Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                                    fighting til' the wars won,
                                    I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

Ayden shook his head of such depressing and confusing thoughts as he heard Mia she wasn't mad at him, nor was he blaming him seeing as they were both drunk. "Doesn't excuse the fact that it happened." he mumbled before looking at the brunette with the same sad look as she looked up at his face. Again causing him to have conflicting thoughts and feelings. Though that was soon replaced by a sad smile as Mia smiled at him and stated that if he was working on new songs they sounded pretty good. "Well I'm glad you liked them then." he said simply before really and fully realizing that Mia was naked under the sheet as he saw her bare back. Without really thinking he leaned in and lightly ran his hand down her spine, then quickly shot away from her shaking his head. "Uh...I should let you get dressed. You know where everything is so....you know. Um....I'm going to be out in the living room being...well....me and doing what I normally do. Might make some food, yeah food sounds good I'll do that. So you get dressed and I'll make food then we can all be....dressed in fed. Sounds like a plan to me!" he rambled off as a blush made it onto his face as he grabbed some pants and a shirt and headed out, closing the door behind him as he pulled said pants on and just stood in the kitchen trying to figure out what to make for the two to eat. It wasn't then that he realized he should get a hold of Chaz and see if she was alright. He quickly searched for his phone, happy that his and Mia's were on the dining table, then he quickly texted his new female friend.

To: Chaz
                                    Message: Hey.....just wanted to see how you were doing.
                                    I had a crazy night, still feeling it a bit haha...

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
                                    Don't you know you're everything I have?
                                    ..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

ooc;link in survive;;

JackieeSmile
User Image

мια иιcσℓɛ cнαмвɛяƨ

❀Mia nodded slightly and agreed with Ayden. "Yeah I know it still happened, I don't really think I could forget." Sighing a little bit, a smile graced her face as Ayden ran his finger down her spine. Mia pulled the sheets closer when he had pulled away. She was so confused by everything that had happened. This was Ayden, Mia's closest friend, what could have lead to this. As he grabbed his clothes and left the room, Mia began to think. A faint memory dawned on her. They were at the beach and she had been drinking when she looked to Ayden, leaned in close and spoke these words "I'm in love with you." Then he leaned in and kissed her, that was her last memory.

❀With only that memory to go off of, Mia was still left in the dark on a number of things. Why did she say that? Was she really in love with Ayden? And why did he kiss her? when he could have just brushed it off. Her head began to spin with all these questions and Mia decided it was time for food. Getting up, Mia found her clothes on the ground. Picking them up, Mia began to put them on. Then she saw on Ayden's dresser, a pair of clothes she had left here. They had gotten soaked from a water fight the two of them had and Mia had left in Ayden's clothes. Apparently he washed them. Smiling to have a change of clothes and not to feel so scandalous, Mia got dressed, put on one of Ayden's beanies to cover her hair and walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind but I'm wearing your beanie. And lucky me, I had a change of clothes here." Hoping the two could just not talk about what had happened for a little bit longer, Mia tried to keep the conversation light. But keeping a conversation at all was always difficult. So things probably weren't gonna go too smoothly.

ι тнιиκ тнɛяɛғσяɛ ι αм

σσc:

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx Damian sighed as he watch as Ana got up and made it a point to leave right away. It did sting, though he knew he had it coming. "Yeah, they do suck. And if it helps I am sorry about what happened yesterday, things hot out of hand and you know how I get when I'm c**k blocked and high and being messed with.....I didn't mean it Ana." he said simply, hoping that she would just accept it seeing as they were, or had been friends up until yesterday. He watched as she most likely texted Colton, made sense with what he could remember of the two from last night.

Soon though it seemed like everyone burst into his room, and to he silently thanked God that his Aunt was away for the week or else this would be a bit worse. Damian shook his head at the news he heard as he looked at Colton and Michelle. They had slept together.....and Colton was owning up to it. "Dude, don't worry about it. We both do stupid things when under the influence." he said simply to his friend with a shrug before focusing on Michelle with a hurt look. That quickly turned to anger when she asked if he slept with Ana. "I didn't, wish I could say the same about you though. Thought you were done with this stupid, pointless game with me Michelle!? And don't blame this on Colton or being drunk, cause obviously I could use the same excuse for doing nothing with Ana." he hissed, as his anger started getting the better of him. Before anything could get too worse though he turned, punched the wall hard causing him to make a hole and split his knuckle as he then stormed off to the balcony a little happy his Aunt was loaded for once as he stared out and sulked to try and calm down.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: }}
                                                        MoonlyRise

JackieeSmile

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Desirable Prophet

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                                    fighting til' the wars won,
                                    I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

Ayden was pretty much on autopilot as he grabbed what was needed to make pancakes and eggs and everything else needed for a good breakfast. Just going through the motions as thoughts of the night before came tumbling here and there in his mind. Like dancing with Chaz, to hearing Mia admit she loved him and him kissing her. Stuff like that which made his head all....well weird as un-poetic as that sounded. But soon he was brought out of that by the sound and sight of Mia. Ayden glared at her for wearing one of his beanies seeing as she clearly knew how he got about hit hats and why he wore them all the time. But then he saw the clothes she was wearing and couldn't help but smile at the memory that came to mind. They had gotten into a water fight while cleaning his car, before he had even met Chaz where he thought things would possibly go somewhere Mia. But she hadn't seemed interested, and seeing as he didn't like forcing anyone(even more so her) he just stopped. Tuned out the feelings, and as luck had had it he had met Chaz and the feelings returned but for that of another.

He shook his head as he looked her up and down, then walked over to her and grabbed his beanie. "You know me better than that, so you know that I do mind......even if you look good in it. But yeah you're lucky that I washed them for you." Ayden said with a shrug and smirk as he walked back to the kitchen to flip a pancake so it wouldn't burn. "You want the normal stuff?" he asked curiously as he continued to cook breakfast for the two.

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
                                    Don't you know you're everything I have?
                                    ..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

ooc;link in survive;;

JackieeSmile
xxxxxYou’re gonna push your luck,tell me you’ve had enough
ichelle odriguez
User Image

Michelle felt a big relief when Damian told her he didn't slept with Ana, but he ruined as he said he wished he could say the same about her, her expression turning into a frown. He said he thought she was done with their game, "I am! But-" he continued as he told her not to blame it on Colton or getting drunk because he could use the same excuse. She threw her arms up in surrender as she looked to the side and back to him with an annoyed expression. She was about to speak when he punched the wall, leaving a whole a result as he then walked to he balcony. "Damian come on!" She said in an exasperated tone.

The brunette walked out to the balcony that Damian was in, if any neighboor saw them, she guessed they would say they were married because of the fight. "I'm done with the stupid game!! I don't remember a damn from yesterday besides going back to he group with you, thats all I know!" She said. "It was that stupid drink and seems like Colton being high also got the best of him...Anyway, I'm not freaking okay with Ana sleeping in your bed! Like, what the hell?! You got so many rooms and she had to slip precisely on yours" she said...or more like yelled, effects of anger and jealousy mixed together. "You knew how much it pissed me off she was flirting with you on the beach and you happily flirted back and danced and swam with her, that wasn't enough huh? Had to bring her to your house and have her sleep beside you!" She yelled as she placed her hands across her chest as she breathed heavily, even her eyes watered slightly do to the fight. "I told you I was done with the game and I am, is your decision if you believe me or not...." she said, the words coming out almost as a whisper.

Company:DamianGPS: Damian's house=RoomMood: Headache/Jealous/Anger/Nervous/WTH?!
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kissxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Her journal <3

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXM A S S IXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Massi let up hard breathes as he tried to figure out what exactly happened last night. He was not liking this feeling..."Ok ok I will.." he trailed off quietly cuz all the noiseche heard...even his voice was killing his head. Winced holding on to it then realized he was still very much nude and quickly covered himself with his hands once more. "s**t" he exclaimed, then let out a grunt when the towel hit his face. Grabbing the fabric and quickly tying it to cover up at last, holding the sides to make sure it did not fall. But began to stretch out his neck and shoulder feeling quite tense and stiff. But stop stiff lifting his head to meet cole's when he heard her words... he gulped. "....." silent for a moment. It was not like he carried around condom just in case of these sitution. This guy was not a virgin but had not had sex since he was 16... only twice evrr. Soooo he certainly not planning on having smex anytime soon. "...no..."he replied. "I'm sorry... like I said yesterday... I was not planning on having sex at all....I really do not have any idea how this happened. I can't remember s**t--" shooting pain going through his head, "...anything." he finished recovering from that bit.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXSitting in the passenger seat quietly, Caroline kept to herself as she stared down at her hands self-consciously. God, what must Nate think of her? She had never thought she would be the type to have a one-night stand with a complete stranger, let alone lose her virginity in such a way. She hated the fact that this is how she was coming across – she wished there was some way to convince Nate that this wasn’t who she really was.

When they were stopped in front of her house, Caroline looked over to Nate as he began to apologize again for what had happened. She shook her head with a faint smile that sat a bit reluctantly on her lips.
“For what it’s worth, I’m sorry too, for my part in it all. And don’t worry – I can’t even remember last night, so whatever impressions I have of you are fairly untainted.” She chuckled silently, trying to find humour in the situation – this was all awkward enough without trying to be morose about it. When he offered to come inside and talk to her parents, her eyes widened in slight disbelief. “Uh, that – that’s sweet of you, but no.. I wouldn’t put you through that.” She smiled ruefully as she shrugged. “I doubt they’ll even notice I was gone, really.”

Whereabouts/// Outside my house, in Nate's car Alongside/// Nate Deepest Thoughts/// ... Aura/// Shy

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

User Image

Desirable Prophet

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole sighed and ran a hand through her messy brown hair, getting a bit mad when her hand snagged on a knot. This had gotten out of hand, and at the mention of them not using protection there was a problem. She just didn't know what to do, but figured worrying about it all right now wasn't the right way about it. "I know.....and it's fine I guess. Um I can't remember anything either. But we should probably find your clothes first before figuring all this out." she said simply as she avoided his gaze and moved to walk back to where the party had been held, grateful that she found her shoes there as she walked barefoot in the sand.

The place looked a mess with cups and what have you thrown about. Though it was safe to say that no one else had ended up on the beach, which Cole was happy about. Last thing she wanted to was to deal with more freaked out teens. For a bit she tried to help Massi find his clothes, but after awhile her mind started cluttering with thoughts that just made her panic. So she simply found a place that over looked the horizon and the water and dug her feet in the sand as she rested her chin on her knees and continued to think and make sense of her thoughts.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SuperKeno

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
J E S S I

Jessi finally began to come to after a bit groaning,"Ahmm..." sitting up slowly holding her head as pain shot through it. "OW!" cussing mumbles of french. As she slowly open her eyes but then went wide when she met eyes with Casper. Jessi yelped jumping hopping on her button backward slightly hitting the wall of the window seat of his room. Then she began to to remember the current sitution... them two had sex. She knew it without a doubt they did, they were freaking naked. The thought made a pit develop in her stomach... a pain inher chest that just added to her brain spliting headache, because of jackson... . Their relationship just started and look at what happens, she goes and has sex with pratically a stranger. And as hard as she tried to remember how this happened. She couldn't remember a thing for the life of her.

The poor girl had brought her legs into her chest, as her mind and emotions went wild
..tears streaming down her face. She did not even care she was naked, it wasn't like he hadn't already seen all any how. What she was worried what jackson will do and say to her. The bruette feared the worse...they could break up and hate her... . That possibility affected her the most. Jessi had and was going to tell him, she couldn't keep it secret.

Finally answering the boy she shook her head, "no..." wiping away her still falling tears. Getting up she began to try to locate her clothing. "Why did this happen..like this...why now..." she mumbled. Kessi did not know what happened but she was not mad or blaming casper... it was her own fault for drinking that damn punch.

OOC ;_; poor jessi......

User Image

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[[] User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXM A S S IXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Massi listened to the cole and couldnt have agreed more with her. The ginger rubbed his eyes as with a hard sigh escaped from his pulsed lips. Thinking he should have had self control and not touch that drink...and as his mind wondered more as he was looking for his clothes. Massi wondered bout if his friends were ok.. if he ended up in this sitution one could only guess...

Groaning he merely found his shirt where he had remember throwing it off near the punch bowl, picking it up he brushed it off slidding it on. Noticing that the area was a total desserted mess. Grumbling to himself as he grabbed a trash can and began to pick up the trash. "People just leaving their s**t...lazy horny a** teens ...@$&#$%#@%%
              ..." the man continued to curse away pissed about the whole sitution. Just picking up trash to distract his mind from exploding.And there he found piled with other articles of clothing he found his shorts and pulled them on. He did not care that they were coated with sand...he already had sand up his a**...

After finishing his clea up,he dipped in the water right quick to wash off some sand. And figuring by cole's position he should get her something... digging in the coolers now filled with melted ice he grabbed two water bottles. Standing beside her, Massi took a seat handing the bottle to her. " Here it's still cold." He softly smiled.

Desirable Prophet

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole continued to stare out into the ocean, her minds swirling with that of the hangover effects. This wasn't right, mostly because her and Massi had slept together and even more so since they most likely had unprotected sex. "This day is just one big mess." she mumbled to herself as she listened to Massi rummage about the scene looking for his clothes and cursing worse than a sailor. She sighed heavily as she felt a tear stream down her face, the result was her wiping her face before it could be seen and rested her forehead against her knees as she stayed silent. She just felt wrong and sick if she was being honest with herself, not to mention sore and a bit stiff from sleeping in the sand from events of the night before.

Cole stayed in that position until she heard Massi say something, causing her to jump and look at him as he offered her a water bottle and say next to her. She nodded and took it, liking that she had something to fiddle with for a bit before finally opening it and taking a sip. After which she again rested her chin on her knees and stayed silent for a bit. "So......um...come here often?" she asked after awhile as the silence had started to get to her, that and she was trying to lighten the air more so she would stop wallowing in her own mistakes.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SuperKeno

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

... B u t . f o r . t o n i g h t . I ' l l . s t a y . h e r e . w i t h . y o u
Y e s . f o r . t o n i g h t . I ' l l . l a y . h e r e . w i t h . y o u

Casper moved back when she returned to consciousness, giving her plenty of space. This certainly wasn’t the first time he had been with a girl and not his first drunken fling either – he knew reactions could vary wildly. But he hadn’t anticipated this – the outraged shouts and the tears.
“Jessi ..wai—I ..!” he stumbled over his words, not sure what to do. Casper found himself panicking a bit as all of this began to unfold before him – what were you supposed to do when a girl starts crying, anyway?! His first instinct was to go in for a hug, but under the circumstances (and their extreme lack of clothing) that might not be the best approach right now. Deciding on first things first, he diverted his attention temporarily in order to find something to put on, and located his boxers quite quickly. It’d be easier to focus after eliminating some of the more base distractions.

Slipping into them, he looked back at Jessi in time to see her get up and look for her own clothing. He saw her shirt close to where his boxers had been and picked it up, shaking it out slightly and handing it to the distraught girl.
“Jessi, I – I can’t even begin to explain how this happened, but I am so sorry… I swear, this was no way in my agenda.” He spoke apologetically, making sure his gaze never wandered past her face – yes, Casper was a guy and Jessi was a beautiful girl, but he was also a gentleman when it came down to it. “Is there anything I can do, to prove that to you?” he asked quietly, feeling quite awful that he had contributed in any way to this girl’s tears. They were technically both in the blame here, but Casper felt it was his responsibility to fix it somehow.

B u t . w h e n . t h e . s u n . h i t s . y o u r . e y e s . t h r o u g h . y o u r . window
T h e r e ' l l . b e .
n o t h i n g . y o u . c a n . d o ...

{{ OOC: Aww, I feel so bad for her T-T Not the best way to start your morning. }}}

SuperKeno
User Image

ANABEL EM MORSE
██████████████████ █ █ FORGOTTEN STAR !
CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY
CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY

██ T.THISISMYCONTINUINGevo l u t i o n

The girl stopped and placed her phone into her pocket of her shorts and then waited silently as she looked at Damian. They were good friends but she didn't like what he did to her. That was just a low blow. "Yeah, it's cool. I understand I can't be as big a flirt as Michelle is. But maybe that's a good thing. Poor girl probably can't hold a relationship," she said this with sour in her mouth. She didn't mean to talk down about anyone but the thing was she was tired of this girl Michelle. She knew the girl had a hold over guys but seriously? Come on now, fellas. Suddenly Colton barged into the room and then Michelle followed in behind him and actually glared at her. What the ******** was the tramp doing here?! Backing up slowly inching towards the door to make her escape she stopped cold in her tracks at what she heard. Colton slept with Michelle. He actually ******** her.

Anger shook in Ana's small body and she was ready to pounce on Michelle and rip her hair out, and then her eyes. "Michelle, you're a whore and you don't deserve someone as good as Damian. Sure I slept in his bed. With my clothes on you ******** tramp stamp. You actually slept with Colton. Thanks for tainting yet another guy." With that being said she looked at Colton and her body was actually shaking now. "I'll walk home, thanks anyway." With that she rushed out of the bedroom and started down the steps and out of the house. Hurrying up down the driveway and out onto the sidewalk she sighed and started her walk home. She was pissed and hurt. Words couldn't even explain.

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

JackieeSmile

Outfit; This.
User Image

cσℓтσи иɛιℓ ʝαcκƨσи

➸Hearing Damian say that he wasn't mad at him felt like a weight being taken off his shoulders. But the hurt written all over Ana's freckled face placed that weight back plus some. Colton felt like a major a*****e and a little sick to his stomach. Maybe he should eat something? Shrugging that feeling away, he walked after Ana and grabbed her wrist spinning her to face him. "Hey, what went on with Michelle was just sex." Shaking his head he knew that didn't sound any better. "It never means anything to me." Hearing his own words, Colton knew he was digging a deeper hole. "At least not with her. It's just fun." Sighing he released her arm and looked to the left. "The last thing I remember was getting my shirt off the beach so I could take you home." Smiling slightly, Colton told Ana his thoughts for this morning. "When I first woke up, I thought it was you in my bed. I was happy, and not just high-happy, I mean really happy." Man hearing his words made the boy want to punch himself in the gut. But the blond didn't want her mad at him, he'd do anything to make this right.

ƨɛϰʏ αи∂ ι κиσω ιт

σσc:

MoonlyRise
User Image

ANABEL EM MORSE
██████████████████ █ █ FORGOTTEN STAR !

██ T.THISISMYCONTINUINGevo l u t i o n

Ana was surprised when someone grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Seeing it was only Colton she relaxed a little. She knew she couldn't be that mad at him seeing as how they were all drugged up the other night, as well as drunk. Whatever happened was not meant to happen. "Well if it makes you feel any better I didn't exactly wake up happy to be in Damian's bed." She said this after hearing his explanation which didn't make her feel better till the end. "But thank you, I guess for explaining yourself. Even though you didn't have to...maybe I'm overreacting?" Biting down on her bottom lip she looked up at Colton. Sighing softly she took a step closed to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his chest letting her arms just drape around his shoulders. It was crazy the feelings and emotions she had for Colton. She knew she had to get home soon though, but her father would be at work. A shower would be nice and some breakfast maybe would also be nice. "Want to come over for breakfast? I can cook."

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

JackieeSmile

Outfit; This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out