User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

ωЂץ ɖȈɖ ΊϮ ɧдɣЄ ҭѺ ҍЄ ɎѺц....

Appeal.

Where- Have no idea
With-Who is this?
Thoughts-Where... Am I....
Mood-Panic-anxiety. .

Lars felt a ray of sun hit his pale face. His eye lids snapped shut and he rolled over in the alien bed he was on. He sat up and rubbed his eyes looking around the alien room. Last night was a blur. All he remembered was talking about sandcastles to Casper and the next he was here. He looked around the room. He noticed the girl laying down at his side and saw clothes on the floor. He panicked and looked under the covers and sighed in relief as he was clothed from waist down. He looked over at the girl and slowly climbed out the bed. He still felt the tingle of panic and slowly got on his hoodie and his shoes looking for all his belonging. Not wanting to wake the girl up. He sighed and found his truck keys and walked down the stares and out the door. The sun hit his eyes brutally and he groaned and hopped into his truck and put on the sunglasses he had in the dash for these kind of hangovers.

Getting to his house he sighed and unlocked his door and closed it behind him and sighed. Lars took off his shoes and went staggered to the bathroom and stripped himself of the stiff sand filled clothing, and put all the contents of his pockets in the sink as he turned on the water and plugged the bath tub up. He hopped in and put a hot wash cloth over his face and began his long, homemade, hang-over detox.

Quote:
evil_onyxsonal

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

... B u t . f o r . t o n i g h t . I ' l l . s t a y . h e r e . w i t h . y o u
Y e s . f o r . t o n i g h t . I ' l l . l a y . h e r e . w i t h . y o u

Casper was dead asleep to the world, completely unaware of the emotional turmoil that was taking place beside him. He wasn’t a deep sleeper by nature, but he clung so desperately to sleep that it was often hard to wake him. It took the crashing sound of a body hitting the floor to rouse him from the pseudo-coma he’d worked himself into.
“Huh?! What the… ow… he moaned, gently cradling his forehead as if it were made of glass, his brain threatening to shatter if he moved too quickly. On top of getting drunk last night, he and Lars had gotten high to the point of blacking out, and his mental processes were dulled quite substantially. So it took a little while to remember that something had woken him up. On top of that, the bed seemed warmer than usual – and he wasn’t wearing anything…

Peering over the side of his bed, he was greeted with the equally-nude figure of a very pretty girl that he remembered being named Jessi. Casper had taken notice of the foreign dancer at the beginning of the year, but hadn’t gone out of his way to get to know her. Well, it looks like he had gotten to know her quite well in a sense. Noticing suddenly that she was laying in a not-so-comfortable looking position and putting that together with the fact that a crash had woken him up, Casper jumped out of the bed and knelt down next to her, trying not to let his mind and eyes linger on the fact of her nude body - he was a guy, after all.
“Jessi? Ow, ******** hangovers…. Hey, you alright kid?” he asked, patting her cheeks gently to rouse her.

B u t . w h e n . t h e . s u n . h i t s . y o u r . e y e s . t h r o u g h . y o u r . window
T h e r e ' l l . b e .
n o t h i n g . y o u . c a n . d o ...

{{ OOC: No worries love, it was just fine smile }}}

SuperKeno

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXCaroline groaned softly as she buried her face deeper into the pillow that was supporting her head. Her brain making the slow climb between dreams and consciousness, she became aware of an unfamiliar smell coming from the bed linens – definitely not an unpleasant smell, but with a certain.. masculinity to it. Peeling her eyes open slowly, she was struck to find that this was certainly not her own bedroom – the colors were all wrong, and the blankets felt different from her own silk ones. Rolling onto her back, she groaned quietly as a distinct pounding in her head made her wish she could die for a few hours. So this is what a hangover was like, then? If this is what she could expect after getting drunk, she would never touch alcohol again.

When she decided the thumping in her skull was somewhat bearable, Caroline looked over next to her, where a boy was sleeping. Wait – a boy?! In the same bed, and – Caroline peeked down under the sheet that appeared to be the only thing covering her body – apparently naked. Her mind buzzing reluctantly, she sat up and felt the tell-tale aches that even someone like her – who was had been a virgin – knew what that meant.
“Oh God, Buddha, Hades, Epona…” she pleaded under her breath, in the vain hope that if she called on enough deities that one might actually exist and possibly even take pity on her, magically rewriting this part of her life. Looking back toward the head of the bed, she looked up at the male. “Umm, hi..” she murmured bashfully, blush clear on her cheeks. “…What’s your name?” she asked, obviously embarrassed that she didn’t even know this small bit of information of the man she had spent the night with.

Whereabouts/// In bed Alongside/// Nate Deepest Thoughts/// Oh crap Aura/// Embarrassed

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

User Image
User Image

Nate turned on his bed as he was still asleep. He felt some movement on his bed, did Michelle stayed the night? No, it couldn't be. He opened his eyes slowly and started to sit up but his head was throbbing like crazy, causing him to raise his hands to his head. He groaned at the feeling and then turned to look at a voice that said hi to him, he turned to look at a female, definitely not Michelle. His vision was still blurry, but it worked a few seconds after, making him see the female beside him. His blue eyes widened as he saw she was naked, he didn't felt any type of clothe on.

The female questioned who he was, "I'm Nate. Caroline right?" He questioned. He have seen her around school around, also he have heard about her so that was why he knew her name. "Did we....?" Stupid question because they were naked. He groaned once again, first the headache and now he slept with Caroline. He looked down at the floor beside him, spotting something that cause him some relief, the condom seal open, he sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, I have no idea what happened yesterday" he apologized and ran a hand through his dark hair. "Do you want me to take you home?" He questioned her, he was slightly nervous with all this. How the heck did he ended up having sex with Caroline? It wasn't him, it has been a while he even had sex so that's why he always has a condom around but still.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXCaroline watched as the boy next to her woke up, and it was clear this was as much of a surprise for him as it was for her. The unspoken revelation was slightly comforting, but didn’t really take away any of her embarrassment as she pulled up the sheet to cover herself up. Meeting his eyes briefly as he introduced himself, she nodded in confirmation of her name. “Yeah, I’m Caroline…” she spoke quietly. She unconsciously flinched at his next question, though was spared from having to answer that, as the evidence was rather stacked.

Avoiding his eyes until the sound of a relieved sigh caught her interest, and at his apology she couldn’t help the dark chuckle that escaped her lips.
“Yeah… well that makes two of us, frankly.” She murmured, unable to remember much of yesterday after Spyk had vanished again. For what it was worth, she wasn’t mad at Nate – he seemed like a decent guy and it didn’t feel like he had purposefully taken advantage of her inebriated state – really, she was just looking forward to going home and pretending that this never happened. “That’d be great, actually.” She nodded, still holding the blanket to her chest as she began looking for her clothing, trying to ignore the marks on her body that were a result of their lovemaking.

Whereabouts/// In bed Alongside/// Nate Deepest Thoughts/// Oh crap Aura/// Embarrassed

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

User Image
User Image

мια иιcσℓɛ cнαмвɛяƨ

❀Mia woke to the guitar playing of her best friend. A smile was on her face and nothing felt out of the ordinary, it wasn't the first time Mia had crashed at Ayden's. Mia stretched her arms up and the blanket felt down. That was when things became unusual. A gasp escaped her lips as she saw her own naked body. Immediately Mia grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around her. Trying to think back to what had happened made the short brunette's head hurt. She had never been drunk or hungover in her life. Nor had she ever had sex before. When the shock had worn off, Mia began to feel the aches and curled her knees to her chest. Not knowing what to do, Mia softly called out to her best friend, hoping he could make some sense out of what happened last night. "Aaaaayden??" Mia brushed away the tears slowly slipping down her face and waited for Ayden to come in.

ι тнιиκ тнɛяɛғσяɛ ι αм

σσc:

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen
User Image

cσℓтσи иɛιℓ ʝαcκƨσи

➸Colton woke up feeling amazing, he never got hungover. It was definitely a perk of his lifestyle. Even if he did, the hair of the dog trick always seemed to work for him. Looking over his shoulder to the girl next to him, Colton thought it was Ana. A smile crossed his face until he leaned over to kiss her and saw it was Michelle. "What the hell!? What are you doing here? Did we? s**t. We did." Sex with Michelle was never a bad experience. It was just the timing. The last thing Colton remembered from the night before was getting up to take Ana home. Now he had to explain this to her and Damian. "Damian's gonna kill me." Shaking his head, Colton heard his phone vibrate on the dresser. Putting his shorts back on, Colton walked over to the phone and looked at the message. It was Ana. She was at Damian's. A slight flare of jealousy hit him, but he quickly let it go seeing as what he had done was way worse. Replying to Ana, Colton picked up Michelle's clothes and gave them to her. "Look, last night was a mistake. And I'm heading over to Damian's right now to let him now. You comin'?" Without waiting for a response, Colton walked out of the room.

➸After finding his shirt on the couch, a bit puzzled Colton grabbed his keys and headed for his car. Seeing Michelle walking to his car, the boy waited for her to get in. It was a silent short car ride to his best friend's house. Parking the car, Colton took a deep breath and got out. Walking up to the door, Colton paused for a second before walking in. Seeing Ana first, he gave her a shy smile and then looked passed her towards Damian's room. "He in there?" She nodded and Colton opened the door to his best friend's room. Looking away, the blond felt so guilty for the words he was about to spill. "Just gonna say this, you're gonna want to kill me, but I slept with Michelle last night." Those words came out slowly but as he saw the expression on Damian's face, Colton's words became rushed. "Look dude, I was drunk and high I really don't even remembering it happening. I swear it didn't mean anything. I know she's yours. I'm sorry. Really sorry."

ƨɛϰʏ αи∂ ι κиσω ιт

σσc:

MoonlyRise

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen
xxxxxYou’re gonna push your luck,tell me you’ve had enough
ichelle odriguez
User Image

Michelle rolled to her side on the bed, something felt weird about it, but somewhat if felt familiar. Then, a voice basically yelled at her, "Aaaah! Colton shut up!" She said to him as she sat up, hands on her head, recognizing quickly his voice and of course, that they were at his house since she has been here a couple of times. Hell, how was she going to tell Damian she slept with his best friend...again? Oh well, they weren't anything official yet right? Still, she felt weird about it. Colton picked up her clothe and gave it to her as he said that what happened was a mistake, "Geez, so bad was I that you want me gone?" She asked as she dtarted to get dressed. He said that he was going to Damian's to tell him and asked her if she was going which she simply nodded.

After she was done getting dressed, she walked to Colton's car and stepped inside. The ride was silent, she ran her hand through her hair as she thought what to say to Damian, he better not have had sex with another girl or he was dead man, although she did the same but still! It wasn't her fault! As they pulled into Damian's house, she followed Colton inside, her heart skipped a beat from jealousy as she saw Ana girl at Damian's house. The blonde male questioned if Damian was in her room and the female nodded, she gave the girl a soft glare before following Colton to Damian's room. The male explained that he will kill him for it but that they slept together, making her bite her lip softly and even more Damian's expression. She moved to stand beside him as Colton went on to say hr was high and drunk and didn't meant or remember what happened, pointing out she was his, great, so that was how they will refer to her? 'She is yours'? "Is totally fine, I don't remember anything besides the headache of the hungover. Oh, and thanks for basically throwing me out of your house" she said with a fake smile and rolled her eyes. The female then turned to Damian, "So what's your excuse to be sleeping with her hm?" She questioned the dark haired male beside her as she smacked her arm gently, her expression obviously saying she was jealous.

Company:Damian/Colton/AnaGPS: Colton's house>Damian's house=roomMood: Headache/Jealous/Upset/Worried/Nervous
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kissxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Her journal <3

JackieeSmile

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen
User Image

Nate nodded at her confirmation of her name and ran a hand through his hair. To his apology for what happened and that he didn't remember what happened, she said she didn't as well. Honestly, he didn't remember a thing about it, besides the fight and talking to Mia, after that everything was blank. How did he even got out of control with the drinking? How did he even made it back to his house safely even in the drunk state he was? He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and turned to the female, who answered his question if she wanted him to take her home.

"Alright" he said. As she turned around to get her clothe, he noticed the marks and bruises on her body, "Now I'm even more sorry!" He said to her as he unconsciously ran a finger through the marks. Obviously it was noted he was drunk, he has never left this type of marks before. He turned around and reached for his jeans and started to get dressed, taking a new shirt from his closet and looking for his car keys through the house, spotting them beside the living room area. Nate picked the keys up and walked outside to start the car, waiting for Caroline to walk out so she told him where to go cause he had no idea where her house was.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXCaroline startled slightly as he apologized again, the gentle touch on her skin causing a slight shiver as she shook her head in denial. “Oh no, don’t worry! They don’t hurt, and they’ll be gone in a day. Really, don’t feel bad.” Caroline assured him as she lightly surveyed the faint markings. They couldn’t even rightfully be called bruises – more like pink splotches where fingertips had pressed tightly in the heat of some unremembered passion. Besides, Caroline bruised rather easily, so she’d be able to explain them away easily enough without attracting any attention.

When Nate had turned away, Caroline took the opportunity to slip out from under the covers and located her bikini and white sundress, which were in a crumpled heap to the side of the bed. Slipping them on easily enough, she gave a silent sigh of relief to be dressed again; it made what had happened last night much easier to ignore. Gathering up the last of her things, she quickly finger-combed her curly auburn hair until it was at least semi-respectable before she made her way out of the house, grateful that he apparently lived alone and didn’t have anyone lingering around that she’d have to face. Finding her one-night lover by his car, Caroline looked down the road and recognized the area. Slipping into the passenger seat, she described how to get to her house – it was about a five-minute drive from where they were now.

Whereabouts/// Outside, in Nate's car Alongside/// Nate Deepest Thoughts/// ... Aura/// Shy

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

User Image

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Chazelina**AneMarie

The Quote of the day is :: Oh. My. God.
Steal my heart and Soul :: uhm?
You like my :: Bare skin? I sure do.

xxxxxxxxChazelina opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling above her. It wasn't the one she normally saw every morning. Actually it wasn't one she had ever seen before in her life. The sheets where not the ones she was used to either. Hers were super soft and had a way of tangling around her in a cocoon. These simply draped over her and were cold. Her body ached and complained at every movement she made. Every motion bothered her. However, somewhat she was a little turned on by the promiscuity. She could see her bikini top across the room from her bed, her bottoms on the floor by the door. Her wrap no where insight. Of course that would be the thing she'd lose. Chaz peeked under the covers to confirm what she was seeing. Yep. Sure enough, the girl was stark naked and covered in bruises and hickies. Her long brown hair was a tangled curly mess. "Ugh!" Her bony hands met her eyes as she groaned in despair. How in heaven's name was she planning on getting herself out of this one?

xxxx She rolled over and propped herself up on her arm. The guy. Who was he? She knew him from somewhere. That party. Her head was killing her. "Last time I ever drink..." She squirmed around uncomfortably and found herself moving closer and closer to him. The more she thought about the bruises and the prior night the more she moved closer to the guy. Any minute now he would wake up to them both bare in his bed. She was going to get as close as possible and hope to keep warm. There was no way she was going to be the first one awake. She was NOT doing the walk of shame...She couldn't get that reputation now.

User Image User ImageUser Image
saruta
User Image

Nate nodded his head softly as Caroline told him not to worry about the bruises since they didn't hurt, he still felt bad for it but said nothing or he would be apologizing all the way. After they got dressed and he walked to his car, she walked after him a few minutes later, giving him the directions to get to her house. He sighed to himself, his head throbbing each time he tried to think or remember what had happened last night. The drinks were spiked, it was the main thing he knew because getting drunk and sleeping randomly with someone wasn't him. Now that he thought about it....Oh God Michelle! He was suppose to watch her over, although she can take care of herself but...."Shoot" he muttered to himself as he drive toward Caroline's house which was pretty near to his.

After he pulled over infront of the house, he turned to her, "Again, I'm sorry for literally everything, last night wasn't me clearly. I don't want you to have a bad impression of me" he said. He was a shy guy, not since forever, but because of his past relationships that turned him to be more reserved to himself. What would people say if they know he slept with Caroline while being drunk? One thing was sure, nothing good would be said. "If you need me to explain your parents or something let me know" he said. He was good at explaining screw ups, learning from his sister and making up excuses for her to their parents so she didn't got in trouble, luckily all excuses where accepted and no harm was done
This case was the exception, it wasn't much but he did left marks and bruises on Caroline, but at least it wasn't something too noticeable or it got worst right?

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                                    fighting til' the wars won,
                                    I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

Ayden had continued to play and work on new songs, letting his mind wander as well as his eyes. It wasn't until they found a used condom that crap seemed to hit the fan. He knew exactly what went down the night before just as he heard Mia call for him. Without really thinking twice he all but ran to her, finding her crying. "Mia I'm so sorry..." he said as he sat in the bed next to her and wrapped her in a hug to try and soothe her. This wasn't suppose to happen, sure he remembered briefly that his childhood friend had admitted to liking him but for him to allow this to happen? All while also having feelings for another girl? That was something he never wanted, he made it a point that if he wouldn't sleep with anyone unless he was sure he cared for and loved them. This was just not making any sense, and making him a little depressed to be honest.

"Hey. Let me make it up to you k? Cause I am really sorry about all of this Mia.....I didn't mean for this to happen. Getting drunk and just not being in the right of mind to know what I was doing..." he said sadly as he continued to hold Mia, his head killing him. Plus to make things even worse for Ayden, his aching head was circling with thoughts about how he felt about all this other than being depressed. "This would make for a good song." he said at an attempt to both smile and lighten the mood with the joke as he looked at Mia. It was short lived though as his smile dropped, replace with a frown and a sad smile.

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
                                    Don't you know you're everything I have?
                                    ..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

ooc;link in survive;;
User Image

мια иιcσℓɛ cнαмвɛяƨ

❀Mia just fell into Ayden's arms as he came into the room and held her. He started apologizing and Mia glanced up into his eyes. He looked so sad. Trying to cheer him up, Mia smiled, pushing through the sadness, refusing to make Ayden feel any worse. "I'm not mad at you Ayden. We were both drinking." Pulling him into a hug, the brunette sat there for a bit until he made a light hearted joke about a couple songs. Leaning her head up to him, she smiled. "If they're what you were working on in there, they sounded good." Relaxing a bit, Mia realized she was still not dressed. She felt a little breeze as the sheets slipped off her shoulder revealing only her bare back. Not wanting to make the situation worse, Mia just stayed there. Part of her wanted to just stay there, not move a muscle, until this day disappeared.

ι тнιиκ тнɛяɛғσяɛ ι αм

σσc:

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole sighed as she listened to the male stir next to her, but then her head snapped to Massi when she heard her name. Causing her to quickly wrap the blanket more tightly around herself and avert her eyes. He had shot up pretty quick, and rather than stay sitting down on the floor where it was a lot harder to not look at anything Cole slowly stood up. "Calm down please? You're screaming is making my head hurt a lot more.......now just don't look." she said simply as her head pounded even more and she moved fast to grab her clothes as she talked. Quickly she threw the blanket, happy that it managed to hit Massi in the face as she quickly turn her back to him and got dressed in yesterdays outfit. Once that was done she waited a few seconds before turning around, her brown eyes meeting Massi's for a second before she averted them. "Please tell me we used protection...." she quietly pleaded, not really wanting to hear the answer if it was bad.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;; Oh it's fine! I actually liked it xD made writing for Cole a lot easier.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SuperKeno

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas