Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

shesempty13
lL U C lI lF lE lR

User Image

[▪ OH YEAH IT WAS ON THE SIGN WASN'T IT? xDD
I Did! I've Watched it Twice in Theaters & Once on DVD. LOVE. I Have YET to Watch a Disney Movie I Don't Like. <3

Hehe Thank You Thank You. xD
~

User Image

LOLYES! Did you just watch the clip right now? xDDD
Didney is amazing. `u`
Everyone just loves to b***h and moan about little things and s**t, but it's like ********, stfu and enjoy the damn movie. It's for kids and kids won't give a ******** about your little complaints. >8u!
#DidneyStruggle

You we'come. B>

Dangerous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Xx100percentcrazyxX
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

I like how you chose that post of mine to quote. xD

I'm digging this a lot, I wish they'd release a blue recolour of Art of Espionage so it could match better. gonk

Dangerous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Xx100percentcrazyxX
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

I'm digging this a lot, I wish they'd release a blue recolour of Art of Espionage so it could match better. gonk

so you like it

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Xx100percentcrazyxX
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Xx100percentcrazyxX
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

so you like it

I generally like it, yes.

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

Idk why but I had trouble with it.....
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (you seem into colors so I used opposites on this one orange/blue XD)
ps when is the end date?

Dangerous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (you seem into colors so I used opposites on this one orange/blue XD)
ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD
I do adore colours and experimentation with different combinations.
I should post when it'll end, but I shall end this when someone posts an avatar that has me absolutely star-struck.

I really like the first one you posted, it has a celestial feel to it, even though I didn't post it, that is a theme that strikes home considering it's a hard theme to tackle and successfully execute without being over-the-top or cliche. 3nodding

Commander in Chief

lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD
I should post when it'll end, but I shall end this when someone posts an avatar that has me absolutely star-struck.

I really like the first one you posted, it has a celestial feel to it, even though I didn't post it, that is a theme that strikes home considering it's a hard theme to tackle and successfully execute without being over-the-top or cliche. 3nodding
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Dangerous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[NPC] President Diedrich
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD

Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

i knew that!

Commander in Chief

Xx100percentcrazyxX
[NPC] President Diedrich
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD

i knew that!

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD

I normally don't like props but I like that cloud item with the wing item.
Also I guess I could have chosen better words than "into colors". I guess I'm "into colors" too XD. I took a 2D course in college (I have an art degree) that got really in depth into colors and such haha.

ANYWAY here's another one. I wanted it to be more princess-like but it turned into elegance. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And another one >_> still going for princess while using your favorite items.... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Commander in Chief

LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD

Also I guess I could have chosen better words than "into colors". I guess I'm "into colors" too XD. I took a 2D course in college (I have an art degree) that got really in depth into colors and such haha.

ANYWAY here's another one. I wanted it to be more princess-like but it turned into elegance. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] President Diedrich
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

That's wonderful! XD
Did you know that April 17th is bat appreciation day?

Commander in Chief

LuckyTaco
[NPC] President Diedrich
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
LuckyTaco
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Woohoo...

Big summer blow-out.

ps when is the end date?

"Into colours." xD

That's wonderful! XD
Did you know that April 17th is bat appreciation day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff