User ImageUser Image
dyonnaluvxxSO MUCH TO SAY , I FORGET TO START
dyonnaluvscoding`THERE GOES A DAY , FADING *AS IT ▪▪ ⊱ *◟PASSES
dyonnaluvxxx⇣ 》▪▪ Forget the grey»
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
dyx
⋮▫ LET IT FALL APART ♔↓ IT'S OKAY * ..`
dyonnaluvscoding▪▪ ILIKEYOUINGLASSES

Milo borderline pushed the warm cup of coffee into the kid's hands, desperately clinging onto this small amount of direction. This was the issue he had with small talk and casual social gatherings. As a scientist, he lived his life as though it was a flow chart. One action always lead to another, pre-planned, action. There were simply too many variables introduced when other human beings were added to the equation. He shuffled off into the kitchen, pouring himself a new mug of coffee, being careful not to drip any onto the counters that were already covered in various baking ingredients from this morning's pancakes.

He made his way back out to the hallway, taking a long sip from his cup as he debated where to go next in this conversation. The boy had mentioned working for the paper. That was nice. A teenager with a job. Unlike his son. He could ask him questions about the paper. That would be a perfectly socially acceptable course of action.

... but that could lead to Will returning the favor and asking Milo about his job... Which was nonexistent.

In his head, the conversation went something like this: "Oh, yeah. I work at the paper. It's pretty neat. What do you do? Sit on your a** all day and cry softly into a pillowcase? Yeah, I thought so. You look like that type."

Milo's conscience was a little hard on him. But seriously. What did he say now? "I'm a stay-at-home dad with twelve years of secondary education and an intimate working knowledge of the inner mechanisms of evolution and the stuff that has shaped the entire natural world as we know it... but now I mostly spend my time perfecting the grilled cheese sandwich. I'm making some real progress in that area of my research."

He heard a small discussion between his wife and Kara's parents regarding drug use and he cringed inwardly. Milo had always been the type to play everything very close to the vest. He never revealed more about himself and his family than he had to... So living in a large, densely populated city worked very well for him because, well, no one cared. He could count on one hand the number of people he had brought up Danny's drug problem with and three of them were lawyers or police officers.Milo knew how these small town folk operated. His beautiful wife had been an urban-dweller her entire life. She did now know the exact way that these people were hanging onto her every word. And while, yes, they would be the first to be on the doorstep with casseroles upon hearing of the families' plight, they would also be the subject of the multitude of whisperings between the pews at church on Sunday.

Small town life was charming and helpful... but it came with a price.

They would now be known as the weird family with the unemployed dad and the drug addict son intent on corrupting their daughters... Which, while not untrue, wasn't exactly flattering. He saw Kara breeze past him out the front door, his eyebrows raised a bit. After the door slammed a bit forcefully behind her, he waited a minute, the sound ringing through the open-air foyer. To the closed door, he raised his empty hand in a wave. "Goodbye. It was a pleasure meeting you."

He vaguely heard his wife chastising his children from the hallway where, no doubt, they had gotten into some type of scuffle or another. Siblings bickered. Nothing too surprising. However, Dru always took it so personally when her children did not get along. As if they did it to hurt her. Milo perferred to look at it from a Darwinian perspective. He turned over his shoulder, looking at them with a kind of benign indifference. "Relax, darling. One of them will get their asses naturally selected one of these days if they keep it up. It's all in the beautiful way that this world works. The herd will cull itself."

Father of the year, right here.

Synthia came down the stairs, a flurry of activity still in her pajamas. Noting her instant flame to her cheeks and sheepish demeanor as she crept back up the stairs, Milo smirked a little bit. "Good morning. Apparently, we're having a party today. At 8:00 AM. Isn't that something?"He sighed a bit and turned back to Will, taking another sip from his cup. "So. You work at the paper? What's that like?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      The brunette looked up from cutting the different assortment of fruits to make the fruit salad as her mother had directed. She was becoming a perfectionist even with just cutting up some fruit, making sure that it was all the same sizes and there wasn't any spots of rotting fruit or any pieces that looked unpleasing. Her blue eyes caught sight of the new people greeting them to the neighborhood. So that actually does happen? It's not just something that happens in books and movies? That's pretty interesting. What would happen if all the neighbors greeted someone in the city. Those poor people would be so bombarded. Here there are less people to greet, but still a little shocking.

When her mother introduced them Cori gave a small wave with the hand not holding the knife. After watching them all for a little bit longer her blue eyes dropped back down to focus on the fruit. Then went to put the bowl of the mixed fruit in the fridge to settle for a few minutes before they would start eating it along with the rest of breakfast.

Once everyone was arriving her mother asked her about getting more chairs. Before she could make it out to the garage her brother grabbed her into a headlock and started rubbing her head roughly and making a huge mess of her hair. "Daniel!" She cried out, struggling to get out of his grasp. She knew it wouldn't be easy to get out of it. So she started to pinch his side. Their mother then came to start yelling at them. Sure she could start the whole childish answer of 'he started it!' but decided to just stay quiet and see what their mother would say about it. Listening to her mother seemed like she was mostly off the hook for this one, but who knew what would happen later.

Once she was finally out of his grasp she ran to the garage that was connected to the house a few years ago. Cordelia grabbed some of the folding chairs and brought them back into the kitchen. After a couple trips she had enough chairs around the table for everyone and a couple extra leaning against the wall in case they had a few more visitors come knocking.

A few moments later her sister came barreling down the stairs shouting for their mother asking where the rest of her things were. "In the garage." Cori answered for their mom, having seen the rest of the boxes out there. Then her sister seemed to realize what was going on and lack of appearance so the younger Richardson daughter was running back up the stairs. She then turned her attention to the young man whom had made a comment about working for the paper. "That sounds interesting. Is there a certain article you write for it, or what do you do for it?" She asked politely taking an interest, having been the editor for their school paper back in the city.

{OOC: xxx}
User Image

ike aarons and talia aarons
the overly charming twins

Mornings for the two tended to be uneventful, with Talia being the early riser she was, and Ike much happier to sleep later and catch up on his missed morning after everyone else had already wiped the sleep from their eyes. Of course, once Ike was up, things weren't as quiet - two teenagers with very different views on life were bound to bicker, but at least neither of them had a easily provoked temper. Even when they were at each others' throats they were somewhat peaceful.

As he wandered down the stairs, Ike ruffled his hair around without really thinking, only knowing that it felt uncomfortable on his head. His mother shook her head, smiling affectionately at him. "Your sister's in the kitchen, and I've made pancakes; go and see if she's left you any." The boy blinked, still bleary eyes, and sighed. "Why didn't you call me?" His mother laughed, standing aside so that he continue on his path to the kitchen. "Oh, we did. We might as well have been shouting for someone who was dead!" The joke was almost unnecessary, but it passed by without comment as Ike chose to ignore it. His mind was going to the one place it currently wanted to go, and that involved food.

Before he'd even stepped through the door, he was cornered again. "Morning, Sleepy Head," Talia grinned, far too awake for her own good. She was fully dressed, with freshly sorted hair, and full make up - she even had her necklace on. And Ike couldn't be bothered. "Oh, shut up," he muttered, grabbing the plate of pancakes and fruit from in front of her. It was pretty obvious that it wasn't in fact hers, considering she just smiled at him instead of arguing, but that didn't matter right now. He was just hungry, and half asleep. "Why are you so awake?" Talia smiled, and it was almost sickening. "I don't spend all night on the computer," she replied, and he couldn't even argue.

He shovelled his food down, distracted by the contrast in the soft, slightly tart pieces of fruit, as opposed to the warm and squishy texture of the pancakes, and the sweetness of syrup. It distracted him to the point where he jumped when Talia stood up. Staring at her suspiciously, she just kept her usual soft smile, and looked behind her at the door. "Our new neighbours moved in," she said simply, as if that explained everything. "You know, over the road? I wanted to head over and see if they needed anything... Mam suggested I did, too. Just in case they didn't manage to pick anything up." Ike nodded dumbly, mouth full of food, not wanting to talk - she just continued. "Why don't you finish that, and then go and shower, and come and join me? It would probably do you some good, going to see other people today. It might actually wake you up!" She sounded almost excited about it, and Ike disagreed. He didn't have a chance to argue though, as she bounded off, grabbing whatever pair of shoes they found and pulling them on, rushing to get wherever she wanted to go.

Ever the airhead, she didn't really pay much attention crossing the street; she looked left and right and then went, smiling at the people around her and doing not much else. The sky was bright today, and Talia couldn't help watching it, even when she should have been watching around her. She was a recipe for disaster wrapped in a ball of lace and shimmery chiffon dresses.

Only a few seconds later she was knocking on the door, taken aback by how many people seemed to be in the house. Cringing slightly, she stood her ground, bound by whatever ethic and moral meant that you should check on your new neighbours. Waiting patiently made her almost bounce with nerves, though, not being as good with new people as she pretended she was.

[[ ooc -- sorry for the bad starter and temp layout but i have no idea what im doing oops ]]

Thieving Genius

5,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Keeping his grasp onto his sister tighter, he laughed even more before she started pinching his sides. Flinching, he groaned out in pain as his grip loosened on Cori. Lifting his head, he could hear familiar click of heels coming in their direction. Crap, it was their mother and he had no doubt the she would get stern with them. Of course she used her stern voice on them, and most of it was directed towards Daniel. Sighing, he released his sister as he kept eye contact with his mother. She was disappointed of how Daniel was already breaking her heart by the smell of weed and fighting with his sister. Biting his lips, Daniel couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty. Was he letting all the anger get to his head? He wasn't sure, maybe he was just acting out since the move. "It was just payback for hitting me in the back of my head this morning.", he explained to his mother. Soon enough his father stepped into the conversation, using most of his philosophical vocabulary and s**t. Shaking his head in disappointment, he already wanted the conversation to be over. Trying to drown out his father's voice, he continued to keep his conversation with his mother. "Mum I'm not doing drugs..just most of my clothes seem to smell like it at the moment. The boxes are were closed, so it kept most of the smell in. Logic", he said eyeing his father for a moment. He probably didn't believe Daniel, but that wasn't a surprise. "I promise, I'm trying harder, and I wont have to go back to rehab." Leaning over and kissing her cheeks softly, he walked past his father with a slight grin. Once again Daniel wiggled his way out of trouble. This time he was actually telling the truth, but it was his parents choice whether to believe him or not.

Strolling into the kitchen, Kara's parents were still here, and not to mention Will's family. The only one who left was Kara, and she seemed pissed off. The only words she could sputter to him about how he was a little s**t, and would ******** things up. That was true, sometimes he ******** things up, only because he was reckless. The world was his oyster, and he always wanted to explore every inch of it. Hearing a few thuds down the stairs, he figured it could have been one of his younger siblings. It was his younger sibling Synthia, one of his siblings who were somewhat following in his footsteps. She always enjoyed a good party, and could never without a doubt not be in the popular clique. By the looks of it she just got up, and with the skimpy clothing she did not expect company. "Morning little sister. Oh, warning we have guest.", he announced. As Daniel watched her run back up the stairs with embarrassment, another knock echoed throughout the door. How did all the neighbors know they were moving in today? It almost scared him, I guess that's how it worked in small towns.

Dragging his feet back over to the front door, it squeaked opened as it revealed another unknown neighbor. Surprisingly she was another female, but a lot more different than Kara. Seemed like a regular town folk, who gave of a cheerful personality just like her mother. Noticing she was bouncing on her heels, she must have been nervous to meet them. "No need to be nervous. Your aren't the only one who showed up this morning.", he shrugged as he stepped to the side so she could enter. "Follow me to the common area, or as we knew it as the kitchen this morning", Daniel chuckled as the two continued to the kitchen. "Feel free to help yourself to some pancakes. My mum made plenty. Don't be afraid to mingle. " Face palming himself instantly, Daniel forgotten to introduce himself. "Oh I almost forgot, I'm Daniel.", he spoke in a friendly tone. His mood was growing a bit friendlier, seeing how most of the drama blew over earlier this morning. Scratching the back of his head, he gave his undivided to the female neighbor. "So is it just you today, or will others be showing up later on?", Daniel questioned as he shoved his hands into his empty pockets. It would be odd if she came alone, because so far everyone came with siblings or all of their family.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━getout leave this profile alone.
The Reckless Eldest Son] ˚HUGHES

тαℓкιиg тσ: Mum, now new female neighbor.

OOC:[. . . . . . . .]
User Image
Drusilla: The Too involved in her children's lives mother

User Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

She heard about how she was a good girl. Well that was good, maybe a good example was all her baby needed. Someone to help him realize he didn't need drugs to have fun. Mind you she was also pretty sure that it was her fault that her baby boy had these problems. Dru did use drugs in college and maybe they were somehow just resurfacing into him. Every now and then she was so scared that she was the reason and yet she could never talk to him about it. Because what if genes were against her. And her boy was like that because of her sorority days! She gave a nod as she smiled "Well that's good maybe she can be a good influence"

She gave her a wave goodbye as Kara left. And well the parents had seemed to stop answering her questions. And she was sure she had pissed them off, which is probably why she didn't mind disciplining her adorable children. Who at the moment were not as cute as they usually were. She saw her baby girl running down the stairs. As she yelled about her stuff she yelled back "Should be in the boxes either in your room or in mine. I kept a few of your extra boxes in our room so you wouldn't feel too overwhelmed."

She saw her run upstairs in order to fix herself up a bit. Her baby was so so adorable. She turned back to the troublemakers. Till the guy who was sleeping on the couch started talking. Drusilla glared t the other as she kept her stern tone "Darwinism is not the answer for raising children, and I do hope you don't suggest that again or else maybe you can learn to see how comfortable that couch is. Do I make myself clear Milo?"

She saw Milo socializing with the skinny boy and now Syn was going there too. Good, socialization was important no matter the case. When Cori could escape she did so. She gave a small nod, quite happy that everyone was interacting. And her attention went to Danny, waiting for his explanation of starting this fight. Good good. She heard that Cori had hit him first she glanced at her and asked "Is this true, Cori?"

As he spoke that he wasn't doing drugs, and his clothes just smelled like that. Well she supposed that could be true. Perhaps he hadn't time to clean them. So she asked "Well make sure that you can clean them soon? You really shouldn't be smelling that it might cause a relapse right? So you clean and make sure you don't suffer from that smell, right?"

She soon heard him say that he promised. That he was trying harder, which made her heart flutter a bit. See, he was trying and he was going to work hard to not go back. She felt him give her a kiss on the cheek and she gave him a kiss on the forehead as she told him "okay sweetie, I trust you and love you, you know that right?"

Drusilla now that her kids were all right glanced around wondering where to go. To be honest Kara's parents made her feel awkward and she didn't like that at all. I mean you ask a million questions you should get those answered and they didn't want to answer her questions at all. And then there was Milo and everyone in that group or Danny and the new people. She put a hand through her hair as she looked around not sure. The mother went to the pancakes and ate some. She ate and ate as she went towards Danny and the new girl with the plate of pancakes as she asked "Hello I'm Drusilla, did you want pancakes? what's your name?"

Where are you hiding?: House
And who has your heart now? Danny Darling & new female
what you wearing?Black Shirt, Skirt Shoes

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Its one thing to wake up in a new house in a new town that you know call home. It's another to wake up in a random park in a new town you call home. Sven shimmied from out of the circular purple tube he spent the night in then stretched. He wasn't as small as he used to be. He looked down the deserted street with a frown. There were so many people he knew in the city. Who needed to make friends when you'd already have known your posse since grade school? No one. But now this is a new town, with new people, with varying looks of sympathy waiting to happen. He could barely contain his excitement.

With a sigh he began to toddle home. 'Dude why are you walking like you're retarded? Your speech is impaired, not your brain.' The thought, not dissimilar from the constant stream of berating he treats himself to on a day to day, made him force his aching muscles to straight out and function properly on his walk home. Having walking to town for the majority of the night he found he had no trouble getting home. It was getting in unnoticed that might be the problem.

The front door was out of the question if anyone was awake already. The backdoor could work, if he was quiet enough. One aspect of country living he had to appreciate would be people never locking the doors as this allowed him to slip through the backdoor as if he were a thief in the night. Complete with a rather goofy looking ninja roll. As he approached the stairs the introduction of a sound froze him with fear. Had anyone asked he would have sworn up and down that his heart had ceased to beat for a fraction of a second, until he realized it was his mother bustling around the kitchen. 'Really doofus! How'd you miss the music playing?'

The journey to his room following this was quick. As was him stripping down to his underwear and crawling into bed. 'I really should shower first, I smell like something that belongs in a barn.' A shrug was all he needed to convince himself to sleep first and shower later. Later, however, came sooner than he expected when the noise level of the floor below brought him back to the realm of the wakeful persons. Huffing a big sigh he rolled himself out of bed to do his routine.

First and foremost stare at himself in the mirror. Make sure he had no new visible signs of autism. His eyes weren't exactly focused and they drooped plus one of his nostrils is always slightly bigger than the other, but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. Next stare if the imperfections and wish them away. The wishing never worked, but as a Journey fan he couldn't stop believin'. Once five minutes of wishing resulted in five minutes of his life wasted he grabbed a towel and a set of clothes to go to the restroom to boost his hygiene level. After such things are accomplished Sven proceeded to his room find his dry-erase board and get into character. 'You are innocent, sweet, and oblivious. Or at least that's what they need to think.'

The amount of new faces down stairs made him what to cringe. His first thought was to go back up stairs, however he knew his mother wouldn't be thrilled with him were he to hide in his room all morning. Second thought was to find Daniel, but he was spotted chatting to a girl. Third thought, find mother and stick himself to her side. We have a winner. Locating her was easy, but he had half a mind to switch to his fourth thought of ignoring everyone when he noticed her trying to make conversation with the girl as well. 'To be rude or not to be rude, that is the question.' A flicker of a frown marred his impassive expression before he went to his mother. He highly doubted she'd mind her conversation being interrupted for a brief moment.

As he walked he quickly scribbled a question on his board then tapped her shoulder, flashing the words he wrote: May I go out and explore the town? It seemed a simple enough question. This plus the big puppy eyes he was giving her should be enough to get him out of the house. She didn't have to know he had just gotten back in not very long ago.
User Image

ike aarons and talia aarons
the overly charming twins

She adjusted as the door swung open, trying not to react too sharply to the boy in front of her. They were probably pretty close in age, she noted, but she wasn't sure that made it any easier. Smiling at him, Talia tried to pass off her nerves and excitement. "Oh, no, I'm fine! New neighbours are just so touch and go, you know? You never know what's going to be on the other side of the door," Talia tried to explain, laughing under her breath. "It could be some massive, hulking guy carrying a gun around or something, y'never know." She shrugged slightly, letting herself go into the house, just for a moment. She wouldn't take too long, but then it wouldn't be polite to ignore him. Then the reality of what she had said hit, and she tried her best to correct the whole thing, "at least you don't seem scary. You seem nice, actually." It was a stupid statement, and internally Talia was beating herself up for it, but then there was nothing that could be done. What had been said was said, and that was that. Hopefully he would understand where she was coming from, and not take offence from it.

Letting him show her where to go, Talia couldn't help glancing around, hopefully subtly. The neighbours that had lived there before hand were nondescript, and she'd never had a chance to see the house properly. It was nice. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she apologised quickly, shaking her head. "I know you've just moved in - there's probably a lot of people after your attention - I won't be here long, I promise." Her smile dropped slightly, feeling sorry for what looked like an overwhelming amount of attention. It couldn't be pleasant to be in a new place, and having a constant stream of people ask for your attention. They probably just wanted to settle in, and learn their way around... Coughing, Talia shook her head slightly, realising she should tell him why she was there. "My mam just sent me to find out if you needed anything, seen as you've just moved in. We're just about directly over the road so we're here if you need anything?"

Her mouth formed into a little 'O' as she realised that they hadn't introduced themselves to each other. Wasn't that the first rule of meeting someone new? Before she had the chance to reply, though, the woman of the house turned up as well, and it made her smile. They seemed like a nice enough family; everyone seemed to friendly, and it was helping her nerves a lot. "Talia. I'm Talia... and I don't know if I'll be the only one? My brother - Isaiah, or we just call him Ike, it doesn't matter - but he isn't very good at mornings, so he was barely out of bed when I left... and Mam has to go to work, and things, so she's busy at the moment. But it's nice to meet you both! Your house is beautiful," she replied, the quick addition on the end flowing naturally. She was bouncing a little again, rolling up onto the balls of her feet and then back again, just out of habit. "And, no, thank you. They smell delicious, but I wouldn't want to intrude - it's your first day here, I doubt you want to be overwhelmed with people." They seemed busy, and despite the manners, there was obvious signs of strain amongst the others. Giving only a slight wave to the boy with the board (she wasn't going to question it, although she couldn't help feeling curious), she turned back to Daniel. He seemed like the most likely one to talk to at this point. "But, yes, anyway... If you need anything, you just need to say? I don't know how far you've come, but moving isn't easy so, I mean, we're here if you need anything."

[[ ooc -- still a temp layout oops college sucks for time ]]
User Image

User Image

Oh my goodness, it was her baby!! God he was so adorable! Look at him. He was such a handsome adorable kid. And shy...as well as you know the phono something that Milo had explained to her. But the thing is that this was her baby. She had to stop herself from squeezing the air out of him. She looked at his board as she read it. As she thought about it, hmm, could he go out on his own to explore a town that might have robbers or hooligans. She decided "As long as you go with someone, so one of your sisters or your brother has to join you, who do you want to go with you darling? Its just we don't know about this town and i don't want you hurt"

Her attention went to the girl as she said that she was Talia. Well what a beautiful name that was. And had a brother too. She looked around her dear Danny's age. She smiled "I see, yeah my children and hubby are the same way. I am the only early riser of my family, but I guess that's good since i get a chance to make breakfast. Do you mind if i ask, are you in high school? if so what is your high school like?"

yeah she wanted to make sure that her children were safe at their school. Because if not you bet mama bear was going to make sure that that school understood....nobody ******** around with her kids. But Talia looked nice, and relatively sane. She didn't scream stranger danger. She heard about how her mother was at work and everyone was busy. Aw this was just so quaint and country and adorable! She smiled as she heard the other compliment her house "Why thank you, isn't it just adorable! I am really liking it, our apartment in the city felt so cramped and here we have space! So you also live close by us?"

She heard about how she didn't want to intrude. And gosh she was even offering help!! No way! This girl was just so cute and angelic and amazing. Dru had to stop herself from squealing and making a fool of herself. Dru then asked" So do you two want to talk? I can leave you two to it, I just was here for pancakes...."

She then looked back to her baby baby boy and asked "Oh that reminds me sweetie, do you want some pancakes?"

And who has your heart now? Danny Darling, my Baby, & Talia

Loocid's Queen

Omnipresent Traveler

17,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Kara Ruttegers~
Kara’s parents replied to Dru as she spoke to them. “Gardening is a great hobby, we do in fact garden since we don’t like fast food that much. I’ve been here all of my life except for college, that’s when I met Jim and we got married and had Kara. I went to your husband’s high school. There are certain aspects of our town that are just lovely like the museum and the park and the vintage movie theater, isn't that right Jim?” Melanie said to Dru, smiling. she then turned to her husband waiting for his response. "Yes Mel's absolutely right, I'm quite the movie fanatic myself and I enjoy going to the movies when I'm not in the office. I used to take Kara all the time when she was a little girl." Jim raved on about the movies. He explained how they were affordable and how on the weekends, the movie tickets were half price. Kara used to go with her father all the time to the movies but soon his law fim picked up in business and they had less and less time to go together. they still went nowadays just not as often. Two days that they went for sure though were Kara's dad's birthday and father's day.

Kara ended up painting a few pieces that day and going out into town to take a bunch of pictures. Her favorite subject was human interactions Kara took pictures of people on the phone, people walking, people taking to one another, families, lovers, and children. she loved seeing how people lived their daily lives and she thought that simple human life was so beautiful because it wasn't simple at all. Something simple as walking came with so many different angles and steps. A baby's steps were so different from that of the steps of an adult or a senior citizen persay.

A few days had passed since Kara had seen the new neighbors. She was in her room most of the time or she went out to do deals. Jeez that Danny kid seriously had problems. Since she lived in the house right nest door she could smell the weed coming from the boy’s window since his room was upstairs. Her window had happened to be coincidentally across from his. She occasionally saw him in his room relaxing, smoking, or shirtless. She blushed at this thought and smiled, but then she remember that he intended to mess with her and she put on a cold face once more. "That stupid boy is going to mess everything up, all of my hard work, everything that I've built up these past three years. He's such a condescending idiot. ughh he annoys me so much."Kara said to herself frustrated. She also saw Dru occasionally go in and out of the house, running errands, Kara suspected.

Kara woke up Monday morning to go to the University. Most people were surprised when Kara said she went to university because she looked like the type that wouldn’t go to University and end up in a criminal institution instead. However, despite Kara’s appearance, she was highly intelligent. Both of her parents were college graduates and her father had a doctorate (PhD) in Political Science. She scored high on her SAT tests and was for the most part a straight A student throughout high school.

“Mom, I’m going to school,” Kara called out to her mother to let her know that she was heading out. Her mother called back and told her to have a nice day and to be careful and not to talk to strangers and yada yada… the typical mom talk. Kara drove to school and withered her way through all of her classes that day. She had lunch at the university café while typing up a paper, and then she went to the library to go study. Kara did some deals in the library and in between classes. After finishing her classes, she headed home to drop off her things. She placed her backpack and laptop down in her room and changed into her workout clothes to go for a run. She grabbed her headphones and went downstairs to the kitchen to fill up her water bottle. She then checked around the house to see if anyone was around, no one was, both of her parents were still at work. She then grabbed the house keys and headed out on her run.

Kara wasn’t much of a fitness junkie considering she smoke weed. However she didn’t mind looking good. She occasionally went biking or hiking and she ran everyday just to balance out her smoking habits. Surprisingly, Kara didn’t smoke often. She did most of the supplying and dealing. She was pretty healthy and she took care of herself. While she was running Kara saw a few people at the park with their children and she smiled at the sight. The little kids were so innocent and cute. Kara almost felt sad for a moment. She remembered when she used to be little and she didn’t give a damn about anything in her world. She didn’t care about anything because she didn’t have to. There were no worries as a little kid. Nowadays, Kara still didn’t give a s**t about things, but there was that constant worry or that constant alertness if she would get caught dealing or not. In today’s society, people weren’t nice you and you had to fend for yourself. She thought about Darwin’s principle, survival of the fittest and she realized that that applied to her perfectly. In the drug business there were no same levels. Each buyer and dealer was on a different level. One was always ahead or behind the other. Kara was the top dealer in the town and she intended to keep it that way. She wasn’t about to let some stupid new city kid ******** her business up. Sure she was a city kid herself and she knew how different this small town was from the city life but she had also been her quite awhile and she knew the ways and aspects of the town. This town was her territory and she wasn’t about to give it up or share it anytime soon.

location -> University then Home
Mood -> Meh this day is really boring.
Outfit ->At school vs. On a run.
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXSO MUCH TO SAYXXXXXI FORGET TO STARTXXXXXSO MUCH TO SAYXXXXXI FORGET TO START
XXXXTHERE GOES A DAYXXXXFADING AS IT PASSESXXXXTHERE GOES A DAYXXXXFADING AS IT PASSES
XXXFORGET THE GREY.XXXLET IT FALL⇘ A P A R T.XXXFORGET THE GREY.XXXLET IT FALL⇘ A P A R T.
XXITʻS OKAY.XITʻS OKAY.XITʻS OKAY.
XI LIKE YOU IN G L A S S E S.

tab Three days.

Three days he had spent back in his hometown.

Milo pedaled his red bicycle down the road, enjoying the buzzing sound as the thin tires made contact with the pavement. It was a sound he couldn't say he'd ever heard before. Living in the city, Milo rode his bike to the university most days... It was cheaper than parking and it was also probably the only thing that kept him from getting too fat off of craft beer and Dru's good cooking. But that commute had always been punctuated with noise. Construction. Honking cars. Loud conversations. The train. Here, where the high stalks of corn flanked both sides of the road, there wasn't another car to be seen. The buzzing sound was almost hypnotic. It was peaceful. Encouraging. Zen.

... or that could just be the weed.

Milo had stopped off at the grocery store, intent on picking up some fruits and vegetables for the house (The way this family ate was alarming considering they weren't large people). He analyzed the produce section with laser-like focus, scanning each and every piece for the slightest imperfection... Though, here, that wasn't a very hard job. The produce here was locally grown by families he actually knew the names of. It wasn't like the dark, dirty little bodega down the street from their home in the city where Milo would run in, grab toilet paper and two tomatoes, and run out like his a** was on fire. This store was pleasant to be in. Well lit and everything was beautiful. He was milling through the apples when one of his former friends from high school came up to him. Milo wasn't entirely sure how he was recognized... He looked absolutely nothing like he had in his high school days. He had been lanky and weird with short hair and coke-bottle glasses...The beard and the long hair alone were typically enough to throw most people off. But sure enough, he had been spotted. The other man, a guy named Tim McConnolly, had been a member of a particular group Milo had spent some time in back in those days... A group where they really only got together to do one thing.

A five minute conversation, and Milo had a new number in his phone for the kid Tim got his weed from... as well as Tim's number, not that Milo was too interested in rekindling that friendship.

Milo thanked him, but still felt a little uneasy about the whole thing. I mean, he was forty-six. He hadn't smoked in twenty years... but then, he was freshly out of a job and he needed something to do. Milo was unlocking his bicycle from the bike rack out front (he was the only bike on there with a lock. Such a thing wasn't really necessary in this town, but old habits die hard) and rolling up his right pant leg, when Tim ran out of the store, jogging as only forty-something men can, to catch up with him. "Hey man, give that girl a call. You won't be disappointed. First one's on me." And, with that, Tim pressed a one-hitter into Milo's hand. He leaned forward and whispered "Be careful, though, dude. It's not the same as it was when we were kids. Trust me."

Maybe Dru was right. People in the country were really friendly.

Five minutes later and back on the country roads leading back to his family's house, he knew he had some time to kill. There were about fifteen miles to ride back to his house. Outside. Where the funk wouldn't stick to his clothes and where no police would be. He stopped his bike, his sneakers skidding over the pavement. He dropped it in the soft grass in the shallow ditch on the side of the road and looked at his prize for a minute. Are you really gonna do this, man? But before he could even finish the thought, he had his lighter (that he carried for emergencies) out and ready.

One hit and he was done.

Laying on his back in the grass, he felt the beginnings of paranoia setting in... They really don't make this like they used to... Holy s**t. but this wasn't exactly his first time in this dance. He breathed his way through it, focusing on exactly how blue the sky over his head was becoming. How soft the grass felt against his back. This was something he could get into again.

After a few minutes in the grass (could have been hours, for all he knew), he heaved himself up, stumbling just a little bit, and picked up his bike. "High" felt a little different now. Now, when the kaydids jumped on his arms, he knew their complete taxonomy and rolled the words around in his mouth like butterscotch candies. He traced phylogenetic trees in the dirt. He had a talk with Darwin. But it wasn't bad. He got himself back up and pedaled for home again.

Some time later, he skidded his sneakers on the pavement to stop in front of his house, now back to his typical self. He walked his bike up the long driveway before shoving it in the garage. He stopped on the large front porch, his favorite part of the house, and settled on the step, stopping to unroll his pant leg again. He could hear his family inside the house. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he popped in the number Tim had given him.. He was still a little uneasy about starting this up again... but it couldn't hurt to at least make contact, right? A quick text, Tim gave me your number, is all he sent. Vague and short. That was how he remembered his dealings with dealers going in the past. This whole thing just felt so ridiculous. Like he was a kid again.

He heaved himself up off of the step and came into the house, lugging his bag full of produce with him. He took his baseball cap off, running a hand through his unruly hair and smoothing it back away from his face. He found Dru in the kitchen, and came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. His beard brushed the back of her neck as he did so and he gave a small, gentle pinch on her hip. This was their long-established super secret signal for "Are you good to go tonight? Because I am good to go tonight." Meaning. You know. Marital relations. When kids had been part of the picture for so long, you had to be subtle when it came to the romantic intimacies of your relationship with your spouse. Kids didn't want to, nor needed to, see that stuff. This secret language had served them well over the years. He released her and grabbed his bag, looking inside of it. "The market had a bunch of stuff... I got some really nice tomatoes and some zucchini... Apples and blackberries. I can always go back with the car if we need to."

It was like code.

He put the bag down on the counter, leaning against it and looking toward her. "What have you been up to today? " He looked around, noting the lack of complete chaos and anarchy. "And, uh, also... Where are the kids?"

Dad of the year.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      Where Outside his parent's old house With Dru <3 What Outfit Why "... Is this what not having a job is like?"

Thieving Genius

5,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Daniel felt the small breeze of the mid afternoon air pass by him from time to time. No, he wasn't at home, he wasn't even sure where home was at this point seeing how he walked to middle of an unknown field. Standing there, Daniel adjusted his ray-bans to keep the burning sun out of his eyes. Looking down, he opened the black duffle bag and couldn't help but smirk. Inside the bag were dugs, a ton more he couldn't keep track of. It was Kara's hidden stash, and all her products for her customers. "She will never get these back", he snickered, holding his custom zippo lighter. Daniel planned to burn every single thing in the bag. In fact, why not burn the entire bag itself? Shoving his hands into his pants pocket, he could remember this all happening so fast.

<----- Flash back of Last Night -----&

Daniel stayed up late last night, waiting till his entire family was fast asleep. His phone displayed it be approximately 3AM, and so did the darkness outside of his window. Slipping on entirely black clothing, he finished lacing his laces on both feet of his black converse. What was Daniel doing exactly? Daniel was about to take down the biggest drug dealer in town. Kara. The day before she had the guts to show up to his house, and threaten him without any hesitation. She was harsh about it, saying how she would beat his a** if she even came close to selling to any of her loyal customers. Sadly this didn't scare Daniel. He was used to all of the scare tactics, seeing how he was born a city boy. Daniel ended up giving her a smart a** remark, explaining to her how he would take her down either way. Even if it meant breaking into her house illegally, and stealing illegal drugs. Yes, he was already under probation drugs, but no one would find out unless he went outside the town. His anklet would begin to beep, reminding him to take a step back before the cops would show up. Luckily it hasn't happened to him, yet.

Grabbing his cellular device, pocket knife, and lock pick, Daniel tiptoed down the steps of the house. Carefully unlocking the front door, he slowly exited the house. Good thing he r house was around the corner, the only reason he knew this was because he caught Kara staring once in awhile. Their bedrooms were across from each other, so it was so easy to stare down at each other. Swiftly turning the corner, Daniel came across Kara's backyard fence. Wasn't hard to get past, all he needed to do was climb over. Scanning the area, no motion sensors or animals were on guard. Looking up, a light flickered off inside of Kara's room. Hopefully she was already asleep, the light could have been from her phone.

'How am I going to get in?', was the only question that ran through his mind. For one he wasn't going through the front door, nor was he going through the back door. Going through the hallways of a unknown house was a risky chance of waking everyone up. Rubbing his chin gently, he finally came up with an idea on how to get inside the house. A toolshed was located a few feet away from their roof. Struggling to climb on top of the small shed, he carefully balanced himself at the top. Breathing heavily, his gut felt unsafe about it, but it was the only way he could get to it. Without a running start, Daniel made a leaping jump for the rooftop. It almost felt as if he was flying, he felt uneasy about the jump but ended up landing onto the roof safely. Smiling to himself, step one was successfully completed.

Step two was getting into Kara's bedroom without waking her up. Peaking in through the window, Kara was peacefully sleeping in her bed. Daniel had to admit, she looked so cute when she was sleeping. Would it be wrong if he had the nerve to join in with her? Shaking his head, he shouldn't have been thinking about that in the first place. Reaching for the lock pick in his pocket, it fit right into the window slot. Jiggling it around, the lock clicked giving off the go ahead sign. Pushing up the window slowly, he planted his feet onto the ground softly. Most of the time, Daniel laid kept his body low to the floor. Slithering around , his eyes were mostly looking out for the prize. 'If I was a drug..where would I be?', thinking to himself as his body continued to wiggle on the ground. Ten minutes later a duffle bag was spotted in the closet, hidden very well underneath clothes and boxes. Daniel didn't even have to open the bag to know what was inside. The smell was distinct, but still hidden by a glade plugin. Exiting from the window, he closed it shut and left everything the way it was in her room. Going back the way he came from, he threw the bag under his bed till the next morning.

<----- End of Flash back of Last Night -----&

That was how Daniel ended up in the open field alone. It was secluded, a place where no one would suspect him to be. Kara wouldn't find him, his siblings, nor his own parents. Kara only deserved to have all her products burned. No one threatened Daniel and got away with it. "She only pushed me to do this.", he muttered before clicking open the zippo lighter open a few times. It was time to cause mass chaos. Meaning let hell release between Kara and Daniel.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━getout leave this profile alone.
The Reckless Eldest Son] ˚HUGHES

тαℓкιиg тσ: No one

OOC:[. . . . . . . .]
User Image

User Image

Drusilla had enjoyed the town feeling. It was small, like really small. Okay so she was kind of shocked how small It was. She hadn’t really noticed that much of it till she wanted to get milk at seven o’clock and all the stores were closed. I mean it was seven, why would you even think about closing something at seven? So that was a bit bothersome, and oddly enough for two days she had stewed on it. Had wondered if she really wanted to be in the country. Could she live with a country wide curfew? Maybe? But you know she had thought it through a lot and had come to terms that you know, maybe it was…good. Would make her better at time management. Since she usually didn’t pay attention to clocks.

Or she could learn to break into grocery stores and get what she wants, and of course leave money for what she bought. Be a weird thief. But she was now wondering what to do here. She had unpacked the boxes, she had reorganized the house about seven times. And she was now wondering what to do. In the city she had friends and she had social affairs and things like that to keep her busy. What could she do to pass the time? Should she get a job? Should she just make up her own job? Maybe sew and sell stuff here and there? She just didn’t know what to do with her time here. She just wasn’t even sure if she could make friends here. So that was a bit of a downer. At least she had Skype and could video chat with all her friends in the city so keep up with gossip.

Because well Dru was sadly like that. She had always been great at talking and knowing everything about everybody. But still she did sometimes wonder about this huge free time she had. As she made breakfast deciding to make omelettes for everyone. Well all that was here, her darling Danny had gone off to go and explore the town. With his phone so she could call him to make sure he wasn’t dead in a ditch or run over by a tractor or something. She just hoped that Danny stayed safe, she was worried about these places. The town was so small what if he was a target and people tied him up on a pole as a scarecrow like Clark Kent in Smallville. Since this town felt like Smallville just without the, you know, people with crazy powers.

She finished making herself an omelette as she put it onto a plate, starting to make one for the kids hoping they were waking up. Since well she liked cooking gave her something to do. She soon could smell something. And well…anger? Was anger the right word for this?! She just was hoping it wasn’t Daniel because if so she was going to just have to cause hell. She was trying not to focus on her anger and focus on flipping an omelette. She soon felt Milo come behind her and wrinkled her nose a bit at the smell. Had Milo thought he had married an idiot? That she wouldn’t recognize the smell?! She breathed in and out just so she wouldn’t yell at him if the kids came down, but she was pissed.

Their kid was going through ******** withdrawals and was trying to get over it and his FATHER started doing it. She felt his beard brush against her neck as there was that gentle pinch. Oh really? He smoked and thought he had a chance? She turned around him as she asked “Darling…I really need you to have the best excuse your smart mind can come up with. Now you smell like our son when we sent him to rehab. Explain why…because I know that smell, and let’s be honest unless you had taken a shower you couldn’t wash that out. Now our darling son is trying hard to quit so explain to me how it was a great idea to do the one thing we told him not to do? Because right now I am trying really hard to not yell at you”

She really was ready to kill him. She turned around as she heard him talk about all the stuff he had gotten her. Well she wasn’t dropping this subject. She walked closer to him as she told him “No that will be lovely, did you make sure that nothing had mold or anything on it?”

She soon heard him ask about her day. Uh huh, good try buddy. She was still trying to figure out how he can be so stupid. Their kid was suffering and he was doing that. He looked at the other “I woke up made breakfast, and am just trying to find a hobby here. I need to do something, I don’t have my usual social group you know? What do people even do here to keep themselves busy?”

She heard him ask about their children. Uh huh. She folded her arms as she asked “Did you just notice? Okay Milo you really are going to have to make some grand romantic gesture if you even want a chance of tonight. For your information, Daniel is out exploring the town and others are just relaxing for tonight. Yeah? So what are we doing today so that I am not mad at you anymore?”

And who has your heart now? Milo who is in TROUBLE
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXSO MUCH TO SAYXXXXXI FORGET TO STARTXXXXXSO MUCH TO SAYXXXXXI FORGET TO START
XXXXTHERE GOES A DAYXXXXFADING AS IT PASSESXXXXTHERE GOES A DAYXXXXFADING AS IT PASSES
XXXFORGET THE GREY.XXXLET IT FALL⇘ A P A R T.XXXFORGET THE GREY.XXXLET IT FALL⇘ A P A R T.
XXITʻS OKAY.XITʻS OKAY.XITʻS OKAY.
XI LIKE YOU IN G L A S S E S.

tab BUSTED.

Milo's eyes instantly shot to the ground, staring hard at his sneakers, which were crossed as he leaned on the counter. He reached up and scratched at his beard, a nervous habit of his. He closed his eyes and listened to her say her piece. That, right there, was their recipe for a successful marriage. Sure, he could have cut her off, defended himself, yelled. But that wasn't their style. After she was finished, he looked up again. Honesty was the best policy, right? He kept his voice low, not wanting it to ring through the house and involve the kids in this conversation. He groaned a little before starting off. "I don't know, Dru... I ran into this guy I used to hang out with in high school at the market. Really random. I don't know how he even remembered me. Well, when we were in high school, smoking was pretty much all we did when we hung out... So we got to talking, he gave me a one-hitter. " Milo shrugged and raked a hand back through his long hair, heaving a small sigh. He squinted his eyes in a bit of frustration. "I guess I just don't really know what to do with myself here, either... I've always been either working or in school. I feel useless. Like I'm just an awful excuse for a man. Like I've failed at everything I wanted to do. The kids think I'm a loser... Which I guess isn't too far off. " He looked to her, his gray eyes meeting hers. "I don't know, I guess I'm just feeling a little lost. An opportunity presented itself for me not to feel so shitty for a minute, so I took it. It wasn't a great decision... And I'm sorry." No excuses. No bullshit. Just a little honesty.

It wasn't too often that Milo was that earnest. Typically speaking, he relied on a heavy blanket of sarcasm and wit to cover any real feelings he had. But these thoughts had been plaguing him for weeks now... He had run out of jokes. He listened to her spout off about how hard Danny was trying to get better. Now, did Milo agree with her assessment? Hell no. Did Milo know better than to try and get between Dru and Danny? Most of the time. Trying to get better? Dru, how can you be that blind? That little b*****d has you wrapped around his finger... Truthfully, all of their children did. She was the very picture of a momma bear. It was one of the things he loved most about her. Seeing her raising the kids with the level of love and devotion she gave them was amazing and he felt privileged just to be able to observe it. He had loved every moment of creating this family with her. He loved caring for her when she was pregnant, and he often missed the way her belly swelled under his hands... Though the late night trips to the market were something he was okay with not doing anymore. He remembered when Danny finally arrived and how terrified he was. How did they expect him to just know how to keep this tiny person alive? He hadn't ever done that before! But they had figured it out together.

Milo had an easier time with the girls. Little girls, in general, loved their daddies a little longer. Cori and Synthia were very much their father's daughters... but not quite as awkward, thank goodness.

And then there was Sven. Poor Sven. Milo hadn't known how to handle him at first... He wasn't horribly confident in his parenting abilities even with neurotypical children (see: oldest son's drug habit) Milo had a difficult time relating to him... until the kids at school started picking on him. That was something he was all too familiar with. He had gone full papa bear when he had heard about the bullying. Spending countless hours during the day on the phone with school officials, social workers, the staff in charge of his son's IEP. As an educator himself, he was not going to allow his youngest to go through the educational system in a hostile environment. As for how much it actually helped, well, kids will be kids, but Milo did his damnedest to help in anyway he could.

What do people do here? Go to church and hate on minorities, mostly. Milo's mouth twisted a bit, debating whether or not to be snarky in his response. He was already treading on paper-thin ice due to his earlier indiscretions, so he decided against it. "Church functions. High school sports. Working, mostly. The farms keep people very busy in the warmer months. And, uh, if our earlier conversation is any sort of an indicator, I don't think you particularly approve of the other hobby everyone seems to have picked up. "

Milo raised his eyebrows when Dru asked him what they were doing tonight. The fact that after he had messed up, Dru was even still giving him the opportunity to still have a chance at getting some tonight was nothing short of astounding. That was love. He smiled softly at her, completely, hopelessly in love. He would walk over coals for this woman. "Well, as you noticed the other night, everything's closed already for the night... So a grand romantic gesture might not happen..." He extended his hand out to her and nodded back toward the front door. "... but the sun is going down and it's beautiful outside. I'd really love it if you'd come with me on a walk. Not far, just up the road and back. I know you're angry with me and I completely understand and respect that... but I couldn't think of a better way to spend an evening than a stroll through the countryside with a beautiful woman. Maybe we can plan your garden." He looked down her sky-high heels (that he typically loved on her), and chuckled a little bit. "I'll, uh... wait for you to change your shoes?" He raised his eyebrows and looking imploringly at her, hoping that she'd take him up on his offer.

Holding hands with her by sunset made the country not seem so awful.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      Where Inside his parent's old house With Dru <3 What Outfit Why "I am entirely too lucky."

Loocid's Queen

Omnipresent Traveler

17,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Kara Ruttegers~
As Kara was just heading home she got a text from an unknown number saying Tim gave me your number Kara looked at it suspiciously, she knew Tim. The forty-something year old was one of her regulars and he was a good customer too but he knew better than to give out her number to just anyone. She kind of felt sorry for Tim, he was still stuck in his high school days and time was not looking so good for him, but he paid her on time and that kept her happy. She looked at the strange number again, it was probably another potential customer, but still remaining alert, she typed back Oh you’re looking for my band’s CD’s, how many do you want? Let’s meet up another day so I can let you listen to the CD’s. This way Kara could still make a deal without it being suspicious. The number of CD’s of course referred to how much this person wanted. Kara sold the high quality stuff so she charged about $300 for an ounce. There was no better stuff in town.

Kara send the text then headed home to check on her stash. She went up to her room and walked in. Kara went over to the closet and opened it, looking for her duffle bag. She began to panic searching for it. Kara swore under her breath. ”Mom! Have you or dad been in my room?” Kara called out from her room seeing that her parents were now home. When her mom replied that they hadn’t Kara began to worry more but now she was also angry. She grabbed her pocketknife and gun and put it in her other bag and headed out, telling her mom that Kara was going to the market to buy some things. Kara had a sneaking suspicion of who had broken into her room but she wasn’t sure. Whoever it was though was going to get a serious beating and maybe even cut up or shot. She turned on her tracking device locator and began following when the directions were. Kara wasn’t stupid and there was a reason she was number one in town. She always had her stash with her and she put tracking devices on all of the bags in her duffle bag so if lost or stolen, like in this case, she could get her stash back.

The tracking device locator led her to a field where she saw a familiar face. Of course it would be the stupid city kid. She was so mad right now that she hopped of her bike and grabbed the pocketknife put of the bag. She put the pocketknife in her pocket and walked over watching him. Kara saw him pull out a lighter and she became even angrier. Oh he wasn’t going to burn her stash?! HELL TO THE NO. He hadn’t seen her thankfully and Kara shook her head. If the idiot had known how valuable and how expensive and good Kara’s stuff was, he would have stolen to sell it himself, not to burn it.

Before he could set the bag on fire, Kara ran out of nowhere and socked Daniel in the face. “HOW DARE YOU BREAK INTO MY ROOM AND STEAL MY STASH?!” Kara screamed as she grabbed him by his shirt and tackled him to the ground. She punched him a couple of times more in the face and she got up and pulled him up shoving him against a fence nearby. There were on the outskirts of town in a field where no one could find them. “You little ******** s**t, I’m going to kill you, are you ******** stupid?! You’re so gonna die!” Kara said continuing to beat him. She then took out her pocketknife and tackled him again to the ground, holding the blade to his throat. She pinned him down so that he couldn’t use his arms and she pressed the blade into his skin a little, looking into his eyes with pure hatred and anger. Kara then put away her blade and punched him once more in the face right on his jaw. ”Get up, get the ******** up, you pathetic piece of s**t.” Kara said getting off of him. She kicked him in the side a few times then let him get up. Kara looked at him with so much anger. “I warned you not to mess with me, but you just couldn’t listen, could you?!” Kara said screaming at him. She grabbed her duffle bag and threw it behind her but away from him. Kara honestly felt like crying but she would never let anyone see any weakness in her. Kara remained still as she looked at him with a face of pure hatred. “This is my territory and I’m not gonna let some stupid city kid ******** up the business that I built these past three years! This is my turf! NO ONE SELLS HERE BUT ME!” Kara screamed at him lunging at him punching him more in the face. She kicked him in the stomach and as he bent over, she punch him in the back beating him down to the ground again. “I hate you so much.” Kara said again. She ran at him beating him some more. Kara just kept punching and punching him in the chest.

location -> In a field somewhere with Daniel
Mood -> Angry
Outfit -> On a run.
"]
User Image

User Image

Drusilla was glad he let her finish since let’s be honest if he had interrupted her she’d just have gotten angrier. And well that’d be bad for everyone since when Dru was made she tended to hold a grudge. As in it’d pop up again out of nowhere. ‘oh you like potato chips, I bet you like them when your high like that one time you did what we tell the children not to do, right dear?’ sort of bringing it up. So the fat that he just let her finish was wise for him, very wise. And probably why their marriage worked for so long. And probably why it kept on working. She soon heard about how he had just ran into a guy from high school who had offered him drugs, and she frowned. Where was the whole no drugs stay in school thing? Not that she could talk she had done it in college a few times but it was college, it was the time you do those sort of things. Mind you she had learned that for her pot tended to give her migraines and thus were really horrible for her.

Anyway she just let him finish. She listened about how he also didn’t know what to do with himself here either. Aaaw so they both were rather lost and out of place in this country place. She had to admit that it was true, he had never been able to do nothing, he was always teaching grading or in school. And he felt useless, poor guy. And felt like an awful excuse for a man, which was heartbreaking. Seriously it made it where she wasn’t mad at him anymore. She didn’t want him to feel like a failure and she could understand why. See Dru had just never worked, she had always been a stay at home mum and so it wasn’t as hard for her to move as it probably was for him being the one who was in charge of income and being able to support them. She felt just heart melting, if that is a good way to explain it. She wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him softly “You aren’t a failure and you aren’t useless. You are a great guy, we just need to find you something to do here. Like…I don’t know, teach the high school or community college here? Maybe? Or you can help me figure out hobbies we can do together in…I don’t want to say middle of nowhere but it seems kind of accurate around here. So don’t worry Milo we’ll figure something out. Okay?”

She lent forward and kissed him again as she admitted “Plus have to admit with all the extra time it is nice that I get to see you more. As well as have some fun together more than before. We can maybe take up…I don’t know, but we’ll find something to do. Maybe we can try farming or grow wine or something with our land here? “

To be honest Dru didn’t know what the hell you do here though. But she wasn’t mad anymore. Probably one of her weirdest qualities as angry as she could get she could snap back to being okay in a second. Also why her arguments didn’t really last that long. Though she was worried with Danny, his clothes kept smelling like weed and she knew boxes and whatever. Maybe it was just in his clothes and that is why he kept smelling that way. She admitted “I think we should just throw away all of Danny’s clothes and buy him new ones so that he doesn’t smell like weed anymore because he says it’s the boxes and the fact they are old clothes but I think if we just got him new non smelling clothes that that way it won’t smell anymore. Do you think that’s a good idea or should we just keep watching them and hope eventually the smell gets off? And also is it me or does his room smell kind of like…drugs? Am I being too sensitive?”

Yeah Dru was a bit worried about her baby relapsing. And yet she was just so unsure about why he kept smelling like weed and If it really was only his clothes and the fact that they were old and from the way he was back then then why not take that away. Which would be bad news because it’d take away his one excuse but Dru didn’t’ know that. She really did want him to get better, and she just knew her heart couldn’t take another round of rehab for him. Whenever he sent him back there she had felt like she was a failure of a mother, that she had somehow drove him to drugs and it killed her inside. Each time was a reminder that she was a horrible mother. That she wasn’t worthy of having any children because she’d screw them up. Since Milo was a rather decent father or well he had done so well with the girls and Sven. Seriously she had never been good at the education system or keeping up with it. And he had been there at the forefront and it was just one of the most admirable things ever. Aw going down memory lane was dangerous she’d be getting baby fever soon which would be a disaster.

She listened to activities that people did here. Church functions, well Dru wasn’t a religious person so that sounded kind of bad. Especially since she might accidentally piss people off and she didn’t want their family to be the towns piranhas. High school sports was something she could get into since she had pretended to like sports most of her life. But which one of their kids would go into sports? Most likely none of them. Farming, sounded quaint and decent. Drugs she’d burn down the house and milo in it instead of letting that happen. She admitted “I can probably try to be involved in high school sports…I’ve faked liking sports since I was in high school so I can surely do it again for the sake of something to do here. “

She heard that it was that time of night where the whole damn town shut itself down and she frowned, really not liking how early things closed here. It just, how did people live with things shutting down so early? How had they not rebelled against it? That seemed like a perfect reason to have pitchforks and fire and other stuff that small town folk seemed to grab during a riot. As he extended his hand to her she of course took it and gave a small squeeze. She heard about how the sun was going to set outside, and it was a really nice day. They could go for a stroll, which did sound lovely. She heard about how he understood why she was angry and respected that she was upset, which again was why she loved him. He was so sensitive, not like the jocks and law students she use to date who were so focused on themselves that she was just arm candy. She heard about how they could plan her garden and she smiled “Can we really? I’ve always wanted to try and garden. It will be so much fun to try and plant things and see if they grow. Hopefully doesn’t end up like TackyCacky the cactus…”

She heard him request that she change her shoes. Well she could do that. Though she didn’t usually like wearing flats since high heels made her feel taller she did understand that it probably would be more comfortable especially if mud was concerned. She pouted “I suppose so” She let go of his hand and walked upstairs as she put on a pair of flats and walked down again as she asked “Should I change into jeans or is a dress okay for walking in the country?”

And who has your heart now? Danny Darling & new female
what you wearing?dashing in blue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items