Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was bored and suddonly had a start of a gaia rp in my head!

we can use our avis as characters, and the shop c lurks as characters: anything goes: must be pg13

A girl sighed as she lai down on the beach with her gwee sleeping in the sand next to her. Curled up in a tight green ball. She smiled at her new pet and sighed deeply. She knew better to wake it. She glansed up at the shop and wondered what Sasha was up to. She didn't want to leave her baby dragon alone, but the day had gone by and there was nothing really much for her to do.
Luca pranced on the beach, ren following her laughing at how happy she was when she ran across the sandy shore. Luca Suddenly turned and smiled at ren then she ran towards him, throwing her arms around his neck happily
She watched and smiled at the new people.The girl laughing and flinging her arms around the boy. She smiled at how happy she was and glansed down at her pet. "I guss i could leave you here for only a moment." She said. The dragon watched as she went crying a little and flew after her landing on her head. "Oh?" She giggled. "I guss you want to stay with me." She replied brushing her golden bangs out of her eyes. "Hi." She said waveing to the new girl. "How are you? Wana play with me and my dragon?" she asked with a simple smile trying not to frighten them away. Sometimes she thought she tried to hard.
Luca smiled lightly, grabbing ren's hand and running over to the girl, triiping over the sand as she reached the girl. Ren just sweat dropped
I step out of gambino outfitters just in time to seeing the gwee hit it's head I chuckle."Hey what ya doing," I shout to the girl with the gwee.
*fatal strolls in execution style*
She smiled lightly giggling a bit and knlt down helping her to her feet. "Are you alrright?" She asked softly. She was shy and didn't talk much to anyone expect for her gwee and her boyfriend Sade. She wished he was here right now enjoying the view of the ocean. She placed a hand over her mouth as she smiled beaming at the two of them. "I was just about to go visit Sasha, want to come?" She asked softly.
She watched the new comers and smiled shyley not used to these many people. She felt her gwee flote above her and watch as fire poofed from his mouth. She sweatdropped lightly. "it's alrright, Shishou they're only here to play right?" She asked at the others walking in.
"Sure it's getting a little chilly out right now." I respond " what about you two?" I direct the questio to the couple.
*fatal gets bored and walks up a wall and rests on the ceiling*
Luca pouted "I don't like sasha. She was so mean to Ian. She totally played Ian and Gino and that wasn't right." She dusted the dust off her gown. she smiled "But you should go say hi to her"
She smiled and sighed deeply. "I suppose it is getting a bit cold, but there's that ship reck that i want to go see. She said. Shishou struggled a bit from Mimi's grasp makeing it hard to hold her book. She wished she got that lift bag when she got the chance. She glansed down at her change purse and sighed. "Not enough gold yet." She mutters to herself.
"I think that shes just looking for the right person but Ian sure has it tough," I remark.
Ren wrapped his arms distictively around luca and rested his head ontop of hers. Luca blushed gently but leaned into Ren's chest. She smiled, closing her eyes as he placed a kiss on her forehead
Luca Marai
Luca pouted "I don't like sasha. She was so mean to Ian. She totally played Ian and Gino and that wasn't right." She dusted the dust off her gown. she smiled "But you should go say hi to her"

she sighed. "I suppose-" She said softly looking down at her feet at the memory of ien. She remembered when she went to see him last. She missed him so much. She nodded a little. "I suppose you're right-" She said softly dusting her skirt. "I hope Ien returns soon, it's so lonely with out him isn't it?" She asked softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff