Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Sex Symbol

Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
How is everyone tonight?

An I am doing pretty good, just watched the el guapo giveway go to someone I think was a excellent choice....and about to have her pick one more person she feels deserves it to get one as well.

So I feel mushy and gooie on the inside...... whee
that is awsome I am currently buying a few of my new guild mates gifts that are expensive on there wish lists and than I will anno send them to them just for the fun of it

Thats really nice of you, and I have done similar things anon over the years to people who I like or have made me laugh or just been company in different times and places throughout gaia.

I feel like even though I gifted the 2nd el guapo anon, she will probably know who it came from lol.
Nice it helps me get out of the funk I am in.

Noob

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Jekkceo
Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
How is everyone tonight?

An I am doing pretty good, just watched the el guapo giveway go to someone I think was a excellent choice....and about to have her pick one more person she feels deserves it to get one as well.

that is awsome I am currently buying a few of my new guild mates gifts that are expensive on there wish lists and than I will anno send them to them just for the fun of it

Thats really nice of you, and I have done similar things anon over the years to people who I like or have made me laugh or just been company in different times and places throughout gaia.

I feel like even though I gifted the 2nd el guapo anon, she will probably know who it came from lol.

I gotcha, when I read the word funk it made me think of the "Old Greg youtube clip" which made me giggle....I've been in a good mood this week thanks to gaia which is really good since my car is in the shop and gonna cost me a pretty nickel and not sure how I am gonna get it done and paid for during this week.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Unlucky Dan
heart

pirate

Noob

Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Unlucky Dan
heart

pirate

emotion_awesome

Intellectual Sex Symbol

Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
Uchiha Itachi The Feared
Jekkceo
How is everyone tonight?

I gotcha, when I read the word funk it made me think of the "Old Greg youtube clip" which made me giggle....I've been in a good mood this week thanks to gaia which is really good since my car is in the shop and gonna cost me a pretty nickel and not sure how I am gonna get it done and paid for during this week.
O i know that I had to drop 4k to get my car fixed about a mouth a go... no my funk is girl related and gaia is one of the few places were I can let down my walls and be me. The SF guild has helped me a lot so I like to give them gifts from time to time

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Intellectual Sex Symbol

VampireDraculina
heart
heart heart heart

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

emotion_facepalm

Fashionable Demigod

Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart

Intellectual Sex Symbol

Two De
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
heart

heart heart heart

.....I love your avatar! rofl heart

Intellectual Sex Symbol

VampireDraculina
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
heart

heart heart heart

I love yours and I love your art you have a great hand. I might just have to toss billions of gold at you to have you draw me.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
heart

heart heart heart

I love yours and I love your art you have a great hand. I might just have to toss billions of gold at you to have you draw me.

Oh, thank you very much! ; 3; This was just a lil' something I threw together out of boredom the other night... xd I would wear one of my others, but I am letting a friend borrow most of my items right now rolleyes heart
Huh? M-my art? OwO You must be mistaken, dear. I highly doubt you have seen anything I drew. I do my very best to hide my art on Gaia! rofl I suck! emotion_awesome sweatdrop VERY FEW people on Gaia own art done by myself. Did you mean the art in my request thread maybe???

Intellectual Sex Symbol

VampireDraculina
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
Jekkceo
VampireDraculina
heart

heart heart heart

Oh, thank you very much! ; 3; This was just a lil' something I threw together out of boredom the other night... xd I would wear one of my others, but I am letting a friend borrow most of my items right now rolleyes heart
Huh? M-my art? OwO You must be mistaken, dear. I highly doubt you have seen anything I drew. I do my very best to hide my art on Gaia! rofl I suck! emotion_awesome sweatdrop VERY FEW people on Gaia own art done by myself. Did you mean the art in my request thread maybe???
Opps ype my mistake I am tired I have been up for quite some time and am still working on a letter before I have to go back in to work tomorrow moring

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff