Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Thank you blackxm00n For your awesome Banners!<3

Welcome to The Music In My Soul a Free tek-tek shop. All tek-tek's made for you within this shop are free of charge. We welcome anyone and everyone in our shop and are always happy to see new and old faces. Our goal at this shop is to help you find your dream avi. We want to make sure that you find just what you came here to get, a Perfect Tek-Tek. Feel free to stay and chat as long as you like. We hope that you enjoy your time here! <3

Shop Status
Open/Under Renovation/Closed
Hiring/Not Hiring

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
XX
- Shop Opened March 29, 2012
-Shop Moved and Under New Ownership June 8 2013
-Check out this contest if you are interested!
User Image

To give My Shop Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Music In My Soul A Free TekTek Shop
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78810503
MRC NUMBER: 40.7
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it at: User Image

Make sure to read the rules before posting please ... everything on the first page is important. (:

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
XX
Employee Rules
- Please bump at least three times a week.
- If you are going to be gone for any period of time pm me
- If you would like to work here pm your Application to Snow Kajura, do not post it on the shop wall.
- Be nice to customers and keep an open mind
- Follow gaia's TOS.

Customer Rules
- Be nice to everyone in the shop.
- Do not take or use any tektek that has not been made for you.
- Fill out the forms correctly to the best of your ability to make sure we get your tektek just how you want it. Please do not reword it or change anything on it.
- Please say who you would like to make you a tektek. Do not say anyone or I don't care. You may pick a max of three people.
- We have the right to refuse an order if we have a valid reason to do so.
- Do not advertise on the shop wall unless you have pm'ed me and we have agreed that it is alright.
- If you have read the rules put any a heart anywhere in your order
- A "Tip" does not mean just clicking the tip button. It means actually sending a trade to the person with the amount of gold you would like to give them for working on your avi
- Try to avoid page stretching. It takes up too much of the page and makes it harder to find orders.
- Follow gaia's TOS. This is the most important one

-I have the right to add and take away rules as i see fit.

- Thank you for taking the time to read the rules biggrin heart
Everyone is welcome to stay and chat with in the shop as long as you want in fact chatting is encouraged.

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
Username: Snow Kajura
Strengths: Simple-semi clutter, 1-3 colors, pastel colors, themes, higher price limits
Weaknesses: Male avatars, clutter, more than 3 colors
A Bit about me: I'm a junior in college that likes anime and manga, I also love to play and listen to music.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Username: capturingsol
Strengths: Working with budgets, simple, variety, cream, mint, cosplay avatars
Weaknesses: Clutter, lack of theme
A Bit about me: Call me Jasper. I have too much free time on my hands, please let me fill them by making your dream avatar come to life.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Username: Im An Angel You Assbutt
Strengths: Cute, No Price Limit, Males, Cream, Cool, Angel, Devil
Weaknesses: Small Price Limit, Small Invo, Animal, Clutter (usually)
A Bit about me: I love watching tv and being on tumblr. xP I get on gaia at least once a day (usually more than that more like 10 xD). I'm not sure what else to add so I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Username: Secret Soldier
Strengths: Simple, 1-4 colors, elegant, warriors, knights, average price limits
Weaknesses: Clutter, 4+ colors, low budgets
A Bit about me: I love designing and experimenting with color palettes. I am normally on Gaia at least once or twice a day (since I have no life), so I can respond rather quickly! Oh, and I'm obsessed with reading.
Examples:

User ImageUsername: Consulting Cumbercookie
Strengths: Cute stuff, limited color scheme, high price limit, no clutter to semi clutter, sexy avis, simple, pastels, limits, females
Weaknesses: Low limits, small invos, males
A Bit about me: I spend a lot of my time online, mostly browsing on tumblr or Gaia, roleplaying with my friends. I make avis on tektek during my free time
Examples:

User ImageUsername: AlessaSky
Strengths: min clutter, 2-3 colors, realistic, gore, sexy, invo*, low-high budget, building around items, lots of detail in order
Weaknesses: extreme clutter, males (but willing to try)
A Bit about me: I am currently enrolled in college classes (even in summer), I love trying out new things, I am currently majoring in computer sciences, I love small talk xD
Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Username: XxRawr_HugsxX
Strengths: Males, Females, Semi-clutter, Clutter, Any price range, Enviro, Dream, Matching, Monochrome.
Weaknesses: Simple, certain color combos, mecha.
A Bit about me: You can call me Grace c; I am an avid Anime and Manga fan, you will see me in the anime/manga forums from time to time. Feel free to chat with me!
Examples:

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
XX
please post this form on the shop wall
If you would like to place an order for a tektek then please fill out the following form (:

[color=#2BC3FF][size=18][color=#B9005B]I[/color] Would [color=#B9005B]Love[/color] a [color=#B9005B]Tek[/color]Tek![/size]
[color=#B9005B]Wanted TekTeker:[/color] [quote="text here"][/quote] [quote="text here"][/quote]
Hair and eyes:[color=#B9005B] [Item or Standard] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Base:[/color] [text here]
Wanted Items:[color=#B9005B] [text here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Wanted Colors:[/color] [text here]
Wanted Theme:[color=#B9005B] [text here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Price Limit:[/color] [text here]
Invo?:[color=#B9005B] [link here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Other:[/color] anything to add
Tip:[color=#B9005B]Yes/ no ( a "tip" does not mean clicking the tip button)[/color]
[color=#B9005B]Proof you have read the rules:[/color]
[/color]

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
XX
If you would like to work in the shop then please fill out this form and pm it to Snow Kajura
Currently not hiring~

[color=#B9005B]I[/color][color=#2BC3FF] Would [/color][color=#B9005B]Like [/color] [color=#2BC3FF]To[/color][color=#B9005B] Work[/color] [color=#2BC3FF]Here![/color]
[color=#B9005B]Username: [/color][color=#2BC3FF] [text here] [/color]
[color=#2BC3FF]Strengths:[/color][color=#B9005B] [text here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Weaknesses: [/color] [color=#2BC3FF] [text here] [/color]
[color=#2BC3FF]A Bit about me:[/color] [color=#B9005B][Text here 2-3 sentences] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Examples:[/color][color=#2BC3FF] [5 examples no more no less please. ALSO Leave them so they are still linked to the actual tektek I like to check.] [/color]
[color=#2BC3FF]Why I would like to work here:[/color][color=#B9005B] [text here 2-3 sentences][/color]

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
XX
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/the-music-in-my-soul-a-free-tektek-shop/t.86270475/][img]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb463/rachel-superstar2/music-colors-1280x800-Copy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Shy Sweetheart

8,100 Points