Welcome to Gaia! ::

AKILLA
He took a piece of toast and spread jam on it. He then took a bite and saw his son, Chad come down the stairs. "Good morning son. How did you sleep last night?" he said to his son as he sipped his coffee. He saw his wife's face and grinned, he then gave her a quick wink.
She smiled as she said to her husband, "Dear, save some stomach for the..." she then whispered, or, in her case, mouthed, "Cake." Then, she turned to Chad and said, "Honey. When did you sleep last night? But saying this, she went back to the counter to put icing on the cake. As she heard her daughter speak, she then turned to Ava and said, "What happened, dear?"
He saw his daughter, Ava. "Morning Ava, I'm glad to see you. How is your modeling going?" he said as he went over to Ava and kissed her forehead. He glanced back at the clock, it was now 8:45.
Chad stopped for a second, mocking his sister, "You won't believe it ma, I got stuck on a level of Space Invaders and couldn't go to sleep until I finished it, 2:00 AM."
Ava smiled and leaned against the counter top.
"I met this guy... he was shooting something else, but our teams were working together.."
She smiled once more as she thought back to the moment she had seen him.
Soccercj7h
Chad stopped for a second, mocking his sister, "You won't believe it ma, I got stuck on a level of Space Invaders and couldn't go to sleep until I finished it, 2:00 AM."
She shook her head as she turned to Chad. "CHAD!" she said. She then turned to Ava and said, "Chad's extremely cranky today. Ignore him. And...a guy?" She turned to her husband to show a slight smile.
((its all cofnusing to many diffrent links @@ but heres my ap.

Gaia Screename: BabyGal6488
Roleplaying Name: (first) Beth
Birthday: april 2nd
Position: lil sistr/daughter??
Eye color: baby blue
Hair Color/Hair Type: long straight black
Weight: average
Height: small for her age
Personality: sweet but shy she carrys a stuffed ebar aroudn everywhere named Teddy without him shes lost.
Likes/Dislikes: she lieks almost everything but spinach and mean people

Room: Floor # and Room # (Must FILL OUT if family member!! {Room guide is on the next post}:
Soccercj7h

He raised his eyebrow at his son and then responded, "Space Invaders? son you need your sleep, you can't be sitting on the computer till 2:00 am playing video games." He turned to Ava, "you met a boy?"
"Yes his name is Ian"
Her smile grew larger as she thought of him again.
"Oh mom, he's so sweet"

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
.x. Fallen One .x.
movie_fanatic
Ava stepped out of her black 1950 Ford. Her purse was around her shoulder and her blue bag around her shoulder. She had been working all night, working on outside pictures for a magazine.
With a sigh, Ava walked to the front door and pushed it open. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her.
For a second, she thought of going to bed, but she was too excited to do so.
(You're charrie's like Theresa, my other charrie! ^.^ How cool! xD) She nodded as her husband spoke. "Vanilla was always my favorite!" She said before turning around as she heard a noise. She set her cake-decorations down as she peered out the kitchen door. "Ava?" she said. She looked at the adopted child and smiled. "You're home! We were wondering how you were doing last night." She opened her mouth to speak again, but heard Pit crying.

By now, Theresa could sleep no more. She had just heard a loud cry somewhere nearby and groaned. She got up, tossing her covers neatly to one side, and pushed the speaker button nearby. "Mom," her voice rang down the hall through the speaker. "I'll get Pit." She yawned as she went to her closet, changed quickly into a pair of neat jeans and a cute blouse, and walked to the nearby restroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Then, she went to Pit's room. "Pit, it's okay." She said as she pushed open the nursery door.
"clown want to eat me"
Chad crossed his arms glumly, "Well it's okay if she's up all night running off with some guy but I can't kill evil aliens bent on taking over the world until 2:00 AM.? Not fair."
movie_fanatic
"Yes his name is Ian"
Her smile grew larger as she thought of him again.
"Oh mom, he's so sweet"
The mother smiled at the father again, before giving a warning-glance at Chad. Then, she turned back to Ava. "I'm glad. How old is he?" she said, her overprotectiveness starting again. She then turned back to Chad and added, "Your sister is mature enough to take care of herself. She's much older than you. You, meanwhile, are not ready to stay up all night...or most all night. You're still young and you still need rest."

Theresa turned on the lights as the morning rays sunk into the nursery room. She walked to the cradle and picked Pit up. She then cradeled him. "It's okay, dear." She said, "Clown's are just a figment of your imagination. They're not real."
"Well.. it's not like I asked him. He must be around 22-24 years old though"
He smiled at Ava, "He sounds like a good guy, where does he live? what kind of a family does he come from? You should invite him over for dinner." He suggested.
movie_fanatic
"Well.. it's not like I asked him. He must be around 22-24 years old though"
"In which case he's mature enough to take care of you. And yes, you should invite him to dinner" She smiled at her daughter. "I'm glad you've met someone you like." She said as she walked back to the counter and started to decorate her cake. "I'm making cake, by the way. And, due to your father's suggestion, it's a vanilla cake." She turned back to the father before adding, "Shall Chad have a peice or not, dear?"
((cna somoen epleas ehelp em thsi si confusing sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff