13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki smiled then purred. "I just don't like people touching what's mine." She hugged onto Ulf to stay steady on his feet and purred. "But how is that for fighting as a beginner? What do I need to work on?"

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:_____]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image
He smiled at her. "Well it was good see I think your like me built for speed and to be a stealthy killer so we are going to work more on your speed and killing from shadows type of thing sound like a plan to you?" He asked.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki giggled as they approached the line up to the roller coaster. "Sure." She licked small flecks of blood off of her hand, unsatisfied with their cleanliness. "Those kid's scent is still on my fingers...It's irritating me."

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

"Sorry baby." He said licking her fingers. "Better or no?" He asked as they got on the ride and buckled all up. "I hope it is at least better if not then we will need to shower when we get home." He said kissing her forehead.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              Yuki blushed bright red when Ulf licked her fingers then she looked away. "A bit better..." Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she was strapped into the roller coaster then laughed nervously. "Well I'm all in for a shower. Or a bath. Either or."

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image
He grinned at her. "Sorry for embarrassing you love." He said as he wrapped an arm around her. "Both sound like fun to me." He said growling in a playful voice to her as the ride started. "Ready honey." He said grinning as it went up hill.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              Yuki blushed more and looked at Ulf with her big orb like eyes. "You don't embarress me Ulf...It's just...me blushing from the pervy things..." She felt the rollwer coaster lurch forward to a crawl as it climbed upwards then she grabbed onto Ulf's hand. "I'm ready."

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

"Well I love your blush so I will keep being a perv to see it." He said kissing her and holding her tightly as it dropped down. He smiled and was use to going this fast hell he was faster then it was going. "I love this so much and love you and just spending time together." He said.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              Yuki blushed but then her eyes widdened as the ground rushed towards her. She closed her eyes and shrunk back, holding back a scream and pushed herself as close as she could to Ulf and shouted over the wind. "I love you too!"

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:Block]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf was laughing his a** off as he hugged her close to him. The ride then went through a ton of twists and hurtles. "You ok honey?" He asked seeing her looked like she was scared.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              Yuki purred then opened her eyes a little, squinting at the rushing scenery then nodded as she slowly opened her eyes. "I-I'm fine. Just not trusting of human rides." She said with a laugh and leaned back towards the back of the seat, welcoming Ulf's arms around her.

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:_______]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image
He smiled. "Even if it was to crash I would save you no worries." He said as he keep his arms around her till the very end of the ride. "See your lived." He said as they got off the ride he was smiling with her in his arms.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              Yuki smiled and walked off away from the ride with Ulf. "I guess I did live." With a laugh she broke from Ulf's grip and ran ahead of him and swiveled on one foot, staying anchored to the spot and faced Ulf with a grin. "Lets play a game. The prize is you getting to bath or shower with me. What ever you like. And I'll even add in the kitty ears and tail." The girl added with a loud purr.

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:_______]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

He stood were he was looking at her. "Ok agreed but whats your game then." He asked as he smirked. "I don't lose so I will win this specially if there is a bath/shower in it with you." He said as he grinned more his canine teeth showed.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"that sounds like a good idea to me for I could use some water too and a smoke" Alex said smiling at her, "shall we get going then?" Closing the bag of chips he got up and put it in a bag for later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff