Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

Red Rose Corsage Golden Laurels Demonic Pendant Nitemare Bustier

Entertaining offers on my
Red Rose Corsage.
Make them good. It's precious to me. wink

These are MY AB'S for the RRC:
(No more then 5m pure gold for any offer you make. I don't need it, I don't want it.)
(No more then 12 items to an offer. I don't want 2000 of w/e letter you wanna offer. I don't trust YOU enough to even consider it.)
(No Angelic mini's = No deal)
AB 1: DJ's + Bunnies + Angelic Minis + Sash
AB 2: DJs + ports + devil tail + Angelic minis + sash + omg + nitemare scarf
AB 3: DJ's + Ports + Angelic Minis + Nitemare Minis + Sash + 2 mill pure
(More stuff for sale towards the bottom)

User Image

Alright. Hi everyone. I'm Anela.. Nela to my friends, and I've been away for a looong time. >_> I'm here now, and this is gonna be my temporary staging grounds for doing.. stuff in.
The Grunny speaks and we listen >_> Grunny = Tonn or xRolling Thunderx
I have rules.
Rules are needed to ensure a good community.
So listen to them.
I'm a bit temperamental, as the lay out of this supposed new and improved Gaia.. sucks x]
So don't make my head spin. Pea soup episodes are bad!!!
My first and very important rule: Read my entire post. If you don't want too, then just go away.
NO MULES. NO MULES. NO MULES <-- Exception. Beri

Please be courteous and polite.

Please do not PM me. I get very annoyed when people I do not know spam my inbox with mindless chatter. The only exception to this rule is for the Red Rose Corsage.

If I decline your offer, please do not whine, complain, cry, yell, scream, rant, freak out, threaten, or bash me. I am more then willing to challenge people to a verbal lashing, you won't win. Trust me.

Please be patient. You may not know me. Yet my friends do, my threads in the older days used to run faster then someones who's pants caught on fire.

If you make an offer, and I do not respond right away, it doesn't mean I am ignoring you. I am likely researching prices to make sure the BOTH of us get the best deal possible. I don't want to rip anyone off, but you know.. I don't want to be ripped off anymore either.

I ensure you. I am not here to be under handed, or a shady dealer of wares. I believe in honesty and the welfare of Gaia above and all. You don't have to believe it, and I don't care if you do. People who know me know the truth though.

I am offering a REWARD ( alll my love x3) for the return of my BERI and TENNY! (BOTH FOUND)

Also for Jen (Comebacksoon) Alex (Ai Kazi) (Alex has been found!) Huggiebear! (Found!)

Find theeeeese people for meeee!!!!

On to other things... Honestly. I am only going to put up one item at a time. People are constantly watching over me. So please do not think you can pull the wool over my eyes. I'll be informed, I'll get all domo on you, and neither of us will be happy.

First item-

Golden laurels Some of these prices MAY seem steep to you, but I am not going to be played for some idiot so you can resell it to others at a jacked up price. KK? THX
I also have paper bag heads, and blank paper bags.
Heck, just ask if I have something and I may. You'd be surprised.
And yes. I do have letters, from 2004 and on, I already gave up my 03's to get my wings back. So don't ask. Sorry.
Angelic Camisole &
Nitemare Camisole also available!

Please. only 12 items to a trade. I don't trust anyone enough to sit there and say yeah 20 trades are fine! Not gonna happen no matter who you are. wink

Smol Waffles

Sybelle's Prince

Beloved Gaian

Lonely Survivor

18,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
whee

Beri logs on every once in a while~ Just gotta watch for her.

Hardcore Punk

HOLY PEOPLE I KNOW!

-coughs- I got excited for a moment. Excuse me. x]

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Anela Vesir
HOLY PEOPLE I KNOW!

-coughs- I got excited for a moment. Excuse me. x]
xd

Hardcore Punk

I logged on to AIM and got spamzzored ;o

Smol Waffles

*pats 'nela*

Hardcore Punk

How is everyone! I think there is only one person that has posted that I don't know! LOL

And people have been changing their names o_o

And hiding!

Hey Oldbies!! Come and play with us!!!!

Hardcore Punk

Doing that well huh? lol

Invisible Phantom

heart heart heart

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Depletion