Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Myxxxxx Soft xxxxx Femininexxxxx - xxxxxLooking xxxxxAura xxxxx
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora lifted her head quickly as Shu started to laugh, she was expecting an rude insult but she didn’t expect what happened instead. She looked up at him watching intently as he gently held a lock a lock of her hair while he spoke. Aurora’s cheeks flushed a bit and watched as Shu exited the room. Aurora stood there a bit stunned for a moment and shook her head coming back to reality. Aurora started to chuckled to herself, “Well I do believe what just happen could pass as a touching moment.” After another small laugh Aurora pushed herself off the wall and left his room walking down the hall. Aurora took a deep breathe thinking as she walked down the hall she had already told Shu and Shailene about going down to dinner the only person who hadn’t been found was Scott and Joanna. She decided to go with the easy person first which would be Joanna. She knew right where Joanna was but couldn’t go out to go after her, instead Aurora had a better idea. Aurora walked over to a window that faced the direction of the lake that Joanna liked to often visit. She put two fingers into her mouth and made a really loud high pitched whistle what her and Joanna often used to get each others attention. The lake might have been a way off but the whistle was loud enough Joanna would hear it and know what it meant. Aurora grinned knowing that Joann would arrive home soon and headed off to her next target, Scott. Aurora stood in the hall moving her head slowly until she picked up Scotts scent. Aurora growled softly as she realized he to was heading outside, “Why on earth is everyone running outside to day it makes it troublesome to gather everyone in one spot.” Aurora hurried down the stairs hoping to catch him before he got to far away. When she opened the large doors she smirked seeing that Scott was just beyond the garden. She grinned because he was still within earshot of her. Aurora held her hand to her mouth and yelled out, “Scott I know your not one for following directions but do you think you can get your furry a** back inside so we can get this stupid dinner done and over with." Aurora chuckled softly as she finished her sentence she may have apologized to Shu but she would never get tired of bothering Scott. With the last person of the house being informed about dinner Aurora stretched and walked off towards the dining hall where everyone would be gathering soon, she hoped.

If xxxxxyouxxxxx look at mexxxxx Once....
You'll xxxxxNeverxxxxx avertxxxxx your xxxxxeyesxxxxx Again

User Image

Quote:
Fuzzy-Artemis
ScottRansom21

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ѕ н α ι ℓ є и є н ι ѕ α к α т α

XXXXXSitting up as the teenager's sister came in to announce dinner, Shailene nodded and began to quickly make herself presentable enough for dinner. Putting on her best fake smile, Shailene headed down the cool steps to the dining hall. She could already catch the brother's scent, and crinkled her nose at the scent. She'd never been allowed nor been on the battlefield, so the scent as well as presence was new to her. Being 17 and dead was a good, but bad thing for vampires.
XXXXXAs she entered the lively-ish hall and took in the sight. It looked like everyone was just arriving, so she wasn't late. Quickly seating herself, she sensed her sisters and the wolves near and tried to take her mind of her snarky comments building up inside of her body.
XXXXX

User Image

{{OCC- XXX }}

Dapper Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu was already seated by then. He had taken the table napkin and was already absentmindedly rubbing it over a spoon. When Shailene's scent entered the room along with her, he looked up to study her. The female vampire looked young, but she couldn't possibly be young, right? Shu have heard that one of the sisters were actually still in human years, and have not lived as long as the rest. He didn't really believe that would be true, but seeing as how the girl gave off this faint feel of smaller power when compared to her ancient sisters- it was too convincing that this rumor was the truth. He smiled, seeming to be satisfied with her. She hated wolves, won't speak to them, and is refreshingly young still. He turned away from her, and then looked back down to the spoon in his hand to see it actually shine.
User Image

As a loud whistle broke the silence he had so enjoyed he silently winced, his ears starting to ring due to the fact he had not been far off from the building itself. And as Aurora called out to him not too long later he slowly looked over his left shoulder, his good eye staring into one of her eyes as she spoke. Growling at a very low volume, he knew she was right. Sooner or later they all had to sit down together or he would be pestered. Turning back around, he spoke up. “I suppose that is one thing you are actually right about. Now how about you keep your thoughts off my a**, alright?” He teased, not really caring how she reacted to such a comment.

Then again, he really didn’t look forwards to this dinner.

As he entered the house the servant he had spoken with to briefly gave him a puzzled look. Shaking his head, she seemed to understand and nod before running off for the kitchen again, mainly to tell the other servants to also prepare him a plate as well. And as he walked through the mansion, he sniffed the air and crinkled his nose. Death was a familiar scent, but this kind of death was…Not to his liking. There was a new scent, at his guess it might have been the youngest. The scent of this individual was a virgin to battle. it smelled nothing of a fighter, or even a being that had once been on the battlefield as a civilian! However, another scent he began to pick up as he came closer to the dining hall was his younger brother, Shu. And as his nose went back to normal he merely gave a slight smirk as he turned the corner and entered the dining hall. Walking past his brother, he merely ruffled his hair as he passed and took a seat a few seats away from his brother, purposefully distancing himself from the others for now. Resting his elbows on the table while he seemed to lean forward his brother might be able to see his right leg bouncing, a sign that he was on edge or restless.

As he sat in his chair his uncovered eye slowly scanned the room as if taking in the sights at a new battlefield. Taking in a slow breath, he seemed to be trying to calm down as his right leg began to slow as he seemed to be attempting to calm himself down enough to prevent an outburst.
‘For now, I will tolerate this…But I will not remain long.’ He thought as he remained silent. As his left eye stopped on the scent he had followed he made a note of her appearance. She was indeed the youngest and her scent smelled nothing like the two sisters he had met. As his eye then traveled to the red haired one he remained silent. In truth, he did not know what to think of her. Something about her seemed…off. She did not seem like a fighter, but her eyes gave away that she was more intelligent than the others might be. Keeping his eye on the red haired woman for a moment or two longer he blinked his eye, shifting his gaze to the silverware in front of him. From the array of utensils, it was rather clear they expected him of all people to eat like a ‘proper’ gentleman. As a soft, short chuckle escaped his lips he shook his head as he interlaced his fingers and rested his forehead on the back of his hands as his elbows remained on the table. And as he seemed to smile a a bit more, a single thought passed through his mind.

‘This is going to be one massive disappointment to the elders.’

{(OoC: ...)}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora chuckled softly as Scott walked past her with another golden remark, she may fight with the boys a lot but they were entertaining. “Don’t worry Scott ill make sure not to think about you’re a**… to much” Aurora laughed at her own little joke and watched as he walked back into the house. Before heading to the dining hall Aurora grabbed another parasol from the inside of the door and walked back out to the green house. She grabbed a large platter and sat it down on a nearby table Aurora grabbed a few handfuls of berries and gathered various amounts of other herbs and put it down on the platter. With A grin Aurora walked back into the house and caught the scent of everyone in the dining hall, well excluding Joanna and the eldest of the brothers. Aurora folded the parasol and threw it back on the rack as she walked into the kitchen. Sat the platter down and grinned softly as the rest of the maids gave her strange looks. Aurora chuckled softly her mood in very high sprits, as she turned towards the cooks. “You know what I think I’m going to help you guys out, I’m hosting the dinner after all so why shouldn’t I help.” The maids stared at her looking shocked as aurora moved quickly through the kitchen using her vampire speed. Since the girls wouldn’t be really eating to much she focused mostly on the boys meals. She gathered various types of meet varying from beef, chicken, pork and even a little bit of venison that the chef already had cooked. Aurora walked over to a very strict and aged chef and grinned, “I’m assuming that you’re the chef from the Shichiyou household. I’m Aurora the eldest of the Hisakata girls I’m hear to help with the dinner.” The chef gave her a wary look but nodded in agreement and aurora smiled grabbing the herbs from the platter. “Fantastic! I’m glad to hear it. Now I’m well aware that the Second eldest Scott likes his meat spiced. I Know you have your own spices but if you would please use these they are the same as yours but much fresher.” The chef nodded and took the herbs finishing Scotts plate of food. Aurora walked over to the table where Shu’s and Ryuuus plate sat already to go. Aurora walked over to Shu’s plate and picked up the blueberries she just picked and garnished the plate with them. She knew Shu didn’t have much of an appetite right now but it at least made the plate look a bit better. Aurora walked over to the food that way set out for her sisters and picked up a bottle of wine. Aurora smelled it and smiled her eyes flashing red as she smelled the large amount of blood that it was lined with. Aurora whistled softer this time and called the maids over to help her. "Please take out my sisters food out to them I will take the rest out to our um house guests.” Aurora chuckled softly as she picked up the three platters balancing one of them on her upper arm. She used her food to push open the kitchen door and walked out into the dining all where everyone else is. Aurora set Ryuuu’s platter in front of him and smiled up at him. Aurora never really had a problem with Ryuuu so she always would treat him with kindness. Aurora glanced at the maids as they brought the small plates to her sisters. Aurora walked over to Scott and sat his food down in front of him with a grin. “Don’t worry its not poisoned I just helped your chef out a little bit I’m sure you with like it.” Aurora chuckled knowing Scott might feel less then happy about wanting to touch the food knowing she helped with making it. Having only one plate left Aurora walked over to Shu laying the plate down in front of him with a smirk. “I know your not really hungry but at least now you have something pretty to look at while you sit there with the rest of us.” Aurora smiled and walked to the head of the table and looked over the rest of the table. “Well as everyone can see not everyone is here yet but I’m sure Joanna will be in soon. In the meantime everyone go ahead and start eating. Since we are all stuck in a situation that none of us are happy with why don’t we at least try to make it less comfortable. Forget formalities sit comfortable eat the way you wish and lets try not to kill each other alright? Now everyone go ahead and talk amongst yourselves but play nicely” Aurora grinned and sat down in her chair crossing her legs as she held up her blood spiked wine and took a sip. She licked her lips savoring the blood as she looked over the rest of the table. Aurora had been cranky the most of the day because she hadn’t had a chance to feed. Now that she was able to get a little bit of blood in her she was starting to feel much better. Weather that was a good thing or not was still yet to be seen.

User Image

OCC: yay for my novel!!! back to finding another boy!

Quote:
ScottRansom21
Mr Ayato

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ѕ н α ι ℓ є и є н ι ѕ α к α т α

XXXXXShailene tried to now show off her wrinkled expresion, and simply smiled out of kindness, not quite caring if the Shichiyou brothers were wolves. Looking up, Shailene noticed one of the brothers were already seated, Shu or Ryuu? Shu. He was the oldest, then Scott, then Ryuu. At least the maids had informed her of their names. She smiled at him quickly and then set her napkin and arranged her place settings. By the time she was done, another brother had entered the room, Scott. He seemed to be in deep thought. "So pleased to be in your companionship." she directed at the brothers, this was an awkward dinner, and so far no conversation. Where was Aurora? Arabubella was already here, but it was still very quiet amongst the room. A maid finally came in the hall, but with her sister's dinners as well as hers. She accepted it, a simple thank you was all. Minutes later, Aurora came in hand with Scott, Shu and Ryuu's dinner, perfectly garnished and what not. No doubt Aurora helped, she was just...very kind.
XXXXXThe young vampire looked into the goblet that was set beside her, and smelled the blood poured in it. She sipped it slowly, not having much of an appetite. Blood was how they fed, survived off of. But, lately she'd been feeling like it wasn't her fancy. But she couldn't tell anyone, not even her sisters. They would be astonished, to think that a vampire doesn't want blood. Its supposed to be desired, not pushed away. It was too bad though. She had to drink it, everything had to be okay, especially with the marriage treaty going on. Shailene began to sip the red blood like she actually liked it, trying to focus her thoughts on something that wasn't what she was just thinking about.
XXXXX

User Image

{{OCC- XXX }}

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna had been about to ask her special book another question when she heard a whistle she was all to familiar with. The person it came from was someone she could talk to about anything though, even her past. Getting up from the spot she had been sitting at, she knew Aurora was calling her back to supper. Perhaps she could come back to the lake this evening, after all, it would allow her to be here after dark, and none of the servants would be able to deny her then. Perhaps after breakfast, after all, it would be closer to evening when she woke up again probably. Looking at her current attire, she supposed she should probably change before going to supper. Placing the hood of her cloak back on and securing it tightly, she walked back to the mansion and used the entrance that few seemed to be using, which was the front door.
As soon as she had entered the house, her cloak was taken away and a maid told her another outfit had been placed on her bed, and that she should change into it before seeing the brothers, as well as redo her makeup. This maid was bold, at least in Joanna's opinion, she was, especially since Joanna was sure the girl had been told about her punishments before. Taking in the mental note and seeing her cloak on the hanger, she ran up the stairs to her room and saw the outfit that the bold maid had told her about. The outfit was a little more floral for her taste, but at least it was conservative. Taking off her current choice of clothes, she changed into the knee length dress, then looked in the mirror. The maid had been right about her makeup. Her black lips were returning to their pale pink instead of staying the black she had put on earlier. At least her eyes didn't need much touch-up. Quickly redoing the parts that needed it, she heard a knock on the door as she was just about to open it. Taking a step back, she let the new guest come in. The scent wasn't one of a wolf after all. "Come in"
A maid came in and looked at Joanna. "I'm here to fix your hair." Joanna understood, and sat back down to let the maid work on her blond hair. A color the elders probably disapproved of in one of the older sisters of the Hisakata family. Joanna didn't really care. It had been a side effect of staying out in the sun as much as she did, and made her look, slightly more human, but still very much like a vampire at the same time, although very few ever saw this. Not even the elders had noticed it. Soon the maid had her hair in a braid and stepped back. "Thank you. You may go now." The maid curtsied and left. Joanna really wanted to talk to Aurora about the events so far, but knew she needed to eat with the others first. Getting up from the chair, she left her room and headed down the stairs. As she was going down, another maid was coming up with her supper. Joanna smiled and followed the maid to the table where her Aurora was at. Sitting by any of her sisters would have calmed her down enough to be more civil. She looked at Scott as he disregarded table manners. We're more alike then I thought She herself was lying her arms on the table, looking at the very rare steak on her plate. It was a small one and to the side a roll was placed to help soak up the juices left behind, and then some raspberries completed the dish. Only her sisters and the head cook of their household knew she loved Raspberries as far as she knew, which meant one of her sisters had probably helped make the meals. That was fine with her, but she ate it like it was another fruit, being very careful to restrain herself. The Shichiyou brothers were not about to find out one of her weaknesses.

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

((OOC: Sorry this took so long, life got really hectic recently sweatdrop
Hope this makes up for it.))

Dapper Member

Shu had turned his attention to Shailene when she verbally greeted them, and then the food came out. He raised one brow when he saw that it was Aurora who brought out their food. That girl really was too restless, and always involving herself with more things than she needed to. Yet, he only watched her amused. Did he hear her confirm that the food was not poisoned? Good. Shu watched her set his plate down in front of him, and then looked down at the blueberries that decor the meal. A soft smile did touch his lips as Aurora left him to stare down at the berries. Well, he didn't stare too long because by the time Aurora was done talking to everyone he had already finished stuffing his mouth with the berries. Since she put in the effort to tell them not to hold back, Shu was the first to take advantage of that. He leaned back and swallowed the berries down, and then pointed a finger over his plate towards Shailene. "For the ball that our family has put together without our permission- I am choosing Shailene as my partner." His lips suddenly curved into a charming smile before he turned to both his brothers, "So now you know who not to choose." It wasn't that he was excited about the ball, heck, he didn't even know Shailene. Yet, why did he choose her so suddenly? The girl hated wolves, and she would not talk as much- which made for a perfect date if he had no choice but to choose one. He planned on having himself slip through this ball without too much interaction, and Shailene seemed perfect for it.
User Image

Needless to say, Scott was less than pleased.

Even as Shailene tried to remain civil he merely ignored her rather hollow words, believing that she actually wanted the same thing: To eat and get out of this room as fast as one could. As he merely kept his eye ahead of him, his attention soon shifted to the woman who brought him his plate. Hearing her words he gave her a very wary gaze, clearly suspicious about her choice of words and even her intentions. However, as his eye caught other movement his gaze shifted to the Chef who had decided to poke his head out the door, merely nodding to the warrior as if to add the additional comfort before going back into the kitchen. Not a single word had been uttered, but Scott’s reaction merely changed, his once hostile eye merely going back to its calm, half-open state.
‘I suppose the old man knows his ingredients.’ He thought as he began to eat. Even before Aurora told them to be comfortable one could easily see his barracks manners. Picking up the first bit of meat he merely began to bite into it, tearing off a chunk of flesh and swallowing it swiftly as if it were his last meal, not giving a second thought about those who might watch him eat in such a ravenous manner. And as she stated that they should get comfortable (within reason) he merely swallowed what he had already started eating before chuckling softly. “I don’t think you’ve noticed, but I really could care less about being proper at a table.” He told Aurora rather flatly before starting to eat again, placing the bone of the first piece of meat aside before starting on his second.

However, as Shu spoke Scott’s jaw tightened and the familiar sound (Or unfamiliar in some cases) of a bone snapping clearly heard as he slowly looked to his brother, giving him a look that practically shouted: "Did you seriously have to bring that up while I’m eating?”

Turning back to his meal he merely chewed on the bone and meat, doing his best to separate it. After swallowing what meat he could separate he removed the snapped bone from his mouth, placing it back onto the plate. It seemed as though his brother wished to already put him on the spot. As he looked down to his plate, he spoke up.
“I suppose I have to attend this…Ball. He stated, his final word had a slight sting to it. Like a venom coated knife his voice dripped with displeasure at having to even say the word. “I haven’t a clue which one I 'choose', it is like choosing a bottle of poison to drink. And in truth, I don’t intend on staying at it longer than a few moments. I am sure we all would rather just not interact at such a pointless gathering.” He told his younger sibling. In truth he wished to say more, much more. However, to prevent a fight he merely held his tongue. Picking up another piece of meat, he merely took another bite. He had stated his thoughts and he had refused to choose someone for the moment. He knew he would be forced to choose eventually, but he did not believe now was the time. “Moving on.” He stated in a rather blunt tone, wondering if they would just move the conversation along without him (and quite possibly, away from the rather bitter subject) as he continued to eat his food.

After all, a bad conversation would ruin a good meal.

{(OoC: ...)}
User Image

User Image

Nathaniel was walking through the woods silently far from the home of those vile vampires. Unlike his brothers Nathaniel had refused to comply with this arrangement and had run off into the woods. He glanced up at the sky and judging by the sun he could tell it was way past noon/ He grinned knowing that he was more then a little late for showing up at the house they he was suppose to live in with those… things. Nathaniel stopped in his track his nose twitching with a familiar scent come up behind him. With a loud snarl Nathaniel turned around facing the man who was following him.

Nathaniel recognized this man it was one of the councils most powerful member and the only man who could possibly outmatch him. The thing that made this man so strong was the fact he was very old well into his three thousandth year. Nathaniel cast his gaze away from the man and focused on the ground at his feet. “I assume you’re here to make me go to that dreadful house aren’t you? Save your breathe I wont be going.” The man just directly across from him just laughed a low deep bellowing laugh. “What makes you think you have a choice in the matter boy? I’m not here to talk and you know that to be truth.” The man walked closer to Nathaniel staring down at him with the power only a dominate can manage. "You will go to that house you will partake in the ball your family is holding and you will marry one of the Hisakata sisters or I will rip one of your arms lean out of the socket.” Nathaniel snarled and turned his head away knowing he had been defeated. “Very well ill partake in this stupid ball but you mark my words once this ball of theirs is over I will find a way to escape that house and I will take my brothers with me.” The man simply laughed and took off as quickly as he arrived.

Nathaniel glared turning south in the direction the house he was to live in was located. After a good twenty minute run Nathaniel was standing at the front step of the mansion. Nathaniel didn’t even bother to knock he just pushed the door open walking right in. As he walked in his nose wrinkled with the smell of decay that was overwhelming in the house. Giving his nose a moment to adjust he was able to find where all his brothers were. “What luck they are all in one area with those leech’s, I think its time to say hello.” Nathaniel grinned and walked into the dining hall where they were all seated. He caught the end of the conversation between Shu and Scott. The mentioned of the ball made him angry but for now he just cast it out of his mind. He swiftly walked over to the empty chair between Shu and Scott and plopped himself down. He looked over at his second brother and laughed. “I see your just as much of a messy eater as ever Scott I would offer you a napkin but it seems that you may need a towel.” Nathaniel grinned knowing that his brother wouldn’t mind his mild teasing.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora turned her head and smiled widely as she saw that both Shailene and Joanna enter the room. She nodded gently and slightly raised her glass to them as a welcome and went back to facing the table. She saw the way the Scott was tearing into the food and she could help but laugh. Though she hardly ever laughed purely because something funny this was one of those times. He had managed to get food all over his face and he looked rather funny. She turned her attention however to the conversation he was having with Shu. When he heard him mention a ball her eyes went wide and she dropped her glass of blood. ‘A ball? They are throwing a ball? That’s why Shu wanted to talk to Shailene?’Aurora was admittedly mad but she made sure not to let her anger show. Aurora sighed staring down at the shattered glass on the floor and the blood slowly flowing down the lines in the floor. Aurora took a deep breathe and lifted her head to stare at Shu and she chuckled softly. “You can’t just demand that your going to the dance with my sister you have to actually ask her if she wants to go with you. How do you even know she want’s to go to the dance with you?” Aurora slightly gripped the table as she looked over at him keeping herself calm. Suddenly Aurora’s head snapped to the entry way. Her eye narrowed a bit as she could smell the overwhelming scent of the eldest brother Nathaniel. She watched as he walked in and sat herself down between Scott and Shu completely ignoring everyone but his brothers. Aurora watched as the maids started to clean up the mess she had maid. “Sorry about that I guess I’m just a bit clumsy is all.” Sure turned her attention back to the boys at the back of the room. “Nathaniel good of you to join us your only about what an hour late? But thanks for showing up none the less.” Aurora grinned inwardly at her smart a** remark and went back to drinking her new glass of blood.

Quote:
Mr Ayato

User Image

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness. Farewell to Heaven, my friend...

As Arabella awaited a response from Ryuu there ever so small silence was interrupted by the noise of her sisters and his brothers entering the room. It seemed all they were missing was the eldest. From the corner of her eyes she stared at Scott as he stared at her. She was taking in every detail of him. Sure he kind might not of liked her interest of werewolves, but it did prove to an advantage for them. Arabella had been on the battle field, killing a few werewolves. Usually though kills were more, planned. If she wasn't killing she was being told to help plan attacks. Knowing some information on her 'enemy' helped them and her eye for detail came in handy. But now it seemed that would not be needed if everything worked out. But so far it seemed like that would not be possible with how everyone felt about each other.

Moving her attention swiftly from Scott to Aurora as she exited the kitchen carrying everyone's food. Arabella gave a gentle nod of her head in thanks to her sister as the wine with blood was placed in front of her. The sweet aroma of it drifted to her nose calming her ever so softly, a light smile tugged at the corner of her lips but remained hidden. Reaching out delicately she picked up the glass sipping it slowly savoring the delicious taste as it slid down her throat quenching her thirst and the beast within. She idly listened to the conversations being said around the table, she was normally not one to interrupted or butt in if there was no need for it. Though Shu's comment caught her attention. So that's why he wanted to know where Shailene was. A ball...how interesting.

The elder's might of had good intentions but they were going about it all the wrong way. To have each family do something so, out there first time getting here. Well you could say they must of been stupid in the nicest terms she could think of. Closing her eyes as a whisper of sigh escaped her lips. Surely this mention of a ball would cause a ruckus. And sure enough it already did. Scott had commented with his disagreement towards it. She wondered how her sisters would react and the other two brothers. And on that mention of brothers the eldest finally arrived. Hearing the creak of the door and then the voice of Nathaniel Arabella did not open her eyes.

She understood his actions to ignore her and her sisters. He was the one who did not want to be here, that was proven when he did not show up. More than likely having to be forced. As the silence started to engulf them once more it was quickly washed away by Aurora's voice. How her sister had a way with words....Aurora must you antagonize them so, dear sister. Can you not see there much like us in this situation. She thought to herself quietly, to all she was just something in the background and that's how she usually liked it, for when or if she had to speak it got her attention at the fact 'she' had spoke.

Slowly opening her eyes they shifted to the brothers, Nathaniel, Scott, Shu and Ryuu. Sliding her gaze to her sisters next. Aurora, Joanna, her self and Shailene. Each so different and yet so a like. Finally before another word could be given in a bad remark towards what her sister had just said Arabella gave a small wave of her fingers only enough for the maid to see as she walked over to Arabella. Whispering something softly to the maid before she walked off to the kitchen. Not to much longer the maid returned setting down a plate of food for Nathaniel. Arabella knew respect but she sometimes had to speak to stop her sister's from saying something most unneeded. Her smooth and alluring tone broke through as it drifted through the room as her Ruby red eyes landed on Aurora.
"Sister, I am thankful for you wonderful greeting to our guest, but is it not a time to eat. Not a time to start one of your....games.They are better suited for another time don't you think." Of course when she spoke to her sister she meant no disrespect. Though before a word could also be given against her sister when Arabella intervened. Snapping her attention to the brothers her gaze seeming to intensified ever so. "Do you lovely gentlemen not agree? And would not formal introductions be most acceptable as well from all of us it is why were brought here is it not...." When Arabella had finally said what she believed needed to be said she picked up the glass once more and began to sip it nonchalantly.

...Come to me, bury your sorrow. Temptation awaits the condemned.

((O.O.C: Sorry for such a long post, I got carried away.))

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna looked around and heard the conversation about the ball. So that's what the brothers seemed more tense about then they were. She wouldn't want to pick one of the brothers either if she had to as well. She probably started a conversation with Aurora about it if she had more fashion sense or if she really cared about the subject, but even the balls were held at home, she only attended them because she was forced to. She would have been outside or in the library reading a book if she could have, however, she was forced to dance with men who praised her on her magic talent to much, which bored her now. It was either that, or they would talk about her fashion sense being very unique, which was also a bore. She would rather talk about hunting, an over night stay in the woods, or if they knew magic, what kind of spells they knew. Of course, very few knew magic, and very few probably ever would. This had been the thing holding her back in finding a suitor, which she was sure disappointed the elders, but she was going to marry someone she would give her undead life for. There was a man somewhere who could make her go crazy and yet make her happy at the same time.
As her thoughts were progressing away from thoughts of what the brothers were conversing about, she smiled at Arabella's comment. She was probably the wisest at the moment, since she had made the first comment towards progressing from having to stay at the table. Joanna knew she would stay for that. After that, she wasn't sure. There was a small, abandoned cabin by the lake she could go to and think in. Perhaps even do something rare, like sleep again, either that, or finish her conversation with her book teacher. "I quite agree with my sister. Besides, the sooner we get done with the formalities, the sooner those of us who want to leave, can." Joanna probably would have said that they all could leave, but she knew Arabella probably wouldn't. The girl had an interest in them, and Joanna knew it, but she wasn't going to tell anyone until Arabella was ready to tell someone herself. Joanna looked at Aurora, then Shailene. "What do you two say?" Joanna knew that her sisters would know who she was talking to, as for the brothers, the could be confused at the question and not show it, or just be quiet until introductions.

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

((OOC: You're good Techi, and if you want it so no one knows that Arabella likes werewolves, I can change my post.))

Dapper Member

Shu had chuckled lightly at his older brother, Scott, when he commented on the subject of the ball which Shu had brought up so suddenly. Shu would have moved on from the subject, but the shattering of the glass caught his attention first. He looked over to see Aurora had let her glass cup slip form her grasp, and the smell of blood filled the air. Shu's lips thinned somewhat at Aurora as she looked down at her own mess. Her taking in a deep breath was obvious to anyone at the table. He wasn't sure if she did that because she had broke the glass cup or what, really. He also didn't know Aurora's motive for saying what she said next either- mainly because he never liked studying a person for too long. Shu's lips curved up slightly into a sly smile, "It really doesn't matter if Shailene agrees to go or not." He didn't care to explain himself too much. It would be best if she didn't go, period. However, he knew none of them could escape this event. Was Aurora seriously serious about what she just said? Shu found it funny, and he would lean back into his chair some more as he decided not to talk about it anymore. His attention now shifted to his oldest brother who finally arrived. He gave a nod to him as Nathaniel sat down between himself and Scott. Shu popped the last of the blue berries into his mouth while the sisters began speaking. Shu was enjoying his berries, but took a glance at Arabella as she spoke up to keep the peace right after Aurora's greeting to Nathaniel. It would appear that Arabella was the more level-headed sister. She had handled the situation with such grace in her mere speaking that Shu actually had to respect her for it. Then Joanna added on, and Shu was already getting bored with the direction the dinner was heading. He wasn't hungry, but decided that actually eating the food prepared for him would help keep him busy. Shu started to cut into his meat. Opposite of Scott, Shu actually ate his food rather properly- unless of course, he was eating berries.
User Image

As Scott sat at the table he silently continued to eat, not really caring how messy he ate. After all, he would wash up later. Wiping his mouth with the small napkin that had been provided with the silverware he chuckled at his brother. “True, it never does help. Nor does it really matter in the barracks. Eat fast, drink fast, and go to battle with fangs bared.” He told him with a smirk. “And I am glad to see you don’t require one. Then again, your fire spell backfiring was just too funny.” He teased with a smirk, remembering a time long ago where his eldest brother had failed at ‘demonstrating’ a fire spell to him when he was still learning. And although his brother was older, Scott had surpassed him in his spell casting long ago. “I see they finally caught you too, huh? Send another Alpha after you?” He asked him as he took another bite, completely ignoring the vampires at that moment due to the fact that his eldest (and favorite) brother had joined them.

However, as Aurora spoke he gave a sigh.
“You’ll learn to deal with it soon enough, brother. It’s like a moth. They’re as annoying as flies, just easier to deal with.” He told him, making another stab at Aurora due to her trying to be a smart a** without provocation. However, as the red head that seemed to draw his eye earlier spoke he turned his gaze to her. Her words were soft, well spoken…And it rubbed him the wrong way. And as she turned her attention his uncovered eye focused in on her gaze, noticing that very slight change in her gaze. As she stated her words he merely let out a short, strong breath from his nostrils, a habit his brother would realize rather easily. He was agreeing with her, agreeing with the thought of merely eating and getting the so-called formal greetings out of the way. It saved them all the trouble of dealing with each other for much longer than need be. Turning his gaze to the only one that seemed to have a level enough head to openly suggest such a thing he spoke. “I suppose you are right.” He admitted. “If we must tolerate the same living quarters for this most likely temporary living conditions, then at least a first name will do. I suppose I could call you leech and you could call me mutt. However, that wouldn’t get either of us anywhere.” He told them rather bluntly. “Out of you four, I know three of your names: Aurora, Shailene, and Joanna.” He told them rather truthfully, his eye looking over to Joanna and staring into her eye. “And only one of you I’ve fought…” He stated, smiling ever so slightly as he looked into her eyes. She was one of the few who had ever really harmed him before. Three scars on his body were caused from her and he had been itching to get within striking distance of her again due to that very fact. Out of all the blood suckers he had fought, she was the only one he had met to keep toe-to-toe with him when he pulled out his magic. That alone had earned her a few points, making her presence far more tolerable than her older sister. His older brother (and Joanna) would both recognize the look on his face. For his older brother, it was an expression that showed he was ready for battle, a look of budding joy. To her, it was an expression he had shown when they were fighting, a look that had reared its head moments after she wounded him. It was a look that he knew he was close to a promising opponent, that he had that chance to have a good fight.

And after a short moment of staring into her eyes his smile began to fade before he looked back to the red-haired female. He could not attack Joanna at this moment, despite how much he wished. And out of all of them here, she was the only one that had earned a shred of respect. However, for now he would focus more on the matter at hand: Introductions.
“I’m One-Eye. But call me Scott, if you want to.” He told her, using his real name for the first time in years. “And how about you all introduce yourselves?” He asked her, wondering what her and the other female’s names were. After all, he had never seen or heard of the other two sisters. For him, it would be rather interesting to see what these other two were really like.

{(OoC: It's fine. A nice, long post is good to read.)}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces