Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          • It's another morning and you're staring at yourself in the mirror. "What," you ask the reflection "What is wrong with you?" All your friends, if you have any friends, are all doing great things while you hide away in fear of what the world might hold for you. They're probably in university now...learning how to be amazing. You're disgusted. You slam the door shut as you leave and you don't turn back. It's going to be a rough day today.

Eventually, at some time throughout your day, a man with thick glasses and scruffy hair taps your shoulder. You shake the fifty something year old man off of your trail only to encounter him the next day. The cycle repeats until he finally asks you the question, "Why are you sad?
                                            " You ponder it for a moment and then tell the main the truth. You might have dropped out of universiy or maybe never even started, but regardless the man smiles a kind smile at you. He takes your hand and guides you through the busy streets of the city until you reach a calm among the bustle.

"This is El Liston.
                                            " he says. "A free university. Will you join us?" You notice the many different people walking through the small university and you wonder what your decision will be. You nod yes to his question and for the first time in months a smile comes onto your face. In all the hype you didn't look at the name of the street that the university is on

"Cat Street: home of the strays.
                                            "

IDEA & GRAPHICS: royal lace

•  &. ic   &. ooc   &. app

Beloved Lunatic

• one Follow the terms of service. Don't excessively curse. Time skip over steamy scenes. Don't be an a*****e. Be a nice person. I'd like at least 500 words per post, but I'm flexible. Really just write enough that people can actually reply to something and so that it's not all just filler.

two
                                            Characters need to be different from each other. They all have similar pasts of dropping out, but everyone reacts to dropping out differently. What I'm saying is, personality wise, I understand a few people being similar, but I also don't want everyone to be cookie cutter the same as each other. Their differences, their flaws, and their loss are what make them characters.

three
                                            This is a krp so characters of asian descent please. Real pictures only thank you.

four
                                            To apply first fill out the application code found in the app thread. Post it in the app thread. Quote me or I might not see you. If you're accepted you can work on the profile code. Pm me the profile code. Once accepted post it in the profile thread. This is not a first come first serve RP.

five
                                            Since this is a really small roleplay I'd like it if you were all decently active. Please do not join if you know you will not be able to post due to school, work, or anything. I really don't want you just abandoning without a word. I understand that things come up so I'd rather you tell me. I'd understand that more than you just jumping ship. Better not jump ship because there may be sharks in the water.

six
                                            Finally I leave you with this: be a good person whether it is in this roleplay or in real life.

Beloved Lunatic

• The following eight characters are a group of friends at El Liston. The story follows their lives, their personal discoveries, and their victories over loss.

stage frightened ex actress

she was a famous child actress, but eventually developed a crippling stage fright that forced her to stay locked in her room.

laconic genius

he always did very well in school but was terrible at necessary socializing which caused him to lose his scholarships.

scarred fashion designer

she dropped out because she hated following dress codes and was ostracized for being different.

slacker athlete

he was amazing at his sport but upperclassmen teammates refused to be on the same team as him causing him to drop out.

color blind artist

he was a prodigy artist, but he eventually developed a rare form of color blindness that broke him as the master of color.

clumsy dancer

she was once a prima ballerina, but after being in a horrible car accident that took her parents she lost her sense of balance.

voiceless singer

he used to sing beautifully in opera, but throat cancer robbed his voice. although the cancer is gone and his voice is back, he's too afraid to try again.

softened boxer

she almost went professional in high school, but stopped when her father, prime minister, told her that a woman boxing was shameful.

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

• date
                                            september 2nd, 2014
                                            students are returning from their summer breaks and this is the first day of school

weather
                                            warm, sunny, windy, chance of showers

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit