Welcome to Gaia! ::

She smiles and huggles gwee. "I'd trade but that would make me a bad mother." She laughed. She laughed. "I'll take a coco off your hands if you want, Shishou would get along great with it! wouldn't you boy?" She asked. The gwee squeaked. "I'm hopeing to get a nother gwee when i hit 16k." She told him, right now i don't have that much gold, but i'm very happy with my new baby." She said snuggling her chin against it's head.

She looked at the girl dressed in white and laughed at the older man watching him blush. "it's not nice to clame humens as pets." She replied softly.
Moody_Hikaru
She smiles and huggles gwee. "I'd trade but that would make me a bad mother." She laughed. She laughed. "I'll take a coco off your hands if you want, Shishou would get along great with it! wouldn't you boy?" She asked. The gwee squeaked. "I'm hopeing to get a nother gwee when i hit 16k." She told him, right now i don't have that much gold, but i'm very happy with my new baby." She said snuggling her chin against it's head.

She looked at the girl dressed in white and laughed at the older man watching him blush. "it's not nice to clame humens as pets." She replied softly.

"you could get one of my cocos away from me if i died" fatal said laughing
Moody_Hikaru

she giggled "But he's so sweet and loyal, just like a dog, but way better." Luca's hand held Ren's.
Fatal Laceration
Moody_Hikaru

She stared at him with dislike for being harsh. "Dude that was so un called for." She mutterd softly. She sighed and sat on the sand dusting her skirt off. "I have school tommrow!" She cried. "But i get to see Light-San!" She said with a smile.
"Wha light gos to your school." he gasp
Moody_Hikaru
Fatal Laceration
Moody_Hikaru

She stared at him with dislike for being harsh. "Dude that was so un called for." She mutterd softly. She sighed and sat on the sand dusting her skirt off. "I have school tommrow!" She cried. "But i get to see Light-San!" She said with a smile.

"sorry, but i adore my cocos"
Luca sighed "I'm homeschooled. Daddy wont let me go to public school or anything like that. He even has who I'm going to marry picked out."she sighed sadly.
Rabutron
"Wha light gos to your school." he gasp

((not in real life lol))

She smiled and sighed. "He's the smartest student in Japan." She replied. "And probly one of the most good looking too." She replied with a nother smile.

"It's ok i understand," She replied. "I feel the same way about my gwee." She said.
((I know xp ))
"I was homeschooled once." He says
Rabutron
((I know xp ))
"I was homeschooled once." He says
"Not the way am. I'm going crazy under all these lessons. and the guy he chose for me! ICK! he is such a pig, and almost 10 years older than me!"Luca growned. She hated how she was the only child her father got before her mother died.
"That sucks."He says under his breath
"I know" she whispered, looking at Ren her heart felt heavy. Ren was looking at the ocean, his eyes held a sad look.
She looked at Luca and tilted her head. "Are you alrright?" She asked. "What's going on?" She asked.
Moody_Hikaru
She looked at Luca and tilted her head. "Are you alrright?" She asked. "What's going on?" She asked.
"Just talking about my dad and all the lessons he put me on and the guy he chose to be my husband."she looked close to tears now.
"This roman candle BURNS!!!" Yelled a fox man in jack clothes and a garbage mask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff