Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Oh, for once it was not you!? THis happened last year!? And you did it last year!?" She said, hissing with every word. "Have a good day, witch." She said walking out. She couldn't stand Adele.. She mumbld under her breathe. "That witch needs an atitude adjustment, along with Temper Classes." As she walked to the ash and rubble of her hut.
Kita found her self beside the rubble of her hut. She prefered to be near nature, and not by that evil witch Adele. She grabbed a small hand ful of he ashes, and grabed a small peice of branch, and carved with her dagger a smal bowl. she dropped the ashed in it, along with some grass. And muttered a few undeciepherable (sp?) words, and she set the bowl and the ingredients down, and walked into the woods. She walked to the small creek that ran throguh the woods. She looked into the creek. "The past I seek, is much to lost, but the future I seek, at a small cost. " She saw fire, wreaking havoc upon the castle, she didn't know how near of a future this was, but it was the future none the less. Villagers, searching, hunting for the family, torches. So much problem. She stood upo, and walked to where the rubble and ashes were, and there was her hut. Exactly as it was before it burnt down.
::falls off chair and wakes up, sits up tiredly and yawns:: w-where am i..oh..the library.... ::stands up holding the chair for support::
Portia entered the library and found that Kotori was there. "I have just heard a BOM downstairs. Have you got hurt?" Portia asked.

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Once again she was awakened bathed and dressed. Chris looked around for the lady with the purple hair. She smelt nice and she always played with her. Was that her mama she wondered? There were words she was learning and mama and papa were amongst those. If she saw the lady she would call her mama
*Vikteren sits in a field of tall grass just outside the castle, sharpening his sword's blade and humming to himself quietly.*
Kita jerked her head towards the fields of the tallest grasses, she heard what sounded like sharpening of blades. Which of course worried her, for she didn't want her family under attack. So she slowly, and quietly crept towards the sound, until it was very loud, there she saw a man sharpening blades. She dare not say anything, so she stood there, speechless
ShahDoe
Kita jerked her head towards the fields of the tallest grasses, she heard what sounded like sharpening of blades. Which of course worried her, for she didn't want her family under attack. So she slowly, and quietly crept towards the sound, until it was very loud, there she saw a man sharpening blades. She dare not say anything, so she stood there, speechless

*He stops sharpening his blade and looks up. He starts and stumbles to his feet, his sword instantly in its sheath. He bows clumsily, in the manner of one unused to formalities.* Er...I'm sorry, miss...Is this your field...?
Brianna walks along the path, slowly urging her way towards the hill towards the town. Her head throbbed painfully as she walked. Her sides ached with the pain of a thousand knives. She rushed her steps slightly, hoping to find someone to help her. She knew that since the fire, she was unable to return to the town until now. She was saddened by the loss of her family and so she had tried to take her life, but was unsuccessful. Now the pain urged through her body. Stepping lightly over the hill, she dropped to the floor. Her body gave a last beat and she closed her eyes, hoping that her life was still within reach.
She stood up quickly, "No, it is the Rose Family's property. Might I ask what you would be doing out here? Othe than sharpening that blade of yours??

x.Rosencrantz.x's Other Half

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
*rei walks around quietly, one Daughter on her back and the other walking besides her, talking to the doll*

We're here...I wonder how this will go.

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
*Rei sighs, waking up a bit and gets out of her bed. She rang for a bath to be drawn for her and her clothes set out. Stretching, she watches as the servants ran around doing her bidding. Not much different then her old home.
She gets up, from her vanity, and lets the nightgown fall. Stepping into the warm water. She relaxes in the tub, thinking now.*

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
*Rei got up from her bath and got dressed. Looking around the hallways, she walks steadily no sound heard except for the soft 'click' sound of her shoes.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff