Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
*goes to the kitchen and walks back with chips, sodas, and burgers* i got food!!! blaugh
takes a bag of chips and a rootbeer and walks over to a chair and sits there munching on the chips *
eek that was fast....*puts everything on the table* hhhmmm... food.... *gets a root beer and a burger*... *sits next to prue* arent u hungry...
no not really worried though about a friend of mine
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
*goes to the kitchen and walks back with chips, sodas, and burgers* i got food!!! blaugh
takes a bag of chips and a rootbeer and walks over to a chair and sits there munching on the chips *
eek that was fast....*puts everything on the table* hhhmmm... food.... *gets a root beer and a burger*... *sits next to prue* arent u hungry...
why... wats wrong....
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
she was raped 3 and a half months ago and now she thinks she is well... pregenent and she has gained weight and she does look bigger and she just called me all upset sweatdrop she's only 14 ....
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
she was raped 3 and a half months ago and now she thinks she is well... pregenent and she has gained weight and she does look bigger and she just called me all upset sweatdrop she's only 14 ....
eek oh s**t.... that young....
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
yeah she is so scared ......its makes me sick
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
i really feel sorry for rachel i mean when her dad finds out ......... sad and i think it is to late for an abortion which means ..... i god i cant even think about it
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
i really feel sorry for rachel i mean when her dad finds out ......... sad and i think it is to late for an abortion which means ..... i god i cant even think about it
....her dad doesnt know about it?
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
no and i am not going to tell them god i mean can you imagine having your rapist's child ?
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
no and i am not going to tell them god i mean can you imagine having your rapist's child ?
damn.. and hell i cant even imagine that
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
i just hope she is wrong ......
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
i hopse so to.. cause damn.... pregenat at 14.. s**t that crazy
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
((Really sorry to but in, but maybe you should tell her to go to a clinic. the sooner she knows then maybe she can still have an abortion if she is.))
Keldra
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
prue16
Metroid_EX
why... wats wrong....
.....dang.......
((Really sorry to but in, but maybe you should tell her to go to a clinic. the sooner she knows then maybe she can still have an abortion if she is.))
hi kel !!!!!! want me to go the bad family thing ?
It's okay...Sorry about your friend. It sounds almost like a chacter in the book i'm writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff