Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael watched as the teenage had rushed into his store while a bunch of holligans ran by. "Um, yes. We have number of positions open. If I can just get you to fill out an application. There should be a couple on the counter," he told him. He made sure the holligans were gone before returning to the store. He also noticed another guy walking towards the shop from down the street. "Well, well. I'm getting a lot of people all of a sudden," he joked. He leaned against a bench which held a number of clothing.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Elliot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot glared at Akira, "Hey um... I was going to ask that." Elliot said, not trying to directly offend Akira. Elliot walked over to the man sweeping, "Excuse me sir, may I apply for a job?" He asked with hope. He noticed how well dressed the man was. He decided that kissing up wasn't such a bad idea at this point, "And may I say, that choice of attire, is very exquisite." Elliot spoke words he'd never actually use, but hey, anything for the job.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael chuckled at the guy trying to play him. "Oh, my suit is quite nice. But listen, you don't have to suck up to me. Just go fill out an application. But... kissing up doesn't hurt every once in a while," he told him giving a wink. He chuckled to himself as he continued to finish his chores and walked back over to the counter. "This place needs workers that way I won't be swamped between dealing with customers and straightening up."

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Akira Sato

Akira glared back at the male,"Sorry.. Jeez..."Akira said reaching for the application form. He sighed and filled it out, he sat on the ground trying to catch his breath. If working here meant working with some grumpy pants, then Akira didn't mind. His mother was one herself, scratch that she still is. She watched the male suck up to his future boss and smirked,"Suck up..."He muttered under his breath.

Friend

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro chained his bike to the post outside the boutique. DeLeon Boutique, it was called, and it looked like it had a nice selection. He made his way to the front door and stopped, noticing the contrast between the clean floor and the sand-covered clothes. Quickly, he pulled himself to the side and brushed as much sand as he could off of himself--the sand that clung to him as rode and couldn't get off. As he did, he noticed a young man dressed in a plaid button up and jeans not far off heading towards the store. He looked interesting, but he couldn't let his eyes linger, at least not in a public place like this. Maybe inside, he thought to himself.

As he stepped inside, Kiro immediately felt at ease. He made his way to the register, where someone was already at. There he stood, careful not to let his sandy clothes touch anything. There, he waited.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Elliot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot became embarrassed. He wasn't used to talking to others. This had been the farthest he's been away from his house in a long time. He figured he had already made a bad first impression on Akira, so he didn't comment. He grabbed an application and began to fill it out. he looked over to Rafael, "My name's Elliot by the way, Elliot Petit..." He shook the man's hand shyly.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael shook Elliot's hand returning a soft smile. "My name is Rafael Lambert. I'm the new manager here," he told him releasing his hand. He looked over at the register and noticed another guy standing there. "Um, yes, sir. Can I help you with something?" he asked him. He was still littered with sand but it didn't seem too bad. He wondered what had happened to him.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
sans-coeur13
қΊɌȮ

Elliot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot's heart skipped a beat as he saw the boy he had noticed earlier. He couldn't help but stare. Elliot thought the boy had glanced at him and quickly averted his eyes, blushing. He finished filling out the application, and handed it to Rafael.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Onato
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael took the application over and walked over to a filing cabinet. He looked around the filing cabinet and stored it. He walked back over to the counter and looked at him for a few seconds. "You think you can start now?" Rafael asked placing a hand under his chin. He knew if he could start now, he would hire him right then and there.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato
Rafael Lambert

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elliot

Elliot blinked in suprise, "Uh yeah, yes I can." He said. He continued to glance at the boy of his interest. "So what would you like me to do sir?" He asked, Rafael.

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Akira Sato

Akira stretched his arms and placed them on his laps. He was tired from running about 6 blocks away from those bullies. They were really fast, and the didn't lose breath that fast wither. Akira was just lucky to even have found this shop. He stared at Elliot, he blushed at almost every hot, cute, or adorable male that walked into the shop. His was obvious that he was gay, but could anyone else tell from his actions besides himself?

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
FufuPikachu
Akira Sato

Elliot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot walked over to Akira to apologize, "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier..." He said with his head hung low. "I didn't mean to be a jerk, especially after seeing you get chased like that..." Elliot scratched his head then fixed his beanie. He put his hand out for a handshake, "Hi... I'm Elliot, my friends call me-..." He stopped, remembering he didn't really have many friends anymore, "Called... they called me Elli."

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael smiled taking an application from Akira and placed it in the cabinet. He walked back over to the counter and looked at him. "So. Whats your name and can you start now as well?" he asked the other guy.

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Akira Sato

Akira yawned and stared at the boy, who was being apologetic,"Ah, it's fine."He smiled as he shook his hand,"I'm Akira, I don't really have any nicknames,"Said said as he released and placed his hand on his lap. He looked up at his new boss and said,"Akira."

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot put his skateboard in the corner behind the counter and started to sweep around the boutique where he found necessary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff