Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I thought Son Chaton's idea of actually having a tektek of her irl self was great, so I would like something of my own. 3nodding It must look similar to me, however I'm not providing pictures.

I will be giving feedback to EVERYONE. emotion_bigheart

Prize is 3b. However, if I do not find something I like, I reserve the right not to pick a winner.

Details:
I have long, brown hair. Straightish wavyish I dunno depends on the day. emotion_c8 I have dark brown eyes and use eyeliner & mascara. PLEASE ADD FRECKLES, I HAVE A LOT OF THEM.

As far as clothes, I usually have a big sweater on, or a cardigan. Leggings are your friends. Shoes range from boots to converse, vans. I don't wear a lot of pink, so don't add too much. However, I don't wear A LOT of darks. So maybe in the middle 3nodding

Extra info:
I like dogs (german shepherds only if you were to add a dog), bunnies, and I play lots of Minecraft.

Feel free to go outside of my invo, as it is very limited. There's no price limit, but don't go too crazy, please. smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good luck 4laugh
Favorites emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vyticette

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Hosha x Tenshi x
ImmortalNinjaLover

sorry I dont really like the face or the dress with sweater together ;c

Alien Snack

I'm working on one. Both the freckle items look really...really....reallyyy odd in tektek. I haven't checked on gaia itself, but on tektek it just looks weird.

Friend

Omg I tried but it came out... eh. All my ideas were a lot of money.
But your avi is super adorable as is!
Also those freckles are wack in tektek

Alien Snack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out