Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah i do too i mean i just dont want her to have to look at whatever gender it is and think wow my son/daughter has the same hands that were around my throat.....god i hope she dosent have to do this
prue16
yeah i do too i mean i just dont want her to have to look at whatever gender it is and think wow my son/daughter has the same hands that were around my throat.....god i hope she dosent have to do this
She shold go in and say, "I just want to see if I'm pregnant and if i am I want and abbortion. I don't want to see the child, I just want it gone" it's harsh but it'll save more pain in the end.
Keldra
It's okay...Sorry about your friend. It sounds almost like a chacter in the book i'm writing.
wow god .... thats weird but still yeah i just hope rachel dosent have to go through this i just hope she is wrong
prue16
Keldra
It's okay...Sorry about your friend. It sounds almost like a chacter in the book i'm writing.
wow god .... thats weird but still yeah i just hope rachel dosent have to go through this i just hope she is wrong
Yeah....Sounds like she got off better than the chacter though. The chacter, Amberyl, Had the guy's kid then got raped 3 more times by him, each time her husband nearly killed him but he got away. Then her son met his birth father and actually liked him and joined him for a while then went back. It's messed up, my friend helped me come up with most of it. her sick mind not mine, mostly....
Keldra
prue16
She shold go in and say, "I just want to see if I'm pregnant and if i am I want and abbortion. I don't want to see the child, I just want it gone" it's harsh but it'll save more pain in the end.
yeah but the whole point is she dosent want her parents to know they dont even know she was raped
prue16
Keldra
prue16
She should go in and say, "I just want to see if I'm pregnant and if i am I want and abbortion. I don't want to see the child, I just want it gone" it's harsh but it'll save more pain in the end.
yeah but the whole point is she dosent want her parents to know they dont even know she was raped
She should go in secret then, but i'd be better to tell them, though i sure as hell wouldn't. I would end up bawling and I hate to cry.....Maybe you could take her?
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
She should go in and say, "I just want to see if I'm pregnant and if i am I want and abbortion. I don't want to see the child, I just want it gone" it's harsh but it'll save more pain in the end.
She should go in secret then, but i'd be better to tell them, though i sure as hell wouldn't. I would end up bawling and I hate to cry.....Maybe you could take her?
i dont think so inless if val will
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Ask...Better sooner than later, the sooner she knows, the sooner she can do something about it.
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Ask...Better sooner than later, the sooner she knows, the sooner she can do something about it.
yeah i guess you are right
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Or you could get her a home pregnacy test.
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
yeah thats what i was thinking
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
I hope your friend gets better...
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
Keldra
prue16
I hope your friend gets better...
me too kel me too.... she's in my prayers
Yeah. This whole thing reminds me of a song:
I'm just a kid, and my life is a nightmare I'm just a kid, and I know that it's not fair, Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the World is having more fun than me.... Tonight............
Keldra
Yeah. This whole thing reminds me of a song:
I'm just a kid, and my life is a nightmare I'm just a kid, and I know that it's not fair, Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the World is having more fun than me.... Tonight............
sounds like her life she is sooo depressed and alone which makes her an easy target

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff