Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alexi_Jameson
Dotty
Yeah I'll have to take a look at both that's for sure! I will consider the dark wings.. mmm heart -getting excited now- <33~

Are you going to be buying pink, or do you just buy verge for your shop here? 4laugh
Yeah its a lot to deal with tbh all these sales >W< I am looking forward to the next RIG though! Looks promising if it's Valfor Academy 2 (or w/e it is). XD That wizard school thingy~

I'm good thank you. Just transitioning into a job IRL... graduate job that is. Market is tough out there >_________< You must know how it feels.

How are you?

Popular items mean more activity for me, and higher profit margins. 3nodding I don't really buy Verge Items with GC, but I do tend to stock a ton of wings. Right now I have like 3 sets of August Light and 2 August Dark. And I actually would want to buy more. >.>

I have a problem. sweatdrop

I'm still kind of getting used to RIG's. x.x And I think this RIG will be super expensive in comparison to the previous ones, with less supply too. I wonder how this will affect prices. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohh what job are you heading into? :O

I actually am just doing a temporary job as a technician at a laptop repair store. I'd like to help manage the store a bit, or else it just isn't worth being paid so little, but we'll see how it goes. The current guy that took over (after my previous manager quit on Saturday) doesn't seem to want to share the position.

Lol well you make the wings look good, so profits you make I'm sure because you advertise them well cool heart There's sooooooo much profit to be made on those wings and verge items in general... so you';re in the right market to make profit that's for sure.

RIGs yes... on the other hand are really difficult to get a grasp of. I find that the items suck and the nicest ones are so stupidly expensive. Also, the quality of RIGs have dropped so much lately... I wouldn't get your hands messy with them but I do agree with you in saying this one will be expensive... because the spoiler image looks good o_o

I should be getting a job offer from Google this week. I'm waiting for California to accept me... I have passed everything else I just need to hear back from the committee and receive an offer - It could go either way. I'm just hoping for the best.

Are you considering working elsewhere? Why did he get to take over and not you?
Ma Ajmala
heart heart
heart heart
I'll be back in a bit. gonna make some tea and watch telly with my dad or smthn.

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dotty

Omg you know Nandos and the Hummingbird Bakery. rofl I have to say though, Nandos is majorly over-rated! Also they make you get up and order rolleyes hahah I hate that! </3 </3

When do you graduate? ninja Maybe you can go on vacation to Europe tehehee ~ And I'm sure you can get a citizenship somewhere in Europe if you lived there previously/have relations here. O:

I'm guessing you're vegetarian? And nice you eat clean. *inspired* *_* I eat quite healthy too but probably not as good as you, you saint XD <33333

I love hummingbird - the décor is always so freaking cute. Nandos is! It's gotten even bigger lately and I don't know why. I think I just crave it because I don't have it anywhere near me. gonk

A year from December, assuming I can get all the classes I need. My school has been weird about offering them, so I'm concerned I might not be able to get them when I need them or I might have to go elsewhere. I would adore that - and I actually have asked my mom recently to talk to some of her old friends. I don't think she realized I was serious when I've talked about moving back overseas before, but hopefully some of our friends still live over there. It would be even better if some of them still ran their businesses and would hire me, but that might be wishful thinking! whee

I'm nottt - I eat chicken and fish and occasionally other meat (I just made shepherds pie this last week), but oddly I don't really like the taste of meat all that much. If I eat too much it actually makes me feel sick. haha So yeah, I'm weird, which is why I end up eating mostly clean. I mean, I love bread, but I just try to not have it around in large quantities so I'm not tempted! haha
Baking is my guilty pleasure - when I do splurge it's on sweets, so definitely not totally a clean eater. wink I've seen your picture - if I looked like that my last concern would be changing anything about my diet. 3nodding

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Alexi_Jameson
Deldaria
: o That sucks! Have you been looking for something else? I don't like the way this job seems to treat you. gonk

Ewwww. Class on labor day?!

It's okay I'll figure it out. sweatdrop

Class on labor day. 3nodding And a quiz too.

I should probably hop off and study. x.x See you later! heart

I hope so! heart

Ew! Good luck!! 3nodding

Dangerous Lunatic

Dotty
I'll be back in a bit. gonna make some tea and watch telly with my dad or smthn.
Well been nice catching up with you. See ya later.

Toothsome Fairy

Dotty
Yeah me too. D: Is stuff IRL keeping you busy? What have you been doing with your time if you're not on Gaia?

I got back from Canada a month ago. emo Sniff - I do miss it. </3 ~ But I was on a working visa and I had to be back... and I want to get a job in line with my career now 3nodding That's the challenge.

Jada was adorable, you would have made it look super cute. Have the prices shot up? o_______o

Well when the pink wings n stuff come out I'll be heading straight over to see you rock them xd heart

Yeah, IRL keeps me busy (namely the routine called "work"...) By the end of the day after I get home I'm usually tired, end up making/eating dinner, check messages, shower, sleep. I actually kinda miss being a student, save for the education loans portion! On my days off I have to catch up on chores & errands.

Good luck with the job hunt!! I hope you find something that you like (and pays you well!). At least the economy is better now than it was a few years ago? 3nodding

The price on Jada has climbed up...Club Verge is like 2 months old? I feel like if people have the funds, time and patience they could totally profit a lot from just observing the trends/limited releases. *pokes the current pink items to lower a bit more* I thought the blush flourish wings would've dropped a bit with the sale, apparently that hasn't quite happened. ._.;

We'll rock pink items togetherrrrr! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

KT KUPKAKE's Stud

Sex Symbol

Alexi_Jameson

I know right.
xD

The light ones look rocking this month.

I'm alright and yourself?

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dotty

Oh my god you're still around on gaia?
You were here when I first joined and I use to pray to you as if you were the art god.
I use to search your shop up just to look at all the pretty new samples / new art you did emotion_kirakira heart so glad you're still around 3nodding

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
They put tunnu in the sale and then won't let me purchase gcash. Gaia is a tease. emo

Dangerous Lunatic

Deldaria
They put tunnu in the sale and then won't let me purchase gcash. Gaia is a tease. emo
Holy crap dem things is $50. gonk What were they before?

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Twisted Angel of Darkness
Deldaria

It's the first time directly being in cash shop - in the MP I believe they were around 45m

Dangerous Lunatic

Deldaria
Deldaria

It's the first time directly being in cash shop - in the MP I believe they were around 45m
Oh so they were a chance item? Yeah the price on them has already bottomed out. You can get them for 20 mill now. Probably be worse before the end of the day.

Edit: Now 16 mil. rofl Gawd people are stupid.

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Deldaria
Deldaria

Oh so they were a chance item? Yeah the price on them has already bottomed out. You can get them for 20 mill now. Probably be worse before the end of the day.

yeah, tunnu was the rigpet for the trinket heart ci. 3nodding Very few people got him, and a lot wanted him so he stayed high in price. I don't really have gold, but hopefully they'll stay low and I'll get some later this month to buy whee

Dangerous Lunatic

Deldaria
Deldaria
Deldaria

yeah, tunnu was the rigpet for the trinket heart ci. 3nodding Very few people got him, and a lot wanted him so he stayed high in price. I don't really have gold, but hopefully they'll stay low and I'll get some later this month to buy whee
Yeah they'll probably be 10-12 mil by the end of the day. How long they stay like that is anyone's guess. Most high-end cash shop items seem to level off at 200k on the dollar. I could be wrong of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff