bored. It's not that hard to send a pm, or say something in the ooc. If you are gone longer then two weeks with out a word, I will send you a pm. If the message is ignored after two weeks, I will automatically assume you have quit and will open your spot.

Ψ Out Of Character
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood Please use the ooc thread to plan with me, we got a lot to plot out and it is easier when all the users are participating in planning, that way no one gets left behind, and everyone knows what is going on. You can use the ooc for other things too; like just to chat, hang out, play character games. I don't care, just use it please?

Ψ Posting
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood Make your posts pretty. Please don't use obnoxious colors, or larger than 11 font. Real pictures only; no over used celebrities, or over used whores (basically, if I don't like your picture, I will ask you to change it). All images must be less than 500 pixels tall or wide. No annoying flashing images (in formats, I don't care about the ooc), they give me a headache after awhile. Move the story forward with each post, throw us some curve balls.

Ψ Content
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood No god modding. Do not overwrite Characters. Swearing is fine, just don't go overboard. Sexual acts to remain at PG-13, no cybering, time skip past those parts. Violence; bring it on. (Don't kill anyone) Romance; bring it on. Drama: oh hell yeah. No Mary sue or Gary sue characters. Don't steal anything. Oh, and Have fun of course!

Ψ Applying
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood Further along, you will find the Skeleton you will need to join the role play. Please do not change any part of it, or I will not accept you. Title the pm; "Your characters addiction." There will be no profiles, I don't like them.

Ψ My rights
                                            let'sbringthatoversoitlooksgood I have the right to change anything, deny anyone, and to put new rules in as needed which will be signified by this color.

Hunter

User Image

5 / 5 males

User Image
                                            Asher Misha Irving Ami or Skittles Seventeen Bisexual Male Acid and Skittles
                                            ( Eccentric ) xxxxxxx ( Friendly ) xxxxxxx ( Silly ) xxxxxxx ( Quirky ) xxxxxxx ( Opinionated and outspoken )

Hi there, my name is Ami, you can call me skittles too, I love skittles, I also love acid. Mix them together, and oh my god, pure Ecstasy. My parents surprised me by saying that I was going to camp, I have never been to camp before, I am so excited!! They didn't tell me what camp it is though, so I am curious, really curious, about what it's going to be about. I hope it's going to be fun, and there will be plenty of people there to become friends with!

User Image
                                            Issac Henri Peablossom Just Issac Bro Nineteen Pansexual and Male Sex (But I don't like the fact it's feels so right, but wrong at the same time)
                                            (Loud)xxxxxxx (Romantic)xxxxxxx (Rebellious)xxxxxxx (Moody)xxxxxxx (Creative)

What up bro, I'm Issac as you can tell. I'm every easy to get along with, but you hate me that's fine. I don't give a s**t that's your problem so don't drag me into it. Yeah I'm going to camp and I have no clue what it's about, my parents set it up. So I hope that it doesn't stink all that bad. They said that I should meet new people? Truthfully i'm not looking for friends this time around, I'm looking for someone to cuddle with. My parents would be sad to hear that I agreed just to meet some 'people' in my way.

User Image
                                            Baelfire Stanley Etta Bae Eighteen Bisexual and Male Endorphins
                                            ( Slightly Sadistic ) xxxxxxx ( Curious ) xxxxxxx ( Reluctant ) xxxxxxx ( Outspoken ) xxxxxxx ( Reckless )

So what if I do weird things? It's to get that sweet sweet rush of endorphins and quite frankly, it's wonderful. I find your point of view negligible since you've never experienced it. Personally I'm up for finding it any way I can get it. My mom caught me with codeine the day she was going to tell me I was going to a camp. Aren't I too old to go to camp? I don't really want to go, and she won't even tell me where the camp is or what it's about. Camp starts in November so I get to miss a bunch of school. I guess that's a good enough reason to go. The security guards at school really crack down if they find you doing anything with drugs or sharp objects so that will be a nice relief.

User Image
                                            Giorigo Donatello 'the drunk one' Eighteen Homosexual Male Alcoholic
                                            ( impulsive ) xxxxxxx ( snarky ) xxxxxxx ( lusty ) xxxxxxx ( cocky ) xxxxxxx ( loopy )

Hey, you! Got a bottle? Nothing specific, really, I just need a drink - ah, there we go. This is the good stuff right here, isn't it? This stuff? What can I say, I love my liquor. This, that, the other thing..it all does me good. Of course, I have a tolerance level superior to all. Been building it up since I was a lowly eighth-grader. After my first drink, -as a dare, oddly enough- I was completely hooked. There was nothing anyone could say or do about it. Alcohol is the yin to my yang. All kinds of alcohol. Its wonderful, when you really think about it. With alcohol, you can never go wrong. There are so many options, so many blends to choose from. Bars are my personal heaven. Hell? My own home. Neither of my parents are big drinkers. Its the devil's liquid, they say. I'd hate to hear what they said when I get around to telling them I like boys. Fortunately thats being put off for a while, since they're sending me to camp. God knows why; I hate the woods. Seems cool, though..especially since I tucked away several vodka bottles, just because I can. Surely a bunch of out-doorsy freaks aren't going to mind a bit of liquor, yeah?

User Image
                                            Demarcus Ignacio Leverit Marc Sixteen
                                            bisexual - Male Ecstasy
                                            cuddly xxxxxxx Angry xxxxxxx Hyper xxxxxxx Violent xxxxxxx pyromaniac

I'm marc call me that and we're good. I'm a pyro. I like ecstasy. ah ******** this s**t. I don't wana do this. if people wana give me crap then I can ******** you up.

[IMG]http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa371/poisonedgeekie/Layouts and commissions/picture_zpsca4b8ec0.jpg[/IMG]
                                            [color=color]►[/color] Full name [color=color]☈[/color] Nick name [color=color]►[/color] Age (15-19) [color=color]☈[/color] Sexuality and Gender [color=color]►[/color] Addiction
                                            ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait )

Character blurb, as long as you want it to be.

Hunter

User Image

5 / 5 females

User Image
                                            Amy Nichole Laurence Nikki Eighteen Heterosexual Female Alcoholic
                                            ( honest ) xxxxxxx ( lively ) xxxxxxx ( fit ) xxxxxxx ( party-animal ) xxxxxxx ( silly )

There's just so much pressure. Pressure to be perfect. Perfect hair, perfect body, perfect everything. All that pressure might be why I party. I party to let it all go. I drink to let it all go. My mom thinks that it's a personal problem. A problem at school with grades or friends or something along those lines that makes me drink. When in reality it's her and her stupid pressure. Now she's sending me to camp. She won't tell me what kind. But I know, really, it's to try and 'fix' me. Who goes to camp in the middle of the fall? Whatever. Have you ever tried to fix an alcoholic? It never ends well.

User Image
                                            Kelsey Nicole Gibson Kels 17 Pansexual Female Cutting
                                            ( Perky ) xxxxxxx ( Optimistic ) xxxxxxx ( Empathetic ) xxxxxxx ( Girly ) xxxxxxx ( Confident )

I'm your typical high school girl. It's my senior year and everything was great. I made varsity cheerleading and I had this great boyfriend. But, a couple weeks ago I cut too deep. Ended up in the hospital, and suddenly everyone knew how much of a freak I was. Since then, my life has turned to s**t. My boyfriend dumped me, my friends pretend I don't exist and now my parents are forcing me to go to this rehab camp like I'm Lindsay Lohan or something. It's totally retarded because I'm not like I'm on drugs or anything. Daddy says it'll help, so I guess I'm stuck there until I'm "cured".

User Image
                                            Arabelle Charlotte King Ari Seventeen Bisexual and Female Fire
                                            ( Ambitious ) xxxxxxx ( Driven ) xxxxxxx ( Imaginative ) xxxxxxx ( Laid-back ) xxxxxxx ( Elitist )

Dad says I'm going to camp whether I like it or not. I'm not sure how to feel about that really. My dad was upfront with me about it and said I had an 'addiction' to burning things. In my opinion, it's not an addiction. It's not like I'm going around and burning houses down so it's not a problem right? Okay so one time I did set the curtains on fire, but that was only one time! And it's not like the whole house burned down either! No, I didn't put it out right away, the fire was cool to look at. Whatever. I'm taking what's coming and apparently, that's rehab camp. Hopefully there won't be too many freaks crawling about.

User Image
                                            Sadie Grace Webber Sade(s) Nineteen Pansexual, female General hallucinogens
                                            ( Friendly ) xxxxxxx ( Carefree ) xxxxxxx ( Honest ) xxxxxxx ( Affectionate ) xxxxxxx ( Approachable )

Hi! My name is Sadie! I grew up in Melbourne, Australia, with my new-age-hippie parents and three older brothers. When I say new-age-hippie parents, I mean that they expressed their great appreciation for "free love' (see: extra-marital relations) and "appreciating nature's wonders" (aka: growing, and smoking (occasionally selling) pretty large amounts of Mary Jane). Suffice to say that pot was the first (illegal) drug that I ever tried. Some people might think that my childhood was detrimental to my character, or that I was raised in an unhealthy, uncaring environment. I beg to differ. I have a family who loves me, and whom I love, I have a lot of friends, and I graduated from high school and am currently in the process of applying to art schools. My grandparents, who have always looked after the financial side of my and my brothers' education, however, have a bone to pick. Apparently I have a 'problem' with hallucinogens in general. I don't see any of it as a problem, so be perfectly honest; they are all sensory enhancers, and I see nothing wrong with that. Other than hallucinogens, my experience with drugs is pretty extensive. In high school, me and my friends had a few pharm parties, but after my boyfriend at the time introduced us to acid, we lost interest in prescription pills. I still mainly stick to hallucinogenics - they're fun, and they help me paint. I know, I sound like a big wanker, and maybe I am, but whatever - I find that my best art is done when I'm tripping. I guess it's something to do with visualization. I also tend to paint on the people I get high with, and then take photos of them later. It's probably my 'hippie' upbringing, but damn, I reckon people are beautiful (maybe that's why I sleep with so many of them? Gender and sexuality don't really bother me, people are people and I like people),and I think that then they've been painted on, they look other worldly. Most of the people I do get high with know that they'll end up being my canvas at some point, and I like to think that they're down for it. As for the future? I have no idea what it is going to bring, but I think if I keep going the way I am, it'll be alright. What can I say? I consider myself to be a highly functional addict who has a hell of a lot of good luck. I just hope that it won't run out any time soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Harlow Willa Clare Harlow/Har Age 17 Heterosexual Female Huffing
                                            ( Outgoing )xxxxxxx ( Creative ) xxxxxxx ( self-Conscious ) xxxxxxx ( Independant ) xxxxxxx ( Leader )

Ever since she was fifteen, Harlow has been addicted to huffing and sniffing various substances. It started out harmlessly with permanent markers but soon evolved to pain, nail polish remover, or really anything toxic that could give her a high. Her parents told her she was going to some kind of wilderness camp to give her some fresh air, and Harlow thinks it might be fun, as long as no one takes away her trust rags of paint thinner.

[IMG]http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa371/poisonedgeekie/Layouts and commissions/picture_zpsca4b8ec0.jpg[/IMG]
                                            [color=color]►[/color] Full name [color=color]☈[/color] Nick name [color=color]►[/color] Age (15-19) [color=color]☈[/color] Sexuality and Gender [color=color]►[/color] Addiction
                                            ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait ) [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] ( Trait )

Character blurb, as long as you want it to be.

Hunter

User Image

6 am - 7 am ; Wake up
                                            7 am - 8 am; Breakfast
                                            8 am - 12pm; Group
                                            12pm - 2pm; Lunch
                                            2pm - 4pm; Group
                                            4pm - 6pm; Activities (Such as art, drama, ect..)
                                            6pm - 8pm; Group
                                            8pm -6am; Bed time

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hunter

User Image

Reserved for relationship updates.
                                            Who likes who, who doesn't like who, who has a crush on who...ect.

Hunter

User Image

Sh, word has it Ami sneaked in Skittles and Acid.
                                            Sh, word has it Amy brought a couple water bottles with her, filled with vodka.
                                            Sh, word has it when Amy becomes drunk, she has no problem having some good ole' sex.

Have a rumor?
                                            Fill this out and send it to me with the tile; Rumors are bad

Sh, word has it [u]Rumor goes here[/u]

Hunter

User Image

Don't you think it's a bit weird going to Camp in the fall? The month is November, the day is the 24th. Perhaps, the addicts don't care, or even second guess that they are really going to an ordinary camp. After all, camps had all sorts of strange start up days. Once you have arrived at camp, you will need to sign in, and a member of the staff will show you to the cabin you will be staying in. So if you happen to find out where you are in the beginning, there is no chance to run away. These cabins are separated, girls and boys, girls are not allowed in the boys cabin, girls are not allowed in the boys cabin. After unpacking, everyone is to meet at the stage to be welcomed and informed of their schedule.

Hunter

User Image

Open and welcome to camp!

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

"Where are we going? Are we there yet?" I asked from the backseat of the car, pouncing across the back seat excitingly, glancing out both windows, as my dad drove farther from our home. Earlier, when I had just barely woke up, my mother had came into my room, and told me to pack up, because they were going to take me some where special. Yet, for some odd, and very annoying reason, no one had told me exactly where we were going. "Where are we going? Are we there yet?" I asked again for the countless amount of times; by now I sounded like a very annoying broken record. The way they were going was new to me, that it scared me just a little; but possibly we were going somewhere fun. "What kind of trip are we going on?" I then suddenly gasped, leaning half way into the front of the car. "Are we going camping? Please say we are going camping, I love camping. It's so much fun, and peaceful, and..."

"Asher Misha Irving" my mother suddenly interrupted in an angry tone, "Sit down in your seat correctly, and buckle up, this instant!" Pouting at her, I slid back and against the seat combing the belt with the buckle with a soft click. "Now, you will be attending a special summer camp. That is all you need to know, you don't want to ruin your surprise do you?" My mother asked, I quickly shook my head, bouncing in my seat impatiently, I loved surprises. Surprises were usually always a good thing, but the thing about surprises was that they were also very unpredictable. I bit my lower lip, looking out the window and took in the vast area outside the car. From the front seat a sigh of release from his parents came, one that without my knowledge was grateful that their son had finally fell silent. Even though they both knew that it would not last long. It was getting really hot and stuffy in the vehicle though, so I reached out and pushed the button, watching the window slide down.

Giggling I pushed the button upwards, cutting off the wind and noise that had been flowing in the vehicle. The window continued to slide up and down, before suddenly the widow would not budge from its place. "Hey! Why did the window stop?" I whined, looking to the front seat, getting a look as my answer from my father. With a huff, I sat back against the seat once more crossing my arms in front of my chest. Placing my legs on the seat in front of me. I looked back out the window, then suddenly gasped once more. "Mom! Dad! Look, there is a coyote!" I exclaimed turning in the seat belt ,and leaned half way out the open window raising the camera that hanged around my neck. Quickly capturing the animal on film, as it tore apart some yummy little rabbit that it had caught. "Oh, man that is so cool. Isn't that cool? It is tearing that bunny apart!" I chirped, then felt myself being tugged back into the car, as I watched the window roll up and shut, I frowned. Falling silent again, I stared at the camera on my lap extremely bored. "Are we there yet?"

"Yes, we are here. Why don't you get out, and get your stuff out of the trunk?" His father said once they had drove through an archway and came to a stop beside a length of other vehicles that were dropping off their kids as well, from the look of it.

"Okay, why is the engine still on? Do you think it won't take me too long to sign in?" I asked as I slipped out the car, and rounded the vehicle; opening the trunk, that had been popped up for me. Once the luggage was out, and I had everything on the curb with the trunk again closed, the vehicle suddenly peeled off out of the parking lot, leaving me there. I watched the car speed off out of sight; awed and hurt that I had just been ditched by my own parents. "Wonder why they would do that, maybe they had to be somewhere important, or something" sniffling I picked up my stuff, and looked around confused. Spotting someone, I ran over to the person in the uniform to figure out what I was suppose to do. "Excuse me, sorry. I'm Ami, what's your name? I just got here, where do I go? What do I do? What kind of camp is this?" I asked the male who looked at me as if he had just been blown back by me.

"My name is Charles, I am a staff here at the camp. What is your last name Ami, so I can show you to where you will be staying, and this is a rehab camp, we are going to help you get clean and sober." The man answered so seriously and to the point that it was almost believable that I began to crack up, laughing loudly and so hard that I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. "What's so funny?" Charles asked honestly sounding as if he had no idea; I tried pulling myself together by taking deep breaths and calming my laughter.

"My last name is Irving." I began, drying my eyes, being careful not to smear my rainbow colored makeup that I had put on before leaving my house, " What's so funny is that you think you can make me stop doing acid. You can't do that, it's silly, because see, I like it too much." I said bluntly with a nod of my head, which Charles did not look like he was too thrilled with what I had just said.

"We'll see about that." Charles said then without another word he grabbed me by the arm, leading me to bunk with the number nineteen on it, "This is your bunk, I will let the office know you are here, go get unpacked." The guy ordered, releasing my arm and turned away storming off. Sticking my tongue out after Charles, I went up the stairs and peeled the door open, walking inside, I dropped my bags onto the empty bed and unzipped one of the bags, pulling out a large bag of skittles and pulled it open reaching my hand in for some and dumped the entire handful into my mouth looking around the room in fascination.

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~~ I S S A C H E N R I P E A B L O S S O M ~~
"Mister Sex God."

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

Watching as the trees flew past the moving car Issac looked back into the car. " Can you please tell me other than the crappy reason why I have to go to this camp?" He lead forward and placed his head in between his parents. His mother hasn't made eye contact with him, he knew that they where hiding something. He knew if she looked into his eyes that she would tell him. But for the last past week she's been basically ignoring him. Which didn't help him when he had moody swings, his mother was his go to.

" You need the fresh air darling." Issac fell back onto his seat and rolled his eyes, they weren't going to tell. Wiping his bangs out of his face Issac grabbed his phone and ipod. Placing his headphones into his ears, and started to play random songs that where on his iPod. He looked down to his phone and started to text some of his friends form back home. No one knew anything about the camp so it was a waste of time. Turning back to the trees pasting by Issac felt so bored. He could be a some type of party looking for 'someone' to meet. Which his parents found out a month ago.

Issac's parents where out of town and so Issac took advantage of the situation. Threw the sickness party know to man. Issac hooked up with.. Well someone and his parents came home early and walked in on him in the act. They weren't mad at the party, but some reason him having sex made them mad. They then started to makes since of everything, him always coming home extremely late after a day with a friend. There was no way that he was going to tell his parents how busy he was. How would he even start a talk with them to tell them that he was having sex.

Issac was snapped out of his thoughts as they pulled into a crappy looking campground, Issac groaned. His mother got out and Issac followed. He fixes his beanie on the top of his head while walking to the back of the car. " Darling can you make the best of this?" She pulled the headphones out of his ears and took his iPod. Sighing Issac placed his things on the ground. " We'll it looks like I have no choice, now do I?" He chuckled and gave his mother a hug. " Please be careful mom." She nodded and started to cry... Wait cry why? Issac watched as she took his phone and walked back into the car. So completely confused Issac walked into the camp with his bags in hand. He saw a guy with color dyed hair, it was quite cute.

Looking at how busy they where, he walked up to the next person he saw. " Hello, I'm Issac Peablossom. What is this place and what else needs to be settled out?" Issac looked at the lady. " Well Mr. Peablossom this is a rehab camp. You need to sign in and then I could show you to the cabin." Issac groaned, there was the reason his parents didn't say a world. They walked over to the office and Issac followed what they had to say. Finishing all the paper work, Issac was assigned a male staff member. " Bye sweetie see you later." Issac said to the girl and then wrapped his arm around the guy. They walked to the cabin and Issac claimed his bed. " Ok since your a big boy you can do this yourself. After your done to to the stage." Issac started to laugh. " How do you know if I'm a big boy?" He mumbled out and continued to unpack. He dibbed one of the top bunks, he climbed up there and laid down. Issac didn't feel like going to the stage yet, plus he kind of wanted to meet who ever he had to share a room with.

Hunter

User Image
User Image
Taste the rainbow

Which bunk did I want? Bottom or top? Bottom or top? Bottom..no top. Yeah, top is better! I climbed the ladder of a bunk, sitting down on the mattress, munching on the skittles in my palm, my mouth filling with the different flavors that were meshing together all in my mouth. The door opened and I slid the bag of skittles under myself seeing Chris come back in, "I see you have picked a bunk, you need to unpack and get to the front stage Ami." I frowned at the man, " I wanted to look around the camp, and meet all the people. When can I have some fun? I wanna have some fun!" I wined, bouncing on the mattress, Chris looked at me frustrated, and annoyed. "You can do that later Ami" I huffed, laying my rainbow pillows, set them down behind me and slid my bag of skittles underneath so that no one could find them, I don't want anyone stealing my skittles.

Next, I pulled out my Rainbow blanket and laid it out on the bed neatly. "There, now no one can steal my bed, I claim it as mine with my rainbows!" I giggled getting hyper off the sugar intake, I wasn't really talking to Chris at this point, I was just talking to talk, I did that a lot. Jumping off of the bunk, I landed on the floor, and began to take out my clothes, putting them away in the dresser beside the bunk. Hearing the squeak of the door opening again, I popped my head up seeing another guy come in followed by another staff member. Watching and listening to him as he spoke to the staff member and took one of the top bunks just as I had.

Leaving my stuff on the ground, I zoomed passed Chris, looking up at the male on the bed, "Hi there!! I'm Ami, nice to meet you, what's your name? I am excited aren't you excited? I have never been to camp before! Though these people are kind of dumb if they think they can take away my acid and skittles, what are you addicted to?" "Ami, I told you, you need to get unpacked!" Chris yelled, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me back to where I had abandoned my bag that was still half way full of clothes and accessories, not to mention the acid I had hidden within my belongings so that no one could find them. "You're no fun, loosen up!" I told the guy, puffing my cheeks at him.

I started unpacking again, placing my reading glasses on top of the dresser so they were easy for me to grab. I hated wearing glasses, but I had to if I wanted to read anything. Finally, I had found where I had hidden my acid, Chris was looking off, not paying much attention to what I was doing, so I slid out a pill and stuck it in my mouth quickly, letting it dissolve under my tongue. I finished putting away my things, throwing my stuffed unicorn and rainbow up on the bunk that I had claimed, and turned to Chris, with a wide grin, seeing rainbows everywhere. "All done!" I exclaimed like a child, feeling myself getting jittery, Chris motioned for me to follow him, and I did, skipping as I went back out the door, and to the main stage.

"Now sit down, and wait patiently, once the others have finished packing they will join you and the director will come speak to you all. Can you sit still?" I shook my head, bouncing in the seat I had sat down in, not wanting to sit and wait. I wanted to go on an adventure, this camp was no fun, I didn't want to be here anymore, it was lame.

[out of colors: Outfit link in skittles banner below]

User Image

Prophet

User Image
      ohmygodgoooAnd that last XX kiss I'll cherish
      Until we meet again
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-And t i m e makes it harder,
      I wish I could remember
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-But I keep your memory
      - You visit me in my sleep

M y D a r l i n g , W h o K n e w
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Nikki's mother always wondered why her father left. Her mother also questioned why her daughter drank alcohol. In short, her mother was stupid. To stupid and blind to see what was right in front of her. Nikki's father left because her mother was a controlling b***h. Nikki admired him for seeing that and not being blinded by love. But she hated him at the same time for abandoning her with her mother. Sure, eventually Nikki would get over it. But she just wished her father had taken her with her. Maybe one day she'll be able to tell him all this herself. Maybe.

At the moment Nikki's mother was driving the car all the way to this mysterious camp. Nikki hadn't of wanted to go, but in the end gave in; just so that her mother would shut the ******** up. If there was one thing that her mother was good at, it was talking and pestering someone. It was how she got her way... Except when Nikki's father left. Before the two ladies had left their house Nikki had had a couple beers, she kept her own stash in her room. As long as her mother stayed away from her she wouldn't smell it.

"It won't be bad. You might actually enjoy yourself." Nikki's mother broke the silence. But Nikki rolled her eyes in return, "Unless I can drink and party during my time at this camp, then no. I won't enjoy myself." And she knew that there wouldn't be any parties, so her mother shut up the rest of the depressing ride. They were traveling through the back roads of wherever the hell they were going.

It wasn't very long before they arrived at the camp. Nikki said a quick "Bye" to her mother, got out of the car and quickly escaped with her things to the main building to sign in. It pleased Nikki to hear the car wheels crunch on the gravel as her mom started to drive away.

After checking in at the desk one of the employees at the camp came up and introduced themselves. They told her as they walked to the cabin's that she was at the camp to get rid of her drinking problem. Nikki rolled her eyes at the statement, she knew her mom was trying to 'help' her. "Just take me where I need to go and cut the crap." She said as they reached the cabins. Nikki opened the door to the building and stepped inside. She looked at the bunk beds and sighed before claiming a bottom bunk near the door. Easy escape route. The employee told her to unpack so they could go out to the stage and meet other people.

Amy quickly unpacked and slid on a sweater. She turned to the employee who had been standing in the room the whole time. Ugh, this was going to be a looonnggg trip. Nikki told herself. The employee told her to follow him out to the stage. Nikki nodded before grabbing one of the water bottle that she had brought with her. It posed as a harmless thing, but really would be the thing that kept them from 'treating' her. As the pair walked to the stage Nikki took a swig of her drink.

After they arrived the guy told her to take a seat. Nikki nodded before taking a seat and sighing. Only one other person was there, a male with rainbow hair. Amy shook her head and looked down at the ground, holding on tightly to her water bottle.

overlyobnoxiouschick!
AlcoholicXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOAmy "Nikki" Laurence

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~~ I S S A C H E N R I P E A B L O S S O M ~~
"Mister Sex God."

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

Issac looked over his shoulder to see a hyperactive rainbow. He laughed it was that kid form before. " Well hi there Ami, I'm Issac." He gave a little wink to the kid. " We'll I have never been camping before, so I don know how this will go. And I don't care if they think that they could change me. I'm addicted to..." The staff member interrupted. " Oh come on Chris baby, let the kid relax. I mean its not that big of a deal..." " Don't you dare try to talk him out of the... Where's your guild?" Shaking his head, Issac moved his hair. " I'm a big boy I don't need a babysitter." Watching as the kid basically hoped around the room Issac watched for amusement.

It might be the bright colors the kid was wearing, but Issac might have been blind for a second. Blinking a couple of times when Ami called out again Issac got off his bed. He put his bag that was completely empty on the bed, making sure no one took his bed. With having nothing else to do, maybe he would follow Ami and Chris around. " Aww Chris is leaving his baby cub alone in the woods." He turned and glared at Issac. " Don't get any ideas Mister." "So is every staff know about me?" Grinning Issac sat down also, there was nothing better to do. " Is it me or are all the staff members really stupid or really easy to talk out of?" He looked up to see a bouncing Ami sitting. It was funny, he was like a rainbow Mexican jumping bean, but not Mexican... well never mind.

" Ok so I think I can finish now, again I'm Issac and I'm addicted to sex. And do you always wear clothes so it looks like Nyan Cat threw up on you? Not it a bad thing, it's just interesting seeing someone with so many colors." Issac sat down next to Ami, he saw that a girl was sitting around with them. He looked up and down her examining her, but then brought his attention back to Ami. Ami was quite interesting, plus since he was sharing a room with so many people he wanted to know everyone. Not like that, just so that he's not the player of the camp. " Hey you want to do something with me? Lets bring hell to this camp, show them that we're human. Since what you told me that you're really not looking forward to giving up acid and skittles." He chuckled at the skittles part. That is an interesting type of addition, but there's no way that skittles where killing him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff