Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I'm sure I don't need to explain why but for those who missed it, Grizzly Hat designated proc. no. of 1117 was placed on the vend for 30k. Me being who I am, snatched it ASAP

Despite only this happening and nothing else, this did not stop rumours circulating around about how much of a jerk I was when:
a) people never talked to me but felt it necessary to attack me regardless
b) people attacked me as greedy but then also felt the need to perpetuate and spread rumours about me. Yeah I'll admit I am greedy but starting or even just spreading rumours about me doesn't make you any better of a person

Why am I posting this here and now? Because I'm selling it so I'll doubtless get people coming here and attacking me. I don't feel the need to explain myself constantly and seeing as how I normally hang around the vend and attempt to get good deals (and normally miss them) I don't feel I'm in the wrong in this whole thing.

And just because this seems to be the most popular rumour going around, when it personally makes zero sense to me, I DID NOT tell her it was worth 30k then buy it off her in the vend. If I knew beforehand, it'd amke a lot more sense to ask for a trade through the bank of the item. I know how many people hang around the vend waiting for a good deal and this was around a peak time. I don't fancy my chances against most fast venders so why would I tell it's worth 30k then attempt to get it on the market makes no sense. Add to that the fact that because it's through the Vend, the Vend Log is in full view so everyone can see it

Her name will not be released. She has said this to me and I will in no way give it to anyone that asks now. ANyone that knows it, please don't release it. You can PM her and ask if you don't believe me

Bumps are loved, feel free to chat whatever. I'm not as much of a jerk as this post makes me out to be, I just need to get a few things clear on this thread for my sanity's sake.

I think that's all. I'll add stuff it comes to me later as I've never sold an item this expensive before.

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
In regards to offers

Items I like:
Portable headphones
Devil's Tail

Items she likes:
Devil's Tail
Horns of the Demon
Ninja Band
Fairy Wings
Winged Anklets
Baby Seal Slippers

So yes I'm taking offers. I'll consult with her on what good offers are received and we'll choose the offer we both like best so she also has a say in which offer gets chosen. Though I think she's leaving this mostly in my hands but regardless, she still has a say

Despite the fact the items I want cost more, I'll ensure that the split's 50/50 so that it's fair for both

For those interested in the hat, best of luck with your bids.

Offers made - kinda new to this so still trying to decide which is highest sweatdrop
I will make a note of which is the highest bid when I've figured it out so that others can decide whether to bid higher or pull out or whatever

Stoic
I'd start you off then..

Portables, Mini NM wings, Horn of the Demon, one Nov 03, one Dec 03, one Jacked-Up Shirt.

:'D

wagnas
I offer:

- 2x Bunny Slippers
- AFK Hat
- Royal Red Crown

S t e p h e n
Bunnies and 3x Minis

God_of_Winter
Bunnies
Chickies
1M Pure

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Kodiac Grizzly Bear Hat
In case anyone needs to see it
You are the luckiest man in the world eek

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
HugoKing

heh I guess so. It's probably the best deal ever xd But I still want to make it fair to her also

Thanks though
You've got some sweet luck.

Yesterday someone snatched Chicky Slippers off of the vend for 300k.

Do you have an offer for an OMG by any chance?

Beloved Lunatic

verds
HugoKing

heh I guess so. It's probably the best deal ever xd But I still want to make it fair to her also

Thanks though

yup very lucky, unlike me xp
Poor griz. :'<

Beloved Lunatic

Zelgadis_rules

You mean God of Winter? :'D
wow. that's like winning the lottery.

with pixels.

and those people are jealous. they don't have a single good reason to be attacking you. many people could have gotten it, including one of those people who were being a b***h to you. neutral

Quotable Tycoon

Stoic
Zelgadis_rules

You mean God of Winter? :'D
Yeah, I heard that it was him. 3nodding

Some people have all of the luck. *Shrugs*

I'm just trying to get rid of this damn OMG so I can get into some serious exchanging for my quest again.
Shot! Lol ... Wow How Lucky Are you Huh?

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
@Zelgadis. Yeah I saw that. he got a pretty sweet deal on ports also

@HugoKing. I'm sure something will pop up. I never expected this, especially when I see all the sweet deals in teh Vending Guild that I always miss out on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff