Welcome to Gaia! ::

silverandcoldforever
She came in looking bette rhten she had when she left. There was a smile on her face, even though she wouldn't look her family or Riko in the eyes. She came in just as Riko was talking about variety.
"I agree completly Riko...Variety is what makes life fun..."
He watched her enter and walked to her giving her a hug and a kiss. "feeling any better, baby?" he asked with his arms still around her.
xxsatans_daughterxx666
hot_ninja_chick
Keilyn molecular transports back home. "I've really outdone myself" Looks at right arm.

"hey sis. whats wrong with your right arm?"

*she looks at Keilyn's arm*

"It's not real, I built it on to me, it reads my brainwaves watch this" Flys around. "I also rebuilt my legs, so that I can fly by useing the Earths magnitic feild. I also rebult one of my eyes. I love being a genius."
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666
ok

*she went through her pockets and pulled out a book and wrote something down*

whatcha writin' kiddo?

*she peered over Ami's shoulder*

i wrote the last part to a poem i was writing.

*she pocketed her book*

Eloquent Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
silverandcoldforever
She came in looking better then she had when she left. There was a smile on her face, even though she wouldn't look her family or Riko in the eyes. She came in just as Riko was talking about variety.

*she smiles at Abi, glad that she's looking much better after being in the sun*

you look quite lovely now Abi. and yes, variet is the spice of life, as i believe the saying goes.
Anagon
silverandcoldforever
She came in looking bette rhten she had when she left. There was a smile on her face, even though she wouldn't look her family or Riko in the eyes. She came in just as Riko was talking about variety.
He watched her enter and walked to her giving her a hug and a kiss. "feeling any better, baby?" he asked with his arms still around her.
She looked a little past his head, made to look like she was about to peacefully doze off.
"Much.."
hot_ninja_chick
xxsatans_daughterxx666
hot_ninja_chick
Keilyn molecular transports back home. "I've really outdone myself" Looks at right arm.

"It's not real, I built it on to me, it reads my brainwaves watch this" Flys around. "I also rebuilt my legs, so that I can fly by useing the Earths magnitic feild. I also rebult one of my eyes. I love being a genius."
((please leave you newbie))
hot_ninja_chick
xxsatans_daughterxx666
hot_ninja_chick

*she looked at her mom and dad and than at Riko and back at Keilyn*

u scare me and yes u r a genius
Anagon
hot_ninja_chick
xxsatans_daughterxx666
hot_ninja_chick

((please leave you newbie))

((I only came to see how long it took to piss you off, so gladly))
Kenya_the_Lioness
silverandcoldforever
She came in looking better then she had when she left. There was a smile on her face, even though she wouldn't look her family or Riko in the eyes. She came in just as Riko was talking about variety.

*she smiles at Abi, glad that she's looking much better after being in the sun*

you look quite lovely now Abi. and yes, variet is the spice of life, as i believe the saying goes.

i have many sayings but none about varieties and spicing up the life
silverandcoldforever
Anagon
silverandcoldforever
She looked a little past his head, made to look like she was about to peacefully doze off.
"Much.."
He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "im so glad..." he siad smiling and running a hand through her hair as he kept his arms around her. "is there anything we need to talk about?"

Eloquent Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666
ok

whatcha writin' kiddo?

*she pocketed her book*

i'd love to read it sometime.

*she looked at her watch and then at Anagon*

tell the misses you love her and let's go. you cant be late to work again, or you'll have to be the mommy while Abi here goes off to work.
Anagon
silverandcoldforever
Anagon
silverandcoldforever
"Much.."
He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "im so glad..." he siad smiling and running a hand through her hair as he kept his arms around her. "is there anything we need to talk about?"
"Maybe later...you have to go to work..."
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666
ok

whatcha writin' kiddo?

*she pocketed her book*

tell the misses you love her and let's go. you cant be late to work again, or you'll have to be the mommy while Abi here goes off to work.

ok aunty just tell me when
*she looked at her dad* bye daddy *and gave him a hug*
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666
Kenya_the_Lioness
xxsatans_daughterxx666
ok

whatcha writin' kiddo?

*she pocketed her book*

He looked at her watch. "right..." he said smiling and kissing her forehead. "goodbye m'love..." he said hugging her and walking towards the door. "we might be working a little late tongiht, hun..." he said taking out his car keys and opening his car. "lets go..."

Eloquent Elocutionist

Name: Ann
Appearance: avi
Position: daughter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items