Welcome to Gaia! ::

(PS: I rp two people. The younger one is in color. The mother is in black. ^^)

Annalaese was up and early this sunny morning, already ready to work. It was Saturday, but she didn't even dream of resting. She was already down in the kitchen, baking cake for her kids...Why? Who knows. She was humming as she did and, of course, tasting some of her wonderful cooking skills. ^.^

Theresa, meanwhile, was still in bed, yawning. She was tired and she had no dream of waking up. It was not yet nine and she was not yet ready to be stirred from her sleep. Despite the shining rays of the sun, she still slept, uncaring.
The rays of the sun shined through the crystal window and hit James's eyes. He groaned and moved around a bit on his bed, he slowly opened his eyes as the rays were burning his eyes. He closed them again and then opened them as they were slowly getting used to the light, he turned his head to look at the clock. He woke up just in time, he stepped into the private bathroom. He started to wash up and then a few minutes later stepped out of the bathroom. He opened his closet and looked into his wardrobe, he took out an Armani suit and then started to dress. He took his black tied and went downstairs to the kitchen. As he walked down the kitchen he could smell the delicious smells, he smiled.
AKILLA
The rays of the sun shined through the crystal window and hit James's eyes. He groaned and moved around a bit on his bed, he slowly opened his eyes as the rays were burning his eyes. He closed them again and then opened them as they were slowly getting used to the light, he turned his head to look at the clock. He woke up just in time, he stepped into the private bathroom. He started to wash up and then a few minutes later stepped out of the bathroom. He opened his closet and looked into his wardrobe, he took out an Armani suit and then started to dress. He took his black tied and went downstairs to the kitchen. As he walked down the kitchen he could smell the delicious smells, he smiled.
Hearing a noise, Annalaese turned around to see her husband. As she finished placing the nearly done cake into the oven, she turned to face James and then, immediately, walked towards him. She kissed him before saying, happily, "I made cake."
Chad was laying on the floor, hugging and chewing on his pillow while his blanket was halfway off his bed. He was snoring a bit, his door opened a crack. He had been up the night before playing video games, he had gotten to bed at about 2:00 AM.
.x. Fallen One .x.
AKILLA
Hearing a noise, Annalaese turned around to see her husband. As she finished placing the nearly done cake into the oven, she turned to face James and then, immediately, walked towards him. She kissed him before saying, happily, "I made cake."

He kissed her back. He heard the word 'cake' and he smiled, "You made a cake? that's wonderful. I cannot wait to try it, it probably tastes very good." He responded. He took the newspaper that was on the table and then started to read it.
AKILLA
.x. Fallen One .x.
AKILLA

He kissed her back. He heard the word 'cake' and he smiled, "You made a cake? that's wonderful. I cannot wait to try it, it probably tastes very good." He responded. He took the newspaper that was on the table and then started to read it.
She smiled as the timer rang out. Smiling, she took her cake out and placed it on the kitchen counter, starting to add icing to it. "Honey," she said to her husband, "Shall I add vanilla icing or chocolate? Or whatever one you desire on top?" She turned to her husband, a smile forming on her lips.
Ava stepped out of her black 1950 Ford. Her purse was around her shoulder and her blue bag around her shoulder. She had been working all night, working on outside pictures for a magazine.
With a sigh, Ava walked to the front door and pushed it open. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her.
For a second, she thought of going to bed, but she was too excited to do so.
He licked lips as he was imagining how the cake might taste like. "It doesn't matter, sweetheart. It will be good any way, but I prefer vanilla." He sat down in a chair and put his tie on. He glanced at the newspaper and looked at the clock, it was 8:30am.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
crying Pit cries in his crib
movie_fanatic
Ava stepped out of her black 1950 Ford. Her purse was around her shoulder and her blue bag around her shoulder. She had been working all night, working on outside pictures for a magazine.
With a sigh, Ava walked to the front door and pushed it open. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her.
For a second, she thought of going to bed, but she was too excited to do so.
(You're charrie's like Theresa, my other charrie! ^.^ How cool! xD) She nodded as her husband spoke. "Vanilla was always my favorite!" She said before turning around as she heard a noise. She set her cake-decorations down as she peered out the kitchen door. "Ava?" she said. She looked at the adopted child and smiled. "You're home! We were wondering how you were doing last night." She opened her mouth to speak again, but heard Pit crying.

By now, Theresa could sleep no more. She had just heard a loud cry somewhere nearby and groaned. She got up, tossing her covers neatly to one side, and pushed the speaker button nearby. "Mom," her voice rang down the hall through the speaker. "I'll get Pit." She yawned as she went to her closet, changed quickly into a pair of neat jeans and a cute blouse, and walked to the nearby restroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Then, she went to Pit's room. "Pit, it's okay." She said as she pushed open the nursery door.
Somehow, the smell of freshly made cake had already lingered up to the third floor, awaking the sleeping boy on the floor. He opened his eyes, drying off the pillow full of slobber with his shirt sleeve. He yawned, scratching his head, and walked into the bathroom, styling his hair, then heading downstairs after changing from his baggy jeans and shirt from the day before in which he slept in, to more baggy jeans, a t-shirt, and some socks. ((Can't forget underwear wink )) Coming down the stairs, the smell got stronger. He yawned again, "We eating cake for breakfast?"
Soccercj7h
Somehow, the smell of freshly made cake had already lingered up to the third floor, awaking the sleeping boy on the floor. He opened his eyes, drying off the pillow full of slobber with his shirt sleeve. He yawned, scratching his head, and walked into the bathroom, styling his hair, then heading downstairs after changing from his baggy jeans and shirt from the day before in which he slept in, to more baggy jeans, a t-shirt, and some socks. ((Can't forget underwear wink )) Coming down the stairs, the smell got stronger. He yawned again, "We eating cake for breakfast?"
(lol. NOpe. Never can forget underwear! ^^) The mother heard her daughter speak and shouted back, "Thanks dear!" Then, she faced her son and smiled. "Depends. Were you good last night?" She smiled, turning to her husband and showing him her 'teasing' face.
He took a piece of toast and spread jam on it. He then took a bite and saw his son, Chad come down the stairs. "Good morning son. How did you sleep last night?" he said to his son as he sipped his coffee. He saw his wife's face and grinned, he then gave her a quick wink.
"Depends on your definition of the word good." He said, plopping himself down in a chair at the kitchen table. He looked over to the person who had walked in, just Ava. "Don't you mean where? I was on the floor all night."
"Yes mom.. soryr I was working. You will never believe what happened to me"
Ava said as she walked happily to the kitchen. She took off her black sweater and placed it on the back of a chair. She was wearing a white tabg-top with a pair of jeans.
She pulled the elastic off of her wrist and placed her blond hair in a messy bun as she entered the kitchen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff