Welcome to Gaia! ::

silverandcoldforever
dark_shadowVII
silverandcoldforever
She fell bakc onto the bed adn grabbed Cloud. She put him on her chest.
"You'll never leave me for Riko...will you?"
stares at her and then rests in her arms.
She smiles then closes her eyes, listening to him breathe.
falls asleep to the rythm of her heart.

Eloquent Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Anagon
He kissed her again and smiled. "alright, luv...if you say so..." he said smiling as he stood up. "love you..." he said as he walked back into the kitchen where Riko and th eothers were. "im not so sure whats wrong."

*she frowned.*

i'm sorry Anagon...
He looked to the counter noticing his coffee was gone. "not again...AMI!" he shouted as he looked for her. "wheres my coffee, Ami?!"
She laid him on her bed as she put her hair up and walked out the back door. They had a large backyard, adn it being the middle of spring she just stood there, feeling a warm breeze on the back of her neck.
Kenya_the_Lioness
Anagon
He kissed her again and smiled. "alright, luv...if you say so..." he said smiling as he stood up. "love you..." he said as he walked back into the kitchen where Riko and th eothers were. "im not so sure whats wrong."

*she frowned.*

i'm sorry Anagon...

"Aunty Riko why do people use condoms if they want kids but than if they don't they don't use condoms and get pregnant? and y are there so many asortments and flavors?"
Anagon
He looked to the counter noticing his coffee was gone. "not again...AMI!" he shouted as he looked for her. "wheres my coffee, Ami?!"

"would u believe me if i said Cloud drank it?"

*she looked at her dad*
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Anagon

*she looked at her dad*
He glared at her. "no..." he said as he ruffled her hair. "i can just get some more..." he said walking back to the coffee maker.
Keilyn molecular transports back home. "I've really outdone myself" Looks at right arm.
Anagon
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Anagon

*she looked at her dad*
He glared at her. "no..." he said as he ruffled her hair. "i can just get some more..." he said walking back to the coffee maker.

"well do u want your cup back?"

*she held the cup*

Eloquent Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xxsatans_daughterxx666
"Aunty Riko why do people use condoms if they want kids but than if they don't they don't use condoms and get pregnant? and y are there so many asortments and flavors?"

well, people are just strange like that...

*she laughed*

well, there's so much varitey because variety is good. its what keeps things interesting. life would be boring without a little difference here and there.
hot_ninja_chick
Keilyn molecular transports back home. "I've really outdone myself" Looks at right arm.

"hey sis. whats wrong with your right arm?"

*she looks at Keilyn's arm*
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Anagon
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Anagon

*she looked at her dad*

"well do u want your cup back?"

*she held the cup*
"nah im ok..." he said smiling as he poured a new cup of coffee.
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666

well, people are just strange like that...

*she laughed*

well, there's so much varitey because variety is good. its what keeps things interesting. life would be boring without a little difference here and there.

ok

*she went through her pockets and pulled out a book and wrote something down*
She came in looking better then she had when she left. There was a smile on her face, even though she wouldn't look her family or Riko in the eyes. She came in just as Riko was talking about variety.
"I agree completly Riko...Variety is what makes life fun..."

Eloquent Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xxsatans_daughterxx666
ok

*she went through her pockets and pulled out a book and wrote something down*

whatcha writin' kiddo?

*she peered over Ami's shoulder*

Quick Reply