Welcome to Gaia! ::

Update: The contest ends Tuesay at latest, probably monday though! I'd like more tek teks please! If I'm super amazed the prize will be boosted to 10k!!

Alright, I'd like to request a tektek.
I've gotten bored with just buying items and throwing things together.
I want an avatar to keep as my main. That I will like so much I will NEVER or rarely ever desire to change it.
The prize will only be awarded if I find one I really like. I am dead serious. There is no pity pity I'll just choose you. Unless I like you.
However, in the case I do find one I like prizes will be given out and runner ups may recieve rewards as well.

My only requirements are that you keep the eyes and skin tone. You may change the hair if absolutely desired, however if you could create something with this hair I'd be very pleased. I'm also quite fond of the hair from Biancamella, Fallen Wish and the Enchanted Book.

Anyway, I hate most clutter, buckteeth, rainbow (yes all the fun stuff). Try what you like. I'm very open right now, as I'm undergoing extreme avatar block.

Also, there is no price limit. I want something wonderful to quest for.

Go!
No one really?

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ok. I'll try.
Ah thank you! I was starting to think no one wanted to tektek me... sweatdrop

I like it, it's really very cute. Which is right up my alley. Whether it'd keep me occupied, I don't know, but I like it quite a bit. Besides that, it uses one of my favorite unowned items (Enchanted Strings).
@ Katie: Thank you!

@ Ninja: I like it, however in a way it seems a bit... bland. I'd use it as a regular avatar, but it's not really one I could see myself holding for a period of time.
Oh, and you're welcome to submit more than one entry. I have time and gold to burn. XD
And now I shall bump. Even though I hate bumping.
lol, dont worry, i want to try bumping with you if you dont mind, while i tektek you.
@Nika: Oh, I don't mind at all! Anything to keep it on the front page. It attracts more...tektekers?

@Ninja: I like how the silver from the dragon coincides with the dreamers dust dress, but the prism seems to be a little lonely in color coordination wise.
blaugh LOL.

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Bump before I go to bed. Good luck everyone building! I hope you get some cute ones, Madam Estrellita!
Good night Nitro! I hope I do too! Thank you. ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces