• Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Taken

Rafael gave a sigh as he nodded. "Yea... it has been a crazy day. But.. I hope things get better," he told him as he tightened his hug. He placed his head on Kiro's and sighed. "But.. I'm glad you're still in my arms," he told him happily. "I just hope Elliot will find someone.. even if it isn't my brother," he told him. "But I hope the same thing for my brother."

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

"I'm glad I'm in your arms as well," Kiro said, dreamily. "And if their day is half of what mine has been so far, I'm sure they'll both find someone. Maybe in each other, maybe in someone else." Kiro smiled and let out a small laugh as he held Rafael the slightest bit tighter. "I don't know, but it has for me, and I didn't even think it would happen at all."

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Taken

Rafael smiled as he kissed him again. "I'm glad I'm such an impact on your life," he told him. He kissed him again, softly pushing his tongue in to play with Kiro's. He could feel the connection between them both. He loved the feeling that Kiro gave him.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

The deep kiss was what Kiro wanted, and let himself fall deeper into it, savouring the taste of coffee in Rafael's mouth. For the first time in a while, he let himself go, even for the slightest moment, banished all doubts and worries from his mind just to live in this moment. Kiro knew somethings didn't last, but he had hope that this would. In the kiss, a soft whimper escaped his throat.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Taken

Rafael released his kiss and smiled at Kiro. "You're wonderful," he told him before releasing him from the hug. "So.. lets get out of here," he told him. "Hey, Skye, just give me a call later when you want to talk," he yelled out to Skye. He walked along with Kiro and wrapped an arm around him. He started towards downtown just to go strolling.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro looked towards the sky as he walked with Rafael's arm around him, then tilted his head to look at Rafael beside him. Well the day isn't over yet, my dearest, Kiro recalled Rafael saying to him not long ago, and it certainly wasn't. It still had just as many possibilities as when he woke up. Kiro let out a long, blissful sigh and rested his head into Rafael's side.

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ϛҞЧҿ☽

User Image
As all the tense drama seemed to end, Skye suddenly raised his eyebrows and called out a response to Rafael. "Uh yeah. Shall do..." he said, putting on his tank top.

He made an exit for the door, and out towards the juicebar. He got out his cell, and sent a text to Iyana, saying: "Hey Ana. What u up to today? Wanna meet at the juicenet?"

"Hope she replies..." he muttered. Everyone seemed to be doing something today. Skye was still single... And why did Louie send him that text? "All those times he seemed to be romantic with me... How sweet he's always been... How it actually made me feel good about myself... Wow..." he sighed and thought.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Azareas Aquarinus
ϛҞЧҿ☽

Iyana/Ana

Iyana got the text and sighed, "I told you! Just Ana. A-n-a... But sure juicenet, I'll b there in a bit! :3" She texted back. "Ooh, I should show him my new photos!" She said aloud, figuring no one would hear. Grabbing her new photos one, by one, she placed them in her scrapbook. As she walked to the door she snatched her camera that sat on a chair. Grabbing her bike, she peddled to Juicenet.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato

Trai

Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot looked at Trai with sympathetic eyes, then shifting his eyes to the ground, "Yeah he did mess up... But I don't care anymore..." Kicking the sand a bit he became slightly distant, "But I invited you down here Trai, to this beach, not Rafael, he just invited you over to the boutique. So if I didn't want to hang out with you, we wouldn't be here right now." Elliot put his hand on Trai's shoulder, "You need to realize when someone is being nice to you...." He looked out to the water, "Come on, let's go for a swim..." Elliot began to undress into just his boxers. It was unusual for Elliot to be this secure with himself around other people. He figured that if you're hurt both inside and out, what is there left to lose...

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rafael Lambert

Rafael smiled as he held Kiro close to him. The town was lite up with lights from the numerous buildings and restaurants around them. The park in the downtown area was maintained everyday and smelled of fresh cut grass. He could only imagine what a night that he might have with Kiro. "So.. first things first," he started as he looked down at him," where do you want to go eat?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Trai Lambert

Trai gave Elliot a half-hearted smile. At least I'm in decent company he thought to himself. As he nodded to Elliot suggestion to swimming he followed him down to the water. As Trai himself began to undress, he noticed himself watching Elliot unnusually long. He found himself blushing seeing the bare skin Elliot only in his boxers. He followed Elliot right behind him as he slowly immersed himself into the water. "Well.. Tell me about yourself," he asked Elliot trying to make small talk. He tried his hardest not blush thinking about Elliot in his boxers.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato

Trai

Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot dunked his head under for a second to get the rest of his body wet Elliot responded, "Nothing really to tell... I can kinda skate as you've seen," and looked at his skateboard on the sand. "I have no real friends... I guess other than your brother, and another kid I work with..." Thoughts of Kiro flashed through his mind, he wondered if he could even consider him a friend. "And your brother's..." He paused and winced a bit, "boyfriend..." He walked out of the water toward his things and pulled a small, white and green, paper box from his pant pocket labled, "New Port" But stopped and put it back, and walked back into the water, "Sorry about that... What about you? Tell me about yourself."

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Timid Mishu

Єllioт

User Image
Trai Lambert

Single

Trai thought about himself. "Well.. I love to draw and play instruments. I'm a real right brain kind of person," he told him. He thought about the little box he had pulled out. "Um.. was those.. cigarettes you just pulled out?" he asked remembering seeing something similar at the gas stations around town.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato

Trai

Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Sorry..." Elliot responded, "I uh... quit a while back... Sometimes I feel like I need one..." Elliot paused for a moment "Just uh... don't tell your brother, I'm not sure how he is with all of that..." Elliot redirected the coversation, "So um... drawing and music huh? I like to draw and I can play piano pretty well." He was confident with his skills, unlike a lot of other things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff