Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

Bo woke up not to the sound of her alarm on her phone that morning, which was set two hours from then, but by the sound of her mother yelling a goodbye from the foyer downstairs as she left for work. The walls were thin in her house, so the goodbye rang loud and clear in her ears. Groaning, she rolled over in her bed and attempted to fall back asleep once more, but the damage was done. Once she was awake, no activity or amount of cold medicine could lull her back to sleep. Opening her eyes once again, she reached out and grabbed her phone from her nightstand to check the time. After groaning once again at the unholy hour she found herself in, she kicked off her sheets and got out of bed before walking across the carpeted room to her bathroom to get a headstart on her day. It was her first day of school after all.

As she underwent her make-up/hair/outfit routine, her mind strayed to the mysterious college that would be waiting for her in a few hours. She still couldn't believe that she found it or, rather, it found her. The whole event was still a little fishy to her but who was she to look down on a gift? It wasn't like other colleges and universities were waiting for the chance to recruit her. It seemed her dress code fiasco sent a message to other colleges and universities that she was a "bad egg" or a "negative influence to the student body". It seemed wherever she went, that depressing event of hers seemed to follow. She had almost considered dropping the whole thing all together when the man came to her offering her a chance at a new life. At least, that's what she told herself it was.

After she was done, she trailed out of her room and down the stairs to kitchen where her breakfast was already waiting with a glass of water and a familiar white pill beside it on the kitchen island. It seemed the house staff knew she'd be awake before she did. They lived with her long enough to know her sleeping predicament. Well, that, and they probably heard the shower running. Nonetheless, she was grateful for the steaming plate of food. Sitting down, she quickly swallowed the pill before digging into the food without another thought. It almost seemed like a routine now. Pill, drink, food, repeat.

After her fiasco with her school, she went to a dark place in her mind that she never wanted to visit again in her entire life. It had gotten do bad that she would lock herself up in her room for days. The isolation and hate from the student body had ruined her that much. However, she got past it. She got some help, pills, and was now living on a denial-powered happiness. If she kept telling herself that things would be okay, then they would in the end. And that was enough for her.

After she was done, she left the dishes on the island and walked out of the kitchen, pulling out her phone to see she still had a half hour to kill. So, she decided to message her friends to see if any of them were awake to entertain her. Flopping down on the pristine, white couch in the living room, she scrolled through her contacts before settling on one name.

To:Yuri

Are you awake yet??? I need someone to talk to!!!

ooc: ugh, I could have done better...but here it is!

User Image
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx»» YOU SHOOT ME DOWN BUT I WON'T FALL
xxxxxx i am T I T A N I U M!
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
xxxxxmakemesoinsaneN O T H I N G . . . TO xx L O S E xx F I R Exx xx AW A Yxxxx F I R E xx A W A Y xx R I C H O C H E T xx T A K Exx Y O U R xxA I M !
helloandgoodbye• • ✖ I'M BULLETPROOF
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬▬ireallyhateyou»» Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall.livewithoutyou»» Stone-hard, Machine Gun, Firing at those who run.

location: cafe near el liston xxx company: no one xxx outfit: first day selfies

It was her first day at El Liston. She was excited. She really didn’t think she’d go back to school after quitting the first time. She thought she had given up all hope to dance again. She just couldn’t see herself going back into it after giving it up almost completely. But she was excited. Was she going to get back into dance? She wasn’t sure. She had mixed feelings about it. Dancing was her life; was. But now, even if she wanted it to be her life again, could she? Would she be able to? She didn’t have the confidence in herself anymore. Maybe this was good for her. A new start. It would give her a new perspective on what she wanted to do with her life. If she really did want to go back to school and get back into dancing again. Or, just go something else. That; she didn’t know what. Honestly, she was extremely skeptical at first approached by that man. “There’s no such thing as free anything in this word, stop trying to con me,” is what she said to him.

She didn’t believe a word he was saying. It just seemed too good to be true. A free university, no strings attached. There had to be some kind of catch. However, she talked it over with Professor Lee the next day. “What do you think Professor? Surely it’s some kind of scam right?” She asked, giving her the brochures and papers that she received. She looked it over, and although she was pretty skeptical, it seemed like a good opportunity to not pass up. “I don’t see why you shouldn’t go,” she told Inhae. "It’s free, so, what’s stopping you? There’s no harm in trying it you,” she told her. Inahe was actually pretty surprised at how well she was receiving this. Would her parents be as lenient? She wasn’t sure. But at least she had someone she could rely on at times like this. She was debating if she should go to Sang Kyu’s house that day and asking his mother what she thought of this. But she knew it was a bad idea.

His mother thought highly of her; even treated her as her own daughter. It was nice having female-figures she could look up to when she needed it, it made her miss her mother just a little less. If she went to his mother, he would be angry, she knew that well. She didn’t want to keep stepping on his toes. But she also didn’t want to just completely ignore her. Because even though she would never admit it, she was glad to have Mrs. Nam as a mother-figure. “Fine, I’ll go, but if I hate it, I’m blaming you Professor,” she laughed. She had made the decision, she was going to go to El Liston. She even woke up early. She wanted to check out the campus. She hadn’t registered for any classes yet. She told herself that she would check it out, she didn’t say she would actually go.

She still wasn’t sure what classes she wanted to take yet. If she wanted to get back into dancing just yet. So she decided to just watch. Go into the arts program, the dance classes, and see what they were like. See if she really wanted to do this all over again. If she really had the will power to pursue it. She had healed well during the summer. She was still in rehab, but the Doctors and Nurses were all surprised at how fast she was recovering. She could walk well without her crutches, even though after walking only half a day, she was already sore. She was healed, she recovered well, but she wasn’t back to being 100%. And not being at her best was enough to diminish her already non-existent confidence. She definitely didn't want to be in class early. She wasn't even that eager to attend. So instead of heading to campus, she made her way to the cafe across the street.

She ordered her usual, a caramel macchiato with a double shot of espresso and a chocolate chip muffin. She always had her two favorite things every morning, coffee and something sugary and sweet. She was definitely not a morning person, she need the caffeine and sugar to wake her up or she'd be a walking zombie. After getting her coffee and muffin, she took a seat at a table near the window. She pulled out her phone. She opened up her kakaotalk and looked for her recent message to Sang Kyu. She clicked the message and started typing and when she finished her message, she clicked send, waiting for a response, or just waiting to see his familiar face pop up any minute.

To: Annoying Cheerleader (Sang Kyu)

Yah, are you awake yet?
                                                  Where are you?
                                                  Meet me at the cafe across El Liston
                                                  I'm sitting near the window, you'll see me from outside
                                                  Hurry up, I'm bored TT TT

◜ ✌ ◞ ❛ ricochet, you take your aim... fire a w a y⇡fire a w a y. . .»
                                                  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmakemesoinsaneI'M CRITICIZED . . .xx BUT -- xx ALL xx YOUR xx BULLETS xx xx RICOCHET ! xx
                                                  xxxx»» SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I GET UP. TAKE YOUR AIM, FIRE AWAY!
                                                  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ {I'M BULLETPROOF.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff