Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

THE STAINS ON YOUR WINGS NOW CARRY THE FREE!

xREASONS WHY ⊰ ONE SHOULDN'T ENTERTAIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDIRECT YOUR SOUL IN THE ESSENCE OF HATE!

LEARNING TO LOVE -- LOVE A DISASTER!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
THE SWEET SWEET TASTE OF SCARLET

Ah! That was a good one, Jacob gave Tsukiko a bright encouraging and approving smile, before shoveling another bite in his mouth, looking hopefully at the adults.

Coffee? Please? Serenity always let him have coffee! CAFFIIIIEEEENE! He needed it! Then he blinked as Tsuki asked his name again and he blinked.

"OH! Sorry! I got excited by Willy Sphere there. I'm Jacob. Friends call me Jake. Pretty girls too, if they want too." He said grinning at her, and winking, taking another bite of his cereal.

Location :: :: Living room With:::: Xander Feeling:::: Impatient Thinking:::: Wonder where everyone is?
Ciaran Strigori
"A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
Charles Swindoll

User Image
User Image

Ciaran laughed at what her comment about them being related to Lorak, "We're going to have to teach them early that they should take everything he says and does with a pinch of salt." he commented.

As he worked on mixing the cake together, he listened to her advice, "The demon attacked her back on Christmas Eve, Jacob was there too, though he has no memory of the event, her orders." he explained, "Jacob is two years older than her I believe, but it's true that the company of someone with a similar physical and mental age may do her good. Positive emotions weaken demons who possess hosts from what Carlie says." he flashed her a warm smile, "Thanks love, you can probably think more along the way she would than I might. Though the engagement was annulled, I turned Serenity to stop her dying, that gives me a duty of care as long as she feels she needs it. I have to admit, I'm actually rather thankful for Dapon, he helped her out a lot." he smiled thoughtfully as he worked, "But these two were paired together, so they need to get to know one another either way." he admitted.

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Orrin Roheline

Orrin looked over as Carlie exited the bathroom, his cheeks turning a light pink as he saw what she was wearing. He kept his eyes on her as she spoke on the phone with Sophie. His keen hearing picked up on the conversation between the two of them, and he relaxed a bit on the windowsill. He nodded in acknowledgement when Carlie spoke to him, his mind wandering a bit.

He looked at he once more, his bow furrowed in concern. "So, why did those people take you and kill the sage? I sensed dark magic there when I came to you. What were their motives?" He asked, wondering if it had to do with the letter that was left to him from Carlie's father. He had a felling that might be the case. And if it were... well... Perhaps that witch's knight ritual might end up coming into play.

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

A delicious shiver ran up Aralyn's spine as Draikyn's fingers traced along her back. She chuckled, and looked down at him and grinned, knowing full well what it was he wanted. She reached down and pulled off her shirt, throwing it to the floor, her eyes hungry as she looked at him. "You're insatiable." She purred as she leaned down and laid on top of him, kissing him passionately before happily giving in to her fiancé's desires.

After a while of romping around in her bed in the throws of passion, Aralyn laid there with him, watching him while he slept. She smiled softly as she watched his peaceful expression and reached up and gently brushed some of his hair away from his forehead. She gave him a gentle kiss on the nose, and detangled herself from his arms as carefully as possible so she wouldn't wake him. She got dressed in a plain black tank top and blue jeans, and put her hair up in a high pony-tail. She crept soundlessly out of her bedroom and headed over to the music room.

One there, she found her mother's violin that was given to her after she died. She lifted the instrument out of the case and got it tuned. Once that was done, she did a few simple, practice notes before smiling softly and beginning her song. Her eyes closed half-way as the song began, and she began to move with the music as she played, her steps around the room becoming faster with the tempo.
Carlotta
Salvatore

wearing

User Image

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Come with me and let me show
There are others just like you
Who feel the power of earth, sea and sky
Of dragon and fairy and shades of the night
Hear the call of our ancestors of blood and bone
Of womb and tomb and standing stone

Carlie listened to him, "They said something about bringing someone back from the dead, and that my Father was involved in the work they were doing." she said, "It is believed that the ultimate goal of those who practice necromancy is to beat death itself, closest they can is reanimating a corpse to enslave it." she said, "While there are some who would find appeal in rendering death at an end, everything in the world is in cycles, life, death, and rebirth. The afterlife is believed to be more of a respite and a place to cleanse the previous life. To destroy that balance could tear apart life as we know it."

But why target the sage? Folding her arms, she looked thoughtful, "The fact we have the rites at 21 is not a secret, just what actually happens during them. My guess is that the girl wormed her way into trust to learn part of it is to speak to the sage one-to-one. When they learned that, they probably lied in wait until either my birthday or she knew I checked in. Remember that she was also the woman who told me the sage wanted to see me. They tried to use some kind of sedative, but the vampire side of things resisted it so they hit me over the head, hard, seems to have healed already though." she explained, moving to braid her hair so she could sleep without it going everywhere in the morning. "Magic is the most diverse in the practitioners of the craft, but specialities are often hereditary, if Dad was involved in dark magic, and my mother more green and light, then it's possible they thought I would serve as an anchor for their spell. Either way, I think their work was tampered with, I saw a lot of lives ending, felt it a lot too, I don't think I would've survived if I wasn't as I am now to be honest."

Turning, she noticed a pink tinge in Orrin's cheeks, she couldn't help but smile, walking over to him and putting a hand on her hip, "Still going pink at a little skin? You are not going to cope with a beach in summertime are you?" she asked, part of her wanted to get her mind off what happened, at least for a while.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lady stir your cauldron well
Chant your runes and sing your spells
Deep within this darkened hall
Hear the goddess Cerridwen call
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew
And magic she will give to you
Seamus

User ImageUser ImageSeamus watched her behaviour and listened, oh boy, she was one of those drunks who does things she regrets in the morning wasn't she? "I know what a kiss is Lili, but you've never made any such motion before now." he told her, still holding her up, "I know what too much alcohol does to people Lili, and I don't want you regretting things in the morning, all right?" he said, his tone gentle, but firm. "You're a sweet girl, when you're not obsessing over your routine, but if this is the kind of attention you're after, ask me when you're sober." he said, not sure how else to put it. She was losing it and she needed to be brought back to earth.

Ideally before she did something she regretted.

Janice

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Ikaroa "Ro" Moana Ngata
Deaf Magician

What I'm wearing: [Anything was warmer than before]

He had braced himself for the onslaught of migraine-esque headache as her voice ripped into his mind like Orrin’s had, but it never came. At least, not as bad as it had back then, when he vowed to not let it happen again. Her voice was definitely softer, but it still caused a headache that made him cringe, his slender hand clapping to his head as he pulled off the earring.

Ugh. He needed to fix the enchantment so the voice wasn’t vocal in his mind. That’s the part that hurt: his mind struggling to interpret what it had so rarely had to deal with….

He barely noticed the arrival of others in the as he pulled a second water ball from the sink without an explanation. The light glowed once more as he worked on modifying the enchantment, tweaking it so her voice wouldn’t echo in his mind, but show him pictures of what it was she was trying tell him. His eyes had no problem interpreting what they saw, so that shouldn’t be a problem. Again.

Hopefully it still worked as it did back then.

He sighed after a minute, turning his attention back to the woman before him before shaking his head, raising his hands to sigh along as he tried to speak clearly enough to be understood. “I toh-d bray-in cay-t teyr-preet sow-n-d. Hur-tah nee-way. Nay-t ahs mooch thoo. Tayl mee jahb?” Honestly. A translator would have been easier.

By deafness, one gains in one respect more than one loses; one misses more nonsense than sense.
Just to note -- "Speech" ; "Signing with someone" ; Written.
Other methods of communication will be added as needed.

<<OOC: He's saying "I'm told my brain can't interpret sound. It hurts anyways. Not as much though. Tell me about the job?" >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

Jayden Elias Strigori
Psychotic Lover

User Image
What I'm wearing: [Prefer Dark Clothes]

An unwilling chuckle escaped him at the apparent excitement the man held for getting to see the room first, before his sister. Jayden nodded to the room before leading him in, leaving Dante to sleep on Ciaran and Diana’s bed in peace.

They entered the room, and Jayden stepped to the side, allowing Lorak to get the full effect of the room around them. The wall the door was mounted on was painted a solid, deep green, and as they followed the edge of the room around to the opposite side, a dense forest thinned until it finall opened above where the cribs would stand, revealing a painted mural of a castle. Jayden hoped the effect was coming out of the woods, and seeing home in the distance. He just wasn’t sure he had achieved it.

There was a bucket of primer at his feet, ready to start over if they didn’t like it. Well, If Lorak didn’t like it. “What do you think?” he asked tentatively, eyeing the man’s… rather… delicious-looking profile (oh goddess Jayden, what are you thinking about?), trying to gauge a reaction.

All art is but imitation of nature. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

<<OOC: >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Xander Emilio Dante
Personality Tester Beta

What I'm wearing: [Yummy]

He had spent a better part of their wait for news pacing around the emergency room, completely oblivious to the struggles Avalon was facing with the blood in the air. His mind, all of them, were focused elsewhere, like on the fact that his sister was dying in the room next door to them, and he had no idea what had happened to her. He was just the lackey to get people around. He wanted to ask, to demand answers, but he couldn’t. Not here at least. Not while there were people about them that may or may not think he was crazier than normal for thinking his sister was a vampire.

The doctor finally came, reassuring them, much to his great relieve, that his sister and the thing were okay, and started asking all the standard questions of them, to which Xander was more than happy to oblige answers to, as Avalon sat completely silent, and likely wouldn’t know any answers to the questions asked.

Well, at least until they got to the one that he didn’t know how to answer. Avalon interjected before he could even try to come up with a convincing lie. But her tone… His dark blue eyes turned to her for the first time since they had driven in and noticed just how irritable she was, how tense, how stressed she was. It finally clicked what was going on. Headache his a**.

Did she just call him her husband?

He shook off the thought and looked back to the doctor apologetically. “They’re close. I’ll get a hold of my sister’s boyfriend, and get her some Tylenol. Can we move into the SICU’s waiting room then? Yeah? Thanks. Please, go check on them again…” he said, trying to dismiss the doctor in that shy demeanor of his that had surfaced once more now that the initial trauma and strain was over. Soon as the doctor was gone he turned to Avalon and studied her for a long moment before taking her hand, telling her to come with him, and stepping into a hall nearby.

Luckily, there was a family restroom, usually set aside for those with young children who still needed help, just nearby. It would suit his purposes just fine. He pulled her inside and locked the door behind them, studying her for another long moment before taking a deep breath and pulling down the collar of his shirt to expose his throat more readily. “Take some from me, Avalon” he murmured quietly, averting his eyes. His base personality didn’t mind sharing, but he was not as up front about it as Dakota was. “It will help you calm back down out there… Come on. I need you… Take some now….”

We're all mad here... ~Lewis Carroll
Reminder: Xander is shy and quiet. Aaron is the fliratious playboy. Alex is the angry thug. Will is the logical intellect. Danny is the child. Dakota is the flamboyant designer."
But that is by no means a complete list...

<<OOC: It's Xanders base. >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Dapon Oscurarsi
Hunter Vampire

What I'm Wearing: [The Red]

Somehow, he managed to find his way to the hospital, stumbling through the roads himself, obviously injured himself, but he didn’t care. He had to find Serenity. He had to find out if she was okay. After what felt like ages, into the emergency room of the nearest hospital he walked, covered in ash, clothes ripped in a few places, blood escaping him in more places than one. He looked like he had been hit by a car, and would play it up if he had to, but first… “I need to know… Did a woman with a baby check in recently? Serenity Dante?” he asked tiredly. “I’m the baby’s father… please… tell me she’s here…

The poor nurse started wondering if it was an abuse case instead of what she had been told a short while before. Maybe the woman got to the side of the road because of this rough looking jerk….

The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur~Vince Lombardi

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Tsukiko "Tsuki" Strigori
Vampire Child

What I'm wearing: [Making my Eyes Brighter]

Did he just… Yes! He did! A soft blush rose in her cheeks when she realized that the young boy across from her, this Jacob-known-as-Jake boy, had just winked at her after calling her pretty. She gave a soft smile, repeating his name for her own benefit as she shifted uneasily.

She was getting flashbacks of realization as to where she knew the boy from. Though she wasn’t in her right mind at the time, this was the boy she had attacked on the road. She had pinned him down, bitten him, threatened his life… all to get away from her pursuers at the time. She would guess, from his warm reaction to her, that he had no idea what had happened, or had no idea that it had been her. Or, partially her. She wasn’t exactly in control at the time. Should she apologize? But then if he asked why… could she tell him? Should she?

She sat in silence for several seconds, trying to decide what to do about the situation before finally deciding she wouldn’t go there. Not right now at least. “So… you… Do you like it here?” she said nervously, not sure how to deal with a boy who had winked at her like that. “Have you seen much of the city? Been anywhere fun?” Was she asking him out? No, not really. At least, not in her mind, so why was she so nervous?

If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. ~Tom Stoppard

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Liliana "Lili" Rae Dante
Ice Princess

What I'm Wearing: [Dancing the Night Away]

Why would I regret it?” she said lustfully, continuing to slip her hands under his shirt, sliding up back to feel the taunt flesh there as she pressed herself against him lustfully. She was determined to take him, on some level or another, and it showed. That was just the kind of girl Lili was. She wanted what she did, and would fight to take it. Only, normally, her own inhibitions would stop her. With the introduction of quite a bit of alcohol into her system, those inhibitions were gone, and she became very vocal about what she was craving. Seamus, in this case.

One of her hands changed directions then, slipping down and slipping into the edge of his pants as a naughty gleam caught her eyes. “Come on, now. I won’t hate you in the morning… You’re too… fun for that” she said with a grin, standing on her toes again so she could press her mouth to his once more.

Without strength and courage it's really hard to perform at the highest levels of international figure skating, because you're alone on the ice and you only have seven minutes over two nights to prove yourself. ~Scott Hamilton

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Daringen Dante
Dedicated Musician

What I'm wearing: [An Interesting Pattern] [Over not so Interesting Jeans] [Going for a Different Cuff.]

Insatiable? Him? Okay. Maybe she was right, but it was her fault, in a way. Had she not introduced him to the wiles that physical intimacy brought, had she not proved to be the woman he wanted to have such contact with, had he not fallen irrevocably in love with her, his appetite would be nonexistent, he was almost sure.

His exhaustion, an unwanted result of his minimal sleep in the last few weeks, especially since their return from the beach, reared its ugly head shortly after their romp between the sheets, and he found himself drifting off in spite of himself. Not that he minded, really, since they were entwined, and he was holding the woman he loved closed to his heart. He could rest for a while, and then get back to work, hopefully with some rested inspiration.

Sometime later, he stirred, subconsciously noticing the lack of another warm body against him. He looked around, a little dazed and confused when he realized that she wasn’t there with him anymore. Just… where?

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and pushed his fingers through his hair, hoping to lose some of the disheveled look to it. He slid into a pair of jeans and his shirt once more, forgoing doing the buttons up (leaving it open for the first time in ever). Time to try the tracking abilities Aralyn had been trying to teach him a while ago. A deep inhale, and a short walk later, and he came across her in the music room, her mother’s violin in her hand as she danced and played, apparently clueless to her audience. He closed his eyes after a minute, listening to the rhythm and the notes. This…

Wait.

His bare feet padded almost silently over to a table off to one side, where his laptop rested. He shook the mouse to wake it and pulled up a music program. Scrolling, he found the pattern that he wanted. Timing it carefully, he let the soft speakers play a tune to accompany her song before sitting back and watching.

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

Seamus

User ImageUser ImageSeamus listened to her, his torso was toned from all the workouts he had done in his youth, but he seemed unphased by her touch, taking her chin with his fingers, his skin cool against hers, he looked her in the eyes, "Lili, listen to me, you smell like someone smashed a shelf full of liquor, and I am not letting you go there in this state. This is the last time I'm going to be nice about this." he warned, if he had to, he'd use his abilities to knock her out and take her home. But he was not going to do anything like she was asking. Leaning in, he whispered in her ear, "I have a secret, but I wanted you to get to know who I am before I told it to you, if you remember in the morning, ask about it." he said, it'd prove his point, such was his doubt in her ability to make sensible judgement.

For one, that would make him no better than Dante's father, and he was never going to stoop that low. Secondly, alcohol stank and put him off. Third, she had no idea what she was asking because she didn't know what he was

Janice

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I could struggle everyday,
hating every fiber of me unable to see

But then you came along and taught me
all about the stars in our eternal night sky

User Image
Every inch of me came to life
when your lips touched mine
And since then I don't know who I am.
This darkness is okay with me because you're in it.

██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██
    Avalon wouldn't realize he'd been staring at her, though the delicious scent of that young doctor had drifted away. She kept her eyes closed, her head against the wall tiredly. Today sucked. Then she felt his warmth on her hand, and her control almost slipped as she was suddenly yanked up.

Her eyes snapped open as he ushered her down a deserted hallway into a family restroom , closing and locking the door behind them; oh gods Xander!

"What are you doing?" She snarled as her eyes blazed brightly at him. She watched in horror as he undid his shirt. She shook her head vigorously, backing away from him, covering her mouth and her nose as her teeth burst forward, and ached. No... No!

Her bright red eyes clenched shut. No. No. She wouldn't doing this. Not right now. But then. "Come on. I need you...Take some now..." She looked at him helplessly before a small strangled noise left her, as she stepped tentatively up to him. Her hands went up to his face gently and she glared at him. "I...I'm so sorry." She said softly after a moment, her glare softening into a sad look before she closed her eyes and stood on her tip toes, planing an affectionate kiss on his lips - one that he would surely beable to feel her protruding fangs.

She kissed from his lips, to his jawline. Xander. He was terrified of her. Terrified of her kind. Afraid of being bite. And yet..to help her, to ease her pain, to help her be able to stay with him here in this hospital... he offered himself. It was different than before, when she'd been close to death and how she'd taken a long time to recover because she refused to sip more than a few mouthfuls from his veins.

She closed her eyes and gave into the love that over came her - which would be all the better for him. He would feel that instead of pain when she bit him. It would pleasure him, take him to the bring of ecstasy. Knowing this she felt confident as her teeth sank into his flesh. His blood...the only kind she didn't gag at recently filled her mouth and she shuddered with pleasure as her pain and burning thirst began to fade away. It didn't take much to satiate her and soon in the mirror she could see the predatory glow of her red eyes fade down and turn back to the beautiful crystalline blue that they usually were. She released him breathless, licking the wound closed, finding that she'd pressed herself against him as close as she could, her body rocking against him. "Damn it Xander..." she whispered, putting her face in his chest.

It wasn't fair what he did to her. She stayed still for a moment, calming down, keeping her ears on the alert for anything strange that may be coming for Serenity. That's when she heard it: "Did a woman with a baby check in here recently? Serenity Dante? I'm the baby's father...please... tell me she's here..."

Avalon's eyes jerked up looking at Xander. "Company. Dapon's here. He's looking for Serenity. Let's go see if he knows what happened." She said, slipping from his arms and exiting the bathroom quietly.

Her first reaction to the beat up, covered in blood Dapon was shock, hesitation. Then she saw the look that the registrar was giving him. She remembered the fairy had told her Serenity had been attacked. She knew it wouldn't be by Dapon.. So she rushed to his side and threw her arms around Dapon, whispering softly in his ear, so low no human could have heard: "Play along."

"I've been so worried about you! When we came across Serenity in the street...I didn't know what had happened You look like you got MUGGED! Oh my god! What happened?"

The lady behind the counter cleared her throat, and Avalon threw a glare in her direction.
    "Serenity Dante is in getting emergency surgery now. The baby is fine, the paediatrics ward has her on an oxygen unit and are taking care of her. I will inform you when they are ready for visitors. Please have a seat and wait. Dr. Proudman will take you to the child soon, but I'm afraid you won't be able to see Ms. Dante for some time yet."

Avalont took Dapons hand and patted it, as if they were as close as family, and lead him through to the SCIU's waiting room.
██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██▆▇██

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces