Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Lady Adéle saw that the queen most likely did not need her, she made her way to the study to find some good reading, finding the king in there as well, "Good morning, highness" She said giving the same grand curtsy she always did.
Brianna walked along the streets, her head held down to the floor. She wasn't able to think properly because she was in a state of axiety.
((hello people im back))
King Cody, Whilst reading in the study, sees the lovely Lady Adele come in. "I'm fine M'Lady, and your self?" The King peers back at his scrolls seemingly trying to find somthing.
Brianna turns to look at her house, the hut consumed by flames. Her families lives gone from her and all she could do was stare. Her body lay paralyzed, looking at the ashes flying off from the ground. She let a small tear roll from her eye to the bottom of her chin.

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
She had was still trying to master the art of walking as she held onto the sofa in the nursery. Laughter spurted out of her mouth as she kicked out one of her feet and smiled up at her wet nurse. The woman had been trying to coax her away from the chair for a while now and she only laughed thinking it was a fun game.
Mr.Cody
King Cody, Whilst reading in the study, sees the lovely Lady Adele come in. "I'm fine M'Lady, and your self?" The King peers back at his scrolls seemingly trying to find somthing.

Adele smiled, " Wonderful, will you be needing my service this morning, highness?"
Brianna turned away, she couldn't bear the sight of the flames anymore. All her happiness had burned in that fire. She thought to herself, "Where am I going to live...on the street?" She finally decided that she would have to live on the street for the time being, until she can afford a hut of her own.
"Well M'Lady I was looking for a protection spell for The Queen and our soon to be Child! Could you help me?"
"Why, of course! Let me check my books." *POOF!* she was gone, in the matter of 5 mins later, *CRACK!* "Here it is, highness. Now, we just need to find your lovely wife." She smiled.
Sing Sweet Nightingale
"Why, of course! Let me check my books." *POOF!* she was gone, in the matter of 5 mins later, *CRACK!* "Here it is, highness. Now, we just need to find your lovely wife." She smiled.

"Grand! Is that smoke I smell in the air??" *Looks out the Window* "My Lord, there is a Hut on Fire! Can you drench it?"
"Yes.." She closed her eyes and directed her staff in the direction of the hut and the house was drenched and then repaired. "There..job well done."
"Well done Adele! Can somebody get my cloak...I'd like to find the Inhabitants of that hut!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff