Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Lady NightStar
HugoKing
You are the luckiest man in the world eek
*bows* god your lucky, gonk I gave my ports to a friend as a gift not too long ago and never got thanked for it, instead he wanted more gonk at least youre kind to want to make it fair to the person you got it from, whenever I've done anything nice for anyone I've always been slapped in the face for it, oh well. I suppose theres nothing I can do about it except try to quest for them and get them all over again, lol.

eek Wow, you're a good friend. Hell you deserve better than that friend to give up such a high-priced item and get not even a thanks in return

If you've helped others, hopefully it'll come back to you eventually even if most of your friends or those you've helped out have been too greedy to notice.

Good luck in your quest. You seem like a good person and I'm sure there are others who'll notice and appreciate it and try to help out 3nodding
I think you should also add that "What would you do?" : I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't give it back or even give back half like you're doing ^^.
verds
Lady NightStar
HugoKing
You are the luckiest man in the world eek
*bows* god your lucky, gonk I gave my ports to a friend as a gift not too long ago and never got thanked for it, instead he wanted more gonk at least youre kind to want to make it fair to the person you got it from, whenever I've done anything nice for anyone I've always been slapped in the face for it, oh well. I suppose theres nothing I can do about it except try to quest for them and get them all over again, lol.

eek Wow, you're a good friend. Hell you deserve better than that friend to give up such a high-priced item and get not even a thanks in return

If you've helped others, hopefully it'll come back to you eventually even if most of your friends or those you've helped out have been too greedy to notice.

Good luck in your quest. You seem like a good person and I'm sure there are others who'll notice and appreciate it and try to help out 3nodding
Thanks, ^_^ I'll do my best to work hard and earn them back. Good luck to you too on your sale, I've been here since 03 so I'm pretty familiar with prices on things so if you need advice on valuing the offers you get let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Thanks Sony though I'll probably just leave it. I was thinking of adding a poll with a few options just to see if people would do the same as me, return it or keep all the proceeds but I got lazy. I may add it later if I change my mind as it allows people to make their point while still remaining anonymous and it gives me an idea of how greedy the community here is after most hung me out to dry during the whole thing
verds
Thanks Sony though I'll probably just leave it. I was thinking of adding a poll with a few options just to see if people would do the same as me, return it or keep all the proceeds but I got lazy. I may add it later if I change my mind as it allows people to make their point while still remaining anonymous and it gives me an idea of how greedy the community here is after most hung me out to dry during the whole thing

Hehe. Goodluck with your Sale ^^

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Lady NightStar
Thanks, ^_^ I'll do my best to work hard and earn them back. Good luck to you too on your sale, I've been here since 03 so I'm pretty familiar with prices on things so if you need advice on valuing the offers you get let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks.

On the whole prices thing, it's only bunnies causing me the most grief as I'm hearing differing views on it. I'd just liek to see a few threads for any on sale then form my own opinion. Thanks for offering help though. I'll see if I need any later
verds
Lady NightStar

Thanks.

On the whole prices thing, it's only bunnies causing me the most grief as I'm hearing differing views on it. I'd just liek to see a few threads for any on sale then form my own opinion. Thanks for offering help though. I'll see if I need any later

Most people value Bunnies at around 22 million :3
verds
Lady NightStar

Thanks.

Okies, ^^ no prob

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
[-Sony-]
verds
Lady NightStar

Thanks.

Most people value Bunnies at around 22 million :3

Thanks. I've also heard 23 and 24 mil. The problem is that Stephen's offer is close to Wagnas'. And if I value it at one price, Wagnas offer is below it or Wagnas is clearly in front if I value at another sweatdrop

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
verds

All sorts of people are on Gaia. From the most friendly members you have never seen before in your life till the ...... (don't give them a name) you rather never see in your life. mrgreen One end is like giving away whole inventories with all sorts of dear items for free to friends and even other members, while the other end doesn't even give someone 1g, while clicking/replyin on the PM generates mostly already more than 1g.

I guess it's a nice thing and kind you do splitting with the girl.
boo smile burning_eyes
i want yur bunny slippers but i only got 70k razz
Do you know what's absolutely amazing.
I've managed to be blind to everything that's been going on in and around Gaia recently despite being on here most nights.
Just when i'm not looking controversial stuffs happen and i miss out on all the funs gonk

Oh well. Suppose it's good the both of you are making the best of this. 3nodding

As to the sellage of the grizzly. Good luck with that. I'd offer something but i'd probably be about 3498478696 million off pirate

Oh yeah and someone yell in meh ear when fun stuff happens again eh?
I wish they would add a "Try-On" option for every item stare

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
@x0xbaby_gurlx0x: I don't have bunnies but it's likely I'll end up with a pair. 70k'd be too low anyway xp

@Suffle Jr: Well it wasn't much fun, not for me at least. Thanks. She's pretty happy with what she's getting so it's all good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff