oLordy Lordy Lordy.
I can't help it, I like to party.
It's genetic, it's electrifying.
Wind me up and watch me go.
Where she stops nobody knows.
A good excuse to be a bad influence on you
and you and you and you.o

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

discordiaAlthough Lexi Soleil was the first person to speak up after he’d said hello, she seemed utterly distracted with looking at Corvo. Jace grinned as what his brother had said earlier clicked into place. It could be a very interesting situation if Alexis is the one with the crush on him considering her brother is Ryder. Alaric spoke up soon after, and then Rhys introduced himself. Both of them were incredibly good looking. Lexi was too of course, but she wasn’t really his type. “Well, maybe I’ll have to borrow it some time,” he replied with a grin. Or maybe I can just take it off you and see how it looks on the floor. He thought, but didn’t say. His brother was standing right beside him, and he doubted that the twins needed to be shocked by their first meeting of him. Jace elbowed his brother in the ribs when he heard his comment about being better looking. “Whatever you say, big brother. Just be careful or a freezer might find it’s way into your room… Whoa.” He trailed off, looking in the spot where Alaric had been standing two seconds before. Someone had used their speed to drag him off, and he hadn’t even had the chance to see who. He stifled a snort of laughter when he heard the Aslan comment because Lexi’s face looked absolutely confused. He was surprised though. Ric hadn’t looked gay at all, although he was pretty good looking. Jace glanced at his brother who was staring at Rhys, and he clutched his bag a little closer to him. Whatever it was that Corvo didn’t approve of with the cute Vampyre in front of him, then the contents of his messenger bag would be a thousand times worse.

Rory smiled softly, remembering. The first time he had kissed Alaric was in the middle of the Kara forest. He wasn’t even sure if his soul mate remembered it. It had been the only thing he could think of to get him out of his daze, and he had to admit he’d wanted to ever since they’d started talking. Getting him back to normal self was only half of reason why he’d kissed him, the other half was because he felt such an immense attachment to him even though it had only been one day. The second time had been the best time though. Alaric had dragged him to the lake and actually kissed him first. He hadn’t been hallucinating or dazed. “You’re like this incredible ray of sunshine beaming straight into my heart… It could be a million days and I would still feel the same.” It had been over a year now, and his feelings for his love had only increased over time. “I couldn’t ever forget…” He whispered, placing a soft kiss on his forehead before taking hold of his hand and leading him out of the music room. He stopped almost immediately when Alaric paused and he watched his cheeks redden. For a split second, Rory’s walls crumbled away and he used his free hand to touch his pendant. What if Sera’s banned him from being with me and he just doesn’t want to cause a scene here? What am I going to do if I lose him… I… Rory bit his lip and nodded, not trusting himself to speak as they began walking again. Don’t be ridiculous. He wouldn’t have just kissed you back if that was true. Just calm down before you wreck things again.

“Sorry I stole him away for a few minutes.” He said in a calm tone when they reached the group. He had no idea who the two Vampyres with Lexi and Corvo were, but he couldn’t bring himself to let go of Alaric’s hand anyway. “Ally-roo?” He asked, raising an eyebrow at his beloved and noting the shocked look in his eyes when the person standing in front of them asked if he’d finally found his way to Narnia. Rory was no stranger to any sort of books, and he couldn’t help but let a grin settle on his face at the comment. It quickly faded when Ric’s friend trailed his fingers along his chest though, and when he felt his rear being touched, he stood there staring for a few minutes. Rhys. Cousin. Family. He mentally repeated. “Yes, I’m well acquainted with his behind, thank you very much.” He said in a polite tone before letting the laugh that he’d been holding in for the past five minutes escape from his lips. “How did I turn Ric gay? Well, I guess it’s just my charm and good looks. Or maybe he’s with me for my sparkling personality. Or he could just trying to get away from his crazy genetics.” Rory replied, not faltering once as he looked at Rhys. “I’m Rory Zeverai. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he added, winking at the stunned Vampyre in front of him, before squeezing Alaric’s hand gently.

Jace watched as Alaric returned with another cute looking guy, most likely the one who’d whisked him away. There was a smile on his face as he saw that they were holding hands, and the Soleil twin looked about a million times happier than he did ten minutes ago. Still, he couldn’t help but look to Corvo and wonder what his best friend would’ve thought if he’d have been there. He doubted very much that Cor would approve if someone started treating him the way Rhys was treating the new Vampyre. His brother’s face was a mask though, and he kept glancing at Alexis as well as the staircase. Jace had no idea what he was thinking about, but he could hardly ask him right then without there being an uncomfortable silence. Instead, he linked his arm though his Cor’s and grinned up at him, before carrying on watching the events play out before him. Rhys was most definitely the nicest looking one there, and he’d been utterly truthful when he’d complimented his jacket. In fact everything he was wearing looked perfect. He wasn’t sure what would happen if he said anything else though, so he kept quiet until he saw he Lexi blushing. “Alexis, your shoes are adorable by the way. Red and black are my favourite colours,” he said seriously, smiling at her. Part of him wanted the group to disappear so that she and Corvo could spend some time together alone, because he desperately wanted his big brother to be happy, but both of them looked as though they’d be utterly lost if they were stuck together by themselves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

████oLooking for treasure in the things that you threw, like a magpie, I live for glitter, not you.o

outfit

████

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User ImageUser Image

oStand up, light a fire up.
Gotta fight to live how you want to love.
And raise your voices, sing a battle song.
A revolution, get your rebel on.
If you can dance you can start a revolution.
Shoot 'em up. Bang Bang Bang.o

outfit

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Rhys was absolutely stunned as Rory started to speak to him; he’d never imagined Alaric to have ended up with someone who could handle whatever he threw at them with such energy. Although his face was shocked then, it quickly turned into a wicked grin. “Well, I can’t tell who wears the pants, but I can tell who catches.” Rhys clicked his teeth and closed his eyes while shrugging. He figured he ought to explain the nickname he called Ric before even saying what he wanted to since he watched his cousin kiss Rory’s cheek and whisper something to him. “Yes, Ally-Roo and Ally-Sue. When they were babies we couldn’t tell which one the girl was, so I used to tease them and the one who got angry about their nickname was Alaric.” He grinned, especially at the look that his cousin had just given him. He couldn’t help it that he loved to have fun and tease everyone. Rhys raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips while studying the Vampyre couple before him. “So y’re tryin’ to tell me that y’turned Ric gay? Not that it matters, but ‘m sure he was plenty gay before y’infected him with your good looks ‘n charm ‘n personality. But he can’t escape crazy genetics. Ever. Have you ever met the rest of the family? Okay. Léon is basically the craziest one and don’t even get me started on Jenny—” Rhys stopped dead in the middle of his sentence because the look that Alaric had given him made him worry that he had said something out of line, it wasn’t one of his normal aggravated looks, but something that looked more like concern, so Rhys had to say that he was glad as soon as the adorable boy, Jace, spoke up to Alexis. “Are they? You seem a black and red sort of person. I mean, your outfit is put together nicely with various patterns of black and red. It’s sickening. But my jacket would probably look better on you.” Rhys remarked while grinning at Jace.

Alaric’s face was steadily getting a darker shade of red with every word that Rhys and Rory spoke. He swallowed his words down and let the two of them hash out whatever it was that they were doing. Trying to one up each other with words? He thought while slightly shaking his head. “Rhys, I think the biggest “bum” here is your mouth and does it even matter? I mean. Now I’m curious...” He replied, he’d never questioned Rory about these things, and now he was getting interested about how Rory felt before they had met. Whether he’d loved someone else before, whether it was a male or a female, or if—no. He wouldn’t allow himself to think of any of that stuff because his stomach had lurched with a jealousy greater than he’d ever felt before. The only thing that managed to pull him out of his thoughts and calm down the envious feelings was when Rory squeezed his hand. Alaric looked up and smiled before kissing his cheek and playfully whispering, “You’re in trouble.” However, his playful mood had vanished as Rhys began to talk about Léon and Jenny in front of Rory, even Alaric hardly said a thing about his family to him because he wanted to protect him from hurting. He really hoped that, even though he wanted to be with him forever, he would never see the Soleil home due to all of the photos and paintings that were everywhere of Ric’s family. Alaric narrowed his eyes at Rhys as a warning and surely enough he took it and shut his mouth. He wouldn’t even know what to do if Rory ever asked him about his family, not ever since he heard about what had happened to his love’s family. Alaric was careful even when talking about Alexis or Ryder.

Corvo looked a bit lost in thought when Alaric looked over to him and Jace, who was now clinging to him and he could tell just by the way they both held themselves that they were family and it made him smile because Corvo had always seemed so lonely before he met Ryder. At least the conversation had turned from talking about who turned who gay and embarrassing nicknames to fashion and Lexi’s shoes. Alaric leaned his head against Rory’s shoulder and glanced down to his twin’s shoes to see what the fuss was and Rhys had begun to obviously flirt with Corvo’s brother, Jace, and all Ric could do was grin slightly and listen to Rory’s breathing. He wondered if he left with Rory and if Rhys and Jace had left, if Lexi would even attempt to talk to Corvo. She looked beautiful and a lot more grown up in the clothes that she had picked out. Still, Cor looked from the staircase to his brother and then to Lexi. He was being oddly quiet in this conversation and Ric wondered if Rhys had managed to scare the words right out of him. It didn’t matter any longer because he noticed a familiar maid walking in their direction. Alaric softly nuzzled Rory’s shoulder before looking up and kissing his chin. When Mack had gotten close enough to them, Alaric straightened his head and smiled to her. “Hey, Mack.” He said, figuring that she wasn’t there for small talk considering she worked for the Eclipse family. He didn’t know her too well, they had casual encounters in the breakfast room or the hallway while she was cleaning, and he always tried to go out of his way to say hello to her and a couple of the other workers.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageUser Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User ImageUser Image

。。。On a mountain he sits, not of gold, but of sin.
Through the blood, he can learn see the life that it turn.
From council of one he'll decide when he's done.
With the innocent on his face is a map of the world.。。。

QuimCorvo knew, as soon as Alaric had disappeared, that he was with Rory and all that he could think of was what Ryder would say if he was downstairs. What would he have even done if it was Jace? He knew that he told Ry that he would have made Jace or Jessica confess to whatever they had done but he knew that Ryder was a much better person than he’d ever be. Because if something like what happened to Ric would have happened to either of his siblings, he would do anything in his power to keep them apart, even if that made them unhappy or even hate him. There wasn’t a grudge that he held for Rory even though the damage that happened to Alaric had caused so much emotional strain on the Soleil family, but it would take him quite some time to get used to the idea of those two as an actual couple. Rhys didn’t go unnoticed although he was thinking about the Soleil family, Corvo was actually starting to get pretty annoyed with the guy and the way he was speaking about Alaric, even if they were cousins. Perhaps he was just worried about his best friend and stressing about the things with Lexi, but it seemed like such small things were grating on his nerves today. At least Jace was impressed by this guy, but he looked like the sort of thing his baby brother would be impressed by, especially by the way he was dressed. It didn’t look like Alexis was too happy either; she looked confused at what Rhys had said about Alaric, which made him slightly smile in her direction before looking to the floor.

Finally Alaric had shown his face again, but he was hand in hand with Rory, and Corvo had never really gotten a good look at the guy until now. He looked like a normal guy, and Rhys was being absolutely inappropriate towards him but Corvo could only look away from them. Everything seemed too personal for it to have been happening out in the open. There was no reason that the Vampyre should have been saying or doing the things that he was, and especially in front of Alexis. It wasn’t his business, though, and he wouldn’t say anything. He looked up to Lexi and then turned his eyes to the stairs while wondering what he should do. Alexis shouldn’t have had to be in the middle of all of this and neither should Jace, although he seemed to be enjoying it. Corvo had always been so used to his brother hanging on him that he didn’t even realize when Jace linked his arm through his until he looked over and saw him grinning to him. Of course things would have clicked into his mind about Lexi even though Corvo hoped things weren’t that obvious. He wouldn’t mind getting to actually know her more than he did, but he was terrified to lose Ryder as his friend. He bit the inside of his mouth in frustration before looking back up to the group.

Part of him wished that everyone would just go their own ways and leave him be for a while. He was excited that Jace was there, but he wasn’t too happy about the Soleil family’s cousin flirting with him. Maybe I’m just being too hard, Jace needs friends and this guy might be okay for him. How old is he anyway? It’d probably be rude to ask, but oh well. He best not make me kill him though. Corvo glanced over to Alaric and Rory before slipping out of Jace’s grasp and walking over to Lexi after they’d shared compliments about her shoes. Ric and Rory looked as though they were about to devour each other and he hoped that they would go away if they were going to do so. He felt like he could feel all of their eyes on him and all he wanted to do was ask her if she wanted to go and draw. “The gay is just permeating, isn’t it?” He asked her with a grin. Right after he said that one of the maids that he’d seen before had been greeted by Alaric and while they were speaking, he looked back to his best friend’s sister, still smiling, and opened his mouth to speak. “Want to go and—” But he was interrupted by the fact that Irisalee had just squealed Jace’s name and ran down the stairs to him.

Irisalee never remembered going to bed, but as soon as her eyes opened her face twisted into a confused expression. “Whaaaat.” She spoke up to herself as she pushed back the Captain America comforter and balanced herself on her two feet. Risa didn’t think on when she went to sleep too much, and she pulled her clothes from the previous day off and dropped them in her laundry basket while walking to her bathroom and stepping into the shower. She hummed happily while washing the soap out of her hair and off of her body before stepping out and drying off while thinking what she was going to wear. Today felt like an Avengers sort of day and she was putting together an outfit in her mind. It didn’t take her long to finish up her morning bathroom routine and she set out to dry her hair before getting dressed. Soon she was right out of her door, skipping right down the stairs to go to the breakfast room to get something sweet to eat. However, as she got to the bottom floor, she stopped and looked at the group that seemed to be talking and her eyes rested on the most familiar face there, even though she somewhat knew everyone there besides the tall guy in burgundy skinny jeans. “Jaaaaace!” She squealed and ran down the stairs, launching herself at her cousin and giving him a hug.

Outfit

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx Alexis Rosa Soleilxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
xx
xx
xx

They can try to make me write a thousand lies,
but that won't ever change the way I feel inside.
They've got their opinions but I just don't care!
'Cause that's not what I want to hear.

xxx " '

As the group began their casual small talk, Lexi's couldn't keep her gaze from the floor. She could only occasionally look up at Corvo, which would result in her smile growing as she suddenly adverted her gaze. She was trying her best to refrain from making it noticeable that she agreed with his comment. Jace was not bad looking, but of course Lexi has her bias views. She bit the inside of her mouth to try to keep her smile from growing any larger. As she looked up at her twin, she caught him in enough time to notice him being pulled away. The smile and cheerful look vanished a little as Ric disappeared on her. Had Lexi been left alone with Corvo, there would be no problems. She may have been able to handle his brother around as well. The three of them plus Rhys put things off a little. Lexi loved her cousin, but with the way he and Jace were looking at each other, she wasn't sure how the situation would turn out.

Lexi wanted to let out a groan. She knew exactly who took Ric away, and Rhys' comment did little help for the situation. It was not as if she did not like Rory, but she was getting awfully tired of being left alone without a warning. She knew the two would want to be with each other and she couldn't blame them deep down. However, she expected to show Rhys around with her twin, not have to be abandoned with him. She was beginning to doubt he'd be as interested in the places Lexi liked to go to, such as the art room or the various empty rooms she ran off to when she wanted to draw. She needed Ric to keep her on track and stop her from pointlessly rambling. Lexi couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes as she glanced off in the direction Ric was dragged off to. She'll figure out a way to deal with Rhys somehow. She couldn't let Ric stop the Lexi personalized tour of their new house.

The young vampire was about to open her mouth to speak when Rhys' comment finally clicked into her mind. "...Aslan?" she asked, her face twisting into a look of confusion. She did not know anyone by that name, especially living in the Eclipse manor. It wouldn't surprise her that Ric would make friends with the other residents, but how would Rhys know him as well? He just got here. She only heard the name once before, from a series of books her father read her and Ric when they were younger. "... You mean the lion? From Narnia?" What did any of this have to do with Narnia? Once he apologized, Lexi finally realized what her cousin meant. "Wait... I get it now!" she exclaimed, slightly proud of herself. It was immediately followed by a shudder as the idea of what Ric and Rory could be up to entered her mind.

Before long the two returned, looking happy as ever. Lexi looked at Ric a little sternly, yet a small smile was on her face. She wasn't going to let him get away with leaving, but it seemed Rhys was going to take over his punishment for her. Lexi had to laugh as their cousin's interrogation began. It was strange for her to stand back and simply watch as Ric grew angry and defensive. She wanted to see how well Ric could handle things on his own, like their mother said to. Rhys was the best place to start for that one. It didn't take long for Lexi to feel a bit awkward around the three boys and their conversation. For the most part, she kept to herself and glanced down at the ground. She knew it was simply her family acting how they normally do, but she couldn't deny it wasn't awkward in front of the Wood brothers.

Lexi was grateful when Jace spoke up to her. "Thank you" she said with a sweet smile as she looked down at her shoes. The conversation quickly changed, and when Lexi looked up she found Corvo standing next to her. "I guess so," she replied with a grin. She looked over at him curiously and tried to hide the slight bit of disappointment as he was interrupted. Soon Risa joined them as well as one of the maids Ric was friends with. The group was growing quickly, making Lexi wish some of the people would leave or at least let Corvo say whatever he wanted without being so easily disturbed. " Where did you want to go?" she asked once everyone seemed to be distracted with their own conversations.

Outfit

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Won't someone tell me what is happenin' to me?
Why am I so misunderstood? Why can't they see?
Now I'm caught between the devil and the angel
that I used to be.
They say I'll understand it all in good time,
but age ain't nothin but a number in my mind.
I'm goin' crazy with this push me
pull me

caught between wrong and right.

xx
xx
xx
xx

I must, I must, I must not... chase... the boys.

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

ℐи∂ια ℳα¢кєиzιє

мαcк

discordiaIndia gave Aeron a curious look when he said that she didn’t have to apologise. “I sort of do, Sir, otherwise Bessie will end up kicking me out, and I actually really like it here.” She replied automatically, before biting her lip. Gods, you really don’t know how to shut up, do you? The eldest Eclipse son seemed amused by her though, and ruffled her hair before telling her that he’d remember she liked being called Mack better, and hoping that she was okay. The last part confused her to no end considering she was just a maid, but the Eclipse family had always been kind to everyone who worked there, especially Aeron and Elissiana. She stood there for a few moments and watched him head off down the corridor, before shaking her head and turning back to the staircase and the duster in her hand. Mack had been cleaning all night, and she was mentally exhausted. Physically, she was perfectly fine though. She’d grown up with the hard work bestowed upon her, and she was just grateful that she could actually earn her keep for staying at Chateaux de l’Eclipse. She scrubbed the remaining parts of the banister, not even noticing that she was getting polish on her work dress because she was so lost in thought. Once the staircase was sparkling, she started on cleaning the drawing room. Elissiana was sitting on one of the armchairs and reading, but she put her book down and chatted happily to her about Aeron’s visit whilst India worked.

By the time she finally finished everything that she needed to and attempted to get a piece of fruit from the breakfast room, that stupid boy interrupted her. Mack felt bad for glaring at him, but she disliked him in a different way to all the other maids. She knew he wasn’t a traitor and that he had been under a trance. It didn’t do anything to change her feelings for him though. “Stupid one day romance…” She muttered to herself after she’d left the room. At least she’d forced herself to curtsey in a polite way, but she knew the evil look she’d given him hadn’t gone unnoticed. “Willow, can you take a hot chocolate to the breakfast room please? I really need to get changed. The brass polish completely messed up my dress,” she explained whilst gesturing at the stain. Luckily Willow was in a good mood and agreed. She was one of the nicer maids at the house, but her personality almost matched Lucy’s in that you really didn’t want to catch her when she was having a bad day. “Speaking of Lucy…” She said aloud a little later when she’d reached their bedroom. Her friend’s bed was vacated, and looked as though she hadn’t even been there whilst India was working. A worried feeling coursed through India’s stomach, but she forced it away. Feeling bad wouldn’t help anything. She had to actually go and look for her friend. It would probably just be Bessie or Bella forcing her to work a double shift again, but a part of her hoped it wasn’t. Everyone knew Lucy hated working for the Vampyres, and giving her a double shift was like the ultimate punishment. She vaguely wondered if it was because she’d spoken up to Juliet Eclipse, but she doubted it very much, unless Bessie had somehow found out. With a slight sigh, Mack headed into the little joined on bathroom, switched on the shower, and started to get undressed.

discordiaIt didn’t take her long to get dried off and changed into her normal clothes. She’d already chosen her outfit the day before, and it was right where she left it, neatly folded in her drawer. India slipped the pale blue denim waistcoat over her white printed t-shirt and black jeans, before pulling her favourite floral sneakers on. Her thoughts were on Lucy as she quickly brushed her hair and tied it up in a side ponytail with the floral bow that was sitting on the dresser. She was almost out of the door when she remembered that it was snowing, and she mentally cursed herself before grabbing her scarf and looping it over her head a couple of times. Mack was doing her best to walk quickly along the hallway, but as soon as she heard the voice, her stomach sank. “Mackenzie, where are you rushing off to? You know it wouldn’t hurt to spend a little more time with your head out of the clouds. Goodness, why can’t you be more like Bella? She’s a perfect example of a maid. You ought to take a few leaves out of her book, my girl.” India rolled her eyes before slowly turning round and facing the head maid. “Is there anything I can do for you, ma’am?” She asked politely despite imagining Bessie running away from the manor hand in hand with Bella considering she loved her so much. “That’s more like it! We have two new guests. A Mr. Rhys McLeod and a Mr. Jace Wood. A couple of pansies if you ask me, but don’t you go repeating that or it’ll be bathroom duty for three weeks for you.” India flinched involuntarily. She loathed being stuck on bathroom duty because there was a bathroom in every single bedroom, and there were three floors of them. Plus, bathroom duty meant that she’d have to put up with the sneering gazes from some of the guests on the first floor, who weren’t nearly as nice as the rest of the household and looked at her as though she was some sort of tasty sandwich. “You’ll be taking these keys to the boys. They were in the entrance hall last time I heard, but if they aren’t there now, you best go and find them. They’ll both be staying on the second floor considering the Cooper siblings have left now, and the two rooms they were in have been cleaned.” “Yes ma’am.” She said politely, desperately holding her tongue as she took the keys from Bessie and walking away before she could decide to think of any other work for her.

discordiaIndia neared the group of Vampyres. She was clenching the keys so hard in her fist that they were digging into her skin, but she barely noticed the pain. Her eyes were fixed on Alaric who was actually nuzzling into Rory’s shoulder and kissing his chin. She averted her eyes as she got closer because there was no way she wanted to cry in front of them. “Good morning,” she said in her usual happy and polite tone after she was standing next to the group. “Never let them see that you can hurt.” Lucy’s voice echoed in her mind, and she bit her lip for a moment. She had to go and find her friend soon. “Sir McLeod, Sir Wood. Here are your room keys. You’ll both be on the second floor. If there’s anything unsatisfactory about your rooms, please don’t hesitate to mention it, and we’ll get it fixed as soon as possible.” India recited. It was the basic speech all the maids had to give to the new guests. She had no idea which of the two new unfamiliar guys was which, but she passed them each a key anyway. The rooms they had were just basic rooms, but they could decorate them however they liked. The one wearing black and red was clinging onto Irisalee who looked ecstatic, which made Mack smile a bit. Risa was probably the most interesting person to have conversations with, even though they didn’t happen that often considering she was a maid who had to work after all. “Your dress is so pretty,” she told Alexis truthfully. Lexi was probably one of the reasons why India had the feelings that she did for Alaric. Whenever he was off disappearing with Rory, she’d sometimes see the twin drawing and stop to talk with her for a while. All of the stories about the Soleil twins when they were younger that Lexi had told her made her both happy and sad at the same time. “Is there anything else I can help you with?” She asked after a little while, addressing everyone there. It was one of her duties to make sure that everyone had what they needed.

User Image User Image

pacĸ υp yoυr тroυвleѕ, geт yoυr old ĸιт вag
don'т worry aвoυт тнe cavalry
ι don'т care wнaт тнe wнιѕpererѕ ѕay
'caυѕe тнey wнιѕper тoo loυd ғor мe

συтfιт

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

oooo
σяу єℓιх єνєяαι

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н ¢яαzιиєѕѕ ѕυяяσυи∂ιиg мє
тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н gσιиg σи ιт gєтѕ нαя∂ тσ вяєαтнє
ωнєи αℓℓ му fαιтн нαѕ gσиє, уσυ вяιиg ιт вα¢к тσ мє
уσυ мαкє ιт яєαℓ fσя мє

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

discordia
discordiaRory grinned as Rhys explained the Ally-Roo nickname. “I can totally see you getting annoyed about something like that,” he said whilst kissing the top of his soul mates head after hearing him whisper that he was in trouble. I wonder when it’d be acceptable to take him away… He thought to himself, half listening to Ric’s cousin talking. When he mentioned Léon and Jenny though, he had Rory’s full attention. Alaric barely spoke about the Soleil family around him, and he knew next to nothing about them. He’d always wanted to ask, but whenever he decided he was going to muster up the courage and just do it, he ended up making an excuse about why he shouldn’t. Absentmindedly, he reached up and touched the chain around his neck. Rhys had stopped in mid-sentence and there was a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, although he wasn’t sure why, before Jace spoke up to Alexis. The chatter rose up again after that, and Rory took the opportunity to whisper in Alaric’s ear that he loved him. Everyone seemed to be talking amongst themselves, and he was waiting for the right moment before he could whisk his love away and kiss him like he wanted to. Before he could even say anything though, there was a squeal, and Irisalee ran down the staircase and launched herself at Jace. Ric was nuzzling into his shoulder, and Rory moved behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his chin atop his head. The maid he’d asked for hot chocolate from walked towards them, and the icy look in her eyes when she glanced at him was unmistakable once again, but she quickly averted her gaze.

discordiaJace lightly nudged his brother in the ribs when he heard the “gay is permeating” joke. He couldn’t help but grin when Corvo started to ask Alexis if she wanted to go somewhere, and even when he was cut off, the grin didn’t fade, because he could recognise that voice from anyway. “Girlie, look at you dressed all fabulous! I might have to borrow that Avengers hair bow sometime though, it’s adorable.” He said, properly looking at her after they’d broken apart from the hug. Without warning though, he gave her another huge hug and then linked his arm through hers. “I’ve missed you like crazy though, cousin. Seriously. I have so many new stories to tell you about Jeeves…” Jace trailed off as he saw a human girl walking towards them. She was actually dressed quite prettily, but he had no idea what she was even doing in the manor. He couldn’t help but snort with laughter when she called him “Sir Wood” though. That title was reserved for his father, and sometimes Corvo. She must work here or something. He thought as he took the key she handed to him before glancing at the key Rhys had been handed. “Well, well, Sir McLeod. Looks like we’ve got rooms right next to each other. Maybe I can borrow your jacket one day after all,” he said with a wink that only Rhys saw. Jace pretended not to see the look his brother gave him, and instead decided to make things a little more awkward for him.

discordia“So are you and little Miss Alexis off to see the wonderful wizard of oz? I’ve heard he likes drawing quite a lot, maybe you should take him a picture before you go.” Corvo loved art, and he’d remembered reading in one of his letters that Lexi did too. Perhaps they could bond over it. Five seconds later, Rory excused both him and Alaric before heading up the winding staircase, both of them holding hands. Jace gazed at Rhys for a moment, wondering if he should suggest Risa showing them both around, but from the colour of his face, he knew that he would probably just want to be alone. He knew that expression all too well. “Hey, Rhys. I know I just met you and this is crazy, but look after my bag for me, maybe?” He asked, changing the lyrics of an insanely annoying song that Jessica had been listening to for weeks now. “Come on, Risa doll. Show me around this big castle. And have you seen the new Iron Man film? Good grief, those humans amaze me. No, wait… They marvel me.” Jace burst out laughing, even though it was at his own joke. When he’d finally calmed down, he handed his red messenger bag to Rhys and nodded with a sparkle in his eyes. “Let’s go. Does this place have human food? I could so do with a white chocolate and raspberry cookie right now.” He asked, his arm still linked through his cousin’s.

discordiaRory held tight onto Alaric’s hand as they walked up the staircase together. He hoped nobody would mind that he’d dragged him away, but everyone seemed as though they had something or other to do. “I know I shouldn’t have dragged you away, but… For once I’m not sorry.” He whispered as they reached the third floor and headed to his room. The second the door was closed behind them, Rory released his hand and stroked his fingertips along his soul mates cheek. “Did I mention that I love you?” He asked, softly kissing Ric’s forehead. Without another word, he walked over to his desk and placed his family necklace back in it’s box in the drawer. “You guys don’t need to watch this,” he muttered before turning back around. “So, Ally-Roo… Remind me again why I’m in trouble?” He said with a teasing smile, before gently pushing Alaric back against the wall and kissing him tenderly. The kiss was intense, and even better than their reunion one in the music room downstairs. Rory broke away after a few minutes, breathing hard. “So, did you really miss me then?” He asked forcing himself to step away from Ric and to sit down on the four poster bed. “I think I’m gonna stay in my room for a while.” He added by way of an explaination as he unlaced his boots and kicked them off his feet to the other side of the room. “You can leave if you want to… Or you can come here. Your face is all red from the cold outside, so maybe you should come here and I can kiss you to make you feel warmer again.” He offered, trying to sound completely nonchalant, despite using every will in his body to stay seated on the bed and not cling to Alaric again. It was the contrary though, he knew that Ric’s face was red from the heat, not cold, just like his own was right at that moment.

.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.

ιf уσυя ѕку ιѕ fαℓℓιиg, נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ нσℓ∂ ιт. уσυ ∂σи'т нανє тσ вє αℓσиє, αℓσиє уєαн. ι ωσи'т ℓєт уσυ gσ

συтfιт

User Image

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxLogan xxxxxxxJamesxxxxxxx Eclipsexxxxxxx

If time’s a song, I won’t wait for its reprise
I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes
I won’t let this place overshadow my birthright
I won’t wait another eon

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

"
                                              The morning seemed long and ongoing for Logan. With the new arrivals within the past few days, he knew more blood would be crucial. The only thing stopping him was working up the nerves to go hunting for the house. Before Logan became head of the Eclipse house, he did not mind what sort of blood he was able to consume. He hates blood packs as many other Vampyres did, but he continued to follow his family's wishes instead of exploring options for himself. Now that things have changed, Logan wished human blood was less of an option. Sure his family had their regulations, but he hated hunting. The idea of harming a human, be it a criminal or someone willingly giving their life to him, was off-putting. He hated hunting, hated harming anyone even. Everyone thought he was the perfect Eclipse son, following the rules due to their unfortunate past. However, the truth of the situation was much deeper than that.

Logan was just finishing up collecting the blood they would need for the next month. Knowing his luck and the guests, he was sure it would barely last him a week. Logan sent the last human back through the magnolia tree, happy there was not much of a struggle this morning. He ran his hand though his hair before he gathered everything up around him. The packs were quickly stored into a larger bag before he slung it over his shoulder. It was a bit heavy compared to what he was expecting, but it wouldn't bother him. There was not a long walk to the manor and he knew a staff member or two would immediately take the bag. As Logan set off, he hoped he got enough for the large demand. It would be nice to keep from hunting for a few days, but he always felt this way. As Logan walked towards the Eclipse manor, the fresh layer of snow crunched under his feet. It didn't take him long to reach the manor and made his way towards the back doors. Logan always felt uncomfortable bringing the fresh supplies through the house and always preferred to take them straight to the kitchen. It took him an extra few minutes longer, but he soon found himself lugging the bag through the back kitchen door. "Welcome back, sir," a maid said with a smile. Logan had returned the smile as he handed the blood packs over to her as well as a few other servants around her. Normally he would continue to help him, but he was feeling exhausted from the early morning work. He needed a little time for himself, so before he returned to work he decided to find one of his sisters.

Without wasting much time, Logan went straight for the drawing room. He passed the group by the stairwell, Logan suddenly glad he got more supplies when he did. It looked as though more guests had arrived, meaning the demands only increased. He tried to refrain from groaning as he continued on his way. It was not as if he disliked guests, but he would prefer to not have to worry about pleasing everyone so much. The moment he entered the drawing room, a grin was on his face. Logan hoped he would find Lissi inside, and luckily he did. "Hello, Lissi," he said as he made his way across the room. He joined his sister and sat in a lounge chair next to her. "What have you been up to?" he asked casually. "Is that book good?" Logan wanted to spend as much time as possible with Lissi and didn't care when he had to go back to his work. If he has his way, Logan would spend the entire day with Lissi and say it was an accident.

xx
xx
xx
xx

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

User Image
        xxxxTrapped and isolated
        Time is dislocated
        Eternity is what a moment seems
        When I am lost inside this dream
        When I can’t speak and I can’t scream
        And I can’t feel anything xxxx

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User ImageUser Image

✗Maybe I'm wrong and all that you get is what you see.➸
✗But maybe I'm right and there's something out there to believe. ➸
✗Everybody's talking in their sleep. They push a lot of air around but don't say much of anything.➸
✗Except when they're laughing at me like some ghosts under a sheet.➸

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Alaric couldn’t stop the smile from breaking out across his face when Corvo had started talking to Lexi because he wondered how long it would have been before he caught on to how adorable his twin was. His thoughts about those two melted away quickly though, as soon as Rory shifted behind him. He reached his hand up and softly caressed his love’s face and whispered that he loved him too. Inside of his head, Alaric was thanking basically every deity that supposedly existed that he even had this chance to spend with Rory because with the way things looked yesterday, it didn’t even seem that he would have. All of the voices around them had seemed like mumbles now as Alaric focused on listening to Rory’s breathing. After Rory excused the both of them, Alaric looked over to Alexis and gave her a reassuring look and he hoped that she would have the chance to spend some alone time with Corvo, even if Ryder got upset. He didn’t like thinking about his older brother being upset at all, but he didn’t want to see his twin fall for someone just to get crushed either. It was an interesting conundrum. Ric gently squeezed Rory’s hand and smiled. “Good, I’m not sorry either; they all looked like they were content without me.” He couldn’t even say how happy he was to be in Rory’s room alone with him. He hadn’t been able to share the same bed with him for days, it felt like, and he just wanted to curl up in bed next to his soul mate. Alaric’s breath was nearly taken away when Rory ran his fingertips down his cheek and he looked into his eyes, so happy that he’d only ever seen his love look at him that way and no one else. “Yes, but you can say it again.” He whispered as Rory kissed his forehead before walking towards his desk. Ric never questioned what he had in there because he knew that there were a few things that belonged to his family and if Rory wanted him to know, then he’d tell him. He pretended that he didn’t hear Rory saying something and he looked away before hearing the god awful nickname that Rhys had given him again. “Mmh. Why do you make it sound so cute?” He asked quietly with a glint in his eyes as he grabbed Rory’s shirt and pulled him closer while he was being pushed against the wall. The moment their lips touched Alaric closed his eyes while trailing his hands up his soul mate’s body until his arms were around his neck and his fingers tangled into Rory’s hair. He never wanted the kiss to end and he nipped Rory’s bottom lip before he pulled away. Alaric’s eyes fluttered open and he looked up to him as he stepped away.

His cheeks were burning hot and he was sure that he could see the heat rising from his skin, and his stomach filled with butterflies as he saw Rory was blushing as well. “I did miss you, more than anything.” He managed to finally breathe while watching Rory taking off his boots. “Where would I go if I left? I can’t go anywhere like this.” Alaric said as he pulled his jacket off and dropped it onto the floor while walking towards the bed, not even caring that it was an expensive gift from his mother from a few Christmases ago. The next thing to go was his shoes, which he kicked off before grabbing a hold of Rory’s shoulders and pushing him onto his back while seating himself on top of him. “So, you want to know why you’re in trouble, right.” Ric grinned while slightly leaning over Rory and running his hands up his chest eventually slipping Rory’s jacket off and then entwining his fingers with his. “You see, you have this best friend and they’re just really, really upset that you said they were only an acquaintance. I mean, that’s just not nice at all.” He explained with a smirk before leaning into Rory’s lips again only for a moment. Ric looked over Rory’s face for a moment while trying to collect his thoughts, he could feel the ring in his pocket and he wondered when would be the right time. “Rory I—” He paused and let go of his hands before wrapping his arms around him and burying his face into his neck, leaving little kisses before he spoke up again. “Rory,” He started again, this time in a gruff whisper that was filled with emotions. “I want…” to marry you. Alaric thought, but he knew that now wasn’t the time. “…you.” He crushed his lips against Rory’s and everything that happened between that moment to the next was just a blur but before anything else could happen, Alaric pulled away from Rory’s lips and attempted to catch his breath. “Drink from me.” He begged.

The feeling of sharing ones blood with your partner was absolutely unexplainable although Alaric wished that he could try to put it into words. It was like melting into a warm lake on a hot summer’s day while longing to be right there in the arms of the person you loved the most in the world. Every moment was so breathtaking that by the time Rory was finished he felt like he either needed to be close to him or all of the breath would leave his body. Rory was his oxygen and Ric’s entire body burned with such fervor that he knew he couldn’t hold back this time. Alaric didn’t even wait for Rory to offer his blood to him; he slid down his body and sank his teeth into Rory’s upper leg, it was a perfect place for the blood to flow after all, and let his soul mate’s blood stream into his mouth. As soon as the wound closed up, Ric kissed back up Rory’s body and whispered, “I love you so, so much.” He stared down into Rory’s eyes and he thought that both of their hearts might pound right out of their chest with anticipation. Only a short moment had passed before Ric pressed his lips into Rory’s again. In the blur of everything, the last thing he heard was the thump of the ring falling to the floor and he hoped that it didn’t fall out of his trousers, but he didn’t care at all during that moment.

Alaric wasn’t sure how long he slept, but his eyes opened right up and landed on Rory, who was actually asleep beside him and he was ecstatic about that because that meant his plan could work now. Not that he had planned out what happened, but he couldn’t say that he wasn’t happy about it. Rory looked so peaceful and Ric just laid there for a few minutes watching him breathe, it was so rare that he was the one doing this instead of Rory, but he loved it. “I love you.” He whispered as he gently pressed his lips to his loves before silently getting up and gathering his clothes up and slipping on his trousers and taking one last look at Rory before slipping out of the door. Alaric didn’t even care who looked at him as he walked back to his room carrying the majority of his clothes, but his heart did nearly stop when he remembered the ring hitting the floor and he quickly put his hand into his pocket to see if it was still there, and much to his relief, it was.

Before he could even get into the shower and change, he set to finding his stationary set and began to write little notes down for Rory. It was perfect, this entire plan, it had his name written all over it and he knew that this would be something that the both of them would treasure forever. His deep handwriting was being rushed more than he would have liked, but he didn’t have much time to waste and he still needed to get a shower and get dressed. Finally, he’d finished up his three notes and set the ring on top of them before heading to his bathroom for a quick shower. As soon as he was finished and dressed, he placed the ring back into his pocket and left towards Rory’s room again; this time only to slide the first note under his door.
                                                    Usually I’m tolerable with words, but there are times where you take every bit of sanity from my mind. Perhaps this entire thing is awkward and absurd, but I don’t think either of us is blind. So follow my rhymes and see if you can find me on time. Go to the place where we first embraced, make haste; there’s no time to waste.
                                                    Alaric turned away from Rory’s room and left, heading right towards the kitchen to ask Rosie to give Rory the second note when he’d get there.
                                                    Do you remember just like yesterday? The first time you really took my breath away? I wiped away your tears with smiles and not a sneer. So, follow the next trail, don’t worry you won’t fail. Go to the place where we first met, I know you’ll not forget.
                                                    He had one last place to put a note and that was at the turquoise ixia flowerbed that Woolfred grew especially for Elissiana, but it would forever be a sacred place for he and Rory as well, even if it wasn’t even their place to begin with. It was the place they first met and it would always be special in his heart.
                                                    I’m all out of rhymes and completely out of time, head to the place where I swore to be yours and you swore to be mine.
                                                    And with that being the last one, Alaric headed to the lake and hoped that Rory would be there soon, even though he was dreading asking him. He shoved his hand in his pocket and ran his fingers along the ring as a way to try and comfort himself, but it only made his nerves go even more out of control, but still Alaric couldn’t keep the smile from his face.

It took a short while before Alaric saw Rory walking towards him and as soon as he did his breath caught in his throat and his nerves were more shaken than before. The morning sun was shining down on Rory as he came closer and Ric’s heart pounded faster while he was nearly hyperventilating. Calm down. Calm down before everything goes bad. His thoughts repeated themselves as he stood up and stumbled backwards, catching his balance before he fell over. Alaric forced himself to move forward to meet Rory in the middle and when he got there everything he wanted to say to him had erased itself from his memory. “Good morning, how did you sleep, love?” He asked him while tracing Rory’s jaw with his fingertips before lightly pressing his lips onto his cheek. “I’m actually surprised you slept so long.” Alaric grinned, “I guess you were worn out?” His grin quickly turned into a bright smile as he looked into his soul mate’s eyes and winked. Why are you stalling? The ring in his pocket felt like it might burn a hole right through his pants before he had the chance to tell Rory exactly how he was feeling and finally, after much anticipation, asking him to marry him. Before he could say anything though, he wrapped his arms around Rory and gave him small and soft kisses before pulling away and taking a step back. “I’m not very good at this.” He started, it was now or never. “But… it’s much harder saying these things out loud instead of inside my thoughts. I don’t think there are actual words that can explain my feelings about you, even love sounds as though it’s not grand enough when it’s more than enough.” His deep blue eyes never left Rory’s as he spoke. “When I look at you I feel like I can be so much more than I am. That you make me strive to be better. To change from the stuck up, shy person I was before. I can’t even tell you how much I love you or how much I want to be with you. But…” Alaric took a step forward while pulling the ring from his pocket and holding it out in his hand. “Let me tell you what this is. This is a part of me; it represents my family, and everything that I would like to have with you. I want you to be part of my family, but only if you would want to…” His heart felt like it would pound out of his chest before he could stammer out the last part of his speech, which had fallen completely apart from what he had in his mind. “Rory, I love you more than absolutely anything, and I know you and I were meant to be together. That’s why I would like to know if you’d like to marry me…” The last part came out as a whisper as he tried to breathe. The silence was the scariest part and Alaric began to feel a bit lightheaded as he searched Rory’s face awaiting an answer.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

✖●Everybody's talking in their sleep.●ღ➸

Outfit

User Image

Dapper Glitch

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxLaurel Ann-Marie Colbert xxxxx the Maid xxx
xxxxxxxxxxLaurel Ann-Marie Colbert xxxxx the Maid xxx

I'm only human,
      I've got a skeleton in me
      But I'm not the villain,
      despite what you're always preaching
      Call me a traitor,
      I'm just collecting your victims
      They're getting stronger,
      I hear them calling

" '

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

Lucy tried her best to sit patiently as she waited for Juliet to speak. It did not matter to her if Juliet or anyone else explained to her what was going on. Something did not seem right to Lucy. There was this hidden feeling of secrecy that was slowly beginning to annoy her. Seeing as it was a late night, she began to wonder if she merely fell asleep out in the stables. It wouldn't have surprised her; she had plans to do so when the weather improved in the upcoming months. The attack could have been a dream for all she knew. Lucy was beginning to feel as though the previous situation was of her own imagination and everything around her was ironically matching. Perhaps the twins were just out hunting in the woods and happened to come in with Juliet as if they were with her the entire time. Or, maybe she did die after being attacked. Lucy did not know why she would still be in the stables unless it was some sort of memory-based ghost world she was sent to. Although that seemed very unlikely, so her only other alternative option was that she managed to survive. If that was the case, how much time passed since the attacks? Was that great pain only part of her dream and she had been lying unconscious in the stables while she recovered. One of Lucy's hands subconsciously reached up and rubbed her neck softly. The injury felt as though it was gone, meaning to Lucy that the whole situation was fake... or something else happened while she was asleep.

A good amount of time passed as Lucy sat looking between Hugo and Juliet, anxiously waiting for someone to speak. She hated secrets just as much as the next person, knowing they had to be about her in some way. Eventually she caught something in Juliet's gaze that made it noticeable that she wanted to speak. "...Well? What is it?" Lucy's voice was a bit stern. "Do I have something wrong with me?" She anxiously ran her hands against her hair, pushing any frizzy ends down as well as hoping to remove any sort of hay that could be twisted inside. She was also growing more nervous by the minute that something more may have happened to her. Of course she refused to even think of the idea that she could no longer be considered a human. It was more than a nightmareish thought to her because of the mindset her family always put into her head. Even if she was to have her own control and freedom, her brother always viewed the idea as becoming an eternal slave to the dark and hated forces. Becoming a Vampyre would be out of the question for him, as well as her nowadays. The way Juliet was careful with her words, how she was delaying her explanation, only made Lucy feel worried. The look on the Eclipse girl's face moments before she opened her mouth to speak told Lucy everything she needed to know. But it simply could not be true; Lucy didn't think she would be able to believe it. Even the verbal confirmation could not get through the wall of denial Lucy was beginning to set up. She could only hope that she was wrong, for this to be some sort of horrible trick the girl was playing on her in revenge for upsetting her earlier that day.

"No... No, you're lying..." Lucy's eyes were fixed onto Juliet, worry and anger invading her face. There was a soft, pleading look to her eyes that she was sure was visible. Despite the appearance of weakness, she was silently asking for Juliet to be wrong. "I-... I can't be. I'm not a-..." Laurel stared down at her hands, looking for any sort of visible sign of change. Her skin was a bit paler, and she could clearly see the dark outlines of blue veins despite the poor lighting in the stables. Her hands gripped onto her arms as they patted their way down her torso, trying to find the physical evidence. Her shaking hands eventually reached her face which she held for a moment and stared down at the ground in front of her. She could not tell she changed, but she knew. There was a gut feeling present despite what she tried to tell herself. She didn't realized at first that she was sitting as still as she could as she argued with herself over everything at hand. There was only one way to check, one way to know Juliet was right. That method Lucy was refusing to do solely because she was quickly realizing she would find the opposite of what she wanted. Slowly she worked up the motivation and her tongue ran across two enlarged fangs which joined her upper line of teeth. Lucy was frozen on the spot, holding her breath. Her mind was racing with doubt, yet now she could not believe anything she was trying to tell herself. Her gaze moved from the group up to Oliver as he was waking up and catching up with reality himself. Her hands balled into tight fists, her nails cutting crescent shapes into the palm of her hands.

The more sorry he appeared, the angrier Lucy was becoming. If he felt sorry for me, he should have let me die! She wanted to scream at him, wanted to let all of her anger out on him. It would have never occurred to Lucy that feeling sorry usually meant saving someone in this situation even if her idea of being saved included being left alone to die peacefully. She couldn't let him get away with this despite him being a guest and she was only a maid. "You monster!" Before she realized it, she moved closer to the Thorne twins, her gaze focused on Oliver. "How could you?!" she yelled at him. "You should have left me!" Lucy appeared as thought she was ready to pounce on him. She would not do so despite her anger and frustration. She knew in time she would hate herself and what she allowed herself to become more than the boy who did it all to her. The only thing she wanted at this point was to get away. She longed to be far away from anyone; from the seemingly helpful Eclipse daughter and her guests. Once the decision was made, Lucy did not waste any time. She jumped to her feet and was off, running faster than she could ever imagine through the forest surrounding the manor. She was not sure where to go aside from as far away from the Chateaux de l'Eclipse as possible. Lucy knew she would not be able to handle the other servants and their reactions to her change. She wouldn't be able to handle her superior's judgments, Bella's conceited glares, and worse of all Mack. There was no way she could trust herself around her best friend anymore. What if she could not control herself and harmed her in the middle of the night? The thought made Laurel fall to her knees and she remained in that exact spot for the rest of the evening.

Laurel was uncertain what time it was when she finally worked up the strength to move once more. The sun was high in the sky, high enough to be seen over the canopy of treetops. Lucy made her decision; she had to leave the Chateaux de l'Eclipse. She couldn't imagine being a new Vampyre was safe for anyone living there. She would have been long gone by now had she not decided she needed some supplies before trekking out into the unknown. Lucy did not make it too far the previous night, and with a short walk she was on the pavement leading up to the main doors of the manor. If she had her way, Lucy would run up to the building and be out before anyone noticed her. The heartbreak from the truth, however, prevented her from moving any faster. The only thing that kept her from barely crawling was the cold temperature. She was chilled to the bone and the only motivation she had for moving was to get inside and warm up. It took her twice as long than it should have, but she eventually reached the main doors to the manor. She silently prayed she would not run into anyone as she opened the main doors, yet her luck was against her. Not only was there a large party on the stairwell, but Mack was with them. She still could not face the other maid, so Lucy tried her best to sneak past them unnoticed. Whether or not they saw her was the least of Lucy's concern and she continued making her way to her bedroom regardless if anyone was trying to stop her. She was finally able to pick up her pace, and within no time she was back in her and Mack's bedroom. Once inside, Lucy was overwhelmed with exhaustion. Her body ached all over and her mind would not stop racing all night. Despite wanting to gather her belongings and leave, the young maid went straight for her bed and silently collapsed onto it.

xx
      xx

Outfit

xx
      xx
      xx

I'll stop the whole world,
      I'll stop the whole world
      From turning into a monster
      and eating us alive
      Don't you ever wonder
      how we survive?
      Well now that your gone,
      the world is ours

User Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

User Image

⊱ ѕαу тнσѕє ωσя∂ѕ, ѕαу тнσѕє ωσя∂ѕ ℓιкє тнєяє'ѕ иσтнιиg єℓѕє. ¢ℓσѕє уσυя єуєѕ αи∂ уσυ мιgнт вєℓιєνє тнαт тнєяє ιѕ ѕσмє ωαу συт, уєαн. ⊰
discordia

discordiaKai got to his feet in the darkness. “Thanks for the, um, bandage… And advice.” He said to Melody, who immediately spoke up afterwards. “What advice?” There was an underlying tone to her voice, and he supposed that she hadn’t really given him in the first place. Both of them knew that she’d merely pushed the idea out into the open for him to take all by himself. “Wait, where are you going?” She asked, quickly getting to her feet as he turned around. “I’m going to find Juliet.” He replied, thinking it was pretty obvious. “Are you stupid? Do you honestly think I’d just let you walk off into the darkness? You’re in a forest in the middle of the night, surrounded by Vampyres. Now, most of them wouldn’t hurt you, but this Lucy girl has just been turned. You don’t understand. People like that can’t control their emotions, okay? If she even sees you with your cut, then it’s safe to say that you’ll be fledgling chowder. You’re staying right here for now. In a little while I’ll take you to the stables myself, alright? Now sit down, and tell me about yourself, Mr. Thorne” Kai stared, feeling slightly defeated. There was just something about the Vampyre in front of him that made him feel as though he better not argue. Reluctantly, he sat back down on the ground and ran his hands through the light layer of snow that was settling fast. “Well, I’m dead if that’s what you want to know.” Perhaps that would leave her speechless. “Welcome to the island of misfit Vampyres, sweetie.” Melody said without any hesitation, and grinned at his shocked face. “Come on. It’s safe to go now.” Kai stared again as she stood up and brushed the snow from her dress. How she thought it was safe after only five minutes was beyond him, but he stood up and followed her into the darkness again.

discordiaOliver could barely breathe, let alone make eye contact with the girl who was screaming that he was a monster. He already knew that. He knew it so much that it felt like a thousand needles were stabbing into his heart. Hugo had moved between the two because Laurel had gotten closer and was still screaming, but there was no point. He wanted her to hurt him. He deserved it. Olly stared down at the hay underneath him. He was sitting on the stall floor and he couldn’t even move. His whole body was frozen, rooted to the spot. “You mosnter! How could you?! You should have left me!” Her voice repeated in his mind over and over again. The same words just echoing like a broken record. He couldn’t focus on anything but her voice until there was a noise and his ancestor spoke up. Oliver forced his head upwards and looked to see Juliet standing there looking absolutely worried, as well as Hugo. Kai and Melody were also there, and the only thing he could think was how much he wanted to be alone right now. He didn’t even want to be in the same room as Bolt. He didn’t deserve to be happy with his brother. He would never deserve to be happy ever again. “It makes sense, right? Juliet, you’re an Eclipse. Turn me and the consequences for Oliver won’t be as high. It’s not as if I’m ever going back to my human life. Hell, I’m dead already.” Oliver blinked before actually mustering up the strength to speak. “What are you doing? Do you even know what you’re saying? That’s insane… You don’t even know me, why are you trying to help me?” Olly watched as Kai started to smile. “You’re like my great, great, great, great… Well, you get the picture, uncle. You’re my family, right? Even if you don’t like me very much. Right now you’re the only family I have left, and I don’t really want to lose the one thread to my life… To my old life that I have. So I guess I’m selfish, but so what? Turn me, Juliet. Please.” He’d looked away from the Thorne twins and was looking into Juliet Eclipse’s eyes for the last part, but he couldn’t tell if what he’d said was the truth or not. Not that it mattered. “You’re insane…” He muttered weakly, before clumsily getting to his feet and stumbling out of the stables, not even pausing to look at anyone else.

discordiaMelody watched as Kai spoke up to Juliet and Oliver. Hugo’s face was a complete mask though, and she wasn’t even sure what his emotions were, even though she was usually pretty well trained in that. She could tell that Kai was lying, however. He wasn’t being selfish at all, and she knew that he had more courage than she would ever have. Oliver walked past her and went straight outside without glancing up, and she pretended to be very interested in her shoes as Hugo spoke up to Kai before following his twin. Before he could completely leave though, she rested her hand on his arm for a few seconds, meeting his gaze before letting go. “Well, I sure know how to clear a room.” Kai said, and Melody felt a slight smile creep onto her face. “It will work though, won’t it? He won’t get into so much trouble. Please, Juliet.” Kat caught Juliet’s eyes and nodded slightly. “I don’t see how it could make situations worse. As long as they’re both kept in control, I don’t think it’d be too much of a problem. The decision is yours though. Excuse me. I think I need to go and get this blood off my dress. I’ll see you both around.” Melody left the stables without another word, leaving the two of them alone.

discordiaKai slowly opened his eyes and focused his vision on the rafters above his head. He was lying on the stable floors, almost in the exact position that Lucy had been. “Ouch…?” He whispered hoarsely. Juliet was leaning over him looking exactly like she had been when he’d tried to back through the magnolia tree. Kai couldn’t even explain the pain he’d just experienced, but he could hardly say that he hadn’t exactly asked for it. “We must stop meeting when I’m lying on the floor,” he managed to say whilst reaching up and wiping away a fallen tear from her face. He wasn’t sure if it was possible, but his sight seemed to be clearer than ever. And his hearing… He could hear the quiet movement of the hay underneath him as he moved his arm as though it was someone banging a drum against his ear. Slowly, he took a breath and closed his eyes. The pain seemed like a dream now, and for a split second he wondered if he’d imagined it, but he knew better. Still, it was over now, and he felt perfectly alive. Too alive. “Are you sure you actually turned me?” He asked after carefully moving into a sitting position. Kai reached up to his neck and touched the area that he could still feel Juliet’s fangs sinking into. There was nothing there. I wonder… He thought to himself, whilst tugging off the makeshift bandage that Melody had tied around his arm. He was surprised at how easily it came apart in his hand, and he was even more surprised to see that his skin was perfectly clean. “I don’t suppose-” He began, but was cut off when his tongue caught on his teeth. His fangs. “What happens now?” He asked after a few minutes of silence, trying to come to terms that he actually was a Vampyre now.

╔══════════════════════════╗

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User ImageUser Image

。。。On a mountain he sits, not of gold, but of sin.
Through the blood, he can learn see the life that it turn.
From council of one he'll decide when he's done.
With the innocent on his face is a map of the world.。。。

QuimCorvo smiled down to Alexis when she asked him where he wanted to go. She was so utterly adorable and he was mentally kicking himself for thinking so and his eyes moved from her to the staircase as he wondered how Ryder would react if he started hanging out with his younger sister. The both of them loved art and he heard that the art room had been stocked with new supplies for the visiting artists as well as the Eclipse family. He didn’t pay much attention to the human maid, but he did have to say that he was happy Jace had a room to himself, even if it was on the second floor, Corvo loved his brother dearly, but there were times where he just wanted to be able to sit on his bed and think for a while. When he heard Jace say that he had a room right next to Rhys he turned and looked at both of them. There was no way in Hell that he trusted Rhys, even if he was part of the Soleil family, he was still unknown to Corvo and he didn’t want Jace running off with him. I bet I sound like Ryder right now.

When Corvo looked back to Lexi he grinned and opened his mouth to begin speaking, but was quickly quieted by his brother who spoke up in his stead as though he meant to embarrass him. “I don’t care for wizards.” He joked while turning back to Jace and Risa. “What are you two going to do? I’m sure you both have a lot to catch up on. Hello, Risa, by the way.” He never got along with her as well as Jace did, Corvo figured it was because of their views for each other’s family, even though they were all family. He didn’t waste a second thought on it, though, because he turned back to the youngest Soleil girl and his heart felt like it was being tugged. It was then that he remembered why he decided to just become a bachelor and not give himself to anyone again. All of it was a tricky business, this whole dating thing. Stop it, Corvo, you just want to go and talk about art with her. Stop being stupid, she’s your best friend’s sister. It’s not like things will even go that far, you have too much respect for Ryder. He did help you straighten your act up. Stopstopstopstopstop. All of his thoughts and memories about his past relationship came flooding into his memory and he took a step back, he had to go ahead and ask Alexis if she wanted to hang out with him before he felt like he wanted to stop breathing. “Anyway,” He managed to find his voice. “I just heard earlier that they’ve gotten some new art supplies for the art room and I thought you’d might like to go check them out with me.” Corvo couldn’t say that he didn’t see Alaric’s look to Lexi while he and Rory were leaving, and he also couldn’t say that he wasn’t glad they were leaving. That confirmed all of his suspicions though, and he tried his best to not have his face turn light pink.

Rhys had paled a bit more than before and he Cor could see that he was shaking, so that was a huge indication of the sort of person his brother would end up hanging out with and it made an uneasy feeling settle into his stomach. He didn’t want Jace around someone like that at all, but then again it was his brother’s decision. Rhys then excused himself to his room, rather rudely if you asked Corvo, and all of the thoughts that he had about Jace and Rhys vanished. His green eyes rested upon her grey ones and they reminded him of a stormy sky, especially with the light shining in them. Corvo smiled to her and waited on an answer and as soon as she nodded, his grin widened. “After you.” He said as he followed Alexis to the art room. Once they reached the art room, Corvo opened a drawer and pulled out a canvas and set it on an easel. “What would you like me to paint?” He asked her with a grin while shuffling around a drawer to get out the watercolor paints that he loved to use. The paintbrushes were beautiful as well, brand new, but still usable. Most people would say that a new brush would make your art come out better, but he knew from experience that using one that was familiar to you only made everything that much gorgeous. He missed his paints and brushes, but he wouldn’t complain. It had been so long since he was able to even have the time for art other than quick sketches every now and then. Before Lexi could speak up about what she wanted him to paint, he had an idea. What better way to become friends with someone than to present them with something that you like about them? “I have an idea.” Corvo smiled to her, “How about you sketch out what represents me in your eyes, and I’ll do the same except I’ll paint it. It’s fun. Especially when trying to make friends, right?”

After making sure that the canvas was rubbed down and completely free of dust or anything that might hinder his artwork, Corvo decided on completing a speed painting. He remembered the confused look in Lexi’s eyes and he painted it, the outlines of it all, and then in the place of her eye color he painted them as though a thunderstorm was being reflected in her eyes. Soon enough though, he moved from that part to the top of the canvas where he painted a sky that had lightning coming from the clouds and it was all connected to her irises. Shortly after he painted her nose, lips, and face shape with tears coming from her eyes that represented the rain from the storm. He could see how lonely she was, especially with Ric being gone all of the time. It wasn’t fair to Corvo, but he couldn’t ever say anything because he was always gone from his siblings as well. It only took him about an hour to complete the first portion of it, just the blacks, whites, and grays. When he looked up to her, he grinned. “I’m sorry… I just get really quiet when I paint. It’s like I zone out and go into my own little world. And it’s just been so long since I’ve done any sort of art.” He turned the canvas towards her and looked at her expectantly. “It’s not finished, I have to wait for these to dry first before I add in color, so, would you like to continue tomorrow?” Corvo asked her while wondering what would happen if Ryder got upset about this. He just wanted to be friends. Soon after she agreed, he smiled to her and put the canvas away so it could dry and no one would mess with it. “Until tomorrow, Miss Soleil.” He said while grinning before disappearing into the hallway and heading straight for his room. No sooner did he strip off his clothes did he fall into bed and he didn’t even remember falling asleep, but he did.

Outfit

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User ImageUser Image

°They will see us waving from such great heights.
Come down now, they'll say.
But everything looks perfect from far away.
Come down now but we'll stay.

Quim“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Juliet said while Laurel inspected herself to see if she was changed physically. Her heart started to hurt for the girl and all she wanted to do was help her. There was nothing that she could do until she accepted it though. Juliet offered her a helping hand; she offered to help her through everything. When she started yell at Oliver, she straightened up and reached for the girl just in case she decided to attack either of the Thorne twins. While Laurel was a newly turned Vampyre, Juliet was still a pureblood, and if she needed to then she would hold the girl back. However, she was glad that it never came to that while Hugo went to stand in front of his twin brother. Soon after that, Laurel was gone, and Juliet heard Kai speaking up, but she wasn’t even sure if he knew what he was talking about. “Kai…” He wanted her to turn him and the very thought turned her stomach. She’d never even thought about being a maker before now because of the views her family had growing up. She didn’t even know of anyone in her family who had turned someone, but here she was and Kai was asking to be turned. For Oliver’s sake? She thought as much. Especially after seeing what had happened to him before he showed up here. Kai was dead in the human world, but alive here, and she didn’t understand how that could have been. But if she turned him he could go back to the human world if he wanted. Maybe that was his plan all along, even though he wouldn’t have known about that part. “Kai, do you know what you’re asking. You’ll stay the same. You’ll never get older, y-you’ll never be the same again… and there’s always the possibility that something could go wrong and you could absolutely die…” She tried to give him all of the warnings that she had ever heard someone say before they turned a human. Still, he seemed adamant about it, and before she even began to speak before, Oliver had left and Hugo had followed suit but Juliet hadn’t paid attention to them. She was lost in her own dilemma inside of her head. Should she turn Kai since he was asking for it, especially since he wanted to protect Oliver? Or should she just let Oliver be punished and keep Kai as a human? Either way it would go made her feel like she was a bad person.

Things had escalated to the point where Juliet couldn’t refuse Kai’s offer. He thought it would work, well she knew differently. While Oliver wouldn’t get in trouble over Laurel, she would end up with a severe punishment that went above Logan punishing her. She’d have to answer to her father and that scared her more than words could even describe. Juliet looked up to Melody Devon as she excused herself and Juliet curtsied out of habit before she turned and left. She turned back to Kai and she was on the brink of tears. “Are you sure about this? Completely, honestly, one hundred percent sure?” She asked him, and once he told her that he was the both of them sat on a bale of hay and she couldn’t stop herself from flinging her arms around him and let her tears fall. He was sort of relaxed now, and he was probably least expecting it now, and so she sank her teeth into his neck. When she knew that she’d taken enough of his blood, she pulled away and looked down to him. Kai was paler than ever, even more so than when he was when she found him. “I’m so sorry…” She started while biting her own wrist and letting the blood pool into Kai’s mouth. “But at least you tasted nice.” Juliet’s attempt at humor was interrupted by her own morbid thoughts. What if Kai didn’t make it? What would happen then? She forced those thoughts away; she knew he would be okay. He was taking in blood from a pureblooded Vampyre, he was absolutely safe. I hope… She thought as she pulled her wrist away from him and rubbed his head while awaiting on the change to take place.

So much time had passed between her giving him blood, and to the point where he was fully turned. Juliet had no idea how Oliver could have handled Laurel’s transformation as well as he did, because as Kai was turning, she was in constant pain and she could feel that rush of relief when the pain had finally stopped. Tears streamed down her face and she was close to sobbing before Kai had spoken up. Juliet placed her hand over his with a tear stained smile as he told her that they had to stop meeting while he was lying on the floor. It seemed to be the norm for them though, and that really proved that he was okay, so she let him go and stood up while he inspected himself, just like Laurel. “Yes, I’m sure. I had your blood, which was tasty, by the way, and I gave you mine. I sat here and watched you turn…” She let him take everything in and when he asked what happened next, she looked around. “You know… Now that it’s over, there’s no point in lying to you now, but I don’t know what my punishment will be, so why don’t I teach you to hunt now?” It was sudden, but she wanted to stall going to talk to her father as long as possible.
                                                    Quim

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

User Image

⊂≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⊃
╳ ≽⋯⋯⋯нυgσ вσℓтση тнσяηє ⋯⋯⋯
⊂≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⊃

oYou're such a line to break,
And I'm so scared to make a mistake in the end.
But I just want to be happy again.
Until it all falls down, and where does that leave me?
I've got so many things to say.
And with a broken heart and a straight face,
I'm saying "Brother, help me."
o

Outfit

●○●════════════════════════════════════════════════════════●○●

Hugo’s face at that moment had been wiped clean of all emotions as he stood between Lucy and Oliver before she ran off. He didn’t want anyone there to see how much he was actually hurting because it didn’t matter. The only thing that matted at the moment was Oliver and what happened. He’d become a maker to the very person who despises Vampyres more than anything and that was a dangerous combination. Laurel had just become his burden as well, she needed to learn everything. She needed to learn how to feed without coming close to killing anyone or anything. Hugo knew that he failed Oliver. He failed him and he couldn’t just pick up the pieces this time. They were on the Eclipse property, their land, they were guests there and he was so careless that he completely forgot to ask Olly if he needed to feed, which he was sure, in the back of his mind, that he needed to before he left. His cold, blue eyes rested on Kai as he spoke up and asked Juliet to turn him. Melody was there too, but he couldn’t even bring himself to look at her. He’d never been so ashamed of himself; it wasn’t her fault at all. All of it was his. She was this presence that was now in his life that he didn’t want to lose, but so was Oliver and things had just become so difficult in the matter of a few days. Hugo knew that if his eyes met hers, he’d break, and he needed to be strong now. Stronger than ever.

It was Oliver who first spoke up to Kai after he asked Juliet to turn him. Hugo couldn’t say that his reasoning wasn’t perfect. If Juliet Eclipse turned him, he wondered if Oliver would really have fewer consequences. If so, he would give them his opinion on the subject when he could find his voice. But before he could say anything, Kai explained further into what he was thinking, but it still sounded like the biggest lie he’d ever heard. Who would even want to become a Vampyre if they were human before? Hugo loved being one, but he never chose this path and he hated the fact that he chose it for his twin, even though he was certain that Oliver would have chosen it for himself if he knew. After Oliver told Kai that he was insane, he started to walk out of the stables, and Hugo knew that he needed to go after him, but he paused before taking another step and he turned to Kai. “If you two hash this out and everything goes well, then thank you. I owe you more than you know.” Even his voice was as cold and hard as his eyes were. As Melody placed her hand on his arm, he felt cold shivers go down his spine and he turned to look at her, knowing that it’d end up breaking him. He would just have to suffer it all later. His face was still emotionless and he was the first one to look away. He needed to catch up to Oliver and see if he was really okay, even though he knew he wouldn’t be, and Hugo also knew that he couldn’t just say sorry and expect things to be okay this time. He scoffed in his mind. If father ever actually knew how much of a failure I turned out to be, he would have put all of his time and love into Olly.

“Oliver.” Hugo said after following his brother out of the stables. “Oliver, where are you going?” He asked, but he didn’t stop walking towards the forest and Hugo didn’t stop following him. They eventually reached the magnolia tree and Hugo watched as Olly disappeared through it, so he used his speed to reach the tree and grabbing his twin by the arm. “We can’t leave this time, Olly.” He hesitated before speaking up again. The weather was so different; it was like being on two sides of the world. The weather here in the human world was still cold, but nowhere as cold as it was through the tree and the sky was clear and free of all snow. “Why do you tell me that you’re okay when you haven’t fed? O-or why do you always tell me that you have when I know you haven’t?” Hugo demanded an answer to those questions, but he instantly felt horrible for having an attitude towards his brother even though they were both probably in more trouble now than before. “I never want to push you to take in blood or to even eat in general. But how am I to help you keep up your health when you just want to be sure that I don’t worry when I constantly worry?” He was hurting, he’d never turned anyone other than Oliver, but he knew that his brother was a much better person than he was. Even if Lucy didn’t want her life to be saved, he still did it, and that made Hugo think of the people he let die. The people he couldn’t save after drinking from them after he was first turned. You can’t apologize anymore, Hugo, you’ve said it so many times that he probably doesn’t even believe you when you do say it.

His nerves were shot and he was terrified that Oliver would tell him to leave him alone or to go away. Hugo wouldn’t even know how to deal with that if he said so, he’d be a lost puppy, and he knew that he would. “I already figure that Kai’s being turned now and he’s going to need someone, he’s going to need us, and so does Lucy…” His emotions still weren’t completely showing on his face, but he knew that his twin could see right past his walls. Bolt didn’t want Olly to blame himself for anything although he knew that ultimately he would and that broke his heart even more than before. All he ever wanted to do was protect Oliver from everything, but he’d failed again. Again. Hugo thought while looking to the ground, knowing that he couldn’t even bring himself to look at Oliver any longer without feeling much more guilt than he knew that he needed to.

●○●═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════●○●

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

╔═ ═══════════════════════════╗
oUser Imageo
╚═══════════════════════════ ═╝

ι might have to ωαιт, I'll never give υρ
I gυєѕѕ it's нαℓf timing and the σтнєя half's luck

·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·

discordiaElissiana was feeling so happy over Aeron’s visit that she could barely even concentrate on the book she was attempting to read. When India Mackenzie came into the drawing room to clean and stoke the fireplace, she put her book straight down and just couldn’t stop talking about her eldest brother. The maid looked lost in her own thoughts, but seemed happy enough to listen. Still, she had other duties to attend to. As did Lissi, of course, but she hoped that the manor would be okay for one morning without having her undivided attention. There was no way she could focus on one thing anyway. Unless that thing was her secret. Elissiana gently stroked her hand along the floral case in the pocket of her cardigan after Mack had left. If Aeron was still at the Soleil manor, then it was always a possibility… “Logan!” She said, her eyes lighting up as her brother sat down in the armchair next to her. “Not as much as I should be… I didn’t earn the title Lady Eclipse from Mother for nothing, but here I am, not even overseeing things. I suppose everything’s been a little tense lately though…” Lissi trailed off, biting her lower lip. If anyone knew about how tense things could be, it was Logan. She barely even got to see him these days, despite having been so close with him when they were growing up. “It’s amazing. A classical romance novel… Well, you know me and love stories.” She giggled a little. It was a well known fact that Elissiana Eclipse loved to spend her days lost in the romantic worlds of the books she read. She was sure that their parents had given her up for a lost cause over one hundred years ago, when her mother invited the eldest son of a well known Vampyre family over to stay, and appointed Lissi as his guide. She was a perfect hostess, of course. She always was. When he declared his love for her after only two weeks of staying at Chateaux de l’Eclipse though, she accidentally forgot who she was, as well as her manners, and started giggling so much that by the time she’d stopped, he had left. There were no other suitors who she was made to show around, and no other declarations of love, and that was more than perfectly fine.

discordia“How are you anyway, Logan? It’s been so long since we’ve properly spoken. I’ve missed you.” She added truthfully. Even though Elissiana had her little secrets, she still missed telling Logan almost everything. It was only when Lissi saw the small sliver of sunshine sneaking in through the gap in the drapes, that she realised the time. It was the middle of the morning, and she hadn’t even changed yet. She excused herself, kissing her brother’s cheek and hugging him before rushing, as much as was polite to rush when you were a Lady, up the stairs to her room on the fourth floor. It didn’t take her long to quickly shower and wash her hair with the cherry blossom scented shampoo. Once she was fully dry, she dropped the white, fluffy towel into her wash basket and started to get dressed. Elissiana usually picked out her clothes the previous night, but after seeing the snow outside her window, she had to decide on something else. The floral dress she chose matched her white lace tights and floral boots perfectly. The boots didn’t have much of a heel either, which meant she could head into the woods without much effort. After she’d extracted the case from her cardigan, she carefully placed it into the pocket of her cream leather jacket, before brushing her hair and loosely tying it back. Her fingertips stroked over the silver necklace around her neck for a moment, and she closed her eyes, praying with everything that she had that he would be there. Lissi opened her eyes, squirted a little of her favourite perfume onto her neck, and then headed out of her bedroom, hoping that nobody would interrupt her. She was in luck, because guests of the manor seemed utterly preoccupied with their own business, and she managed to slip out of the front door without being seen.

discordiaLéon sat by the fire reading the missed letters over and over again feeling his heart swell and sink with every line that was written. Even the lingering scent of her perfume had made his eyes sting with tears that threatened to fall. How in the world was it fair for his brother to have such a relationship with someone that was considered part of the Eclipse family when he felt like he couldn’t truly be with Elissiana until all traces of the feud were absolutely severed from history? He sighed and refolded the letters neatly and placed them back in their envelopes and bringing them up to his lips as he closed his eyes and listened to the crackling fire. He had left the Soleil manor just as soon as his two younger brothers and baby sister had left in the hopes of seeing Lissi sometime soon. He hated having to keep everything a secret, even though his mother had already begun to suspect things. Especially when he had spent a lot of his time in the forest years ago building away on a log cabin and when confronted about it, he simply told her that he needed a place to himself at times. He understood now where the twins really got their mischievous nature from, considering when he told Sera that, her eyes had lit up with too much curiosity. Much more than he wanted or needed. However, he had to say that he was more than happy that she never came down to snoop around. She gave him his peace and that was all he could ask for. If Sera could ever have the chance to meet Elissiana then she would absolutely love her, Léon knew that she would. A log shifted in the fire and it brought him out of his thoughts long enough to glance over to the lamp on the table by the window and hope that he could see her before he had to leave again. It felt as though time was going by so slowly and he wondered if she would even come to their place tonight.

discordiaIt was as though all of his thoughts had been answered when he heard quick and light footsteps on the porch. Léon’s heart nearly jumped right out of his chest and he stood up, straightening his clothing, and trying to hold back a fit of nervous yet excited shakes as the door opened up and he saw her face once again. “My Angel.” He breathed, feeling as though his very breath had been knocked from him as he pushed himself to move forward and gently wrap his arms around Lissi in a long awaited embrace. “I’ve missed you so terribly.” He whispered while breathing in her scent and running his fingers through her hair. The chain that he wore constantly was a matching one to Lissi’s except his held a key and hers held a locked heart with wings. It was a gift that he’d gotten her years ago, it was completely fitting for the both of them because of the time that they had to spend apart. He slightly pulled away from her while cupping her face and looking right into her clear blue eyes and smiling. “I hoped and wished that I would see you before I left. I wish that I would have had a way to tell you that I would be here… I’ve been here since my siblings left to head back to your home…” Where are my manners? He thought while letting go of her face and offering to take her coat.

discordiaThe couple didn’t have long together at all. Léon had to head back to his home and Elissiana had to head back to hers. Still, he couldn’t help but count his blessings for the bittersweet time they had together. Léon held her close as they watched the fire die down into golden embers and they talked about enough to catch up on just the small details, hoping to stay away from anything that had to do with their families. “Elissiana,” he started while gently leaning his head onto hers. “I’m so happy I got to see you.” And with that he softly kissed her lips and pulled her closer to him. Another few precious moments had passed before he opened his pocket watch and looked at the time. He had to be leaving with his family soon and he didn’t want to leave Elissiana’s side at all. The both of them stood up and he helped her back into her jacket while locking up the cabin and taking hold of her hand to walk her back to the small brick wall that separated the Soleil and Eclipse lands. As they said their goodbyes he gently caressed her face and looked deep into her eyes again. “Until next time, my sweet Angel.” Léon softly kissed her forehead, lips, cheek, and then her hand before helping her step over the wall and watching her disappear into the forest. The walk back to the Soleil manor had indeed been a cold one and he tried his hardest not to let any tears fall. He would save those for the next time he got to see her and hoped that it would be soon, even if it was at the Eclipse Christmas Eve party that they had been invited to. Léon was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t realize he’d already came upon the Soleil manor and nearly collided with another Vampyre. One he hadn’t seen before. “Can I help you?” He asked in his highest authoritarian voice, seeing as it was his family’s land after all.

discordiaElissiana’s heart skipped a beat the second she saw the lamp shining through the trees. He’s there. She thought, and quickened her step, not wanting to waste even a precious second. “Léon,” she whispered as she looked up at his perfect face the moment the door was closed behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, and all of her thoughts disappeared. The only thing that mattered was right then and there. “Not nearly as much as I’ve missed you, my love.” She replied, breathing in the familiar cologne that he’d been wearing for so many years mixed in with the scent of wood smoke from the fireplace. “I lost track of time. I was going to come earlier, but I hadn’t seen Logan in so long, I just had to speak with him for a while.” Lissi explained, feeling as though she could kick herself. They could’ve had more time together if she hadn’t have been so absentminded. Her thoughts only lasted a mere second though because he offered to take her jacket, and they immediately sank down onto the sofa in front of the crackling fire together. Ever since they’d first met when they were children, both around seven years old in appearance, they’d had an unbreakable bond. It was bittersweet though, and destined to stay a secret. The families might have their pact for now, but if one of the elders, like her grandfather, ever found out about the couple, then there was no telling what would happen, especially as they’d first been friends whilst the feuding was still like an open wound. Still, there had been hope in Elissiana’s heart when Rory had fallen in love with Alaric Soleil. Until the events of the party had played out, anyway. Now she wasn’t even sure what would happen there. “I love you, so much, Léon.” She whispered into his neck later as they stood at the line of bricks which separated the Eclipse and Soleil grounds. She hated the goodbyes, but in her heart she knew that they were only a small ending until they got to spend time together again. “Until next time…” She repeated his words, gently kissing him back before stepping over the wall and disappearing into the Kara forest. She couldn’t look back though, she could never look back. She never wanted to let him see her tears.

συтfιт

User Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

oooo
σяу єℓιх єνєяαι

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н ¢яαzιиєѕѕ ѕυяяσυи∂ιиg мє
тнєяє'ѕ ѕσ мυ¢н gσιиg σи ιт gєтѕ нαя∂ тσ вяєαтнє
ωнєи αℓℓ му fαιтн нαѕ gσиє, уσυ вяιиg ιт вα¢к тσ мє
уσυ мαкє ιт яєαℓ fσя мє

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

discordia
discordia“Ric?” He mumbled sleepily, his eyes still closed. Rory reached out his arm to wrap it around his soul mate, but found an empty space. “Alaric?” He spoke up, slowly sitting up in bed and glancing around the room. He was alone though, and even Ric’s clothes had been moved from the floor. A sinking sensation immediately coursed through him, but he shook it away. Alaric was probably just spending some time with his family, or getting changed, or something… You hope, said the voice in the back of his mind. “Shut up.” He muttered, pushing off his duvet and getting up. His jeans, shirt and jacket were strewn across the floor, and he grinned, remembering what had happened only a few hours ago. Rory stretched his arms behind his head, and let out a yawn before heading into his bathroom and switching the shower on. “I will not fall, I will not fall, I will not fall,” he repeated to himself as he stared in the mirror above the sink, waiting for it to steam up so he’d know the water was hot enough. His wish was granted, and once all the orange scented bubbles had been rinsed off, he dried himself off with the dark blue towel, before heading back into his bedroom. He didn’t pay much attention to the clothes that he pulled on. It wasn’t anything different from what he usually wore anyway. Rory ran his hand through his messy hair, trying to get it to sit flat, but it never did anyway, so after a few seconds of trying, he gave up. After patting the drawer that had his family necklace in, he stood up from his desk and began picking up the clothes he’d worn yesterday. Despite appearances, Rory kept his room extremely tidy. A trait he’d learnt when being at college and having to share a house with three other guys. If he wanted to know where any of his belongings were, he’d had to trudge through all of their mess and search high and low for them, until one day he decided he would just keep their things tidy as well as his own. Unsurprisingly, they didn’t complain. As he leaned down to pick up his jacket, a slip of paper near the door caught his eye. It looked as though it had been pushed under the crack, and he dropped his clothes back on the floor so he could pick it up.

discordiaUsually I’m tolerable with words, but there are times where you take every bit of sanity from my mind. Perhaps this entire thing is awkward and absurd, but I don’t think either of us is blind. So follow my rhymes and see if you can find me on time. Go to the place where we first embraced, make haste; there’s no time to waste. Rory stared at the rhyme in his hand. He had spent enough time with his soul mate to know that it was in his handwriting, but he felt an unusual amount of butterflies circling his stomach for reasons he didn’t even understand. Curiosity was winning over nervousness though, and he carefully placed the paper into his back pocket before heading out of his room. “Rosie? Have you seen Alaric?” He asked the second he’d reached the kitchens. The place where they’d first embraced. He could remember it like it was yesterday. Ric had been making pies, and Rory had ended up hugging him and crying, even though he never cried. Rosie beamed at him and passed him another piece of paper before ushering him out of the room, not even saying one word. Do you remember just like yesterday? The first time you really took my breath away? I wiped away your tears with smiles and not a sneer. So, follow the next trail, don’t worry you won’t fail. Go to the place where we first met, I know you’ll not forget. Rory bit his lip, wondering what on earth was going to happen when he finally found Alaric. The nervous tension was building up inside of him though, but he would’ve been lying if he said he didn’t think the whole idea of the notes was absolutely precious though. His memories were replaying themselves in his mind, and by the time he reached Elissiana’s special turquoise Ixia flower garden, his hands were shaking a little. He couldn’t tell whether it was from the cold or nerves though. The flowers rested daintily atop the layer of snow, and he vaguely wondered how on earth Woolfred managed to keep them alive through every season. Rory thought about the day they’d first met as he looked around for the note, finally finding it propped up between two of the flowers. I’m all out of rhymes and completely out of time, head to the place where I swore to be yours and you swore to be mine. This had to be the last one, but Rory couldn’t find any strength whatsoever to make his legs work. What would Alaric say when he reached the lake?

discordia“Ric,” he said softly the moment his love moved closer to him. “I guess so. Completely your fault though. You shouldn’t be so gorgeous.” Rory grinned, looking into those deep blue eyes that he loved so much. Alaric suddenly wrapped his arms around him and covered him with gentle kisses before taking a step back. “Alaric…?” He asked, the butterflies and nerves returning to him, as he watched. Not very good at what? He wanted to ask, but he couldn’t form the words in his mind, let alone out loud. Ric carried on speaking regardless, and with every word, Rory felt his heart melting. Until he saw the ring. It was beautiful. Perfectly engraved silver, with a dark purple amethyst. A unique twist on the Soleil signet ring that he’d seen so many times. Rory could hear every single beat of his pulse echoing in his mind, and Alaric’s words blurred into the pounding. He heard every word though, but there was silence after the question had finally been asked. “I would like to know if you’d like to marry me…” Rory knew he needed to speak, to do something, anything. He was frozen solid though, rooted to the spot. Alaric’s deep blue eyes seemed as though they were boring straight into his soul, and Rory finally stumbled backwards. I can move, so I need to speak now. Speak, Rory Felix Zeverai. Speak now! “Ric…” He whispered, wincing slightly at the voice yelling inside of his head. His thoughts shut off the moment he uttered the name though, and he let out the breath he’d been holding ever since Ric started talking. “Alaric, I love you. I… I completely agree with you about love not being a strong enough word. It’s like… It’s like we’re tied together. You don’t even know what lengths I’d go to so that I could be a part of your family, Ric. But…” Rory paused, not even knowing how he was supposed to continue. The look on his love’s face was heartbreaking, and he hadn’t even told him yet. “I… We can’t do this… We are meant to be together, Alaric. Don’t you ever forget that, alright? You might end up hating me for a while, but don’t you forget that I love you more than anything in this whole world. I can’t answer your question or take that ring though, Ric… I’m so sorry…” Rory broke eye contact and stared at the snowy ground, feeling as though he just wanted to be back in that frozen lake again. Staying there together right now wouldn’t make anything better, or help situations though, and he didn’t even know if he could handle the look on his face anyway. Biting the inside of his cheek so much that he tasted blood, Rory slowly turned around and forced himself to walk away.

discordiaWalking away was worse than even waking up from the trance after pushing the sword through his heart, because at least then it hadn’t been entirely his fault. This was on him, and only him. He couldn’t explain it though. Alaric would think he was insane and end up hating him or saying he was making excuses. It was better to leave it for now. Right…? He asked himself, but he couldn’t come up with the answer. A twig snapped in front of him, jerking him back to reality for a moment. Juliet moved into view, but Rory didn’t even have the heart to tell her that he needed to be alone. The moment she spoke up though, he knew she’d seen his reply to Alaric. “I’m not-” He began, his voice monotone, because if he even let out a miniscule amount of his emotions, he would start crying. Juliet hadn’t finished talking, but he barely heard what she was saying. His mind was on his soul mate, and how stupid he was for just leaving him there by the lake. The soft lips on his startled him so much that he was frozen to the spot once again. It didn’t take as long as it had last time however, before he took Juliet by the shoulders and gently pushed her away. “Jules, what are you doing?” He asked softly. He didn’t even know what was happening right now, but the vulnerable face of the person he’d watched grow up was staring up at him, and he knew he couldn’t just leave without saying a word. “I’m sorry, Jules. I really am… Maybe in some other reality it would’ve worked… But not this one, not ever. I do love you, Jules, but as a sister… Hell, I even taught you how to climb trees, didn’t I? You don’t love me in that way, Juliet. You might think you do, but you don’t. You can’t, okay? Go and find yourself someone that doesn’t have any attachments. Someone that can make you truly happy. Not me, Jules. I’m too messed up. And… And I love Alaric. You know that. I’m sorry, Juliet. I really am.” Rory leaned forwards and gently kissed Juliet’s forehead, before stepping around her and disappearing into the forest. What am I even going to do? He thought miserably to himself, wishing upon every particle in the earth that Alaric would still love him. Not wanting to stick around for too long in case he ran into someone else, Rory used his Vampyre speed to run through the trees and across the little brick wall that led into the Soleil lands. “You know what you have to do.” He told himself when he finally reached the manor and had stopped walking. The presence of another person came all too late, and he turned around, seeing the Vampyre almost walk straight into him. He looked a little like Alexis, and he figured he was the eldest Soleil son, Léon. “I’m Rory Zeverai. I’m here to see Lady Soleil, if that’s possible.” He said, trying to keep his voice straight. Léon gave him a questioning look, but didn’t say anything else, other than for him to follow. Rory couldn’t help but think if he was even doing the right thing as he took a breath of cold, winter air before stepping inside the doors.

.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.

ιf уσυя ѕку ιѕ fαℓℓιиg, נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ нσℓ∂ ιт. уσυ ∂σи'т нανє тσ вє αℓσиє, αℓσиє уєαн. ι ωσи'т ℓєт уσυ gσ

συтfιт

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas