Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

As she began to speak, Scott merely smirked. Her tone didn’t assure him that he was welcomed, but it did amuse him to say the least. To him, it sounded cocky. However, as she continued to continue to respond to his words he merely remained silent, taking the tray with one hand before walking into the room and placing it upon the bed. Walking back to the door, he merely stared into one of her eyes with his own. As she stated that there was no intention of a long conversation he merely made a ‘shooing’ motion with one hand. “Then go. It is obvious that you don’t want to bother with me. Say not another word and go. If we’re both lucky, we can find a way to end this crazy idea our so-called superiors had and get back to our lives.” He told her before stepping back and shutting the door before she could say anything else.

Indeed, he wasn’t one to make friends. However, he wasn’t trying to.

As he walked back to the bed he sighed as he began to look around the room, making sure to find any magical artifact that would allow someone to see or hear into his room. And as he found nothing (after going through the room rather thoroughly) he growled and sat down on the bed with his tray of food, sniffing it to tell what it was.
‘I see. They heavily spiced the meets…From the scents on it they brought an old friend here to handle my meals. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the so-called servants here was my old chef.’ He thought, turning his gaze to the old cup. For his meal, they had gone out of their way and avoided a glass, giving him an old style wooden cup just to make sure he seemed more ‘at home’. Starting to eat what she had brought, he stopped about midway and sighed before he began to scoot back to the middle of the bed before, crossed his legs, placed the tray in front of him and grabbed one of his old tomes that lied near him on the bed. Placing it neatly into his lap as he began to read, eat and wash down the meal with some of the wine.

However, as he sat there to read he opened up to the page he had left off on and froze as he saw a letter where his book mark rested. It was explaining about the ball.
‘I have too…You have got to be kidding me!’ He thought to himself as he let off a low growl. Crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it across the room he snarled at it before looking back to his book. “First you take me from a battlefield and now you want me to dress up and dance? You elders better be happy your lives are going to be short, because I might just end them.” He muttered angrily to himself. He was angry, nay, furious that they had decided to even make him attend a ball of all things. But they even expected him to ask one of the females to it? It was not only insulting, it was degrading! ‘It is asking would I rather be poisoned or stabbed? I don’t know, they all sound unpleasant.’ He thought to himself as he reached for a small vial on his belt. Removing it from its spot he popped the cork and poured the contents into the wine before starting to drink it once more. He had made a rather potent antidote over his few years alive. Just in case they did try to poison him, he figured he should have something on hand to combat it.

And as he finished his cup he sighed and tossed it aside, not caring where it landed for now.
‘Now I have to figure out how to get out of this…Or at least survive the night.’ He thought as he began to lie back on the bed and stare at the ceiling. ‘This can’t be easy on my older brother. It must be rather rough.’ He thought to himself before chuckling. ‘I suppose it makes sense…I have it rough, but they roped him in to make me feel better about it. I didn’t have anything to lose.’ He thought as he lied there, merely thinking over how he should handle the situation.

{(OoC: She might be, but all it is doing is amusing Scott...And now he's just ticked at the Elders for the event. His thoughts: If I try not to get involved, maybe I will go alone and sneak out the back?)}

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness. Farewell to Heaven, my friend...

Arabella had gotten closer to the smells of the others and moved every time they moved but it seemed her sisters were adventuring outside. She would of followed but she had just been there. Perhaps she'd join them later. Stopping to stare out a window she caught sight of Shailene heading to the garden. A smile appeared at the sight of her sister, she was the youngest and still had much to learn. Arabella felt a bit sad that her freedom was being taken away at such a young age but, she'd help her sister anyway she could. Turning away from the window as her sister disappeared Arabella began walking once more her steps softly clicking as she walked still eating her apple.

Coming back downstairs Arabella caught another scent it was a werewolf. Who was it this time? The scent seemed to be heading towards the dining hall where she had left her roses. Maybe she'd go great him. She hoped when he saw roses he'd like them, she hoped all of them would. They were ones she had planted personally.

Seeing the doors to the kitchen and dining hall up a head Arabella was about to enter the kitchen first before the sight of Ryuu stopped her. Her ruby red gaze intensified as she took in the features of Ryuu, her long blood red hair swayed as she had come to a halt. She had made sure the only sounds to be heard was her graceful footsteps. Though him being a werewolf she guessed he must of smelt her at some point. Bringing her apple up to her mouth a small crunch was heard as her sharp teeth bit into it, her gaze or stature never wavering as she stared at him chewing her apple delicately and slowly. He was...Ryuu she believed. The youngest of the four brothers. Arabella questioned if he was like them hateful of her kind. Once she was done swallowing the bit of apple her smooth and silky voice echoed in the halls breaking the tension ever so slightly in the hall.
"Hello, it's a honor to have you here. My name is Arabella....you are Ryuu correct?" She questioned stepping closer to him, though the last second as she came almost face to face with him Arabella passed him to throw the apple core in the garbage that was around the corner through the kitchen door before looking back at him straightening out her skirt that showed of her long slender legs. "I apologize for someone not being here sooner to greet you. I hope my presence will suffice, my other sister's are busy tending to your brothers I believe." She glanced him over he didn't seem all that scary.

Though the sound of a bang from upstairs caught her attention as her gaze snapped to the roof. She let out a whisper of a sigh.
"It seems someone feels the need to break our home..." She spoke this almost a hint of tiredness, looking back to Ryuu she spoke again. "If you wish you can accompany me to who has made the noise. After I will be more than happy to get you some food till supper." She stopped before continuing speaking more to herself about the one who made the bang. "I understand all your frustrations but, there is no need to damage the home of us all for now." The way she said this might of sounded rude but to her it was just fact. She began to walk before stopping with her hands folded in front if her as Arabella turned to stare at Ryuu to see if he would follow or not.

...Come to me, bury your sorrow. Temptation awaits the condemned.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Myxxxxx Soft xxxxx Femininexxxxx - xxxxxLooking xxxxxAura xxxxx
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora stood there with a soft smirk as Shu stood there staring at the basket of berries she had given him. When she saw the faint blush flash across his face her grin grew wider. As he held the basket she saw him looking at it with a faint smile as he finally seemed to relax a little bit. When he said he hoped that it wasn’t filled with poison she couldn’t help but laugh. “Why do you always think everything I hand you is poisoned?” She walked closer to him smiling as the faint redness was still apparent on his cheeks. “You have nothing to worry about your to much fun for me to want to hurt you.” Aurora chuckled softly and gently twirled the parasol she was holding. Remembering something she had forgotten to tell him she stopped and turned her attention back to him. “Oh yes I had almost forgot there is a letter you are suppose to read.” Aurora reached into the pocket of her cloths and pulled out a small envelope and held it out to him. “This arrived from your parents before you came here I was suppose to leave it on your tray but it seems like I have forgotten to do so. There was similar ones for your brothers but I have no idea what they contain.” Though Aurora was curious as to what the letters contained she wasn’t going to read the letters.

If xxxxxyouxxxxx look at mexxxxx Once....
You'll xxxxxNeverxxxxx avertxxxxx your xxxxxeyesxxxxx Again

User Image

Wealthy Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu mumbled a remark with his mouth full when she laughed and asked why he thought everything she handed him had poison. "Because you are poison yourself..." If he was foolish enough to have even a taste of her, he was sure he'd be doomed. And when she walked closer to him to assure that she would not harm him, he mumbled again, "I wonder about that." He swallowed the berries he had in his mouth, and then looked over to the letter curiously. "My parents?" Shu accepted the letter from Aurora and opened it up to start reading its contents. His hand that held the paper slightly shook. When he was finished with reading the letter he crumbled it. Shu looked up from the balled paper to Aurora, "Hey, out of your sisters, who talks the least?" He knew it wasn't Aurora for sure.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora watched him curiously as he spoke when he mentioned that Aurora herself was poison she found herself frowning. She wasn’t a horrible person she knew that, at least she wanted to believe she wasn’t. She sighed softly ducking her face behind the parasol as to not let her eyes betray her. Though she had once fought against all of these boy it hurt her so much to be thought of as a horrible person even if it was by the wolves. She could hear the paper in his hands rattling as he read it and heard him discard it. At his next questions she was forced to look up at him. She hoped that her eyes didn’t show the sadness hidden inside them as she answered her question. “If you mean the one who would talk less to you or your brothers would be my youngest sister Shailene. The reason being is because she refuses to get close enough to a wolf to even speak to them. She hates them very much, as for my other sisters. Arabella is fascinated by your kind and would most likely be wanting to know quite a bit about you. My last sister is Joanna me and her are very close, She’s a very sweet girl and you might get along well with her but she can be a bit snippy at times if you don’t treat her with enough respect.” Aurora looked stared at him wondering why he wanted to know so much about his sisters but he knew there wasn’t much he could do to hurt them so she wasn’t so worried. “What was in the letter that has upset you so much? And why are you so curious about my sisters? I wont pry into your privacy but if there is something I can help with let me know.” Aurora had always loved to be cocky but by now she was so side tracked with her own feelings to be play games. Normally she would just go and talk to Joanna but now wasn’t the time and this was the sort of situation she shouldn’t bother her sister with.

User Image

OCC: poor sad Aurora sad
Quote:
Mr Ayato

Wealthy Genius

Shu stuffed the balled up letter into his side pocket and replied, "You'll be lucky enough to hear about this when the time is right...for you, that is." He huffed a breath slightly as if reluctant to move on to the next thing he needed to do. He was oblivious to why she suddenly looked somewhat sad. He could feel the atmosphere around her changing, but he asked, "Can you take me to your sister, Shailene?" Shu had stopped eating the berries, mostly because now he looked somewhat serious.

[[ There-there *pats Aurora's head* >.< ]]

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna clenched her fists at her side when Scott had closed the door right after shooing her. She was no servant, nor had she acted like one. She had just tried to be a good hostess to help her sister. At least the smell of the roses Arabella had brought it was starting to fill the mansion. Letting her eyes go a few shades darker, Joanna walked back to her room and changed into one of her usual outfits. As soon as she had the outfit on that most elders would probably disapprove her of, she grabbed her special book and placed it in her leather bag. Placing the bag so that it would hang from her left shoulder and land on her right thigh, she left her room and headed down the stairs to grab her cloak. She needed to blow off steam, and she wasn't in the mood to be civil anymore.
As soon as she had grabbed her cloak, she put it on and told a servant she was going outside. They started to speak about the dangers of that for her kind, but she just put up a hand. "I know well of the dangers, but I'm going crazy in here and I need to leave for a while. If any of my sisters ask, you know where I'm at." She put on the hood of the cloak and left the mansion and it felt like a relief. Outside did not remind her of duty or responsibility, it just told her of a true peace. There was very few creatures that had a complex structure of society, or if they had society, it had very few positions. Walking into the forested area of the mansion, she felt more at ease. Even if the trees covered her enemies, she would still be able to smell them.
Leaning on a tree, she watched as animals came and went, not sure what to make of this undead intruder. Some acted like she was just another part of the tree and climbed up her to the top. Others saw she could still move and ran away, but then there were the ones that didn't know what to think of her, so they would just watch until another pressing matter for their kind came to mind. It was enjoyable to watch, but also led to something Joanna hadn't done in a very long time. She closed her eyes and dreamed, but her true sense of sound and smell never left.

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora looked up at him confused for a moment, ‘When the moment is right for me? What the hell is he talking about.’ At his next question she grew wide eyed and suddenly angry, “My sister? You want me to take you to my sister? No I wont do that you can do figure out what one she is on your own!” With the sudden surge of anger running through her she tossed the parasol in his direction making sure it didn’t hit him just merely took him by surprise. She winced slightly as the sun stung at her skin and she huffed walking quickly back into the house. She stood inside growling a bit, to be honest she wasn’t quite sure why she was so angry but right now she didn’t care. Aurora took a deep breathe and decided to go do something to go take her mind off of it. Sniffing the air she could tell that both of the eldest brother were in their rooms. She would just go bother Kaino but she could tell that he had just changed back into his human form and she didn’t like to deal with him like that. So her only other choice was to go bother Scott, he was rather amusing to bother. On the way to Scotts room she was stopped by one of the servants, “Miss Aurora I was only suppose to tell you if you had asked but we felt the need to tell you. Miss Joanna has taken off to the woods again it appears something about Mr. Scott has upset her.” Aurora glared softly and mumbled a thank you as she walked off down the street. ‘Well now all the more reason to go and bother Scott no one pisses my sisters off. Well except for me that is.’ With a soft grin Aurora knocked on the door and without bothering to wait for Scott she walked right in but just stayed leaning against the door. As she stood there is saw the cup he had tossed onto the floor. “Well I see that you have made yourself right at home haven’t you you’re here half and hour and you already piss my sister off and start making messes? Your quite the charmer aren’t you Scott.” She chuckled softly to herself knowing how easily she got on Scotts nerves.

User Image

OCC: parsol in the face! XD lol jk off to harass someone else!

Quote:
ScottRansom21
Mr Ayato
Ryuu Light Shichiyou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ryuu followed the scent of the flowers, he caught the smell of the Vampire near by. He slowly turned locking eyes with Arabella . Her long blood red hair seem to catch his eyes as well.

Ryuu stood there slipping his hands in his pockets, staring directly at the women . He nods "Yes, I’m honored to meet you as well ." Already knowing the blood suckers name.

As the blood sucker suddenly stepped closer, walking past him. Ryuu took another glance at her motioning his body as she passed him . For her to be a enemy of the

family, she’s quite beautiful but I cant let my guard down. He shakes his head "I’m surprised that my brothers actually endured you ladies this long." A slight smile appears on his face. Scott getting along with a blood sucker? I'd like to see that.

His ears twitched a bit, hearing the loud bang. Guess I spoke to soon. Focusing his attention back to the women. Ryuu nods without saying much words, carefully

watching Arabella as if he’s waiting for her to make a move. "Going towards the noise wouldn’t be a wise idea but supper sounds delightful."

He notices the women’s moment and motions his arm outwards. "After you."
User Image

As Aurora entered the room he made not a sound, merely listening to her words as she spoke. ‘Just great.’ He thought to himself as he sat up on the bed, chuckling lightly at her words as he gave a slight grin. “Indeed. And you must feel so proud of yourself. It hasn’t even been half an hour since I arrived and you were most likely ditched by my brother and you came over to see me. I should feel so special.” He mocked, knowing just what she might be trying to do. “Either way, I am hoping this is merely temporary…Despite evidence that suggests otherwise.” He told her rather flatly as he stared into her right eye with his own. “Because just like you, I’m not too thrilled to share this place with you either.” He told her in a rather blunt tone.

However, as he remembered his earlier dilemma he merely glanced over to his open book and growled at it, not caring as she saw his rather odd behavior. Grumbling to himself he looked back at Aurora and stared into her eye with his own.
“So do you require something? Or is this some mission that hopes to merely anger me?” He asked her as he stood up, staring into her eyes as he slowly leaned his head to the left, then the right (Each one producing an audible crack as he did so). “Because if it is the latter, just leave. Your sister made it clear that she didn’t want conversation and truth be told, I don’t think you and I have much to say. Just know my good eye is watching all of you closely.” He told her in a rather blunt tone. On some level, he was curious as to how she might react. On the other hand, he didn’t trust this walking corpse as far as he could throw her.

{(OoC: I apologize for the short post.)}

Wealthy Genius

Shu stepped to the side to dodge the parasol from hitting him, even though it looked like it would have never made it to his face anyways. He watched Aurora leave him with storm clouds brewing over her head. "What's her problem?" Shu raised one brow. Had he said something wrong? He kneaded the back of his neck confused about her sudden surge of anger. "Female vampires are scary and hard to predict...their moods, that is," he sighed at the thought of it. Honestly, Shu never paid attention to names and what-nots, so trying to find this Shailene would be sort of hard for him. He could possibly bump into the wrong female and waste more time. "Damn it, why couldn't Aurora just take me to her?" Shu took the basket of the different berries along with him back into the mansion. Upon entering back into the mansion and towards the stairs up, he paused and noticed Ryuu and a female. The lady had long, crimson-red hair and a pair of eyes that far outshines rubies. Shu lifted his free hand up with his palm facing upwards, and his index finger pointed out towards her, "Shailene?" He was just checking to see if she was Shailene or not.

[[ Awe, too bad Aurora would miss out on the message =P ]]

TechiNerd_21

II BloodShed II

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora glared at him her eyes flashing a bright red as he said that she had been ditched by Shu she held back a growl and straightened up. She leaned against the wall and folded her arms, “Yes well I agree with you on one thing no one is happy about this arrangement but unlike you id rather make the best out of it as I can.” She watched as Scott turned his head to stare at the book that was laying open and then growled. She grinned slightly as Scott asked her what she wanted and cracked him next in what she assumed was an attempt to scare her. Aurora walked closer to Scott and smirked, “Well your right I came here to bother you since you had pissed my sister off so much but now I’m wondering why is it you and your brothers are all acting so strange.” She turned her head back in the direction of the open book, “What is it about that book that’s making you so angry hmm?” She looked around the room and noticed a piece of crumpled up paper that looked similar to what she had given Shu. She walked over to the paper and picked it up rolling it between her fingers without opening it. “My my I wonder what this might be, could this be what is making you so angry my little one eyed friend?” Aurora stood there smirking wondering how Scott might react to the light taunting. He did seem a bit on edge about something and she was very curious to see if she had discovered the cause of it.

User Image

Occ: lol tis ok Scott no worries XD and just you wait Ayato i will get get revenge! XD lol besides i gotta share my smartass ways with others to but dont worry your still my favorite! haha

Quote:
ScottRansom21
User Image

Needless to say, he had hit the nail on the head.

As her eyes flashed a brighter shade of crimson a smile seemed to be tugging at the corner of his mouth, almost as if he nearly smirked at her anger.
‘Well, I suppose that is a good sign.’ He thought to himself. However, as she stated that she would rather make the best out of this situation he gave two soft, drawn out chuckles. In a sense, it was a mock in and of itself. Sniffing the air twice he was almost sure of exactly who this individual was right off the bat. “The best out of what you have? You're the eldest of the Hisakata name, correct?” He asked as he looked into her eyes with a rather amused look on his face. “The Eldest and unmarried…Now why is that? Why would a non-combatant who couldn’t even find someone to marry…Be put in this position?” He told her, showing that her comments were not really getting under his skin. In truth, she was merely fueling the flame. As she walked closer, he spoke up once more. “Punishment…Or pity perhaps? I could understand if the males acted like Shu around you.” He asked her, giving another soft chuckle as he watched her merely smile. However, her very next statement caused his smile to slowly begin to fade.

“Well your right I came here to bother you since you had pissed my sister off so much but now I’m wondering why is it you and your brothers are all acting so strange.”

And as he watched her eyes he slowly began to grin again as she turned her attention to his book. “Simple: A complex mechanic for preparing that spell.” He lied, staring her down with no difficulty. On the page was a special fire trap ritual. Something that was easy to activate, but hard to prepare. However, as her attention shifted to the paper he merely remained silent as she began to speak once more. Her tone almost sounded…as if she were trying to mock him further. “Quite possibly my little mosquito, so why don’t you buzz off with your newfound treasure?” He asked her as he looked away from her and picked up his spell book and placed it into his lap. “After all, I have read these books numerous times. I am sure I could enjoy the company of this old book far more than I could enjoy yours. You’re personality is just that shallow.” He told her, making that one last statement. “It would explain why Shu did not bother to speak with you long.” He added, wondering just how deep under his skin he could get. ‘Vampires…Corpses with a lot of bark, but no bite at all.’ He thought to himself.

To him, this had merely become far too humorous. She had come because he had angered her sister and immediately had begun to attempt to get under his skin. Not only had she failed to really get under it, but he was starting to sniff out and attack multiple subjects that he was sure would get her riled up. Attacking her personal life by targeting that she had been unmarried, attacking the fact that Shu left her high and dry (and implied that other men did the same) and now he even attacked her personality, stating that there was not enough to her to keep his attention (Comparing a book he had read numerous times to her and considering it more fulfilling to read than to speak with her). And as he seemed to finally be getting to the more complicated part of the spell his smile slowly began to form once more as he waited to hear her response. And as he waited, only a single thought passed through his head.

'Your move, Leech.'

{(OoC: Smart a** ways, dear? Let us see how long she lasts with our "one-eyed friend". Your talking will get you nowhere with a Warrior like him. xP)}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games