Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dances with Squirrels
I could go for a rate, please. ^^

First off.: 1. I love your name! xd 2. I think your outfit is really cute and the cuteness tops it off with the kitty on your head. A fairy with demon wing ears. I wanna see thatg really. hell I wanna see a fairy! eek *bounces* if you where a fairy I would put you in a bottle to show everyone the cool fairy I cought then let you go. whee and 3. Where is everyone getting the cats? are they events? I'm guessing they are. either way I think you are dressed just fine. whee heart :
DreadPilotT
Nikko Kitty
DreadPilotT
okay rate away

*ponders for a moment* A masked Fox man maybe? either way I think you look cute. I like the head band you have on with the feather and the color of the head band. I wonder what you would look like if you changed the luner cap in a different way. but I still think you look good the way you are now. I like it. ^^ 3nodding
thanks

he got the whole zorro thing goin on but all fox like. and because zorro is pimp u get mad brownie points eek

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lil_recca
^Kilayi^
Nikko Kitty
^Kilayi^
rate me... and tell me if i need more hats

Oh may.. I think you have too many hats! eek eek xp xp I can't really tell whats your face and whats not or whats a hat. I think it's silly in a good way though. minus the fact I can't see you I still think it's cute in a funny way. smile

Too many?
There can never be too many hats!
... I just need to clutter up the rest of me, that's all...

eek no thats just too much. your way past overdoing it. the point of no return sweatdrop

Bah, Bah! I say!
why horde items if you do not want to wear them all at once?

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Rate me domokun
Nikko Kitty
Dances with Squirrels

First off.: 1. I love your name! xd 2. I think your outfit is really cute and the cuteness tops it off with the kitty on your head. A fairy with demon wing ears. I wanna see thatg really. hell I wanna see a fairy! eek *bounces* if you where a fairy I would put you in a bottle to show everyone the cool fairy I cought then let you go. whee and 3. Where is everyone getting the cats? are they events? I'm guessing they are. either way I think you are dressed just fine. whee heart :

Heh, thanks. ^_^ I liked this name so much that I switched over from an older account to use it. The kittys were in this month's donation letter. You could buy one in the exchange or the marketplace if you have enough gold, but they're getting pretty expensive, from what I understand. Thanks very much for the rate. heart
^Kilayi^
[Bah, Bah! I say!
why horde items if you do not want to wear them all at once?

Here here! I completely agree, I don't neccessarily practise it though but more power to ya! xd 3nodding
Nikko Kitty
Dances with Squirrels

all i got to say is... i want that cat stare . o yea u look nice too
Can you rate me please?
psychospiritdave
Rate me domokun

eek sam r i fox type thingy person. lookin all mysterious an such like u wanna kick someones a**. i like alot and i also want your hat ninja

Hilarious Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
psychospiritdave
Rate me domokun

You won me over cause I lobe that hat. The outfit look sreal good on you with that hat and the tail is cute! *is in a cute mood so a lot of things are cute to her* I like your outfit cause it all goes together nicely. ^-^

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
lil_recca
psychospiritdave
Rate me domokun

eek sam r i fox type thingy person. lookin all mysterious an such like u wanna kick someones a**. i like alot and i also want your hat ninja

thanx and nah the hat stays on lol domokun

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Nikko Kitty
psychospiritdave
Rate me domokun

You won me over cause I lobe that hat. The outfit look sreal good on you with that hat and the tail is cute! *is in a cute mood so a lot of things are cute to her* I like your outfit cause it all goes together nicely. ^-^

thank u, thank u ^_^. and your cute yourself
psychospiritdave
lil_recca
psychospiritdave
Rate me domokun

thanx and nah the hat stays on lol domokun

awww your no fun... *plots on a way to steal his hat* ninja

Hilarious Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Briskfire
Can you rate me please?

*sneaks up behind him and tweeks his ears* Eeeeee! I like the ears and the outfit seems cool and simple. Nice and neat, doesn't seem like you had too much trouble with soming up with it. I like it and you look nice.

Hilarious Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Briskfire
Can you rate me please?

*sneaks up behind him and tweeks his ears* Eeeeee! I like the ears and the outfit seems cool and simple. Nice and neat, doesn't seem like you had too much trouble with soming up with it. I like it and you look nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff