Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Codger

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

Casper looked over to where Lars was pulling stuff out of his pockets, a small smirk of curiosity on his face as he watched. By the time he saw the orange pill bottle he could already guess the boy’s intentions, and he chuckled as the items were held up to him. “Sure thing, sir.” He smiled – Lars knew him far too well – and took the wrappers and weed, and very soon had rolled a joint. Making sure the ends were tight so that nothing would slip out, he set it on his knee and tidied up the materials before handing the joint to Lars. “First hit to you, dude.”

User Image

So4r1n

Invisible Lover

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

Appeal.

Where-Beach
With-Casper.
Thoughts-....
Mood-....

Lars nodded and took the joint from Casper. and put it between his lips and lit it. Inhaling the sweet bitter smoke he held it till he started coughing and handed it back to Casper as he exhaled the smoke through his nose.

After a few passes back and fourth with the joint he started shifting sand through his fingers.
"Dude... Lets make a sandcastle...I honestly never built one before." He said looking over at the boy

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx
User Image

ANABEL EM MORSE
██████████████████ █ █ FORGOTTEN STAR !
CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY
CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY ▄▄ CROSSING OF PATHS IS CALLED DESTINY

██ T.THISISMYCONTINUINGevo l u t i o n

Ana reached the pier and sat underneath it in the sand that was growing cool. Sighing softly she watched people prance around the beach, either drunk or high or both. Biting down on her bottom lip she closed her eyes and started rubbing her temples. She always knew Damian was a good friend, but this made her think otherwise and how shitty she was and how Rian made her feel. Sucking in her breath she opened her eyes and saw Colton walking towards her. Not saying anything but looking at him with the same hurt eyes she looked at Rian with when he finally told her he was leaving. Putting her hands over her face she squirmed a little but when Colton sat down and pulled her towards him she didn't object. She wasn't in the mood to be flirty anymore, or to be high or anything like that. She just wanted to sit and relax and get the picture of Damian out of her head. He was being a d**k, and if that is what he wanted to be then so be it. Looking up at Colton she sighed softly and then let her blue eyes look out over the ocean.

"What's wrong with me Colton? I don't get it. Why does every guy have to think I am not worth it?" The tears started coming out and she couldn't help it or stop it. Sucking in her breath and bringing up her hands to wipe off her tears she burrowed her head into Colton and wrapped her arms around him.

JackieeSmile

Outfit; This.

Desirable Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole nodded as she listened to Lola explain how she was on her way to the party after just having closed her family's gym. Not only that but also having to teach a couple of newbies that hadn't wanted to change the time they were in the gym. "Oh, but I'm sure you loved it though!" Cole said simply with a small smile as she heard how LAW had showed up the newbies. She nodded as she got up and placed her sketch book in her bag. She tilted her head at LAW as she then went on in a joking manner about what could be expected at a party with crazy teens. "Us getting lucky? That's an interesting concept. Anyways how have you been?" Cole asked curiously as she walked in sync with LAW as they headed towards the beach where the party was in full swing.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SuperKeno

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

LAW nodded agreeing, "Yes quite... interesting . We shall see our pickings" she stated rubbing her hands together as they walked up upon the sandy beach. Lola could feel the sand squish in between her toes as she was wearing thin sandals. "Same old same old...quite busy the past while though." She told her, "What bout you girl?" she grinned, looking about the beach and automatically felt tension, then nodded. "Yep it's gonna happen" referring to her previous statment about hormones...
                                                  Out Of Cookies
                                                  One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

As he was pulled away from the fight after Eris stopped his kick, Jackson quickly began to calm down, realising his actions were stupid, sitting down once Damian had been pulled away, he gently touched his nose only to wince, Damian had gotten a good punch in, at least his nose wasn't broken...

Listening to Jessi, he just nodded, about to speak when he rolled on his side slightly and spat out a bit of blood, sitting back up and wiping his mouth clean. "It's fine Jessi... I overreacted, I just don't like being used..." He said as he sat there, panting slightly, unable to breathe out of his nose now as he sat there. "What you said, did you mean it?" He asked, looking into her eyes and meaning her confession.

((Sorry this took so long Dx ))

Thoughts: {~Nothing on the mind right now~}
Mood: [Calming down]
Company: |Jessi/Massi/Eris|

If I could do all I can?

Desirable Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
              I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx "I do care, I'm just in pain. And maybe I wasn't playing your game. Ever thought of that Princess?" Damian barked out angrily before realizing what he said. "I didn't mean that, you're just driving me crazy Mich." he said simply with a shrug as he looked over at the girl as he watched as she piece together that he wanted his clothes back. He shot her a "No Duh!" look before he watch Michelle get closer to him. He vaguely remembered agreeing to stop as she said she would end the game if he would. Her being this close was driving him insane! Though he be damned if he let that show. Damian tilted his head as he listened to Michelle ask what she would get if she stopped, then listened to her go on about how he was use to getting whoever he wanted. Was it true? Not in the slightest. Did he voice that right away? Nope, she was running her fingertips down his chest and was driving him over the edge.

"I don't get every girl I want Mich, I can name a number of girls I want and can't have." he said simply as he held her gaze, then tilted his head slightly when she mentioned how he knew how she felt about him. That was a lie if ever, he couldn't tell how the girl felt about him because she was constantly getting other guys attention just to rile him up. It made no sense to him, and he wasn't use to it. Normally when a girl wanted his attention she would do something that would get it then stop there. Michelle was different, she seemed to demand his attention and then when she had it she acted like it wasn't enough and did everything she could to get a reaction out of him. "Can't say that I do. It's hard too when you go off with every guy you see to get a reaction out of me." he said softly as he gently took a hold of Michelle's and stopped her from the motion she was doing, still without breaking her gaze.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: }}
                                                        Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Desirable Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole couldn't help but laugh at Lola's comment and actions as they had reached the beach and looked around. She could feel the tension in the air as she glanced around. People seemed to be doing their own thing, but something had clearly gone down. It was a shame she hadn't been there to see it take place. "Same. Nothing eventful is really going on. The only time I have actually gotten out of the house was for that valentines day dance the town threw." she said simply with a shrug as she just picked her way to the punch bowl and poured herself a drink. "See anything interesting to do yet?" she asked curiously with a slight tilt of her head as she sipped at her cup and looked around the beach for anyone else she may have known.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SuperKeno
xxxxxYou’re gonna push your luck,tell me you’ve had enough
ichelle odriguez
User Image

Michelle nodded at Damian as he said that he was in pain and that he was probably not playing her game, "Looked like it" she said to him. He said that he didn't mean that and that she was driving him crazy, making her smile and smirk. She giggled at his look and just ignored it as she moved closer to him. She rose an eye brow as he said he can't ever get a girl he wants, that he can name several names of girls he wants and can't have, "Oh really? Well I feel jealous right now" she said with a pout. "Name the list, start now" she said, her gaze clearly glaring at him. Damian said it was hard for him to know how she feels about him, since she goes with evey guy to get a reaction out of him, making her laugh softly.

He took a hold of her hand to stop the motion, never breaking their gaze. "I do it to have a guess on how you feel about me" she said. Her hand then slipped to he back of his neck, "I know how you feel about me, the glare you shot at Colton earlier was enough" she said with a smirk. She gave his lips a feather light kiss and pulled away, "But I won't give you what you want so easily" she whispered into his ear with a smirk. "So again, what is there for me if I stop.my little games that get you beaten up?" She asked teasingly and ran her nails softly down the back of his neck. She wasn't in her five senses and she was doing things that would clearly drive Damian insane and they will end up sleeping together, not that she minds but she still has to be cautious and continue with her plan right.

Company:DamianGPS: Beach-Somewhere far from everyoneMood: Flirty/Happy/Curious/ Slightly drunk
Eat your heart out then seal it with a kissxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her journal <3

One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

When massi heard jackson's last words after getting him a towel and ice for him then passed to jessie and stated to nate. "lets go..." knowing it was time for the pair to talk and grabbed nate to go check on the disappointed eris. Once to her he said, " Yeah they were dumb... but dont be too hard on them..." he consoled eris patting her on the shoulder.

"ahh..." Jessi panicked slightly when blood came from his mouth, "you ok...?" getting worried remembering the events of the dance. Wiping his face to get away the rest of the blood and ice his nose. She felt to guilty.... At his word she blushed slightly and brushed away some hair from her face as she put down the ice for a moment as she looked into his eyes. "Yes...I did.I loved you Jackson for awhile now... I just did not know how to tell you... and it shouldn't have happened like it did." she told him gripping the ice, thinking about how eris must feel

OCC mixed post to save time. And its kk saruta no big :3

Saruta

evil_onyxsonal

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris scowled even harder into her drink, taking a large swallow off of it as she heard Massi's words. His hand on her shoulder just made her want to turn around and beat the ever loving daylights out of Michelle, smack the s**t out of Jackson and give Jessi a stern talking to. In this moment she wished she knew what to do other than fight. She was so anxious and unsettled. Jackson was normally a calming force in her life. She looked at Massi, sighing softly.

"They all were. Michelle for playing with a dangerous man like Jackson. Jessi for not understanding situational awareness as well as understanding there is a time and place for everything. Damian for throwing a punch and Jackson for losing his head." She sighed into her drink before she finished it off and set the cup down. She looked at Massi before she stated bluntly.

"I want a hug. I need something that doesn't hurt." She muttered the last part as she rubbed one of her forearms that was still throbbing.

SuperKeno

Desirable Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
              I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx Damian couldn't help but laugh as Michelle demanded the list from him and pouted. Like that would make him tell. He simply smirked at her devilishly as he tilted his head at her. "And what do I get if I tell you the list?" he asked curiously as he watched to see what she would do. The subject then turned to why she used other guys to get to him. He shook his head. "There are other, safer, saner ways of going about it you know Mich." he said simply, with a slow drawn out sigh. It was like speaking to a child throwing a fit about not getting to have dessert before dinner. Fighting that what they thought was true was alright, when in reality it actually wasn't. Though soon all thoughts of that were gone as Michelle slipped her hand behind his neck as she explained that she knew he liked her, and the amount with the glare he had shot Colton's way earlier. But again thoughts of that were gone as he felt their lips touch ever so slightly. But before he could enjoy the kiss the damn girl pulled away. Then to top it off she went on again about what she would get out of ending the game.

That shocked Damian back into reality. A reality that clearly drew the lines that both he and Michelle were on. Neither wanted to give up control, but Damian knew when enough was just enough. "If you end the game, like a sane person, you'd get me. If you don't then you get to be single still pining for attention from a guy who doesn't want it. Your choice, just know I'm not going to wait around forever." he said simply as he, slowly and regrettably removed Michelle's hand from him neck and stood. He noticed that people had dispersed from where his clothes were, so he quickly got up and nearly jogged to where his clothes were. He then quickly returned to where Michelle and he had been and began getting dressed, happy that he was a lot drier than he had been when he had been stupid and punched Jackson. "So you made your choice yet?" he asked simply as he pulled his shirt over his head then bent down to start tying his shoes, waiting patiently for an answer.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

{{OutOhCocoa: }}
                                                        Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

"I'm fine, don't worry, he just got a lucky punch..." He said, sighing as she began to wipe the blood away and press the ice to his face, he hated when others had to look after him, it made him feel weak. "Believe me, i've had a lot worse, i'm fine..." Jackson assured Jessi, listening to her as she explained that she had cared for him for a long time. "Don't feel bad, it's better that you did tell me... Though it seems a little odd I was going out with her when someone who was good for me is right here..." He said with a soft smile, placing a hand on her cheek.

Thoughts: {~Nothing on the mind right now~}
Mood: [Calm]
Company: |Jessi|

If I could do all I can?

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXM A S S IXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Listening to her he could not help but give her a gentle grin, nodding in agreement. Rausing a slight eyebrow at her slight request he chuckled with a shrug. "Of course" he could see and feel her stress. Coming close to her he embraced her in nice hug, rubbing her back in reassurance. Placing his bearded red chin upon the top ish of her head. "no need to beat anyone my chaos... they are figuring their s**t out now... no worries~" he reassured her as he released but kept of her shoulders to give her one more look over. "OO KAYY" Shaking her shoulders slightly.

evil_onyxsonal

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Lola followed her over to the punch and knew from having brothers of the college kind...it was spiked to the max. Shrugging she decided to taste a dash or two, it was not like she had never drunk any sort of alcohol before. Grabbing her own cup she again examined the area, knowing something did go down... but for the moment was over which disappointed the girl. At the mention of the dance a month ago she stated "oh that I was out of town on dance business then... that would of been fun. Did you dance with any nice fellas?" Raising an eyebrow as she thought up something eventful. Scooping up more punch into her cup she slumped clueless, "No idea."

Out Of Cookies
                                                  One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff