pvx's Senpai

Bunny

UsedRomanceCH
Cheriasu
UsedRomanceCH

I'm still around. ^ v^
it seems a bit slow since the last time I've checked. ;v;
I'll take the O'holy Prayer please. c:

Yeah, I've had too many things to take care of by the end of the year, and in early January (3rd) I broke my shoulder which didn't help... XD I'll try to keep up again.
Trade on the way!

Ah, same. homework etc.
Aw, sad to hear about that, I hope your shoulder recovers.
Hope you do keep up again. I miss getting sometimes browsing around the pages. I forget to do so often, unless I get quoted. >v<

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
UsedRomanceCH
I AM SORRY. PLEASE HAVE SOME ITEMS

Same as usual, one per person, first come first served, you may reserve one if you need some time to gather the gold, those are less than half price according to current market prices.

User Image Caged Immortality - 1,500,000,000g

User Image Joy of a Schoolboy - 1,000,000,000g sold to sweety techno

User Image O'holy Prayer - 2,500,000,000g sold to Cheriasu

User Image Astra: Frosty Air - 3,000,000,000g

May I please buy Frosty Air?

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

Same as usual, one per person, first come first served, you may reserve one if you need some time to gather the gold, those are less than half price according to current market prices.

Normally I'd say no because I reserve such items to users who have difficulties affording them, which I don't think is your case. Yet, as I am going to close this shop -for some time or forever, I don't know yet- I'll sell it to you to half of it's current price in the market, if you'd like. The cheapest is 45,000,000,000g at the moment, so I'll sell it to you for 22,500,000,000g.

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

Normally I'd say no because I reserve such items to users who have difficulties affording them, which I don't think is your case. Yet, as I am going to close this shop -for some time or forever, I don't know yet- I'll sell it to you to half of it's current price in the market, if you'd like. The cheapest is 45,000,000,000g at the moment, so I'll sell it to you for 22,500,000,000g.

That's over the average buy price... It would be stupid of me to take that chance. I don't even have that amount anyway. Yes, I could afford it, if I sell a lot of items. Go ahead and sell it to a 'new' user.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

That's over the average buy price... It would be stupid of me to take that chance. I don't even have that amount anyway. Yes, I could afford it, if I sell a lot of items. Go ahead and sell it to a 'new' user.

It's up to you, like I said I am closing this shop down. If you change your mind, ask again, I may still have it laying around.

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

It's up to you, like I said I am closing this shop down. If you change your mind, ask again, I may still have it laying around.

What part of 'I don't have the gold' didn't you understand? You're trying to scam. You are going over the average buy price just because I'm not new.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

What part of 'I don't have the gold' didn't you understand? You're trying to scam. You are going over the average buy price just because I'm not new.

I don't see how it is a scam. The average price is one thing, the current available price in the market is something else. Now the available price is 30,000,000,000g, which is still more than my offer, which I am willing to keep at half the current price whenever it changes, this is also the reason why I told you you can come back to me if you are still interested. Also, I can read, thank you, I am only making an offer, the final choice is yours.

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

I don't see how it is a scam. The average price is one thing, the current available price in the market is something else. Now the available price is 30,000,000,000g, which is still more than my offer, which I am willing to keep at half the current price whenever it changes, this is also the reason why I told you you can come back to me if you are still interested. Also, I can read, thank you, I am only making an offer, the final choice is yours.

Sorry, but I refuse to pay 15b for just air leaving my avi's mouth. Like think about it.. It's a little dumb. I was hoping you'd take mercy upon me since I really do want this item for keeps but oh well. Thanks for the gift by the way, I'm surprised you bothered. Um, thanks for your time. I hope you can sell that item.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

Sorry, but I refuse to pay 15b for just air leaving my avi's mouth. Like think about it.. It's a little dumb. I was hoping you'd take mercy upon me since I really do want this item for keeps but oh well. Thanks for the gift by the way, I'm surprised you bothered. Um, thanks for your time. I hope you can sell that item.

I don't care about selling it, I care about helping someone get the item. The price went down again, and as my offer will not change -I will always offer you half the curent market price- now maybe you want it? If still not, again it's up to you. My price is now 8,000,000,000g.
You're welcome for the gift, I bother because I care about people. If making money was my aim, I wouldn't have opened this shop. I can make much more in the market.

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH
Pumpkelina
UsedRomanceCH

I don't care about selling it, I care about helping someone get the item. The price went down again, and as my offer will not change -I will always offer you half the curent market price- now maybe you want it? If still not, again it's up to you. My price is now 8,000,000,000g.
You're welcome for the gift, I bother because I care about people. If making money was my aim, I wouldn't have opened this shop. I can make much more in the market.

I'd like to wait to see if it goes down some more, thank you. Thanks for opening this shop, I'm sure you're helping others out a lot.

Conservative Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Too bad you have to close this lovely shop sad I wish I could help but being connected like once a month doesn't really qualify me...

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
SlushyMana
Too bad you have to close this lovely shop sad I wish I could help but being connected like once a month doesn't really qualify me...

I'm sad I have to do it but I just can't work on it properly anymore. But I'll keep giving away all the items I was donated smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff