Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Commander in Chief

lL U C lI lF lE lR
shesempty13
lL U C lI lF lE lR

User Image

[▪ Nvm Don't Answer That.
& I'm Questing Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune. I've Got a Person Holding it For me For 48m ~

User Image

Coo'. o:
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

[NPC] President Diedrich
lL U C lI lF lE lR
shesempty13
lL U C lI lF lE lR

User Image

& I'm Questing Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune. I've Got a Person Holding it For me For 48m ~

User Image

Coo'. o:
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Dude, you're everywhere.

Commander in Chief

lL U C lI lF lE lR
[NPC] President Diedrich
lL U C lI lF lE lR
shesempty13
lL U C lI lF lE lR

User Image

User Image

Coo'. o:

Dude, you're everywhere.

Invisible Fatcat

Ah.. I didn't see the "no white" rule on the bottom of the post sweatdrop

Well lets just say this is a tip heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(if you want to know the sleeves are actually from a gold shop so its like an extra 1k)

I love your invo biggrin Sadly, TekTek is down so I'll have to wait a while before I can start yours again

lL U C lI lF lE lR
lL U C lI lF lE lR
xSharkeisha

I like the update. emotion_yatta
But my eyes gravitated to the second ensemble more. o:
I only have... one Wed to Darkness, though, but I believe Demon Manifest would be groovy, too. O:!
It's got black and pink. whee

Ha ha, it's fine, maybe you could place in the top three and get a little contribution. ;0!
Ho ho. c:
Tektek'ing is fun, but the price tags on items these days.... not so fun. gonk
I understand your pain. OTL
I hope you can at least get one of those two dreamitars. D:!

How is this?? 4laugh and oh I know, the prices now are ridiculous, I used to play gaia way back when if you had 100k you were rich but now that's pocket change it sucks but thanks, I don't think I will anytime soon gonk

Commander in Chief

xSharkeisha
lL U C lI lF lE lR
xSharkeisha

I like the update. emotion_yatta
But my eyes gravitated to the second ensemble more. o:
I only have... one Wed to Darkness, though, but I believe Demon Manifest would be groovy, too. O:!
It's got black and pink. whee

Ha ha, it's fine, maybe you could place in the top three and get a little contribution. ;0!
Ho ho. c:
Tektek'ing is fun, but the price tags on items these days.... not so fun. gonk
I understand your pain. OTL
I hope you can at least get one of those two dreamitars. D:!

How is this?? 4laugh and oh I know, the prices now are ridiculous, I used to play gaia way back when if you had 100k you were rich but now that's pocket change it sucks but thanks, I don't think I will anytime soon gonk
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco

I normally don't like props but I like that cloud item with the wing item.
Also I guess I could have chosen better words than "into colors". I guess I'm "into colors" too XD. I took a 2D course in college (I have an art degree) that got really in depth into colors and such haha.

ANYWAY here's another one. I wanted it to be more princess-like but it turned into elegance. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And another one >_> still going for princess while using your favorite items.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diggin' it, too. *u*
Never would have thought to pair the two... o:
I might dabble with it. `u`

ogosh. Lol, I'd suspect a Colour Theory course would have bolstered colour knowledge. o:
(Gonna major in art, too. o uo;;;;; O yee.... )

Nothin' wrong with a-lookin' elegant, breh. ヽ(´∀`)ノ
I appreciate you reading the "tips" section. xD
It's long, yes yes.
You can make them look cutesy, too, by the way.
I'm not.... really one to be 100% srs bsnss. o/0//o!
/just no Lolita, I hate Lolita. e ue; (Gotta add that to the list. xD)

To put a little input to these ensembles, though, I like the colours but the flow of items isn't...agreeing with the colour harmony.
Not really digging too many items on top of items because that seems to distract the eye to jump here and there, rather than up and down, from a corner to the opposite corner i.e. flow in a solid movement. o:

I don't wanna be whatever, but I'll let you know from my end anyway: Just make sure you know what you wanna do when you get out of college with an art degree. I ended up working at a ******** tire store (managing it) and don't do anything with my art, unfortunately. Schools aren't really hiring art teachers right now but it would be good to have a back up (like art therapy or teaching it?). I'm about to go back to school for occupational therapy *rolls eyes*. After going to an excellent college and spending a lot of my parents money on it. >_<. Im paying for my own this go -around and i'm married and own a house so it's gonna be hard.

Commander in Chief

LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco

I normally don't like props but I like that cloud item with the wing item.
Also I guess I could have chosen better words than "into colors". I guess I'm "into colors" too XD. I took a 2D course in college (I have an art degree) that got really in depth into colors and such haha.

ANYWAY here's another one. I wanted it to be more princess-like but it turned into elegance. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And another one >_> still going for princess while using your favorite items.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diggin' it, too. *u*
Never would have thought to pair the two... o:
I might dabble with it. `u`

ogosh. Lol, I'd suspect a Colour Theory course would have bolstered colour knowledge. o:
(Gonna major in art, too. o uo;;;;; O yee.... )

Nothin' wrong with a-lookin' elegant, breh. ヽ(´∀`)ノ
I appreciate you reading the "tips" section. xD
It's long, yes yes.
You can make them look cutesy, too, by the way.
I'm not.... really one to be 100% srs bsnss. o/0//o!
/just no Lolita, I hate Lolita. e ue; (Gotta add that to the list. xD)

To put a little input to these ensembles, though, I like the colours but the flow of items isn't...agreeing with the colour harmony.
Not really digging too many items on top of items because that seems to distract the eye to jump here and there, rather than up and down, from a corner to the opposite corner i.e. flow in a solid movement. o:

I don't wanna be whatever, but I'll let you know from my end anyway: Just make sure you know what you wanna do when you get out of college with an art degree. I ended up working at a ******** tire store (managing it) and don't do anything with my art, unfortunately. Schools aren't really hiring art teachers right now but it would be good to have a back up (like art therapy or teaching it?). I'm about to go back to school for occupational therapy *rolls eyes*. After going to an excellent college and spending a lot of my parents money on it. >_<. Im paying for my own this go -around and i'm married and own a house so it's gonna be hard.
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Aged Sex Symbol

14,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
lL U C lI lF lE lR

User Image

[▪ DUDE..Y U GIVE BACK? >< ~

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
working on these. I'll quote you when I'm done.
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (#1 pretended you had limitless gold XD)

and tektek is offline?

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Manila Mango Mint

(if you want to know the sleeves are actually from a gold shop so its like an extra 1k)

I love your invo biggrin Sadly, TekTek is down so I'll have to wait a while before I can start yours again

lL U C lI lF lE lR

It's fine. xD
I should un-spoiler it 'cause I see some things on the no-no list that people are doing... sweatdrop

Yeah! It's taking forever to load the ensembles people are quoting me with. e ne;
Why must I be the real life Bad Luck Brian? emotion_facepalm
Tektek would go out when I hold a tektek contest. xD;

Don't worry, this contest is going on for a long while. o:!

Commander in Chief

lL U C lI lF lE lR
Manila Mango Mint

lL U C lI lF lE lR

It's fine. xD
I should un-spoiler it 'cause I see some things on the no-no list that people are doing... sweatdrop

Yeah! It's taking forever to load the ensembles people are quoting me with. e ne;

Don't worry, this contest is going on for a long while. o:!Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Invisible Fatcat

lL U C lI lF lE lR
Manila Mango Mint

lL U C lI lF lE lR

It's fine. xD

I kinda did look at what's under the spoiler but I guess I skimmed it. I finally noticed when I clicked the spoiler but on again and the comment below haha good luck with finding a great avi ^_^

Commander in Chief

Manila Mango Mint
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Manila Mango Mint

lL U C lI lF lE lR

It's fine. xD

I kinda did look at what's under the spoiler but I guess I skimmed it. I finally noticed when I clicked the spoiler but on again and the comment below haha good luck with finding a great avi ^_^Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

[NPC] President Diedrich
Manila Mango Mint
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Manila Mango Mint

lL U C lI lF lE lR

It's fine. xD

I kinda did look at what's under the spoiler but I guess I skimmed it. I finally noticed when I clicked the spoiler but on again and the comment below haha good luck with finding a great avi ^_^
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!
Diedrich, you messed the quote up. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces