9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
color=#474747]User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Death leaves a Heartache no one can heal,

Love leaves memories no one can steal

Matthew frowned and looked at Angel biting his lip. "Dammit...that isn't right...he's drugging you...so you'll be forced to be his mate I assume.." He looked down and could tell Angel was getting mad. "That would be best...and I um...smelled Kenshin in the Mansion." He wasn't sure if he should tell her but he couldn't take back the words now.[/color

User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin nodded slowly and leaned against the wall of the room trying to think. He had a bad feeling that Sammy knew they were planning something but didn't know what yet so they were still in the clear so long as Keiko didn't blow the whistle on what he was planning. He didn't quite tell her the full truth of why he was here anyway so if Sammy asked then she could honestly not give away his true plan. He was shaken from his thoughts when he heard Keiko speak. "The house has...traps...or rather punishment rooms designed by Sammy's father Diz...if you mess up or don't listen...he will punish you and force you to these rooms..." He looked down with a sigh.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

[Angel nodded, "I can smell him to...but anyway...you need to get out of my room." Angel hated drugs. "I might attack you...these drugs are just making me feel more aggressive and besides...I'm supposed to be Sammy's mindless zombie. He might hear me talking." Angel yelled, "Get out of here!"

....I rely on them.

OOC: ( I need to remove Angel for a short time. I feel like making a new character now. O.o' )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down. "I see...I understand..." He turned to the door and started to leave. "Take care...and don't let Sammy win." He left the room shutting the door before returning to see Sammy with someone. He bowed slowly. "I checked on your prisoner Sir." He said after the two had finished speaking.

((Alrighty if you feel like making a new character go for it.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

Sammy looked over to Matthew. "Oh..Thank you Matthew. I see that you it didn't attack you." Sammy sigh. "Anyway, If you any newcomers come in please bring them inside." Sammy turned back to Leo. "Where were we?"

...So why am I still alive?

OOC: ( )

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLeo Vani Hatch

User Image
                                          Hearing what Sammy had said, Leo just nodded his head. So they were really arriving into his trap? Wow. He was curious as to why Sammy didn't trick him and make him one of his slaves. But he wouldn't question why he hadn't. Leo was shocked that he kept coming back. He couldn't leave his friend. When one of the slaves had spoke to him, Leo just looked around at the room. I wouldn't mind seeing your new little "toys. Leo vani said, referring to the slaves.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

Sammy was quite surprised to hear that from Leo. "The new ones? The new ones are still learning how to become my 'toys'. Only a few of them are actually my toys now. Like Matthew here. He has been here since my father was here. Now my dear father has vanished so he obeys me now." Sammy thought that Matthew was a rare one in the group. He knew that this neko boy still had respect for his father instead of Sammy himself. That needed to be changed soon.

...So why am I still alive?

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew nodded slowly and bowed. "I left before that could happen Sir." He bowed again. "As you wish Sir I understand." He turned and went to the front door waiting for any newcomers to arrive.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

There was a flash of light as Drake appeared. He appeared close to the mansion. It was this mansion again. The time traveler knew this place already and heard stories. Let's just hope that he doesn't change the future. Drake walked to the mansion. He walked inside the place, knowing about the curse. "Hello? I'm here to work."

Guess where I come from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew frowned a little when he suddenly picked up the scent of someone new walking towards the Mansion and without even hesitating walked right into the Mansion. He sighed low and bowed to the person. "Welcome to the Mansion...I'm afraid you cannot leave now...I can show you to where you can start working...just please don't upset Sammy...he's the man in charge here." He said keeping the bow going as his ears twitched a bit and his tail swished slowly behind him.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake did a low sigh. "Let's just say...I already knew that was going to happen to me." Drake heard Sammy's name. It frighten him. That felt strange to him. His animal senses must be warning him about something. Drake took a look at his tail. There was a purple ribbon. He smiled to himself. "What's my first job?"

Guess where I come from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down. "Foolish..you knew yet still came..." He shook his head and turned trying to keep from saying the things he had kept hidden since Sammy took over. The new curse was slowly turning Matthew bitter about the world and his role within it. He turned back to face the newcomer. "Follow me...your first assignment is to tidy up the west wing of the Mansion, my name is Matthew...though you probably won't know me long." He said but didn't say further as he started walking.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake sensed some sadness from the neko. "I may be foolish but I can't help it. I love being curious and remember that saying?" Drake's favorite saying made him feel better. "Curiosity killed the cat so...I am foolish." Drake followed Matthew. "Ok. I'll do that and my name is Drake." Drake did another sigh. "You won't either with me. I'm already planning on breaking out the prisoner."

Guess where I come from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down and shook his head. "I remember the saying...my mother used to tell me that when I was a really young kid..." He looked down as he walked and shook his head again. "Drake...breaking out the prisoner won't be easy...she's under drugs to make her more aggressive...but her mate is here in the Mansion...find him and you may find help." He said as he just walked feeling lost all of the sudden.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake began cleaning. "It won't and I'm going to do this by myself. I can't speak with her mate. Let's just say that it is forbidden for me." This will be hard for Drake.

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( rofl )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew started to help Drake clean. "No you won't...I'm going to help you...the prisoner is my friend...and I understand...but you can't say I can't help you." He said knowing that it was suicide for Drake to do this alone and maybe in doing so it might just kill Matthew thus freeing him once and for all. "I have reasons for this okay...so I'm helping." He added.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff