Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf stood looking at the women here wondering who he would be married to. He then headed into the house to see where his room would be as he waited. "Question. Any places off limits?" He asked looking at Grace and Darke wondering if they would be. He was pretty sure they had to have some place that was off limits to them. He waited for an answer well he looked around in the room he was in as it was nice and very bright.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"Just our room and my study our off limits" Darke said, "you can go any where else you like and the yard in the back has a pool and huge rose maze to walk in." The servants all stood still giggling and talking about the first three people that showed up. They where all wondering who was going to be with how. To them it was like a sopa oprea.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izaya walked into the house a bit late. "Hello sorry I hurried here as quickly as I could sorry." He said as he was catching his breath from running. It had been a long time sense he has been up and out of the house. "I am Izaya Orihara nice to meet you all." He said looking down at them all the tallest being was either the shadowy guy or the guy in the suit.

User Image

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

Lilith stayed quiet and simply nodded her head in understanding and she looked at her invitation and read the number to herself. She had used her power to make the invitation smaller so it wouldent be larger then her. She was curious about how things would turn out at this place. She was also curious as to how she would stay out of trouble. And she thought that it was a bad thing that he told then where they were not alowed. Unless the man she was paired with would find a way to distract her she was sure to go sturrcrazy with her demon curiosity.

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image

Greedy Tycoon

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rorona Wisdom

User Image

Rorona gave a short sigh as he spied the spot where his home used to be; now nothing more than an ugly, and deep scorch mark on the forest floor. The disaster zone was almost bereft of anything that would denote there was once a home there, except for a few cracked bricks which looked close to crumbling, but the Witch wasn't that surprised. He had after all been trying to make a new, advanced potion that could eat through magically reinforced materials; however the careless mistake of adding too much salamander blood to his concoction had converted the potent potion into a cursed fire with all of its properties. A deadly mistake which could have cost him his life.

Luckily for Rorona, he was well adverse in magic, enough to collect a few prized possessions before he had to flee. Though, he suppose he was luckier than usual, as the flames did not spread to the forest, and snuffed themselves out when they devoured his home; he wouldn't have been able to douse them if they did, as the properties of the fire conflicted with the usual methods of dispelling cursed fire. Of course, their rather thorough destruction of his home also made it impossible to bespelled back, but Rorona would be okay, seeing how a friend had kindly offered him a home while his was rebuilt by hand.

"Hm, they're probably ready for me now anyhow." The dark haired Witch spoke to himself as he went over to the base of the tree and grabbed his luggage; which was nothing more than simple bag spelled to hold more than what was natural. There was no more reason for him to dally around the ruins of his once home, and plus, it would be nice to get out of the forest and mess with some people again; seeing how he'd been out there for about a hundred years or so just researching. With that thought in mind, Rorona willed his magic into a simple teleportation spell, which sent the world dissolving into a swirl of colors for him.

His arrival to the home wasn't flashy or anything of the like. Instead, only the short swell of magic, and bare inaudible displacement of air was the only thing that marked it; something normal humans wouldn't even be aware of. The spot he arrived at was a simple alcove outside the property, which was hidden by a lanky tree. Detaching himself from his hiding spot, Rorona casually walked towards his friend's house, eying the tastefully decorated manor with slight approval; as the couple did actually understand the concept of what was gaudy and not. As he walked up the driveway, the Witch couldn't help but throw a smile at said couple who were waiting at the doorway, along with a few other people both demonic, and human apparently, in nature.

Ignoring them as inconsequential for now, Rorona waved to Darke and Grace. "Well, I must say it's nice to see you two again." He said casually when he was close enough.

User Image
“Life is intrinsically, well, boring and dangerous at the same time.
At any given moment the floor may open up.
Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.”

Original Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki noticed the protectivness Darke showed towards his wife so she took a small step back. She knew she could pose no threat since the idea of even a small cut was nauseating, she couldn't stomach the idea of hurting the pretty woman. Hearing the sound of a number she clumsily turned her back to the mansion and rumaged through her bag. She grabbed the letter then tied off her pack and glanced at the number. Such neat writing. Unlike her clumsy scribbles this was elegant. Funny how she was obsessing over the mere stroke of a pen. Then there was a voice of another man. With a flick of her head, swinging up; she looked up at the tall male with slightly wide eyes. She tended to be shorter then most people but she didn't mind. Being up high wasn't her strength. The girl perfered being close to the ground because then she would have less of a fall. Not wanting to talk much she turned her shoulder and walked to the servants with the letter in her hand. She was a very shy type of person, but never wanted to be cold. "Um...Are you the one I should be looking for?" She asked the servant quietly then held out the letter with the number facing up to the servant. She tilted her head slightly to get a better view of the servant through her good eye. One thing that startled her was someone approaching her on her blind side.

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:__________ ]]

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"No you are not late sir youre just on time" Grace said smiling before going inside, "if you will all follow me" she said to the young couples to be. She rubbed her belly as she walked over the the servants and took cards from them. Reading them she handed them to the guest. They had room numbers in them and told the servants to take the bags to the rooms. "please enjoy you rooms and relax before dinner" Grace said

"good to see you to Rorona" Darke said smiling, "last time I saw you was my wedding how have you been"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf walked over to the pinked haired girl seeing her guessing she was his new mate. He was on her blind side unknowingly. "Guess we are mated." He said to her. "Names Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf. Ulf for short." He said sensing she was only human. What fun this will be. He thought to himself as he looked down at her being he was 6' 2''.

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

Lilith fluttered up to her room behind the servent that was carrying her tiny bag and she giggled it was quite funny when the made it to her room she used her magic to make a smaller door connected to the upper half of the normal door so she could get in. And when she took her bag and went in she saw one bed. Once agean she used her magic and made a small bed and put it on the table next to the larger bed along with a small dresser for her to put away her cloths.

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

Izaya nodded to her as he did a small bow of respect. "Thank you." He said to her seeing that Darke was busy he would have to tell him thank you later for letting him into his home. He followed after as he waited for everything to be good and everyone to head off to there rooms first. He needed to know the place like the back of his hand so he was going to go and look around.

User Image

Greedy Tycoon

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rorona Wisdom

User Image

Rorona gave a small smile when he thought of Darke's wedding. It really was quite a pretty little thing, far prettier than the ones he usually went to. But then again, that was usually due to a little dabbling on his end to rip them up like no other, but that was besides the point. "Ah, yes, it has been quite awhile, hasn't it? I guess I should apologize for loosing track of time, but as you know, magic waits for no one." the dark hair man said almost lazily as he let his eyes wandering towards Grace who was helping a few other guests.

His eyes however lingered specifically on her stomach which she was rubbing fondly as she was lost in thought, something which caused the Witch to give an inhuman grin. "Well, I take it you've been quite busy, eh? But I guess I shouldn't expect any different, seeing what you are. But are you sure it's a good idea to have one? I mean, they are kind of vilified by our society." Rorona spoke a little amused, though it was detached amusement as if he didn't fully mean it. After all, it was such a cruel subject, and Darke was a somewhat friend of his; not to mention he was a few thousand years older than him. Which meant antagonizing him was a big no-no.

But he waved his hand dismissively from his little monologue, instead allowing himself to eye the now retreating guests. Not bothering to beat around the bush, Rorona asked quite bluntly with a subdued pointed look, "I see you have a few non-human and human guests around here...why aren't they, you know, freaking out? Have they been informed or something?"

User Image
“Life is intrinsically, well, boring and dangerous at the same time.
At any given moment the floor may open up.
Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.”

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"She wanted a child and I do not see what is wrong since it will be raised here in the human world" Darke said smiling over at Grace, "Plus you would not understand what it would be like to give everything up for the woman you love." He watched her and she smiled and nodded at him as she waited for more guest to come or wait for guest to ask her anything. "you have been on your own for to long" he said smiling, "things have changed a lot."

Original Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki jumped very high. There was no expectation of anyone coming up behind her nor the expectation for the pounding of her traumatized heart. The girl slowly regained her composure then turned her head back to see the taller man then smiled and bowed her head. "Well Mr...Ulf. My name is Yuki. Yuki Night." She lifted her head then looked up at him. "I will ask though if you could be careful around my left side." A small giggle escaped her lips. "I just cant see on the left." The man who stood before her seemed normal but must've been a demon. She never really been near demons. From her life she was isolated from the outside world and in town not many demons came to her shop. "I hope I am not a disappointment."

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:__________ ]]

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf looked at her. "I am really sorry I didn't know. I will make a note not to stand on that side." He said shacking her hand bowing as he kissed it. "Sorry its my races tradition to kiss a woman's hand that you meet and one so beautiful as yourself. I think you will be fine. I am just hoping me as a demon wolf doesn't scare you off and disappoint you at all." He said. "So shall we check out were we will be staying?" He asked.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

He then decided he would actually go and look through the place later. He more wanted to see how he was matched up with and what not as he headed up to the room. Once in there he noticed a very small demon compared to him she was tiny hell she was the smallest person in the house. "Um hello miss. Names Izaya nice to meet you. I am going to guess your my new wife?" He asked.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces