Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxYou’re gonna push your luck,tell me you’ve had enough
ichelle odriguez
User Image

Michelle scoffed as Jessi said that she didn't told Jackson, that she couldn't lie and it just came out, making her roll her eyes. She at least told him how she felt, but she wasn't to tell still! She apologized for breaking the promise but that she wasn't sorry for telling him, stating he had to know, ''Not by someone else Jess! He will think everyone knew I was using him but him!'' She yelled at the girl. She pointed out Jackson will get mad if she told him either way, ''He'd get upset and not like this! The worst thing you have done was to tell him here! When Damian is at the same place! I would've at least told him somewhere else!'' She said, worst mistake was that Damian was freaking high and who knows what he could be cable of doing.

Jessi said she will take full responsability but that she was more concerned for Damian, she was as well. Jackson knew how to fight and too good for what she have seen, probably Damian does at well but it wouldn't help, right? The brunette then turned to Jackson asking him to please listen to them and that they didn't want either to get hurt, specially Damian, she thought to herself. She got on her tiptoes, she was just a few centimeters smaller than him, ''Jackson, listen to me, let's go somewhere else to talk. I will explain everything, is not like Jessi said'' she said, the last part between her clenched teeth and glaring at the brunette and back to the blonde male with pleading eyes, she turned to look at Damian and Colton. If only Jackson would miss and punch Ana instead. Yes, even with all this fighting and anger, she was still jealous.

Company: Colton/Jessi/Damian/JacksonGPS: BeachMood: WTF!? She promised not to say so!!!/Angry/Worried
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kissxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

Appeal

Lars chuckled at the remark He watched as Casper disappeared in the water. He knew this trick before. Right when he thought for a second a hand met his back in a shove. Lars' wet cloths clung to his body. He began starting to walk to the beach part by his stuff. He got to where his and Casper's stuff was. He unbuttoned his wet plaid shirt and pulled off the soggy shoes and his jeans leaving him in just swimming trunks.

He ran back to the water. Sand speckling his body where the clothes had trapped it. He dived in and swam back out to the chest deep water and popped up behind Casper and got the piece of seaweed and stuck it in his ear and swam away. popping up a few feet away from Casper

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris heard what Massi was saying, her emerald eyes now narrowing as that feeling got stronger. She tensed as she heard Jackson's voice call out the word a*****e. She felt something spiral down her spine as she looked at Massi, her eyes narrowed and dark with distaste. Of everyone on this beach, Jackson should not be the person to be getting into a fight. Especially with his training. She patted Massi's arm and jerked her head towards Jackson, Jessi, Michelle, Colton and Damien. She would likely be the only would who could stop Jackson if this fight actually happened but she would need Massi to play mediator if the other guy decided to continue the fight afterwards.

Eris walked purposely over two the two girls and the guy, her hands shaking and her body seemingly to quake a little bit. She was shaking because of anticipation. Jackson being angry was a dangerous thing, but it would give her an advantage if it came down to getting the man to calm down. She reached into her pocket into the back of her jeans, yanking her shirt out of it and pulling it on, not caring that it was now cold and wet. She walked up to Jessi and Michele.

"What is going on here?" She asked in a sharp voice, clearly displeased with this. Her eyes looked to Colton, cold in her gaze. She looked the other male up and down before she dismissed him as simply a nuisance. She looked at Michele touching Jackson, trying to diffuse the situation. It was clear to her what was going on. She gave the girl a once over, following her gaze over to Damien. She snorted, her mind putting the final piece together. This was...ridiculous. She continued to tap her fingers on the sides of her thighs, anxiously watching
                                      Jackson. She moved, situating herself between him and Damien. This was not an ideal situation. But if s**t was going to go down, she was going to intervene. There was a serious difference of skills here. Jackson would be suspended from training for fighting.

"Stupid men." She muttered

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Chazelina**AneMarie

The Quote of the day is :: To get to his heart, get to his friends.
Steal my heart and Soul :: Mr. Mystery
You like my :: Outfit

xxxxxxxx Chazelina smiled at the crowd then back at her friend. "Alright love." She grabbed the guitar carefully and began strumming random chords that sounded like they almost went together. Mia came over ad the girl rose to shake her hand. "Pleasure to meet the best friend. and yes I am the infamously known girl who can't ever text back!" She smiled at the obviously shy female. Her shoulders raised and dropped "He writes songs about me and then never lets me hear them." She rolled her eyes and laughed slightly and poked his side playfully. "If I didn't know any better then I'd say they were songs that confessed his undying love for me." Nimble fingers scratched nervously at her scalp then moved down to hold her neck. It was her tell-tale for her being nervous or anxious. It was something the just had always done since she was a little girl. Her nails were bitten to nubs from fear and anxiety. Her body language screamed her emotions. Needless to say the girl always lost poker games.

xxxx Chaz threw her free arm around Mia's shoulders and handed the guitar back to Ayden. "Come child. Lets go get you something to drink and then YOU can tell me all the bad things he has said about me." She picked up her glass from the her seat and walked over to the punch. She grabbed a cup, filled it up and handed it to the girl. "You can even tell me things about him that way I have ammo when he wants to be a butt and be mean." Chaz boasted. She was so excited to meet one of his friends. Every girl knows, to get accepted by him, you must be accepted by those he surrounds himself with.

User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

мια иιcσℓɛ cнαмвɛяƨ

❀Mia listened to Chazz' retort to Ayden's jab a smiled slightly. She hated that she was so quiet but it never seemed like a good time to talk. Plus what would she really say? There wasn't much in her life to talk about. Mia was completely content to stand there and be a third wheel, laughing and smiling at their words, but it seemed Chazz had some other plans for her. Mia's eyes widened and darted over to Ayden when the other girl had pulled on her. Shaking her head slightly, Mia didn't want to be without Ayden. It was always just plain awkward.

❀Politely taking the drink from Chazz, Mia told herself that she wasn't going to drink. But as the conversation continued, she took a tiny sip. Then a bigger sip, and suddenly she was almost done with the cup. The girls had actually been talking a bit and Mia started to tell Chazz about the first time she met Ayden. "I remember the first day I met Ayden. We were in middle school. He used to wear these really geeky glasses and stuttered a lot." A genuine laugh and smile came out as she actually remembered the day. "We had to pick partners and me being shy, just sat there quietly. He came over to me and sat down. No words. Just sat and out of no where bumps himself into me." Rolling her eyes, Mia continued. "There's a reason he's always wearing a beanie. His hair, when it's not messed with, basically an afro." Mia took another sip and laughed. After a bit a real smile broke out again. "But Ayden is honestly one of the best people you'll meet." Nodding, Mia glanced up at Chazz. "So tell me about you, something I don't already know from Ayden's songs." Giggling a bit, Mia took another sip.

ι тнιиκ тнɛяɛғσяɛ ι αм

σσc:

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXM A S S IXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Massi could not believe it... but knew he saw it...Jessi kissed Jackson. He must be the blindest folk cuz he never thought she had feelings for the boy--EVER. He could not hear all Jessi was saying in the distance when she shoot up but looked pissed...but then Jackson got mad storming passed them and he was extremely confused now. Following with his eyes to the group of teens, feeling Eris' touch and knew she wanted to figure out what was going on.

Walking over he looked about the unwinding drama that he slowly started to figure the more and more he stood there. Massi knew of the drama between Michelle and the boys, and how she was using mainly Jackson to get to Damian. He didn't like it but felt Jackson could figure it out and handle it. And as it was turning out in front of him... he guessed Jessi just told him.

Glancing over at Jessi giving her 'I know now' expression. The girl sighed pulling the two to the side real quick, "After I told jackson that I liked him... he mentioned michelle more or less and getting fed up with these secrets. I told him about Michelle using him to get with Damian. He got upset of course and now wants to kick Damian's a**." she informed in as few words as she could to update them. Massi decided not to push for more info now they had to stop Jackson...

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image User ImageUser Image

Pouring herself a drink after Massi had relinquished the ladle, Caroline was just about to respond to his comment when all of the drama seemed to start. Apparently a case of spurned affections and hurt feelings by the sound and look of it – typical high school melodrama. The ginger-haired man’s observations of the hormone-laden atmosphere almost seemed prophetic as the commotion started up between a small group of teenagers with others quickly getting themselves involved – Eris and Massi among them.

Caroline decided to hang back out of the way – she didn’t know any of the people involved, and it wasn’t like she could be of any measurable help anyway. So she resigned to sit down on a small cropping of rocks, tucking her legs to the side and taking a hesitant sip of the concoction in her cup. Tasting the faintly familiar astringent burn as well as the slightly bitter tang of the artificial food colorant, she grimaced a bit but sipped some more.

}|{ { OoC/// Free to play with! } }|{

Whereabouts/At the beach, sitting on some rocks
Alongside/No one I know
Deepest.Thoughts/Hope everything is okay…
Aura/Concerned but uninvolved
User Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper laughed and watched Lars return to the beach to remove his thoroughly soaked clothing. Glad that he was in the water and quite a distance away, the blush that might’ve appeared on Casper’s face was thankfully somewhat nullified by the cold water around him. His usually afro-like hair was weighed down by the salt water and quickly turned into messy curls that sat around his face, loaning a rather attractive aspect to his features.

Watching his friend returning to the water and disappearing, he was sure Lars was going to be copying his previous attack and made sure to look around to try to avoid it. But he still wasn’t fast enough, and soon felt the slimy kelp being stuck in his ear.
“Oh, gross.” He groaned and laughed as he pulled it out, crumpling it into a green wad and letting it sink to the ocean floor. Seeing his friend a few feet away, Casper swam after him. Though his own wet clothes were slowing him down, he was still a really good swimmer and soon caught the smaller boy around the waist, tickling him slightly. “Brat.” He chuckled.

User Image

Quote:
So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

Appeal

Lars saw the boy start to swim after him. He made a break and was caught around the waist before he was able to swim anymore. The arms wrapped around his waist and he was picked up lightly, It caught him by surprise and knocked the breath out of him. Letting out a distressed "AHHHHCK!" His voice cracked. , The arms seemed to linger there for a second, which made his cold face turn pink. He gasped for air after staring to laugh and sucked in some air and regretfully, some ocean water filled his mouth. He broke away from the boy and looked at him with puffed out cheeks and spit the water at him and swam away, splashing some water at Casper with his feet as he made his escape.

He came up for air, panting. He felt as if he wanted to throw up and his heart was mimicking a humming birds wings. He automatically blamed it on the large energy drink he had finished just minutes before being tossed into the water. Deep inside he knew what the feeling was,. He just didn't want to admit it.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx So, Damian had been enjoying the company of Anabel and had been enjoying himself in the water. Then s**t hit the fan, for whatever reason as soon as he surfaced from diving under a wave he heard Jackson start screaming at him. Could he hear what it was? Well...no, but he could see it was something big if everyone seemed to get involved. There was Colton, and Michelle, then Jessi and even Massi and his group. Damian figured he might as well go talk to the guy, so after signaling Ana about heading back to the shore he started back. It wasn't until he was ankle deep that he had caught everything that was being said. Apparently Jessi told Pretty Boy about how Michelle was using Pretty Boy to get to him. Not only that but then Jessi was also in love with said Pretty Boy. All the news made his head hurt. "So you mean to tell me, you were using a guy to get to me and didn't even bother to let him know Mich?" he said getting everyone's attention as he gave Colton a look that clearly stated he was going to do something really stupid that his bro will have to help him out of it. It was times like these that Damian was happy that he was so close to the jock, he didn't have to say anything to know the guy had his back, and only a look thrown his way could say all that he needed to.

He slowly moved an inch closer to Jackson, and before anyone could do anything or before he could rethink what he was doing Damian threw a punch that connected to Jackson's nose. For a brief second he relished in the joy have actually feeling a crunching from where his fist connected. It wasn't until he fist was away that he realized what just happened. Damn pill made his head all weird. Sure Damian was a fighter, but he only ever boxed thanks to his dad having owned a boxing gym in Seattle. Damian knew though that in a fight with Jackson....he'd loose...no scratch that he could potentially die.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: hope nobody minds, can change things if I need too. Just wanted to get this post out so everyone would also get a chance to post and not have to wait for me.}}
                                                        Saruta

SuperKeno

JackieeSmile

evil_onyxsonal

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

MoonlyRise

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

Listening to everyone, he ignored them as they tried to calm him down and stop him, but they did slow him down slightly as he didn't attack Damian the second he got to the beach, it was likely him seeing Eris and remembering his training, but as soon as Damian attacked, s**t would hit the fan... Listening to everyone as the talked to eachother and to himself trying to make this top before it started, he felt he could possibly just calm down and talk about this, that was until Damian punched him...

Stepping back slightly, he recovered quickly from the punch, just looking at Damian with a smirk afterwards. "You just made a mistake..." He said with a grin before spinning around and lifting his leg up mid-spin, connecting the back of his foot with the side of Damian's head, and so the fight began...

Thoughts: {Bad move, a*****e...}
Mood: [Angry]
Company: |Most of the people on the beach|

If I could do all I can?

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris tensed when she heard Damian speaking. Dear lord was that man out of his damn mind. Eris’ eyes snapped towards him only to find the other man’s eyes were blown out, clearly indicating the man was indeed out of his mind. High on something. She could not anticipate quickly enough to know that Damian was going to sign his own death warrant. That punch ignited everything. She watched Jackson stumble back only to recover quickly and smirk. Not a good sign. She shot Colton a dark look, praying the man or Massi grabbed Damian. This was not a fair fight. Damian was high as a kite and Jackson was angry, sober and well trained. She hated.....hated fights like this. And the fact that Jackson was a part of her made her hate him a little bit.

She winced when Jackson spoke with a grin. She shook her head out of the stupor it was in. She rushed into the fight, praying Damian’s friend would grab the man. She ducked between Damian and Jackson, throwing her arms up to have part of Jackson’s kick hit her, lessening the deadly blow to Damian’s head. She knew the tip of his foot would still hit Damian but this way it would only have maybe a fourth of it’s strength. She knew her arms would be bruised but she didn’t care. She grabbed that kicking leg and jerked it towards the the other leg, trying to force Jackson to twist in place on the only leg he was standing on.

“And you just made a mistake yourself, Jackson” She said muttered darkly, disappointment clear in her tone that he allowed himself to get this way. To allow something so stupid to get under his calm and his control. She was so disappointed it was ridiculous. She was ready for his next move, hoping that Colton and Damian did not try anything. She was trusting Massi to keep the others back, because if things went bad here, she would not be happy.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper laughed and tickled him a bit more before Lars broke free. The motions had been innocent enough and something he’d done all the time with guy friends before – so why did he feel so funny when he did it to Lars? Casper had never had ‘feelings’ for another guy before and he hadn’t started to see any other men attractive in that way – so what gives? But before he could dwell on those thoughts for the umpteenth time, he was hit with the water the young man had been holding in his mouth and then splashed with some more water as Lars made his escape.

Gratefully distracted from the potentially awkward thoughts he was having, Casper laughed as he watched the fleeing form of Lars escaping for a few moments before deciding he needed a break from the ocean. Going back to the shore, he decided to avoid the strip that seemed to be the sight of some escalating conflict and went to the less populated side, sitting down quite close to Caroline but not noticing her right away.

User Image

So4r1n
xxxxxYou’re gonna push your luck,tell me you’ve had enough
ichelle odriguez
User Image

Michelle looked at the red headed as she questioned what was going on, Jessi explained everything and she sighed. Well,this won't end in a good way. Damian then started to speak up, realizing how she was using someone to get him and didn't told him, making her give him a cold, hard glare and a scoff "Shut up" she said. Damian started to move closer to Jackson and she grew worried, she was about to tell Damian something but Nate, her brother, have pulled her out from between them by her arm, she was about to complain but saw Damian punch Jackson on his nose. "Should I get some ice?" Nate questioned his sister which she glared up at.Jackson then stumbled back after the punch and simply grinned, telling Damian he have made a big mistake and spun as he hit the side of Damian's head, Eris got in the middle and got half of the impact in her arms, the girl had guts. She would've stepped in, but one, her brother was holding her, two she was in shock.

Nate ran up to Jackson and gripped one of his arms, "Calm down" he said to the other male as he looked at the others. Michelle then debated on who she should go to, of course, her heart and mind told her to run to Damian. You can say that she looks weak when she is 5'9, but she wasn't. She ran up to the male and kept her hands on his bare chest pushingbhim back lightly and looked back, "Stop this! Both of you! Count to 10, take a deep breath or whatever but calm the hell down!" She shouted and turned to Damian, "This is what happens when we try to get each other jealous, your fault" she said in a whisper so only Damian could hear as her blue eyes stared into his and then back at Jackson, then back at Damian, "Keep getting high and next thing you will know you will be in a hospital almost dying" she said between her teeth. Hopefully they have gotten Jackson in a good grip, she has never seen the guy angry before. All this thanks to who? Jessi for saying things so bluntly to the poor guy when she could've dumped him in a nicer way. "Let's get you out of here before this turns in a killing rampage" she said and started to drag Damian somewhere else, not caring for the Ana girl or anyone else, the further they were from Jackson and the group, the better. "Do you want me to get you some ice?" She questioned, looking back at him as she looked where Jackson's feet had made contact with his head, a small bump could be noticed but not much.

Company: Almost everyone at the beach but mainly with Damian/Only DamianGPS: Beach/somewhere away from the restMood: Angry/worried
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kissxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

((Mixed up post ))

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper/Caroline
Thoughts-...Why....
Mood- Confused.

Lars' pink face went back to normal, only flustered by the cold water. He saw Casper walk up to the shore. Lars shivered and made his way back as well. Going by his stuff to get his hoodie and out it on to warm himself up. He made his way to where Casper and Caroline were. He smiled and greeted her and sat down on the other side of Casper.

Lars wondered if it was obvious to anyone who saw them that Lars followed Casper like a lost, wounded puppy as he sat down. They were inseparable since the day of the dance.

Lars hung out with Caroline some too when he wasn't going on trips to dealers and stores for booze with Casper and getting into regular trouble.
Sometimes he let his guard down around Caroline. He knew that she would have to be the first to find out. She was overly observant. Any false move and she has your whole life story in her head.

He sighed and bug out the cigarettes and litter from the pocket of the dry hoodie and lit a menthol cigarette. He held the pack toward Casper in a silent offer with the liter in the same hand. He inhaled the toxin and blew it out and looked upward and at the setting sun with the soft pink and orange mixed with the bark navy. He smiled as he saw a few sparks of the stars coming out.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas